What's new

Living on the Edge, of the city (Mindflayer)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Living on the Edge, of the city (Mindflayer)

Mara responded to Bree's kiss with vigor and skill, her body starting to grind against Bree again. Though eventually she let the human come up for air, "Hmmm, maybe I'll see if they are interested. Misa would make such a sexy succubus. And you'd only gain corruption protection from me and a few of my allies. Some of them are too different for the contract to help with. And no, contracts between Youma and magical girls are very rare. Usually they contract with those untrustworthy 'Contractors.'"

Then Mara would lift herself up a bit, and her hands would slip to the hem of Bree's skirt. "As for what you need to do to complete the contract. Well, you just need to climax inside me." The last words almost seemed to hang in the air, tempting her with her tone. The succubus' hands started to slowly pull off Bree's skirt, and from there clear any underwear she might have. The succubus' own clothes seemed to literally dissolve, leaving her very shapely body completely nude before Bree.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Please, don't do anything to Iori and Misa. I love them, and... wait a sec. Have you been following me? To have seen Misa I mean. And are you one of the trustworthy contractors?" Bree said, tapping Mara's nose with a finger when she mentioned Misa would make a good succubus.

When Mara stated all she'd need to form the contract, Bree smirked again, unable to keep from it. "If that's all, then I'd say I'm more than ready. This won't corrupt me any this time will it? I'd hate for it to do so," Bree asked curiously, still visibly tense, but if Mara assured her no corruption would come to her, or at least very little to the point that she could recover from it, then Bree would relax and let her skirt and panties fall away, revealing her large foot long shaft for the succubus to see, and Bree quickly took off her school uniform, including her stockings, to keep them from getting dirty.

Bree actually blushed when Mara saw her fully naked, gulping and looking shyly to the side, though her hands were once more grasping Mara's perfect ass. Her hands slid up to Mara's breasts after a few moments though, roaming and exploring unless Mara had anything against it. "You're gorgeous Mara. God I want to be inside of you, like right now," Bree said as her hands traveled back down to Mara's ass, where she regained her courage and lifted Mara up in her strong arms and stood up, spinning around and setting Mara on the desk now. "God, Iori's right there. What if she wakes up and sees me fucking the air?" Bree said, her blush deepening again.

(Heading on to bed is why I didn't write more. Seeya later.)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm more trustworthy then those Contractor's yes." Mara said, the way she emphasized the word Contractor made it obvious she wasn't really talking about a job position, as much as a species, "And yes I will admit I've watched you for the last few days, its why I know where your homeroom is along with there names. And yes, this pre-contract meeting will cause you a very small amount of corruption. Not enough to effect you I promise."

If nothing else, Mara seemed intent to speak truthfully. Though if Bree continued to strip off she'd give a appreciative hum, especially as she looked over Bree's revealed member, and she made no attempt to stop Bree from playing with her rather massive chest. "Ohh, this is going to be very fun. And lucky for you, you'll get to be inside me any moment now."

She made no protest either as she was picked up and placed on the desk. Instead she just grinned seductively. "Don't worry, she won't wake up till I want her to, and no one else will approach here, so there is no fear of being spotted."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well that's good to know, hmhm," Bree said just before she lifted Mara up and spun her around. "And I'm not angry that you've been following me, in fact I think it's rather nice to know someone was following me around because they wanted me. And so long as it's not too much I think I can get over any corruption, if you'll help me to of course. I mean surely there's ways of reversing corruption if there's ways of causing it," she went on to say to Mara as she undressed.

After spinning Mara around onto the desk, Bree glanced over her shoulder at the still open door before she reached back up with her hands and palmed both of the succubus' breasts. "Well that's good to hear. Don't want someone else to come in and catch me literally with my pants down. Not very many people around know about me being a hermaphrodite... well at least I don't think so anyway," Bree replied when Mara told her nobody else would come there either.

Bree smirked and knelt down so she was on her knees, where she leaned her head in close and ran her tongue up Mara's slit. "Mmm, you taste good Mara. And I want to make sure you're ready too," Bree said, looking up at Mara before tilting her head back down and running her tongue up that sweet succulent pussy once more.

Bree kept licking Mara's lower lips for nearly a minute before standing back up, where Mara saw Bree's shaft was twitching and throbbing with need so much that Bree couldn't stand it any longer. Bree then wrapped her arms around Mara, placed her hands on Mara's ass and pulled the succubus towards her until the head of her dick was pressing directly against her wet slit. Bree was breathing heavily as she pressed against Mara, where she looked up momentarily, as if asking for approval before she thrust forward, spearing herself inside of Mara with a loud moan.

"O-Oh fuck yes... s-so tight Mara. God, now I want you even more," Bree moaned softly in Mara's ear, pulling the succubus up in her strong arms again and carrying her over where she pushed her up against the nearby wall, and hoisted one of Mara's legs up over her shoulder. Bree then began knocking away at Mara, the pleasure very evident in her movements, as her legs wobbled slightly with each thrust, and her hips twitched did as well.

Any thoughts of caution from before were thrown to the four winds as Bree pressed her lips against Mara's again and slipped her tongue into the succubus' mouth. The lust and desire filling Bree was so great that now, even if Mara hadn't told her that nobody could come in on them, she wouldn't have cared, and Mara would likely notice this as well. Bree's thrusts were slow and sensual, and obviously intended to grant pleasure to Mara just as much if not more than Bree herself.

"Iori and Misa both told me I'm a great kisser and lover. Do you agree?" Bree said after finally breaking their kiss, barely giving Mara time to speak before diving back in and smooching her again as she kept thrusting, with sweat glistening sexily all over her body. "They told me that... if I focus on... making my lovers feel good... that it'll make me feel even better," Bree cooed in Mara's ear as she leaned up and nibbled on it, giving it a little tug with her teeth before leaning down and licking Mara's left nipple and then giving it a suckle and nibble as well, as Mara felt Bree already starting to throb inside of her after only a minute or two.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mara seemed rather amused as Bree licked at her petals. Amused and a bit turned on but being a succubus the later was rather expected, the former was mostly likely due to how eager Bree was being. Though the hermaphrodite would notice that even if Mara seemed atleast mostly stoic, her slit was getting wetter so she was having some effect on preparing her, and when Bree looked to the succubus for permission to enter her, the well endowed woman gave a smile and a nod.

"Hmmm, I don't think god is the correct term to use here dear." Mara said with a pleasured sigh as Bree fully entered her. Then as the pace settled she began to flush and by the time Bree was kissing her the succubus was letting out small moans. Though when there lips locked the succubus kissed back, wrestling Bree's tongue and quickly proving her experience with the practice.

When the kiss was broken the Succubus smiled again. "I'd have to agree... I'm sure if you wanted you'd make a pretty good succubus after our contract is done." Then Mara's grin grew even wider as she felt Bree's cock starting to throb inside her. "...Your lovers aren't lying about that...So let me return the favor." Even as Mara lightly hold Bree up against her breast, the hermaphrodite would feel Mara's insides almost shift around her, perfectly molding to Bree's cock.

"Try not to get addicted though." After those words left Mara's mouth Bree would be subjected to something few ever got to experience and live to tell the tale. The full weight of an elder succubus' vaginal skill. The youma having much better mastery over there own body then any human could hope to match.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Goddess then, hmhm?" Bree replied, giggling softly as she did.

As she thrust in and out of Mara, moaning softly as she did, Bree couldn't help but blush when Mara commented and told her she'd make a good succubus herself afterwards. When she felt Mara's pussy tightening and pretty much molding around her shaft, Bree couldn't suppress a moan and buried her face in Mara's breasts to let her moan out as loud as she wished, despite being told that no one would hear.

"O-Oh fuck, yes... YES!" Bree moaned out, a squeal escaping her lips as she buried herself inside of Mara as deeply as she could, trying to hold out and not cum just yet as she kissed the side of Mara's neck and suckled on it enough to leave a hickey.

Mara could tell that Bree was trying her best to hold out, with all her might, but Bree, being as young and inexperienced as she was compared to Mara, simply couldn't hold herself back. "N-No... d-don't wanna cum yet. Want to... make you cum first," Bree panted, lasting only seconds more before exploding uncontrollably inside of Mara as her balls released their bounty inside of Mara, but Bree never stopped thrusting once until she felt Mara cum as well, though her legs weakening with every passing moment and Mara would likely have to catch her.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Ohh?" Mara would half moan out, "Then....I'll have to give you a bit of a boost." The succubus let one of her hands trail along Bree's chest as the other girl started her orgasm. Mara rode out the human's climax, and looked maybe like she was maybe halfway there herself.

But Bree would notice something, as Mara's hand played over her skin she'd feel strength coming back to her and her legs would strength. Her body going into overdrive temporarily as she continue to thrust into the succubus.

Bree would climax twice, before on the third climax of the meeting Mara's moans and pants would reach a new pitch. Then with cum leaking out of her pussy, Mara would let out an orgasmic cry, her insides milking Bree dry.

Once they had calmed down, Mara said. "Mmmm. Yes, definitely a good choice to contract you dear. I haven't felt this full from a human in some time. Now though. Mara would push Bree out of herself. "You are bound to my service."

Then it seemed that the contract had been made. Bree would feel her vision black out for a moment and a very short moment of incredible pain. Both would pass though, and when they did Bree would be standing in the middle of the room, now clothed.

(Feel free to describe the differences from Bree's own perspective, now in magical girl form.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With Mara increasing her stamina, Bree pounded relentlessly into the succubus, moaning aloud as the classroom filled with the lewd wet sounds of their skin slapping against one another. The simple feeling of filling Mara up like she had was so pleasurable, that Bree squealed out very girlishly as she came, and as she came down from her pleasure high, Bree blushed beet red. As her cock slipped from Mara's folds, Bree gasped and cooed, but that nice feeling was soon cut short as she felt incredible pain course through her body as Mara informed her that she was bound to her service now.

"O-Oh no... I... I can't see. W-What's happening Mara? F-Fucking hell, it... it hurts so bad Mara. A-AGH!" Bree said, crying out in agony for a few moments as she clung desperately to Mara.

When the agonizing fog cleared from her mind, Bree looked around the room, her eyes clear now. Everything felt... a little smaller to her, and she felt a bit heavier. Looking down, Bree found that she was a few inches taller, standing now at five foot nine inches tall, instead of her normal five foot two. Her breasts were larger, and her body was much more voluptuous and curvier, and her ass had rounded into the perfect bubble butt. "W-What the... what happened to me?" Bree asked curiously, gently running her hands down her sides and then hips, and then she raised them up to her now much larger breasts, which had increased from D-cups all the way to large full F-cups. "Oh my, I don't even sound the same. Is this a part of the magical girl transformation Mara?" Bree went on to say after a few moments, holding a hand up to her lips, which were also a bit fuller as well.

Last edited:
OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mara took a bit to respond with words, the succubus seemingly quite intent to just stare at Bree for a bit, taking in her new form with her usual smile. Then the succubus giggled. "Ohhh, your magical girl form looks so great Bree. I almost want to have another go with you now and see if your other 'sword' has grown with the rest of your body, but we should see what your magic is like first."

Mara stood up and her clothes re materialized on her. "And yes, your magical girl form can look much difference then your normal body. It's based on your internal thoughts of yourself, and also your natural magic. You should be able to use magic now too, just try to think of using magic and you should instinctively be able to do so."

(You can pick any two abilities related to your chosen themes to have right now)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"R-Really? Thanks," Bree replied, blushing when she mentioned wanting to have another go to see if her other sword had grown any.

When Mara explained that she could use her magic now and how to do so, Bree cleared her throat a bit and took a deep breath before looking around. "Um, I won't cause any damage will I?" Bree asked curiously.

With that, Bree closed her eyes for a few moments and visualized, or rather tried to, her magical powers. A flash of lightning jolted through her mind and she quickly reached over her shoulders and pulled the two ninja styled katanas over her shoulders and out of their sheaths. Her blades were arcing with electricity and she touched one of them to her fingers and felt the electricity running through it, yet it didn't hurt her. "I guess lightning swords then," Bree commented on them before sheathing them once more.

Cracking her knuckles, Bree visualized her powers again and on her right and left shoulders, coursing down her arms, tiny lightning bolts swirled along her skin. She threw a punch out with her right arm, and a small jolt of electricity zapped outwards from her fist as she did. "Huh, I guess my power is lightning then, coupled with my martial arts and stuff," Bree said, throwing a kick where a tiny jolt of lightning zapped out from her foot as well, and running down her legs from her thighs were small arcing lines of lightning.

(Think of Yuroichi's Shunko attack from Bleach, save Bree can throw it from both legs and arms, which I'll let you decide what special effect it has, like paralyzing or something for a turn. And her blades would have a lightning attack on them that sends out a beam of electricity to deal extra damage I guess if that's alright with you.)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, guess you'll be my lightning ninja." Mara said with a giggle. "Now though, I think its time I wake up Iori. Which means I'll have to go for a bit. I'll send someone over to give you your first mission later today dear." Mara would grab the sides of Bree's head and give her a rather deep kiss before stepping back. "Also, just think about being human again to go back to your human form, and think of being a magical girl to go back to magic. Now ta ta." Mara would snap her fingers in Iori's direction, and then a second later disappear with a twist. The blue tint of the world fading away instantly, and Iori would begin stumbling awake shortly after, though it was more then enough time for Bree to drop her magical girl form.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then, but just try and not have me go out late late at night on a school night okay. Because Iori and Misa get mad if I do, or if there's some way to keep them from noticing I'm gone or anything that would be better," Bree replied, returning the kiss that Mara gave her. "It's a school night tonight too, so... yeah," she added.

Bree listened to Mara explaining how to transform back and forth, where she did as instructed and felt her magical form fading back to her normal form. Her world shrank a few inches before she felt herself back to normal where she looked around, stretching a bit as she did so. "Seeya later, and don't worry about coming to see me at our place. If they can't see you, then you can just come in and see me, and when I'm alone you can talk to me," Bree told Mara before she vanished and the world changed back from the blue coloring to normal.

When Iori woke up, Bree moved over and gently touched her shoulder and shook her. "Hey Iori, wake up sleepy head. I came to tell you I was going to practice and you were asleep. You want to come watch? I know you like watching me work up a sweat," Bree told Iori, kissing her on the cheek and smiling at her.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iori would blink her eyes sleepily a few times. "Uhh, must be overworked. I don't even remember starting to feel tired before." She'd giggle a tiny bit at the kiss on the cheek, but sat back to avoid anyone potentially seeing as they walked by. "Hmm, I think I'll come along. Though you should go ahead, I got a few papers to grade before I go."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, you were asleep when I came in. You've been working so hard to help me, and Misa has been helping me out a whole lot too. And don't worry, I checked before I came in, so no one will see us," Bree whispered softly in Iori's ear after kissing her. "Alright, I'll see you there later then," she added before heading out.

Bree made her way to the gym to do her practice, changing in the locker room into her karate uniform and heading out. "Alright everyone, let's have fun while we're training okay," Bree told her karate friends as they lined up for her and their master to begin training for the day, as she was basically his lieutenant when it came to teaching the group and getting them ready for the next tournament and whatnot.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Training would pass easily enough, and Bree would notice Iori show up toward the tail end of training session. The older woman spent most of her time there watching Bree well trying to avoid looking like she was watching Bree. The other members of the martial arts team didn't notice, though Bree could swear the master was onto them but just didn't say anything.

After training, Iori would wait for Bree at the car, and the pair would start heading home. As they left the school parking lot the older woman asked. "Anything interesting happen today Bree?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Iori showed up, Bree got a little concerned when she thought their master/coach glanced over at Iori a few times, yet he said nothing to her about it. Maybe he knew, and just didn't care, or didn't think it was wrong that they had a relationship. She tried to not get distracted, letting her master know if he did suspect their relationship, that Bree could still focus on the task at hand. When she had a free moment and sat down to rest, while the others were focused on the drills their master put them through for training, Bree winked at Iori, but did nothing else overly noticeable than that before taking a drink of water and getting back to their training.

After practice/training, Bree stayed behind a little to make sure everyone cleaned up and whatnot, checking in with their master to see if he thought anyone was lagging behind in training so she would know who to tutor next practice session. She would chat with him a little bit before heading out, waving bye to him and wishing him a good evening as she went.

When she got out of the gym, Bree headed for Iori's car, smiling as she went. "Hmm, well depends on what you mean by interesting. Passed the test with flying colors. He said that I got the top grades for the whole class. And... well it's nothing," Bree answered as they headed out, starting to tell Iori about Mara and everything, but gonna change it to it was a daydream or something.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And?" Iori said, starting the car. "That and sounds like it has something else behind it."

The voluptuous woman would lean over and poke Bree's cheek. "You know you can tell us anything right? You trusted us with that little secret after all." Iori's hand poked against Bree's groin before pulling back as she started to drive the car.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I think it was more a daydream than anything, and yeah I know, hmhm. You two have been so kind to me. At my old school before we moved here, one of my old teachers used to make fun of me for it. He was an asshole," Bree said, giggling as Iori poked her cheek. "Back to the other thing though. That daydream was so intense, and I just.... Well maybe I should start at the beginning of it," Bree went on to say, telling Iori everything that had happened with Mara, but telling her that it was a daydream like she'd decided to do, because she trusted Iori and Misa both, but figured the two would call her crazy if she said it was real.

"So what do you think?" Bree asked when she was done telling the story.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh." Iori would say at the end of Bree's explination of her daydream. "Well that does sound like one intense daydream. Maybe you really fell asleep and had a lucid dream? Though now I have to wonder if we're better then some dream succubus or not."

Pulling into the driveway Iori would add. "Though I'd definately need to get Misa in on that one. Just to make it a true test of if we can keep you from dreaming to much."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, it was so odd because she knew my name and everything. And of course you're better than her to me. Just because she might have made me cum harder than ever before doesn't mean that I wouldn't rather have you and Misa," Bree said, blushing furiously and looking down at her feet as she fidgeted in her seat.

"M'kay, I wouldn't mind that, hmhm," Bree giggled as they pulled into the driveway, where she hopped out of the car and headed inside to wash off after her martial arts practice. "I'm gonna hop into the shower, be out in a bit," she added as she headed in, grabbing her stuff as she got out of the car.