This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Space Erotica Wrestling OOC Zone of Fun Shit to Buy in the Future

Probably just by giving you an auto-success, yes. First mistakes are fine, but repeat nonsense should be punished as it annoys everyone.
    Spoiler

Comment

Re: Space Erotica Wrestling OOC Zone of Being Busy

I've not abandoned this. For this week, I've been working nine hour days doing manual labor for extra cash.
      Spoiler

Comment

Ouch. Hope you'll have easier time in the future.
        You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

We are dead, dead, dead.
          We are dead, dead, dead.
          Thought we were hot, guess what, we're not.
          Etc.
          "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Guan Yu View Post
            We are dead, dead, dead.
            We are dead, dead, dead.
            Thought we were hot, guess what, we're not.
            Etc.
            Game Over
            Spoiler

Comment

Hey, don't worry about it dude. You worry about irl stuff, ULMF stuff can't come first when real life shit needs to take priority.
              Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
              Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

No worries. Gotta keep the wolf from the door somehow.

We'll keep until you have a free moment and aren't mentally/physically exhausted. We've all been there.

Comment

So, I realize it would potentially be a really slow, messy affair, but have we ever considered perhaps tag team match formats? If kept to PVE as like a co-op deal (e.g. two players vs two npc) it could potentially work out, though I can't begin to know how balancing such a thing would work.

Comment

I have, and it will be included in a future update. Probably 2.3 since I want to allow one more update for balancing the core game (2.2) before I add in tag teams. Right now I think the big issue would be what exactly could be done when teams tag. I may also limit the number of times a team could tag and/or interfere to break up holds perhaps.
                    Your stop is next!

Comment

Well hopefully all of this weirdness here at ULMF is over and done with. After it was fixed I was locked out of account to boot! I am excited to possibly get started on stuff here when it's ready

Comment

Well, I think it is safe to just put the test matches to bed at this point. I would suggest challenging someone if you would like to and when they accept things can get started.
                        Your stop is next!

Comment

Would challenging NPCs be an acceptable move if we wanted to make this more PVE oriented?

Comment

It would be possible.
                            Your stop is next!

Comment

Hope things are going well for everyone. I'm still here if we ever want to continue wrasslin' stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X