What's new

Everybody Needs a Hero (Termite)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Everybody Needs a Hero (Termite)

Max walked up to the nearest house on the block. These few were a bit nicer then the ones in the slum Bea had been walking through. The door was open, and Max went in, calling out to any occupants.

All three were eventually in, Frankie secured the doors. No one was home, which was good. There was even a pretty nice wardrobe from Bea to choose from, mainly casual jeans and t-shirts. However, the was only one bedroom. While one person would of course have to stand guard, the other two would get to fight over the bed.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With nobody home, friendly or hostile, Bea was quite happy to walk inside and check the place out. As it stood there were some clothes, the girl immediately grabbing herself some jeans and a nice comfortable T-shirt to tuck into her new pants. After a quick change in the bathroom she felt a great deal better, but this also revealed one glaring problem. The bathroom was next to the only bedroom in the entire house. There was only one bed.

For a while she doesn't do much and just thinks to herself while the other two probably argued about sleeping arrangements and who had first watch, but after a few seconds she suddenly spoke. "Listen, uh...I...I'm...I'm willing to share the bed." At first she was a bit sheepish, but she suddenly regained her determination even if she started blushing furiously while she continued. "I'm not saying I'm going to sleep with you! I just don't want either of you having to suffer on the floor..." And I really want someone to hold me. That last thought would probably never see the light of day, but she really did want some form of comforting after having suffered at the hands of that leaper.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The men stared at her dumbfounded for just a moment. "Uhhh, you don't have to if you don't want to. He kind of blushed and looked away as he talked. "You wouldn't happen to have a preference on who takes the first watch then?" Frankie was about to get all excited, but Max elbowed him before he could open his mouth.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Watching Max blush and turn made Bea smile a bit, and when she saw get really excited only to receive an elbow to his ribs she very quietly chuckled to herself. Still, they did need to figure out who's going to take first watch, and the girl had a thought. "I'll take first. I don't care who takes second." This way she could stay up and figure out how to deal with sharing the bed and then hopefully get a full night's rest once it was time to change the shifts.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The two looked at eachother. "Eh, alright. It's just like a cramped hotel." Frankie hopped on the bed with little regard for the furnature. Max sat down carefully. "Way I see it, you can either wander the house, or sit down in a chair, either in here by the door or out in the hall. Up to you, but don't fall asleep." The bed seemed to be big enough for both men to sleep without being too close, though sleeping on their backs seemed to be the best bet to keep their distance. This was all intresting information for Bea to think about.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noting the size of the bed and how even though it didn't look as large as it did two men could still sleep comfortably without having to cuddle up to each other Bea left the room and found herself a seat. After a few minutes she stood and started walking around with her bat in hand. She carefully explored the house to make sure none of the windows had any open blinds for something to peak in on them, and after feeling secure she simply stood still. After a few more minutes she popped her joints, and a few more minutes after that she was thoroughly bored.

So what did this woman do when bored out of her gourd? She took a look around the living room then very carefully and very quietly moved the furniture around to give her some space. She still needed to stay awake for a few hours, and what better way than to do what she loves best. She entered a ready stance, feet close but with her right slightly in front of the other, but after a few seconds simply standing there she stops to think. She's been known to get a bit vocal during her practice sessions, and right now that didn't sound like something she wanted to risk. So tonight shall be kendo practice. She merely practiced her overhead swing, seeing how well she could snap her blade as she took alternating steps forward and back. In this way she could get her body to focus on something simple and practiced while her mind still held an ear to the ground listening for anything out of the ordinary approaching the home.

After feeling she'd stayed awake long enough and hopefully without getting interrupted she'd make her way back to the bedroom. Once there she lighted tapped on both men to make sure they were both awake. "All right, who's next?"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The men rolled awake. Frankie was clearly not a morning person. He moaned and put a pillow over his head. Max swung his legs over the side and looked around, taking in the sight, pasuing on Frankie "I suppose it's me, he won't get up without a fight." Then in a lower whisper so only Bea could hear. "You fine sleeping in the same bed as him, he might try and get a bit frisky. We can make him take this watch if you really want to." Under some circumstances, this could be taken as an admission of attraction. While it was true that Max was just as much a male as Frankie, and as such did feel stirrings down below, he really was concerned that Frankie might get a little too big for his britches.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Those were words to think on, and some part of her began to wonder just what Frankie would try when the two of them were alone. She could probably deal with whatever it was, but curiosity was starting to kill her. But that was just one voice, and a bunch more felt more at ease with Max in the room. "Okay, let's get him up."

After doing whatever was needed to kick Frankie out Bea waited for Max to get comfortable in the bed before she slid under the covers. He probably expected her to lay on the edge and simply nod off, so he'd probably be very surprised to find her sliding up next to him and placing one arm over his chest while her head partially rested on his shoulder. If he tried to say anything her fingers would lightly touch his mouth. "Just let me sit like this for a bit. Please?"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Frankie went on guard duty after a bit of a fuss. Most of the time he just seemed like an idiot more then anything else. After he was gone, Max spoke. "He'll probably be too tired to give you trouble when his shift is up." Max got into the bed on the far side, laying facing outwards, providing Bea her chance.

As Bea slid in, Max jumped with surprise slightly. He was going to say something, but stopped as Bea quieted him. Sometimes a stuffed animal wasn't enough of a comforting touch. Max would give Bea as much time as she needed, though he wondered if Frankie would find them in the same position when it came time for his shift. He fell asleep as Bea was cuddling him, and henceforce he couldn't do anything about it. It felt nearly as good for him as it did for Bea.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't long before Bea was asleep herself, the warmth of the nearby body melting all the trials of the day and bringing her a much needed moment of peace. She'd stay like that throughout the night, the shift change doing nothing more than slightly rousing her so she can grab at the closest body and cuddle with it once again. It didn't matter that Frankie was the one she was pressing herself against, she just wanted to feel close to someone. Unless he did something incredibly stupid she'd probably just sleep through whatever he did, and even if he started touching her as Max feared he would she'd most likely moan quietly before shifting her weight just enough to move those hands then make herself comfortable once again. She'd only wake if he started boldly fondling her, and if he did she'd only raise a hand to touch his cheek and get his attention before saying only a few words: "Frankie, I was raped just before you found me. Understand?" Even he should understand the meaning behind those words.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Frankie didn't try anything that night, Max might have explained the situation to him as he got up, but the man just slept in the same way Max did, not wanting to disturb Bea. He wasn't mean, just an idiot.

Max woke the two up just as dawn arrived. "Hey, it's a little early, but there's something down here you might want to see." He was quiet, but not tense, like it was something bad. He waited for the two to get up, though told Frankie to quit being such a baby when it came to mornings, and that they needed to keep it down.

He lead them downstairs to the window. "Look." It was the monster that had had its way with Bea earlier, slowly walking along the street, pausing often to sniff the ground, turning around to go back to previous spots of interest frequently, unaware of the three's location.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Bea finally woke she found herself untouched and undisturbed. He may be an idiot, but he's still a nice guy. Her opinion of Frankie was starting to change, but before she could think about that Max walked in and caught her attention. The way he spoke put her on edge, and before Frankie could complain she was already up and reaching for her bat.

What she saw downstairs made her freeze. That thing was back. She recognized the twisted limbs and the gnarled face, and she remembered that god awful stench it plastered all over her face before it forced that monstrous...thing inside of her. The woman watched it move for a few seconds, but when she saw it sniffing the ground and constantly returning to one spot she knew what it was doing. It was hunting her. It wanted another chance to pin her to the ground to grind its foul cock into her ass one more time.

"Guys..." As she whispered the hand clutching her bat tightened until it looked like her knuckles would pop out of their sockets. "That thing caught me yesterday. I'm pretty sure it wants to catch me again today, and it'll probably try again tomorrow. I'm NOT going to let that happen." She took note of her surroundings, and she noticed that during her small bout of training last night she managed to place the furniture away from the front door and left a good amount of clear space. "You two flank the door. I'm going to lure that thing in here. Once it's inside I'll help you wrestle it to the ground, but once it's caught I'm going to bash its head in. Both of them.

A monster that was actively tracking the group would mean they'd constantly have something trailing them, and Bea had enough of that thing being behind her. She was going to end this here and now. Once her partners were in position. She'd open the door and get the Leaper's attention. "I'm right here, Fucker!" She wouldn't step outside. She'd wait where she was, raising her weapon into the air and locking her body in a high stance. Her muscles would tighten, ready to pounce, and once that thing came after her she'd try and give it one clean shot to the head.

(Ambush the bastard!)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

(I'll use the epic RP rule, because the two guy's team grapple has an upwards of 90% chance of working anyway)

The men got on either side of the door, Max left, Frankie right. Bea swung the door open, the thing was looking before she even started taunting it. It reared back, ready to leap, Bea took that as a signal to get out of the way and leapt for cover.

The thing landed right where she was just standing, Max and Frankie both tackled it, pinning it good. They then kicked its legs down while holding it's arms. It let out a squeal of surprise, not knowing what was happening, looking up at Bea with a shocked face. "Here's your chance! Go for it!"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(If you want me to change anything just let me know.)

"BASTARD!" Bea's heel caught the freak's nose kicking with all her might and breaking it. As soon as her foot landed her bat swung low and wide to catch the beast on the side of its head. She pulled that punch at the last second hoping that she would daze it instead of killing it outright. "That was for the drool!" Her bat rose again, but this time she swung as hard as she could with only one hand. Her left was used as a guiding mark as she readied her shot, and once she hit the men could see she was aiming for the ribs that protected the creature's lungs. "That was for cumming inside me!" A large crack signaled that those ribs had been broken, and the thing began to howl in pain before Bea kicked it in the head once more to make it shut the hell up. "This was for cumming in my ass!" She hit it once more, this time aiming for the other lung. It began to cry once again, but with its lungs bruised and collapsed it could only sputter before it desperately tried to catch its breath.

By now its struggles would be completely useless, and with a stern look she merely flipped her head to tell them men they could back off. She then made sure the Leaper was laying sprawled on its back before she stepped over its chest and bent down to look it in the eye. "You thought you could do that all over again, didn't you?" She didn't care if it gave any response, she only sat there to get its attention before she stood once again. "FUCK YOU!" All the rage she had shown was balled into one mighty swing that caught the sprawled monster right between its legs and crushed its manhood. She paused for a couple seconds to let that feeling truly sink in before she wound herself one more time and finally clocked it in the head. The thing died then, its skull crushed from the blow while its neck had visibly snapped. Bea finally had her vengeance.

For a while she simply stood over the body reflecting on what she had done. It was still somewhat dark outside, but there was enough light to see that right then she appeared completely emotionless. A couple seconds later she kicked the Leaper's legs out of the way so she could close the door. Once that was done she walked to a clean wall and leaned her back against it. Her legs began to give out, and she slowly slumped to the floor, her bat rolling away as she let go and suddenly looked to her friends. She didn't say a single word, but they could clearly see the tears starting to form in her eyes.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

(No, was good)

The men were a bit taken aback by Bea's show of anger. However, afterwards, as she slumped down, they realized how important this was to her. They rushed to her side to support her. Neither said anything, both for their own reasons.

Eventually the two carried Bea back up the bed and set her down in it. They tucked her in and both left, deciding she could use a few more hours of sleep. Bea could hear them murmuring in the hallway.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now placed back in bed and hidden under the sheets Bea sat there left alone to her thoughts. Ever since yesterday there was this underlying feeling that she was just going to end up caught by some other beast and forced to become its bitch. She'd felt weak and useless especially after having that thing catch her off guard like that. A large part of her hated herself for her complete lack of strength, but she reclaimed it. She beat that thing into the ground and gave it the death it and all its brethren deserved. She saw what they did to people. She felt it first hand. They were waging war on humanity, so humanity had every right to fight back.

So why am I crying?

Bea grabbed the sheets and pulled them tighter until she was hidden within a little ball. She just couldn't understand it. She wasn't whimpering in the slightest, but for some reason the tears rolling down her face just wouldn't stop. What in the world was upsetting her? For a couple minutes the woman simply thought and relived the last few moments of her life. She kept replaying ever moment blow by blow trying to find an answer.

Then she did. It wasn't completely obvious, but after a while she realized that every time she remembered one of her attacks her body slightly cringed. The anger behind those blows was frightening, and the woman she is was scared shitless of the cold-hearted monster she had become. Was this why she took up the sword, to become a murderous freak? No. She remembered. She wanted to protect people just like those knights in her father's stories. She wanted to make sure nothing harmed her or the people she loved, and all she did was use it for petty vengeance.

She couldn't stay in bed. The sheets were thrown off, and Bea made her way to the edge. She needed to get up and apologize. Max and Frankie shouldn't have been forced to watch her devolve into some monster, and she was gonna try her hardest to make things right. Before she opened the door, however, she heard some mumbling coming from the other side. They were most likely talking about what they had just seen, and Bea stopped to try and hear what they were saying. She knew she screwed up, she just wanted to know how bad she did.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While they might have been discussing her earlier, right now the men had moved on to other topics, such as food, water, the ususal. However, Bea did thought she heard a whisper or two along the lines of "Should we go check on her", though she couldn't tell who said it. Bea didn't know it, but it had been close to an hour that she was in the bed, crying.

A few seconds later the door opened, causing Bea to jump back. Max entered, with Frankie right behind. "Oh, are you okay now?" Max looked like he was mentally kicking himself, he seemed to think he came off as a bit insensitive. However, the major emotion in the room was concern. They didn't seem to care about anything but Bea's wellbeing.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Bea heard someone ask if they should check on her she figured that would be a good time to step out. She took a breath to collect herself, but before she could reach the doorknob someone beat her to it. She let out a quiet squeak and stepped back to avoid getting bonked. Once she fully processed Max's question she took another deep breath. "Yeah, I'm doing better. Not quite 100%, but I'll just need some time for that. I, uh..." Her eyes faltered a bit, the shame of her break down making her unwilling to look her companions in the eye, but after a quick huff she managed to bring her eyes back up. "I'm sorry I lost it back there. I'm not sure what came over me, but I just couldn't control myself anymore. I promise I won't let that happen again."

After the other two had their chance to respond Bea would carefully slide past them while asking them to wait in the bedroom. When she returned she'd have all the supplies they had all gathered and close the door behind her. "Didn't feel like eating out there." Once everything was inside she'd rummage through the foodstuffs and pull out the can opener. "Anybody craving anything?" Pickings were slim, but she'd pass out what they wanted and save a couple cans of fruit for herself.

(Feel free to push them out of the door whenever you're ready.)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"It's alright, you needed that." The men were not concerned about Bea's violent behavior. They both took a bit of food and headed downstairs, motioning for Bea to follow. "It's about time to get moving again. The surburbs should be ending soon, then we'll be out in the open desert, though there's roads with rest stops and such for shelter. We can decide what to do more in depth when we get there, but for now, I assume that's what we've decided on."

The men stepped outside, waiting for Bea to join them. Max started surveying the area, on the lookout for monsters, focusing on the bridge they cleared yesterday. Frankie got the pistol back out, still waving it around like a moron.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As comforting as the guys' understanding was Bea was still feeling slightly depressed by the whole thing. She didn't like knowing she could be that cruel, even if it was against a monster that delighted in fucking her six ways to Sunday. Having that kind of anger was dangerous. There's no telling when it could pop out. What if it was against either Frankie or Max? Would she end up beating them around? The hand gripping her can of peaches tightened, but she willed herself to relax. This madness that crept under her skin was a part of her. She couldn't just ignore it. She would find some way to deal with it or direct it someplace where people would be safe.

Once it was time to leave Bea followed the men down, her eyes catching the sight of the dead Leaper. She forced herself to listen to Max's plan to distract herself. The suburbs would end, then the desert would begin. He said they'd have rest stops to use as shelter, but would that really be safe? Bea never had much reason to leave the city, but those times she did she remembered those stops being somewhat spaced. That was a lot of ground to cover from day to day, and she wondered if they'd have to camp on occasion. "Are we gonna have enough to make it from stop to stop? It's like a few dozen miles between them, right? I don't even wanna think about what happens if we run out of anything or get caught out in the open at night."

Even with all her questions she still follows along while keeping an eye out for trouble. As difficult as a trip through the desert sounded it was still far better than waiting in the city.