What's new

Living on the Edge, of the city (Mindflayer)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Living on the Edge, of the city (Mindflayer)

Bree would be tugged into the bedroom, and before she even got to the bed her two lovers were starting to strip away her clothes. Their distraction with her outfit giving Bree enough time to notice a Lilith in the corner of the room with a big grin on her face. The succubus bringing one finger to lips well her other hand glowed, Bree feeling her body getting a bit of stamina, enough to make up for how much she had lost to Lilith earlier.

Lilith dissapeared again with a wink, just before the last of Bree's overclothes were tossed to the side, along with Iori and Misa's nighties. The two girl's pushing Bree onto the bed, with the younger blonde pulling the futa into a kiss well the older woman giggled and rubbed at Bree's bulge through her underwear, Lilith's little energy infusion already having gotten it starting to grow.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they were pulling her into the bedroom, Bree giggled playfully some more and let them strip her clothes off, which weren't much really. When she noticed Lilith in the corner of the room, Bree winked as she felt her body swell with vigor and mouthed a thank you to the succubus. As she felt her shirt coming off and Misa laying her back onto the bed, Bree couldn't help but grin. "Mmm, you girls make me feel so good. I love you both so much," Bree cooed softly after breaking her kiss with Misa, lifting her hips up a bit even though Misa was straddling her so Iori could pull her panties off.

Knowing Lilith was likely still watching them, Bree decided that she didn't want to disappoint her and wanted to show her how much she loved Iori and Misa. In a single fluid motion, Bree raised up, scooped Misa up, rolled her over and laid down atop her as she smooched Misa again, slipping her tongue inside. Wasting no time, Bree hooked both arms under Misa's knees and spread them apart as she pressed her shaft against Misa's already wet slit. "Oh Misa, I can't wait anymore. I... I gotta have you, both of you," Bree panted softly before thrusting her hips forward, not stopping until her balls came to rest against Misa's ass as she hilted inside of her.

Unless they stopped her, Bree would start thrusting in and out, going slowly at first, but building her pace after a minute or so. Moaning softly with nearly every thrust, Bree moved her hips in perfect sync with Misa to ensure that Misa had the maximum amount of pleasure possible. Bree wouldn't stop until she heard Misa squealing in ecstasy as she came all around her cock, at which point Bree would stop holding back and let herself cum. Her glasses slid down her face as her body trembled from the overwhelming pleasure of orgasm.

"O-Oh fuck yes, oh Misa I love you so much. And you too Iori, I love you just as much," Bree panted to her lovers, sliding out of Misa and watching her seed leaking heavily from her folds. With that, she grinned and looked over at Iori before moving over to her and pulling her into a deep kiss before rolling her over onto her hands and knees and plowing into her with wild abandon, her cock still hard as a rock and throbbing like mad.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Misa didn't put up much resistance to getting rolled over, and only let out a pleased moan as Bree drove into her. The shorter blonde quickly caving in under Bree's movements, and she started to buck her hips back against the futa girl in no time.

"A-Ahh, I-I swear you... are even bigger then normal Bree." Misa managed to get out between pants and moans. Her body starting to tighten as pleasure rushed through her, until finally the blonde let out a cry. Her body clamping down around Bree's shaft and her cry getting even stronger when the herm poured her seed into her womb.

When the two quieted down, they were able to hear more pants coming from beside them, and when Bree turned to Iori, she saw the other girl playing with her breast and slit. The blue haired girl grinning at the two. "Hmm, I can see that. Misa looks like she's going to be incoherent for a while."

As it would turn out, Lilith might have given Bree a bit more then she had taken, and even by the time Bree finished with Iori, she still wasn't losing her hardness, though Misa was starting to come back to her senses atleast.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A-And you're even tighter than usual Misa. Oh god I love you both so much," Bree panted softly as she and Misa neared their peaks.

Plowing Iori with more strength than she ever had prior to tonight, Bree didn't last very long, despite it being her second time with them both. She managed to last just long enough for Iori to finish though, but literally seconds after Iori started cumming, Bree did too. "Mmm, Iori sweetie, you're even tighter than usual too. And... I'm still hard as hell. I don't think we'll be finishing anytime soon," Bree panted in Iori's ear as she leaned over her and kissed her on the neck, nibbling and leaving a hickey, despite the fact that the two of them had previously told her not to do so.

When she saw Misa regaining her consciousness as it were, Bree pulled out of Iori, and gently lowered her blue haired lover down to the bed and moved over to Misa again. Laying beside Misa, Bree kissed the lovely blonde on the lips as she slid her right hand down to teased Misa's folds with her fingers. "Hmhm, Misa you're back. Do you want to be on top this time? I... heh, I think I could go as long and as many times as you girls want tonight. Don't stop until you're both satisfied," Bree said, guiding Misa's hand down to her cock, where she knew Misa would instinctively begin playing with her.

Unless Misa wanted on top this time, Bree maneuvered her around onto her hands and knees and took her from behind again, placing her hands firmly on Misa's hips either way to hold on as they went.

For the rest of the evening until they finished up, Bree would alternate between Iori and Misa, letting one ride her cock or getting on top herself and taking them that way. If either of them wanted to ride her cock, she'd have the other sit on her face and she would eat them out, not caring that she would end up tasting her own seed and expressing only love and pleasure at being able to make both of them feel so good.

"I can't wait until we don't have to be so secretive about our relationship. But... I am glad mom was so supportive about it and all, hmhm," Bree said softly as they three of them lay there after all of their fun, an arm around either one of them as they snuggled together. "I just, I want to be able to hold your hands when we're out and about, and not have to walk a little ways behind you both when we're out at the store or at the mall or something. And at school too of course. But, I love you both so much, and I don't want you to lose your jobs because of me and my selfishness," she went on to say, leaning over and kissing both Iori and Misa on the lips before pulling them close so they could all sleep.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iori didn't notice the hickey as she was too distracted recovering from the mindblowing orgasm she had just gone through. The girl flopping onto the bed when she was released when Bree switched back to Misa.

Lilith might have done something to Iori and Misa too, as the two seemed to be as near insatiable as Bree was. It was starting to get closer to dawn then it was to dusk by the time they all finished. The amount of cum Bree had poured into the two was enough that the sheets were very thoroughly stained and their insides were more or less painted white.

--

"We'll be able to soon enough." Iori mumbled in response to Bree, snuggling in a bit further into the girl's side. "Then we'll be free to do all these naughty things everywhere we can." The last comment elicited a quiet giggle from Misa, and soon the three were asleep.

Though Bree had a rather lustful dream, and she woke up due to it for a few moments, seeing Lilith wink down at her as she rode her cock. The succubus using her magic to keep the two girls sleeping, and to put Bree back to sleep.

--

The next day would see the three having to go there separate ways for a bit. Lilith having told Bree about another Youma in the area, this one apparently intent on hunting her down and that she needed to find them. At the current time the magical girl and her demonic assistant were walking through the streets on Lilith's insistence, as the best defense was a good offense afterall, atleast in Lilith's words.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I certainly hope so sweetie. Because I love you both so much. I mean, I know with the whole declining birth rates and stuff that it's not really looked down upon to have multiple partners anymore, even though it's not a legit law or anything. But still, being able to be out from behind the shadows and in an open relationship that others acknowledge would be nice. Mainly because I don't want you two to get in trouble because of me," Bree said as they lay there and soon dozed off, one hand around either of them.

As she slept with her lustful dreams overtaking her mind, Bree felt her mind waking back up in the middle of the night to find Lilith riding her hard and fast.

When she woke back up the next morning, Bree bid farewell to Iori and Misa and kissed them goodbye as they left. "So why does this one want to hunt me down? And what kind of youma is it?" Bree asked curiously as she and Lilith walked down the road, with Bree curious as to whether or not any of people could see Lilith.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, she wants you cause of your cannon down there." Lilith said with a grin as she flicked her tail toward Bree's pants. "A few of the female youma have gotten it in their heads that maybe if they use that they can get pregnant. I don't think they'll have any luck but you never know."

"As for what she looks like, she's a tigress. Looks human enough, but got a cat tail and ears, along with some really vicious claws and talons. She'll be pretty dangerous but she won't attack you too dangerously because she'll want you intact."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bree blushed profusely as Lilith stated why the apparently female youma wanted her in particular. "I... I see. So... is that basically what I should expect from all of the female youma out there? And... if I do get any female youma pregnant, do I um... or would I need to watch my back about them trying to... you know, rape me too?" Bree said as Lilith explained what the female youma hunting her looked like. "I suppose that makes sense that it's a cat woman hunting me. They are good hunters after all, hmhm. Plus... I've always wanted to see a real neko, though, I dunno if I could bring myself to kill her if she's too cute you know, l-like you and Mara... and likely any other succubus out there. I mean, if I absolutely had to I'm sure I could bring myself to, but you know," she went on to say.

As they walked onward, Bree stretched and looked around to see if she spotted her huntress, curious to see if she could get a look at her before they fought. "Say Lilith, can anyone see you right now by chance? I mean, there must be a lot of magic involved in keeping yourself out of sight from everyone around. So if you want, don't waste your energy unless you got to, and just meet me up around the corner or something and we can just walk together as friends," Bree asked finally, too curious as to whether or not anyone could see Lilith.