Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Ahh.... I... guess...?" Rose would agree, the way and tone she said it in not really being one that sounded genuine but it was what it was. Even after their ordeal had ended, Rose was still feeling the effect of the drugs and would gasp at the smallest sexual touch, which Adelle still seemed intent on giving her.

"I don't think I can... make it home like this so... it could be best that I crashed with you guys for a bit when... we get out..." Kei would agree, primarily to the joining them for the recovery at Adelle's and maybe less to the whole sex thing. The others really didn't have any idea where she lived, so her trip home could've been on the other side of the city while they were a 15-minute walk away. But even with that, she would stick close to them for comfort as they rested and tried to pull themselves together after all that had happened.

A little time would pass, and the girls could cuddle in piece while they recovered and got to their bearings the best they could. There would be some sounds coming their way eventually though, from the exit door, the sounds being fairly recognizable as footsteps. Another woman would soon emerge from the doorway, the way she dressed being fairly human, somewhat schoolgirl-style looking. But there were parts of inhumanity, weird cutout horns with the other snapped at the base, and a whippy tail that ended in a spade-shaped tip. She had a long, dark purple hair and a figure similar to Kei's. And as she got closer, they could see that she had red eyes with hearts, making her supernatural nature even more apparent. Could this be one of those succubi from Nimi's realm that Shizu had warned them about?

Before any of them could react, she was already on top of them, planting her other heeled foot on Rose's shoulder and pushing her down before she tried to get up. "And just what are you little bitches doing here in my place, hmmm? I hope not trying to destroy it." she would guess correctly as she looked them over, a natural echo in her voice as she obviously was not happy that she had stumbled upon this group of intruders. "Doesn't look like it went too well now?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
After several long minutes had passed, with Adelle slowly managing to regain her bearings a bit, enough to sit upright again. "Mmm... that'ld be fine, Kei, just fine with me," Adelle told her.

The sounds of footsteps approaching caused Adelle some concern, and when they spotted the one those footsteps belonged to, her eyes widened a bit. She had long dark purple hair, and the red heart shapes in her eyes told her enough to know that this was likely a succubus, had come to visit them. Adelle would look up at her, and gulp softly, but she answered truthfully. "Well... hi there. I'm Adelle. And Rose here, Taio there, and myself, were asked to come in and look for Kei, who had come in here to test some inventions, and rescue her if she'd been captured. We were actually on our way back out when the floor fell out from under us, and... well I'm not sure of his name, but the big guy there did a number on all of us," Adelle replied to the woman, not revealing that they had decided to try finding the heart of the place to destroy it, because technically that wasn't why they had actually come into this place... and technically they only came in to find Kei.

If the succubus woman would look her way, Adelle would gulp, and if pressure hard enough, she would break in her already weakened state. "I... was the one that decided to try and find the heart of this place, to d-destroy it. I made them come with me so I wasn't alone," Adelle would say in that case.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The succubus would look at them to hear them out, having demanded an explanation for their presence. As she turned to Adelle so she could share what else she had to say, they could see the monster nearby reaching towards them as the busty girl finished admitting that they had made up their mind to stop the place from thriving while kinda trying to take the main blame. Hearing this would seem to incite anger in the succubus, and in a blaze of black fire, a straight blade of completely black material would appear in her hand. This thing looked like a straightened out katana blade, one with no handle fittings or crossguard, and the only features on it were the silvery edge and a bleeding heart engraved near her hand. And this thing would get pointed at Adelle, not too far from her throat. "Maybe I should just kill you then. I can't have thi...."

A sudden slapping sound would interrupt the succubus from her talk, the anger in her face completely melting away and turning to embarrassment as the reason for the noise became apparent to everyone. The monster behind them, seeing what was going on, had reached out and subtly lifted the succubus' skirt before giving her a good slap straight to the rear with another tentacle. The blade would disappear from her hand again, probably to Adelle's relief. Still in shock, she would turn away from the girls, blurting apologies to them as she went to the creature, coming to a stop as she started apologizing to it as well. That simple slap had apparently turned her personality completely around from the previous threatening bluster to something completely different. Shizu had told them that these succubi were the rulers and overseers of these nests, and something that a group like theirs shouldn't be able to fight and win against.

And yet, there this particular one was, blurting out apologies to the monster who was now focused on her. Even as a tentacle wrapped around her neck and choked her a bit, she wouldn't fight back against the monster, only continuing to apologize as much as she could for having threatened the girls like that.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle gulped at the sight of the blackened blade appearing in a scorching wave of dark fire, and she was about to say something, when she heard the slapping sound. The tentacled monster spanked the succubus. She looked over at the creature pulling the succubus over by the neck, and stood up on shaky feet, and left Adelle thinking that this creature was clearly the boss here. And the succubus merely a servant.

Adelle would, despite her better judgement, and thanks to her kind heart, stood there a moment, making sure her legs didn't buckle, and walked over to the succubus and reached up to gently caress the tentacle choking her, and the one that had spanked her. "It's okay... no harm no foul, big guy. She's very sorry, and won't do it again. Right?" Adelle would say in a kind and gentle manner, leaning in and gently kissing the tentacle around the succubus's neck, and then leaning in further and kissing the succubus on the lips. "Mmm... your lips taste nice and sweet, dear. Are you perchance a succubus? Hmm?" Adelle would say to the succubus, her hands beginning to roam a bit along the sexy girl's body some, and pressing her own body against the succubus's in a rather erotic manner.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the rest of the girls looking on in various states of bewilderment as to what they were seeing, Adelle could do as she pleased. There would be even more bewilderment from the succubus herself as Adelle actually came back to them and stepping into the situation. Not that she seemed to be able to resists, and let the busty girl kiss and molest her as she wished, the embarrassment still clear as day, with her face now as red as her eyes were. "AND JUST WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THAT INFORMATION?!" she would blurt out, clearly not happy with what was happening to her but not resisting it either in any way as the tentacle still held her neck.

Almost as if looking to add more to the succubus' embarrassment, the monster itself would produce something from the depths of it's body, bringing it to Adelle's face so she too could see it. It was a broken horn, and with a second look at the demonic woman, it was easy to see that it was her missing horn. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT?!"

Despite what Shizu had told them, it looked like not all of the succubi were made from the same cloth even in the realm of madness. This one, despite being the one that was supposed to have the power in this place, was forced to play according to the desires of this lower-class creature. It had gone far enough that the creature, with it's full control over her, had done a true power move and disrespected her authority by breaking off one of her horns. And now it was showing it off to the other girls as well, and with the succubus reacting as she did, probably enjoying her humiliation.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle would indeed keep molesting the succubus, her hands beginning to roam to her titties and giving them both a firm yet still playful squeeze, and giving her butt an even firmer spank after a few moments, especially when the look of embarrassment was shown. "Well I might just have a bit of fun, like he is. And... oh my... so... you're so weak that he broke your horns? What's next? Did he break your tail too? Maybe even conquered your womb and made you a broodmother too?" Adelle would say to the succubus after being shown the horn.

With this revelation, and how the succubus was acting, Adelle got a pretty good sense of things, and figured at this point the succubus loved to be humiliated, and "punished" so to speak. "Hmm... hmhm... let's see... hold her here a minute big guy. I'll be right back," Adelle would tell him and walked over to her backpack, and rummaged around inside.

She didn't exactly have a proper leash, but she did have a little bit of rope, and several of her sex toys too. "Mmm... let's see..." Adelle murmured and tinkered around with her things for a few moments.

Adelle would return to the succubus and had fashioned a leash with some rope, and would start wrapping it around the succubus's collar, looping it in and threading it through, with a mischievous grin on her face. "Shall I lead her around for you, big guy? Be your pet walker? I wouldn't mind it," Adelle would ask the big tentacled creature, whom she had enjoyed the touch of. "Has he made you cum your brains out so hard you went crazy? He's got a... magic touch. Now... what's your name? Or should I just call you Pet? Or Bitch? Maybe Slut?" Adelle would then ask the succubus, her mind just going with the flow of information she had now obtained, even as she produced one of her own vibrating dildos, which she playfully rubbed against the succubus's pussy through her panties and turned it on to a low buzz.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For all her previous bluster and threatening aura, the succubus seemed rather meek once put down enough by the creature's firmly guiding tentacle. With Adelle feeling her out and finding that she was as firm and buxom of body as Kei was, with her succubus nature making her a bit more alluring naturally. "IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!" she would try to deny the accusations leveled at her, but it was easy to see that she too had gone through the full treatment that this creature was capable of, and probably many more things that had made her into the creature's plaything despite their power differences. As she went to get her items from the backpack, Adelle could see the blade briefly flicker back to the succubus' hand, but she couldn't apparently do anything with it as much as she might have wanted to, but by the time she returned it was gone again.

Once she was back to them, Adelle got what looked like a shrug from the creature as it let the succubus' neck free, signaling that she was free to go ahead with her ideas. And with the tentacle no longer there, she could attach the rope to the succubus' collar even as she seemed to stew even harder in the face of all this humiliation. "NO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! AND IT'S KATHIA!" the succubus would again try to deny the past, giving out her name in the process as she looked down at Adelle and what she was doing.

At the side, the other girls were still looking at the situation like they weren't believing it was all happening, but Taio was now looking more interested in it all as well.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh it isn't? So then you wouldn't mind then, if I did... this? It wouldn't bother you?" Adelle asked the succubus with a mischievous grin and returned with her things, and began to play with Kathia, as she learned her name was.

"Mmm, you say these things. But I can tell that deep down... you're as depraved a slut as I am when it comes to sex after we get riled up. Hell you're probably more depraved, given you're a succubus and all. But... we'll see," Adelle whispered softly in Kathia's ear, using the tip of her penis shaped vibrating dildo to push those panties to the side and rub directly against Kathia. "How many times has he pumped you full of his offspring, hmm? Come on, tell me. Maybe I'll... give you a nice... firm... spank," Adelle would go on to say, lightly popping Kathia right on her rear as she said she would, and giving the makeshift leash a light tug.

If at any point, Kathia conjured that flaming sword again, Adelle had no more fear, and just reached out, grabbed Kathia's hand, and with that, the handle of the blade, and pulled it out of her hand, and tossed it aside. "Now now, we don't need that," Adelle would say, only if the blade was conjured back up.

Regardless, after making Kathia turn and face the others, so they could see her face, Adelle would insert the vibrating dildo into Kathia's pussy, and began to stir her up. "I may not be nearly as deft and amazing as he is. But... maybe I'll suffice, enough," Adelle would tell Kathia, winking at the big tentacled creature and blowing him a kiss as she began to drill that dildo into Kathia, turning the vibration speed up to the second setting, of four.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
It was amazing what power desires could exert over living, thinking beings, the case particularly strong with this succubus as she hadn't made a move against Adelle even as she started to go at her more boldly. "I DON'T KNOW! We've done it so many times... I try to say no but he's so needy..." she would once again blurt out as the busty girl got to see her panties, which were of the black, mature lace type of underwear, but they were also fairly minimal in coverage so they were easy to move aside.

And again, once she was made to turn, Kathia would follow the order and about face to the rest of the girls so they could see it all happen. Rose was not terribly into it all and would turn her head away from it all, but Kei and Taio would look on, the latter especially seeming to enjoy what was happening with this deeply masochistic succubus and her friend.
She was not easy to push into making a display of herself though, and would stand there biting her lip, only a small hnnnnnnng coming out from her as she stoically stood her ground against the dildo now inside her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That, I'll grant you. He's incredibly needy indeed. He ravaged me, and my friends, so thoroughly... I'd be amazed if our pussies could ever enjoy another dick ever again, other than his," Adelle said and gave Kathia another even more firm spank, enough to make the lewd popping sounds of flesh on flesh.

Adelle would pull the vibrating dildo out from Kathia, not having pushed it far inside of her by that point, and she'd slap it against Kathia's butt a couple of times before shoving it back in a bit more roughly after using her fingers to tug Kathia's black lace panties to the side. "Hey can one of you be a dear and hand me my backpack there please? It's got a few, things inside that I need to train this slut, Kathia," Adelle asked any of the others, looking like she was starting to get rather into this, to be honest.

Assuming someone did hand her the backpack, whether Taio, Rose, Kei, or the big creature, she'd thank them, and with one hand she'd grab her strapon belt, wrap it around herself, and attach the nice big thick dildo to it that she had in there just for... occasions to have fun with Taio. She'd wipe the thing in the cum nearby to lube it up, and pulled the vibrating dildo out of Kathia, and plugged her tight little asshole with the vibrating one, before shoving the non vibrating strapon dildo into her pussy. "Mmm... now... to train you to be my cute little succubus slut, hmhm," Adelle giggled, maybe getting a little too into it, but unable to stop at this point.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Of course it would be Taio that answered the call, her interest towards what was going on probably being the thing that pushed her into acting the fastest. Even with her bloated belly, she could relatively quickly hop in and out from the scene while dropping off the pack so Adelle could get more of her things.

With the things ready, Kathia would get down on her hands and knees as instructed, the lack of steam coming coming from her ears at this point being surprising as she looked ready to burst into anger any second. Visibly trembling, she would simply keep her stoic demeanor towards it all and avoid verbally lashing at Adelle for her remarks, but once her butt was plugged she did let out her first squeal of pleasure. And those noises would get more frequent once the railing started, that masochism coming out a little more by then. Even the large creature, now left without a view as Adelle was kinda there between them, had to slide around to the side so it could spectate. This would case Kathia to look away from it. "Please don't look... you shouldn't..." she would try to keep her master away, but the many eyes of the creature wouldn't let her avoid this as she was being dominated by a mere human, and another woman too.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... yeah, I can already feel you trembling with glee, Kathia, my little succubus nympho masochistic slut. Doesn't it feel incredible? Getting railed by me? A mere little old human. One that your master there very clearly likes. And... I rather like him too, to be honest. Goddess above he made my titties so huge now with milk that I can barely reach out in front of me. But... I think he and I are going to have a Very nice relationship with one another," Adelle moaned softly to Kathia, slapping her butt with one hand while the other thrust the vibrating dildo in and out of the succubus's tight little asshole, stretching it out as she worked her newfound pet.

"Oh I'm sorry big guy. You wanna see too I'm sure. Well... here you go. Come on slut, turn a bit to your left. Don't make your... our master, excuse me, do all the work. That's very unbecoming of a pet slut-cubus," Adelle told Kathia and spanked her again a bit harder to get her to turn a bit.

Seeing her trembling, and feeling it too, Adelle could sense that Kathia was getting a lot of deeply perverse pleasure from this, and couldn't help but keep going. "Face down, ass up, slut-cubus," Adelle commanded Kathia, forcing her head down to the fleshy mound they were on, and raising her ass up high, where she got better leverage, and began to pile drive into her pussy with the strapon, while her hand worked the vibrating dildo in and out of her ass in alternating intervals at the now third speed setting.

"How long have you been here, hmm? And have you hurt any innocent passersby, by chance? If you haven't, I don't see a real reason to do anything to this place, as it isn't truly hurting anyone. Might have to block it off from the street of course. Maybe use it for training too. But if there's no truly vile despicable things going on here to innocent people, then I'm not against leaving it alone and not saying anything," Adelle would ask Kathia curiously, giving a pause for an answer, but giving intermittent thrusts randomly to keep Kathia from being able to calm back down.

"How's that sound, big guy? We get to train in here, you get four sexy as hell buxom ladies to play with whenever we're in here, and we protect it to keep you from getting hunted by others. Sure, we're training to get rid of other places like this. But... you aren't targeted and stuff. Oh, and I can help train Kathia the slut here too," Adelle would ask the creature, licking her lips almost... hungrily at the thought of having the whole dungeon to themselves to train inside of. "You can throw any of the craziest things at us that won't kill or maim us, and if we lose, you get to... "punish" us by breeding us for a while and making us your personal bitches," she'd add with a lewd grin, glancing back at Taio, Rose, and Kei to see their reactions to that to Adelle working her charms on the creature and Kathia both.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
As the act went on, Kathia would seem to mellow a bit, but not completely as the pleasure slowly pushed back against her anger. Once it was asked of her, the succubus explained that this dungeon had been here for about a month, that about a dozen random women had been through here before being whisked away to the Otherplane after being processed by some of the other creatures around and that she had only done as the Lords had degreed her to do when she was assigned to this place after a previous mistake of hers had cost them a bigger base when the Banishers had found and destroyed it. She would also add that she couldn't stop the monsters going out when they did as it was still a biology thing for them to hunt for breedable women.

For what it could express, the creature didn't seem to have a problem with this particular arrangement, it was probably content with having some fun here and there while also keeping to itself in the small lake it inhabited. The other girls had mixed reactions towards it all, Taio looking the most accepting but Rose and certainly Kei were not so hot on the idea of being breeding material just like that. Even so, the latter might find some use to it as she had been using these areas to test her gear. Past that, they'd have to also figure out how to keep the Banishers away as most of them probably weren't like Kei or Shizu.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I see, I see. Well... in that case. All of those critters in here that can whisk people away to the other plane, we'll have to deal with. I hate to kill any living thing, but they'll have to go. Those that go out... well, make sure that they know if they get spotted by a Banisher, do Not come back here, that they are on their own. And we'd let girls go after a short time. No permanently keeping them and stuff, because that just draws attention to this place for the Banishers to find it. Can even use a little brainwashing to make them forget they were ever even here, and where it's at," Adelle mused aloud, as she kept pounding Kathia with her strapon and the vibrator.

"Maybe we can come to a... symbiotic relationship, perhaps. You keep the lords happy, I'll help find a way to provide any "energy" or whatever these places are used for, and we can all be happy. But the critters in here that don't try and eat or anything, well, let them know that I'm free game, Taio too, and anyone else coming in here to train. They can unleash all of their pent up desires on us... If they can defeat us that is," Adelle would go on to say after a few moments of thinking, looking over at the big creature.

"Say big guy, I dunno if you can actually talk to me, but, I'm fairly sure you can understand me. If you could somehow move from here, could you recreate this chamber, and maybe some others, hmm? Basically be the big boss of another dungeon? If it's underneath my house, I can keep you safer, and out of the prying eyes of those Banishers. It's a win win, keeps you safe, and lots of fun to be had, while also allowing me and any others plenty of opportunity to train too," Adelle would ask the big creature, obviously not expecting an actual answer of course, but after Nimi's tweaking of their minds the day before, she idly wondered if the thing could actually talk to her now, or rather if she could understand them talking.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Kathia would go on to explain the dungeons and their functions a bit more, telling that she was the one who had taken the women away as she was the only one among the regular inhabitants who could actually move between the planes and that the creatures only did the processing part of the entire deal, as in they mentally broke them so they'd be willing to spend the rest of their lives as birthing units for the Otherplane. And she would keep on speaking on behalf of the big creature too once Adelle asked it directly, the explanations getting a bit more slow as she was moaning between them now. It would basically amount to them needing a lord-class there to start a new place as the big one wasn't capable of anything like that, it didn't have any real magical capacity to itself unlike a succubi or a lord. And she would finish by adding that while the big guy was her master, it wasn't them that decided anything but in fact it was her that made those decisions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Hearing all that, Adelle hummed softly and spanked Kathia's butt playfully, yet still firmly, and leaned over her. "So... Kathia, my dear slut-cubus... are you a lord class? Or... perhaps you're just a slut class? But... hmm, breaking them completely and sending them to the otherplane isn't what I'd like to happen. But I don't suppose you'd be able to keep it from happening, huh. Not without the big guys upstairs, metaphorically speaking, getting involved to ask just why things aren't going that way anymore. So it'd have to be a secret dungeon, of sorts, with no true ties to the otherplane, I guess," Adelle would say to Kathia, slowing down a tiny bit, and pulling the vibrator out of Kathia's ass, and pressing it firmly on the highest setting, against Kathia's clitoris to buzz furiously against it to drive her over her peak.

Then an idea formed in her mind. Nimi... she was a lord class, technically. Maybe she could help out in this little plan of hers. She looked back to Kathia when she finish by saying that the big guy was her master, but she made the decisions and stuff. "And don't forget. I'm your new mistress too, Kathia. He's both our master. But I'm your mistress, my little slut-cubus," Adelle told her firmly, and rolled Kathia over, leaned over her, latched onto one of her breasts, and sucked hard as she held the vibrator against Kathia's clitoris and started savagely pounding the strapon into her with wild abandon.

"Say it, slut-cubus. Say it!" Adelle commanded Kathia, driving her to another fast but massive orgasm in quick succession after the previous one.

If Kathia said it, and proclaimed Adelle her mistress too, Adelle would relent and stop thrusting her hips, but kept the vibrator perfectly positioned against Kathia's pleasure button. "Mmm... Nimi... if you can hear me, could you come here? By chance? I have a few questions I'd like to ask, if you're available," Adelle whispered softly, idly wondering if Nimi would hear her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"No... I'm a succubus as you... keep pointing out... and a lesser one at that..." Kathia would rule herself out from any possible cave setup plans as she didn't seem to have the power for doing it, even when she was someone running one of these places. "They do follow us to some degree... yes... and might get on my case if nothing happens for a long time... and I could get replaced..." she would go on a bit to suggest that them being there without any incoming girls would eventually raise the suspicions of the lords, and who knew what they'd do without results coming in after a while.

Even with her belly being there, it wasn't hard for Adelle to mess with Kathia. Once she was rolled over, the increased weight actually helped to pin her down, not that she was trying to go anywhere. Getting her to admit to this new status of hers would take a bit of work, but once she was messed with enough, she would accept it amidst her moans. "OK OK, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! PLEASE MISTRESS, DO WITH ME AS YOU PLEASE!"

After all of that, it didn't seem like the connection with Nimi was a psychic telephone line, nothing happening even as Adelle thought of it very hard. Or maybe she had something else to do, but the main thing was that there was nothing to signify that the Otherplaner heard of her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When Kathia finally did admit it, Adelle was pleased, and pressed the vibrator hard against her clitoris and pounded into her with the strapon to give her a nice delicious orgasm finally. "There you go dear... good girl," Adelle told Kathia, praising her for being a good little succubus for her.

After calling out to Nimi, Adelle felt a tad disappointed that she hadn't responded, but figured that might not be how their connection worked at this point then. So for now, she would look back over to the big creature and smiled. "Want her back now?" she'd ask him as her smile turned into a full on smirk, and if he took her back, Adelle would lean down and kiss Kathia on the lips. "Mmm... you're one wild and crazy thing. I like you, a lot," she'd tell Kathia before giving her back to her "master" in there.

She came to the conclusion that for now, she would be unable to move them to a more secured location, and they would have to walk over here to the place if they wanted to "use" it and whatnot. Though for the time being, they'd have to wait until whatever was now inside them, came out. Trekking through town, naked, and pregnant looking, wouldn't do much to avoid drawing attention after all. So Adelle would relax back with the others for the moment, sitting between Taio and Rose, with Kei near her head as she lie back, and used this time to try and think of a plan for this.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Once it was asked, the monster would reach out, letting Adelle evacuate herself from the scene before a tentacle would reach in and pull Kathia to her feet by the collar and bring her closer. There, she was made to kneel down in front of the creature as multiple tentacles would surround her, one poking at her cheek to highlight what she was to do next. "Ah... I understand... yes master..." she would meekly take up on her task as she grabbed the first one near her and started to service it with her mouth, reaching for another one as well to stroke it while the first one was being worked on.

And there the girls were, still looking like baby factories with their giant bellies. And they would wait, but there didn't seem to be any development for a while as the waxy stuff plugging their holes didn't seem to want to loosen up during that small amount of time. It seemed like it would be them leaving as they were or trying to remove the plugs somehow, be it more waiting or some more direct method of getting it off.

During all of that sitting around, they got to see Kathia service at least a dozen tentacles to completion, each one rewarding her with a load of cum that was randomly sprayed either inside her mouth or outside on her face or upper body. But no matter how sloppy of a mess she got as a result of all that, she didn't stop as more tentacles would come out as others retreated, her mouth dutifully taking care of each one as they appeared. And this seemed to be the order of the day as the creature didn't make her do anything else besides this long row of blowjobs.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle couldn't help but smirk a bit as Kathia was made to service the big tentacled creature in various ways, mostly giving each tentacle there a blowjob it seemed. "Mmm... bout how long I wonder, until this stuff comes off?" Adelle asked curiously, glancing down at the waxy substance that was on their crotches, covering their pussies up.

Adelle idly poked at the waxy substance a time or two, and glanced over at the others. Before closing her eyes and trying to focus. "Hmm... Nimi... if you can hear me, I would like to speak with you, either telepathically, or in person, whichever is convenient for you. I have some questions I need to ask you... about, things," Adelle called out in her mind, trying to focus her mind to speak out to Nimi, to see if she could hear her with a more focused mind and whatnot.

Regardless of whether or not Nimi responded to her now, Adelle would get up and try to clean herself off a bit, putting her things back into her backpack to clean them up later at home. After getting her things put up, Adelle would keep trying to get herself cleaned up as best she could, helping the others do so as well. "Won't be able to leave all drenched in cum like this, after all. Though something tells me that... time seemingly... flows differently in these places, than normal. At least, that's how it feels anyway," Adelle would comment to the others as she tried helping them clean up.