To Rescue a Princess (Strum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Rescue a Princess (Strum)

Celine's mouth hung open, slack-jawed and disbelieving as the princess revealed her plan to her. Her mouth was still open as her head was shoved into the princess' pussy. Though she had been looking forward to this earlier, now she was not so enthusiastic. Still, at the prodding from the evil princess, she obeyed and tentatively started to lick at her flower, enjoying the taste despite herself.

The sudden appearance of the tentacles caused her to gasp in alarm, but she pressed herself harder against the princess' body and continued to pleasure her. As the tentacles started to torment her, she tried to block out the sensations by focusing on pleasuring the princess, doing the best she could to bring her to orgasm with her tongue.

Comment

Re: To Rescue a Princess (Strum)

The tentacles continued their offensive against the lovely heroine as she obediently licked her new mistresses pussy. The princess moaned in pleasure as she pulled Celines face into her cunt giving her better access to her lovely body. She wanted to orgasm, and she wanted it now.

"Work order slave girl, pleasure your mistress or else I'm going to really break you and make you into a competent pussy licker. I want to orgasm good and hard before my new husband impregnates me." She moaned again as she felt her captive continue her work.

The tentacles themselves slowly wrapped around her nipples and one slide between her legs pushing slowly into her recently fucked cunt. As the two free tentacles working her breasts grew suction cups and attached themselves to her nipples sucking upon her lovely body.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X