Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Vara Vier'enven and the Bidders,
Underdark Slave market
Tag: All

"So." The drow smirked a dangerous smirk, watching the two. "What you are saying is you want me to break you both together? That can be arranged. You misunderstand my generosity." She clapped, and the Gimp-demon reached out for both of them. "Time to.." "Hold on." Ventus cooed. "Hmnn.. to have a lich serve me.. one undead normally supposed to command me.." She moaned out, thrusting into Lilys mouth. "As much fun as having them fucked to death right here would be, I must object to despoiling them for all to see. I realize that the cleric is... unruly, but a strong will will make for an even stronger servant." She informed, her thick, hard shaft pulsating in the lichs mouth as she caressed her cheeks, encouraging her to take it deeper, relax, and get fucked..

"Such an uppity slave needs correction. That said, I'd like to see them broken less.. crudely. 180,000" 19,000 platinum.

"Hnff.. alright. If you insist.." Vara raised a hand, causing the demons handlers to pull on its chains, which in turn caused a lot of growling, but the beast to hesitate. At the same time she decided to release Lorelai from her hold.

I'm out. The mindflayer decided. As interesting as the aasimars attention had been, she had to cut her losses. Moren also seemed undecided..

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Slave Auction

Dasyra's hopes to have convinced the drow mistress were quickly smashed as the matriarch ignored her plea almost instantly, instead choosing to interpret it as the high elf wanting to be broken by the repugnant demon.

Of course, nothing could have been further from the truth, and it was only with the sudden interjection from Ventus and Merriam that the two of them were spared that particular fate.

When it seemed Vara had given up on her threat, Dasyra rose and helped Lorelai to her feet, then guided her over to the halfling, bearing her quickly away from the gimp demon.

"Thank you both," Dasyra said, bowing her head to first the halfling, then the death knight. Then, standing in front of Merriam, Dasyra spoke with her eyes lowered to the floor.

"How may we show you our appreciation?"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Slave Market
Tag: All (but mostly Ventus at this point)

When Vashj backed off, and dropped out of the bidding, Lena lost her cover/protection from the Gimp demon, or whatever it was. Shuddering with fear, Lena knew she had no choice but to move over to Ventus now, since the two she'd been plying to buy them, were no longer wanting to stay in this bid war. Steering clear of the other bidders, and giving the demon Gimp thing a wide berth, Lena found herself a couple of feet away from Ventus, licking her lips a little hungrily at Ventus's cock which was in Lily's mouth at the moment.

She'd sit there on her knees, watching, waiting for her chance to grab that nice big thick cock herself. "Mistress... d-do you want me to do anything to please you too?" Lena asked softly, reaching down behind Lily's ass and slipping her middle and ring fingers of her right hand, into Lily's folds, probing her depths a little, and enhancing Lily's pleasure as she leaned her head in, and dipped it under Ventus's cock, where she grabbed one of her balls and sucked on it, her tongue reaching up to brush across the death knight's folds.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Slave Market

Lily easily gave in to the Deathknight's coaxing. While she still had to cling to the stage with her hands, lacking in other ways to support herself, she nonetheless began to relax more. Her movements were getting smoother, less clumsy as she got used to servicing Ventus. Lacking the need to breathe in order to live, she was able to take more of her cock than others. She was also starting to work a little faster, bringing the undead elf more pleasure.

When the angelkin got behind her, pushing her fingers inside of Lily's pussy, the lich let out a moan of ecstasy. Muffled by the cock in her mouth, the sound reverberated in her throat, the vibrations passing through the shaft, adding a little extra stimulation to the blowjob. Her back arched under Lena's ministrations, the girl's pleasure spiking again, her eyes rolling back a little bit as she lost herself in the moment.

Lily was working harder and faster now, driving Ventus towards her peak even as she was driven to hers by Lena. Somehow, deep down, she knew she was nearing her limit - an instinct was driving her now, dictating her movements. Though perhaps not as skillful as Dasyra, she was just as enthusiastic, fellating the Deathknight vigorously even as she began to tremble. Soon a climax rocked her, her pussy clenching around Lena's fingers, yet she wasn't stopping. Not until she finished the woman in her mouth off.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Underdark Slave Market

Lorelai started to struggle against her magical restraints when the elf was slated to share her fate. She wouldn't stand for it. However, before she could fail miserably at the task, fate intervened in the form of the Deathknight and the Halfling Slaver. She found herself freed and safe from the beast for the time being. She suspected it's continued presence was to be an unspoken threat.

The elf helped her away from the beast and before the halfling, and spoke very contritely. As much as it grated against her, she wasn't going to waste the elven womans efforts now.

"Yes. Thank you for your... Mercy. How can we be of... Service.," said Lorelai, having trouble choking back her distaste, though she bowed her head like the elf did, following her cue. She was grateful to have avoided that mess, but it was somewhat overshadowed by the fact she was being sold into slavery.

The intense arousal was running through her body, making her loins ache with need, her grinding her thighs a bit together to get some stimulation as they became increasingly wet, despite the discomfort given her legs issues.

But even still, she didn't understand how the others could so easily ignore that they were being treated as property. Maybe it was something more natural to them. Or they had experience with such.

Regardless it seemed she was stuck on this course for the time being.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Slave Market

Continuing to moan and squirm under Moren's paw, Sophie noticed that the werewolf seemed to be having doubts. Realizing it may result in her abandoned by him, she managed to shakily lift herself up to her knees and bring herself closer to the werewolf's cock.

"An alpha male like you wouldn't admit defeat, would you?" she says quickly to Moren before starting to lick the wolf's cock eagerly. "They challenge your authority and superiority..." She took the werewolf's cock into her mouth, as deeply as she could without gagging, and began to suck him off. Knowing that she would have to keep Moren pleased, she wasted no time setting a rapid pace as her tongue twirled around the werewolf's shaft and her lips grazed against his sensitive flesh with each thrust. Her hand moved between her legs as she began to masturbate frantically, although her hand felt nowhere near as satisfying as Moren's paw, or how she expected his cock to feel. That frustration, however, only encouraged her to suck Moren's cock with as much enthusiasm as she could muster, with the hopes that she would be rewarded for her efforts.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Slave Market
Tag: The Players

"Hamnn.." Ventus moaned out, chuckling, seeing through Lena changing allegiances, but enjoying the service of a full on lich far too much, her undead shaft pulsating, animated by unholy energies as she pushed forwards into Lilys mouth.

"Hamnn.. to own you, make you lot mine would be a privileague, a show of power.." She moaned out, as her massive elven cock pulsated, filling the Lich with a cool liquid that tasted oddly envigorizing, if nothing else. "A supportive, lewd little Aasimarslave, aren't you? Though your cock would need some work." Ventus smirked down at the smaller shaft rigidly before her. "Don't worry, once you are mine we will work on that, thorughoutly.. hmnn. Lick me clean, my little lich-slave."

"Hmnaaah.. heh, little puppy, you are enjoyable. Moren said after Sophie had devoted herself to his cock. "But I lack worthless human coin to continue.. I'm out.." He nodded, not without pushing his canine shaft into the dog-girls mouth, growling sensually, before withdrawing, with a suspicious glance towards Vara.

That left Ventus, and the halfling.

Merrium Weatherbee
Slave Market
Tag: All players

"Alright, first of all, 191,000 gold." Merrium nodded, crossing her arms behind her back.
"Next, kneel down, both of you. We'll have to work on fixing your legs later, but for now... spread your legs, the two of you." Merrium twirled out a riding crop, spreading each of your pussylips, leaning close and investigating the bodies before her, like meat. If any of them refused to kneel, or more likely, didn't get in a properly exposing position, with harem dancer outfit, or torn outfit hiking up high, they would find firm, well placed riding crop slaps suddenly knock them down.

"Obviously you are unrefined material. Your pussies have been barely trained, you need to be conditioned and reeducated. I'm sure you think me harmless, the easy to escape from option.. but perhaps I should buy you just to break you down then build you up anew as slavemeat that is unable to disobey its owner?" The hin cooed, gently, small fingers caressing along each of their pussied, with one hand each, slowly driving up their stimulation, gently, Merrium cooing.. and then suddenly pushing a large sextoy into each of their pussies, once they are relaxed and vunerable. "Don't underestimate the harmless nad cute.." She cooed, with the rubber equine schlongs.

"191,000 the first!" Vara added while Ventus, perhaps due to monetary reasons, or because of her aroused distraction, hesitated. Perhaps Sophies actions, now that Moren had dropped out, could convince one or the other bidder..

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Slave Auction
Tag: Merrium Merriweather

Feeling that she was near the end of this humiliating auction, with only two bidders left in the running, Dasyra did as she was told, kneeling down and parting her legs slightly. Apparently, what she did was not enough, for she soon felt the sudden slap of Merrium's riding crop against her bare ass flesh. Wincing, she spread her legs further, but was still chastised by another sting on her other cheek.

Moving her hand behind her back, she found the rear strip of cloth from the the harem outfit that was draped over her curvy backside and flipped it up and to the side of her waist, so that her still wet and puffy pussy could be seen by the halfling slaver.

After that, Merriweather's small, dexterous fingers played with her folds and thumbed expertly over her exposed clit, working her - and Lorelai beside her - into a further aroused state. Such was the halfling's plan, for just as they were both naturally lubed up, the fingers withdrew and were replaced by a sudden, sharp and enormous pressure. Her pussy lips were stretched as a rubber flare was inserted mercilessly, and then pushed slowly and deeply inside of her.

"Ouaaah! Oww! Oww! Not so fast! It hurts! Ahhhnn!"

Dasyra couldn't help it, as the pain was matching the pleasure. Perhaps that was what the little slaver meant by her pussy being untrained. Could she reach a point where she might be able to take such a massive, beast shaped thing?

She looked across at the death knight and saw how the lich girl was being deeply appreciated. Who would win the bidding? Were either of the options really better than the other? It was hard to see either of these mistresses being kind - though perhaps they would if Dasyra appeared submissive enough. Still though, she told herself that this was all a ruse, and that eventually she would seek escape.

"I would never underestimate your cuteness, Mistress Merriweather!" the ranger replied as the equine dildo went in as far as the halfling could manage to push it. Now she knelt with it sticking out of her lewdly, her body shivering from all the leering eyes on her, yet she remained in the position the halfling had set for her.

"I-if you train us, are you going to resell us?" She asked the halfling. "Do you keep personal slaves for yourself?"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Underdark Slave Market.
Tag: Ventus (and surrounding people who can hear her)

Lena tried to focus, and managed to only a little bit, as she looked up at Ventus for a moment. "I... c-can't deny my body's desires. To do so, would be foolish, and bring about ill fortune, I think. Plus, of the bidders that remain, you mistress Ventus, I feel would be the most compassionate, w-when it comes to how we're treated. You're obviously v-very wise, else you wouldn't be in a position of power, like you are. And I m-must consider my future prospects as well, I value my life, and wish to keep living it. And I've heard a happy slave, is a productive one," Lena admitted to Ventus in a soft tone, swallowing and licking her lips hungrily as she stared at Lily continuing to suck the elven woman off, her own cheeks very flushed with arousal. "Also, mistress Ventus, how often do you get to play with an Aasimar, one who is talented with forging weapons. Also, my mother was a courtesan herself, before she got pregnant with me, and she showed me... some of her talents," she went on to say softly, reaching up to gently caress and fondle Ventus's balls, giving them a gentle massage to help coax them into cum production.

"I could also help you c-create magical items and weaponry once I'm a little more experienced in it, to recoup your losses you would pay for us," Lena suggested to Ventus after a few moments, to further entice or convince Ventus to go higher in her bid.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Slave Market
Tag: Ventus

Lily blinked, feeling revitalized somehow as the Deathknight's cum poured down her throat. She began to swallow it, idly wondering what was it that made it taste so in a moment of clarity. Negative energy infusion, perhaps? Her tongue ran over the undead elf's shaft as she finished drinking down the cool liquid, sweeping up the remains. Slowly, the lich began to pull her head back, lips firmly pressed against the shaft as she diligently did as Ventus told her until her dick finally left the girl's mouth.

Lily wasn't quite done yet, though. Her tongue passed over the shaft that had just a moment ago been pushing up against her throat. Though some of that haze from earlier had left her now, she knew it was too late to stop now. Things have deteriorated too much, and with the only other buyer left being Merriweather she was not in a rush to go to another. Rather, Cynder opted to stick to the lesser evil, knowing that the only way she was leaving this place was as a slave.

"I have cleaned your cock, mistress." Lily declared once she was done, pulling back to a kneeling position on the stage. Damn, hanging awkwardly off of it like that made her want to stretch out a bit. But for now, she had a role to play. Ventus seemed to be very interested in her, maybe she could use that. "How else may I be of service? I am not as... Skillful as miss Lena here, but I can learn quickly. My magic would be at your service too."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Slave Market

Sophie felt a sudden wave of despair as she heard Moren's announcement to withdraw. Had she failed to please him? No... he did seem to like her. But he didn't have enough coins... As the werewolf pulled away from Sophie, she reached out towards him in vain.

"W-wait! Don't leave me here..." she says, her voice trailing off as the werewolf departed. The disappointment she was feeling managed to temporarily dull her feelings of arousal, as she looked over at the remaining bidders- the ones that would potentially determine her fate from here.

She noticed how many of the bidders had withdrawn since she last paid attention. Xirce was a demon, but she had at least seemed powerful... a female Moren, perhaps, in a way. The Mindflayers... well, Sophie wasn't known to be the brightest pup, and assumed they would have had less interest in her mind compared to the others. Even the orc seemed respectable in her assertions, but... they were all gone now.

She looked between the Deathknight and the halfling. She didn't care for either. She didn't want to choose either. But she realized that her fate was going to be decided whether she offered input or not... she might as well try to have at least some influence on what happens to her. The Deathknight seemed keen on turning them into undead, something Sophie did not want. Nor did she want to be forced to serve someone she despised... although it seemed like that was going to happen regardless. The halfling... apparently intended to physically abuse them and break them down as sex slaves. Sophie was not keen on this either... but she could endure physical trials better than mental trials, and it would spare her from being turned into a monster... that made it the better option, right?

Willing herself to move without thinking too hard on what she was doing, Sophie dragged herself towards the halfling and shifted into a reluctant kneeling position. She bowed her head towards the halfling with a grimace, but refused to make eye contact. She could feel her arousal returning as her emotions calmed again, and Moren's scent still left a lingering impact on her unsatiated cravings, but she attempted to resist the re-rising urges for as long as she could manage... which probably wouldn't be too much longer.

"You're the more... respectable of the two remaining," Sophie conceded to the halfling through gritted teeth, speaking slowly as she decided her choice of words. She didn't really feel respect for the halfling, but did begrudgingly acknowledge her professionalism and presence of authority. Still, it was something, and that something was enough to put her ahead of the Deathknight.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Underdark Slave Market

Lorelai grimaces as she got to her knees at the halflings gesture. This was... Humiliating, and she barely suppressed a growl. Course, her lack of experience earned her a crack from the crop as she curses a bit and winces, though get's the torn shreds out of the way.

With herself exposed, she flushed in arousal but mostly humiliation as she was treated as an object even further, her anger flaring a bit as she clenched her fingers hard into the ground. More than barely used, hers was simply not used.

She grimaced in pleasure and disgust as her slit was carressed a bit by the slaver. Oh she had no illusion she was harmless. But to prove the point, she found herself suddenly impaled on massive false inhuman members.

Lorelai cried out in a mixture of shock, pleasure and pain as she was rammed deep with no regards for herself by something so large, her grunting and cursing as her body clenched and tried to force it back out.

"Hng..." The cruelty of it all, abusing her body and treating her like an object. Had her way she'd see her pay as much as Vara when the time came. That there was some pleasure at all from something so clearly not of her species was much more upsetting however.

But none of that was as bad as what she could have suffered at the hands of the demon, so she had little choice but to continue to bare the humiliation, for the time being. She winced and crept one hand out to press it to Dasyra's a bit, hoping to support the woman who had brought this humiliation on herself too, just to help her. Whatever happened, she;d return the favor. Somehow.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Merrium Weatherbee
Slave Market
Tag: Dasyra,

"I am already going slow, little slut." She cooed, rubbing the girls clits. "You're a funny one, aren't you? I bet you think this is all the auction and magic working on you, cutie, I know the truth, deep down you WANT to be enslaved proper." The halfling suggested, just leaving her lewd toy there, within Dasyras cunny. "If you are very good and very obediant, I might keep you as my personal little toy harem, so that your happy, empty eyed servitude will serve as example to others."

"Also, 192,000 gold!"

Ventus Nightsong
Slave Market
Tag: Lily, Lena

"You want compassion of an undead? I've lost my compassion long, long ago.. though I'm not a slave breaker, I guess, if you mean such." The deathknight almost chuckled.

"19,300 platinum... hmnnn.." Ventus sighed solemnly.. if a bit regretful at the high sums she was made to spent.. but she had to own that lich, and now, the angel before her, even if she wasn't as enthusiastic at first, was quite the experience too! "Hmnaaah.. that does sound tempting, and your hands playing on me are so wonderfully expertised, I got to say!" She cooed and moaned, smirking down towards the lich, holding her steady and feeding her her cum.

"Hmnn to own a lichs magic.. well.. I shall simply purchase you and.. then we shall see what more you can.. haah.. do for me. Don't fret, Sex isn't all I want of you, though.. hmn.. I must say I do less than mind it as well!" She exhaled a hot breath.

Merrium Weatherbee
Slave Market
Tag: Sophie

"Professional you say? Someone kneeling like you shouldn't speak of professionality." She twirled her riding crop and three well aimed whacks later, Sophie was sitting with her knees spread wide open. "Your pussy is drooling, little mutt." She smirked, before pushing a rubber toy, just like the other two had recieved already, into the girl. "There.. All plugged up now. You can even fuck yourself with it if you can't endure any more."

"Enough of the dawdling, 200,000 gold on the table."

"Hrmnnn.. 20,100 platinum.." Ventus held against, looking unhappy at the increasing sum, rather the opposite of the auctioneer Vara, who was by now turning a proper profit.

"205,000 gold. These sluts need to be broken in proper, and you are too soft, Ventus."

Ventus Nightsong
Slave Market
Tag: Lily, Lena

"Tzzz.. haaah.." The Deathknight sighed. "I'd really love to have a lich-servant, but in the end, you don't seem quite dedicated or even willing to become servants of unlife. I yield." Ventus smiled, brushing an apologetic, soft hand through the Lichs hair, then withdrew, readjusting her armor with a slight blush.

"205,000 gold the firrst....
The second..

Aaaand The third! And sold to Miss Weatherbee!"

The drow auctioneer smiled, while the audience cheered. One of the drows male assistants meanwhile approached the heroes, exept for the uncollared lich, taking the crystal that had been set in their collars and handing it, together with the phylacterice, to Merrium, who presented him with a two small bags, way too small for the amount she paid, and another 500 in platinum coins from a third bag.

While the money was counted and the auction slowly concluded, dying down, the lust spell forced upon the heroes also began to fade, but it was not quite gone when Merrium approached Lily and Lena. "Stand, legs spread." A slight glow from the crystal and an unsual purple glow from the phylactery and the two found themselfs obeying without hesitation, Merrium examining their bodies, presenting another large dildo for Lily, spreading her pussy only slightly before pushing it in. For Lena however she had a rather small stick, with tiny bulbs along its length. "Don't worry slut. You get something special for you too." With that, she began stroking the aasimars cock and, as soon as enough of her precum had gathered, began slowly pushing the thin stick down her urethra, cooing sadistically at the pressure upon the aasimars shaft, looking up to her. "This is a small one. Trust me."

She waved a hand, and the two found their bodies relaxing.. . as far as they could, as they followed. "Remember to come back next week, when we sell some rare gear and, maybe, just maybe, even a minor artifact!" Vara interrupted with auctioning cheer in her voice.

"Your first command: You are not to attack me, do me harm through inaction or negligence, or take any other action that could have hostile results upon me." As she spoke, the purple crystals she held lit up... you can't imagine attacking Merrium. It doesn't make sense anymore. "You are not to attempt to take your slave crystals, or the Lichs phylactery off of me under any circumstances." Again the crystals lit up. You can't take these crystals. It's.. impossible.

"Your first lesson. You are a group.. if one does wrong, you all get punished. Not because I am petty, but to teach you comradery and discipline. As such, as some of you saw fit to.. quite frankly, butcher my money reserves with their posing for others, all of you shall wear these toys on our travels back to my home." With that, Merrium smirked. "Furthermore, you will all strip naked as you follow me, for all to see, so the truth of your situation sinks into your minds. You will be given slave outfits to train and condition you into obediant toys."

If anyone didn't comply immediatly, Merrium would have them strip with force.. and add a buttplug for the travels.

They made their way down dark streets, many leering eyes, of drow and worse, upon them, until they made it past the city gates, and upon a path leading east, deeper into a cave system, where Merrium sighed. "Pfewwww.. aaalright everyone, you can remove the toys now. I got some minor heal potions if any of you are sore. Also, I got a bag with your things, you can't put them on, sorry, but if you want anything, just ask.

I uhm.. I'll have to ask you to put those toys back in as soon as we get super close to my estate.. how do I explain this..

Heh, not like you are going to believe me, so, basically, a decade or so ago I headed down here with a few adventurers, to hunt down a nasty mindflayer. We managed to barely slay the creature, buuut everyone but me got all.. goopey eyes with its last attack. So, when I nudged my folks back to the surface to find a cleric, we run into a bunch of Duergar slavers.. Now, I'm just a bard, really good at acting and tricking people, nothing else, so .. I pretended to be their mistress.. seemed I was so good the duergar believed me and had me demonstrate.. luckily I love all of the stories of Roven 'Dryadfucker' Swift, you know him right? 'I think fucked a tree.. fucked her with real glee and now it burns when I pee.. oh yes it burns when I pee.. tcha tcha.. err.. err.. anyway!
He had some .. literature.. on how to act all domineering and what to do, so I did just that, but the Duergar invited me.. I guess I amused them, or perhaps my act was that good.. and before I knew it there was another slave that they wanted me to break.. and.. when I tried to leave with everyone they got suspicious... and then the Duergar got attacked by Drow, so I had to do something really intimidating and prove I was not loyal to them, so I enslaved the leaders daughter and then..

Anyway.. Long story short. I'm really sorry for your fate. Miss Vara captures a few heroes every month, I try to buy them and then.. try to set them on missions to boycott her slavery scheme but.. the thing is.. she has spies everywhere, as have other major powers.. no one can know you are not my slaves, so uhh.. I kinda -have- to train you a bit.

When we get to my home I have.. its called parasitic armors. They.. uh.. they are super.. enjoyable, I've been told and I set them up so they are gentle, buuut.. make sure not to disobey too much, that'll automatically make them punish you.. Anything else.. oh yes! Please please do what I tell you, even if its super demeaning, ok? The more you act like slaves the uh..less I have to uh,. .. well.. make you slaves. Ok?"
She asked, hopeful, after her sudden, extensive, but.. rather creative for something made up, explanation.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Underground Caverns
Tag: Everyone

Lorelai whimpers a bit, as her clit is touched, feeling like shocks going through her, even as she slowly adapted to the oversized toy slammed inside of her.

The bidding heated up between the halfling and the Deathknight. Lorelai wasn't sure what was preferable at this point. One side, death and reanimation. Other side, humiliation and abuse. Though the other side may have had that too. But while dead.

It made no difference in the end, as they were bought by the halfling. Lorelai winced at seeing what happened to the angels male half. That couldn't feel good.

And then they were mind controlled and made to walk out Lorelai. Lorelai obeyed quickly, blushing embarrassedly, but moved in some irritation. She had to wonder, if these crystals could perform these compulsions on their thoughts, why bother with slave breaking? Simply make them love you and make them believe they want to obey everything. She had received no orders about not studying them, just not taking them off. She'd check the magic out later.

For now she had to move through the streets, eyes scanning the area as they moved. She had to move with an awkward gait with the toy jammed inside of her. But soon enough they were beyond the city. That's when things became interesting.

Lorelai carefully removed the toy when ordered, grimacing as she listened to the halflings piece, arms crossed a bit. She focused more on the halflings body language. This seemed like a strange song and dance to make if she was lying... Though it could always be just mostly true. But to what end?

( Dem nat 20's. 27 Sense Motive)

Regardless of what she managed to determine, Lorelai nodded with a frown. If she was being dishonest, it'd do no good to contradict the slight gap in her plan. And if not... Well, she'd cross that bridge once she was more certain where the halfling truly stood. Either way, it seemed that she'd have to make sure not to be the one to take punishments for everyone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Slave Market

Lily could do little now but wait for the bidding to come to an end. It was a fierce clash, the halfling and the Deathknight vying for the lead as the price got bigger and bigger. Merrium and Ventus kept one-upping each other, the former's seemingly inexhaustible supply of gold versus the latter's desire to keep the lich as her pet. However, with the others not showing much of a desire to become undead themselves, there was only one way this auction would end.

Cynder held back a frown as her chance of avoiding being bought by the halfling slave-breaker slipped away. She had hoped that, as a Lich, she'd be able to wrap Ventus around her finger once she regained her old power. She watched the halfling pay for them - her bags were magical, judging by how small they were - and take both her phylactery and the control crystals in her possession. This was not an outcome she could see a way out of.

Lily seethed internally with rage as she found herself spreading her legs on Weatherbee's orders, a surge of rage building inside of her. Those fucking drow defiled her phylactery. Put some kind of forced obedience spell on it to make her serve whoever was holding it. As soon as she managed to get it back, she'd make sure to strip it away, then find the person responsible - Vara, most likely - and reduce them to ash for this. Once she regained her power and freedom, at least.

The girl let out a groan as her pussy was stuffed with a massive dildo, stretching it uncomfortably. Thankfully, being an undead made her able to more or less shrug off physical pain, but standing with that thing inside of her wasn't exactly fun. If it weren't for the now dissipating lust spell and how it made her so wet earlier, it likely would have caused her trouble, Lily was sure of that. As it was, it was a thorn in her side, but not quite torture. Yet.

What came next was worse, however. Merrium was clearly smart enough to give them the right order to prevent the lich from acting against her and taking her phylactery back, the idea seemingly unthinkable as the obedience spell did it's work. There was still a loophole or two left, Lily realized, but her chances were very slim. She wasn't too keen on being treated to group responsibility with a bunch of strangers either. If one of them screwed up, she'd get punished as well now. Annoying.

Sighing, Lily stripped and followed her new mistress as ordered, not willing to provoke her now. Especially after the close shave others had with the Gimp. While Merrium didn't seem to have a buttfuck ugly demon around, it was likely she still had some other form of punishment around and the lich was not in a hurry to experience it. She tried to ignore the leering drow as she walked, stewing on her humiliation and having no outlet as she couldn't even entertain thoughts of visiting violence upon the halfling anymore.

Cynder barely paid attention when the group passed the city walls, lost in her grim musings as she was. It wasn't until Merrium suddenly stopped, the halfling's behaviour changing quite drastically that she snapped out of the reverie. The permission to remove the toy, not to mention offer of healing items, made her frown as she tried to puzzle out what was going on. Hesitantly, she tested whether she could actually pull out the dildo, feeling a bit of relief and confusion as she managed to do just that.

Idly channeling a bit of negative energy to deal with the unpleasant sensation down below, Lily listened to the halfling's tale, disbelief mixing with curiosity. She scanned Merrium for any signs of lies, analyzing the tale. It was... Not implausible. While it could be a lie to make them trust the woman, it seemed utterly unnecessary. That being said, the lich wasn't going to take her at face value just yet. She already learned her lesson about trusting anyone living underground.

As the story ended, Lily considered what to do. A bid for freedom was likely out of the question, and she didn't have anything among her belongings she could ask Weatherbee for now. The potions were useless to her as well. But maybe she could inquire about a few things. "Miss Merium?" She spoke up. "May I ask you something? You mentioned other adventurers being brought here. Does this mean that you have other... Teams doing those missions for you?" It would be interesting to see how much she was willing to talk. And informative.

Sense Motive:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Merrium Weatherbee
Underark sidetunnels
Tag: Lorelai and Lily primarly

While she didn't seem to tell you everything, what she said was genuine. If she left things out on purpose, or because it is a longer story you struggle to tell for sure. Lorelai gets the impression that somehow this Halfling seems more good than evil, actually, but at the same time, she would do whats necessary to uphold her facade.

"Oh.. err.. right.. healing potions wouldn't do you any good.. you're a real lich? Wow.. Hey, I made a super duper bargain here. Yay!" The Hin cheered, then clered her throat. "Err.. sorry. Sometimes its hard to get .. you know, keep the persona seperated. You act the wicked slave trainer long enough and some things stick. Anywhoo! " .. her expression soured, a she sighed slightly.

"I had two other teams, and my old buddies, yes, but.. this place is dangerous. Sure, I paid for you and all that, but.. lets say if you ran away, Vara would be happy to recapture and resell you if she can. Meanwhile, others with.. less hesitation about using direct methods than me are happy to snatch away my slaves if they get a chance. The mindflayers are the worst.. they know I can't retaliate, its hard to keep my secret from them, you see. Ventus is actually not half bad, if you forget about the whole undead supremacy thing, but the demons and beasts.. Yeah.. uh.. I'm sure you lot will do better though! But.. We will talk about such things once we are at my place. I'm fairly certain no one comes to these tunnels, but no reason to push our luck, eh?" She nodded sagely.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Slave Market

Sophie yelped out as the riding crop cracked across her bare flesh thrice. As she tried to recover from the sudden assault, she felt the thick presence of the sex toy being pushed deep within her pussy, causing her to release a shocked moan. She glared daggers at the halfling afterwards, humiliated by her treatment, but to her shame, the sex toy did feel arousing, and she couldn't help but repeatedly shift her hips against the dildo.

She grew still as she heard the auctioneer announce her purchase by the halfling. Despite her predicament, she could not help but feel at least some relief at seeing the deathknight depart. She glowered as the halfling worked the magic of the crystal on her. Sophie felt the strange alteration in her mind, and realized that certain thoughts were being removed from her mind, even as she struggled to remember what they might have been after the fact. It brought Sophie some fear that her mind could be so easily molded by these devices, and she felt despair at the thought of losing her identity this way.

As the halfling ordered them to strip, Sophie couldn't bring herself to react quickly enough to such a humiliating command, and she was rewarded with not only losing her clothes anyway, but also with a complementary buttplug inserted inside her ass.

Sophie blushed furiously as she was paraded in front of the city populace completely naked and on display. Her stride was awkward as she tried to adjust to the large sextoys shoved inside her holes, each step bringing a strange mix of discomfort and pleasure. She glared angrily towards lewd onlookers, but found her attempt of fierceness simply laughed at or rewarded with degrading and perverted comments about her or her body.

When the halfling finally revealed her side of the story upon leaving the city, Sophie felt confused. She supposed the story was plausible enough... but what if this was just the halfling trying to play mind games with them or make them easier to manipulate? But, with the obvious authority and dominance she displayed earlier, why would she bother with such an indirect method if she was insincere? Sophie didn't really know what to believe, but she realized it didn't really matter anyway- she was owned by this halfling now whether she would be cruel or kind. Sophie could only hope that she was telling the truth about not truly being a monster.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Underdark Slave Market
Tag: All (To Merrium in tunnels, in a whisper)

Trying to stay focused, so she could hear and understand everything being said and done around her, Lena glanced around, When the halfling bid over two hundred thousand gold, Lena couldn't help but tear her gaze away from Ventus, and to Merrium. She also felt the heat in her body starting to cool down, her loins still ready for action though. When her crystal was taken by the halfling, and she felt it being used, Lena obediently came over, and yelped out as the toy was pushed into her cock, nearly losing her ability to stand as her legs shuddered.

"Y-Yes... m-mistress," Lena replied, shuddering and whimpering.

Since Lena didn't have much much in the way of clothing on at the moment anyway, so she didn't really have to comply at this point, and simply shrugged the last of the the slave outfit she had on off. After following Merrium out of the drow city, with Lena's legs a bit weary, she was taken quite aback as Merrium told them to take the toys out, and even offered them healing potions. Lena was wary, obviously, and reached down tentatively, to pull the toy out of her cock, falling to her knees as she did, from the sensitivity of her shaft, at the moment, being extremely in need of relief.

Lena didn't trust this halfling, though considering that she did offer the healing potion, which Lena did take, she did listen to her, for now. She shuddered when the halfling told her that they would have to do what she told them, and couldn't help but feel that they were being tricked in some way, into accepting their fate down here. "I can play a part, as needed... mistress. But if I'm to play it effectively, then I, and the others too I'm sure, will need some leniency when it comes to certain things or our minds won't be able to focus, or be in it. As well as our gear of course. And trust is a two way street, if we're to trust you on faith, then I think it only fair that you show us the same faith, at least a little. I'm not about to try and run, without knowing a bloody way out, after all, and I doubt the others will try either," Lena whispered softly to the halfling, trying to gauge if she was trustworthy or not, and also peering around into the tunnels to make sure they weren't being followed.

OOC: roll, on Merrium. And roll on their surroundings.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Tunnels
Tag: Merrium Weatherbee

Lily hid a frown as she analyzed what she saw and heard. The halfling wasn't telling her everything, but she could hardly blame her for that. Circumstances were far from ideal for all of them. She seemed honest enough, at least. The story could have been too long to tell, or she had some skeletons in the closet. "Yes yes, real lich. Diminished in power, unfortunately." The undead girl sighed. "Otherwise I wouldn't be here. Fucking drow." She spat.

"Well, thank you for your honesty. And I guess we should be going soon, if we wish to avoid suspicion." Cynder glanced around, her eyes scanning the surroundings. Accustomed to the dark as she was, she had a decent chance of picking up on anyone who tried to follow. Truth be told, she was not too keen on risking herself for someone else like that, but right now she had little choice. At least fucking Vara over was a cause she could get behind.

Perception: to check if the group is being followed/spied upon

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Underdark Sidetunnels
Tag: Merrium primarily.

Lorelai nods, calculating on the halfling. Well she'd play along. For now. And the chance to make Vara suffer had it's own appeal. Sure, it'd just make someone as bad or worse take her place. But one had to try after all.

"I see. Well then we should continue on. And determine what we can each really do. So we've an undead arcanist of incredible power and one of the most dangerous of all undead when angered, An celestial of some sort, an elven ranger, some sort of werefolk, and myself. Bards will have a field day with this one.," says Lorelai with a wry smile.

She looked to her current mistress, nodding a bit. "Well get this out of the way before it becomes a problem. I am a healer in the service of Wee Jas. I will not animate anyone as an intelligent undead without their permission. Skeletons and Zombies and other mindless dead who have no affect on the soul are fully acceptable however. You can of course force me to try to do so, but you'll find my goddess frowns heavily upon such acts. Enough so to withdraw her support. So if you wish me to be of use... Mistress, it'd be best if you keep my actions within the tenets of my faith. But on the plus side for you, I'm not a knight or what not who are forbidden to lie. So there is that. Though I'm... Not that good at it."

This could work she supposed. It'd been a long time since she was in the military. But if she contextualized this as her commanding officer, she could make it work, she figured. After all, special operations units existed back then, though she'd never been one of them.