Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

831 Trenton Street, Apt. 44 (Termite, plmnko, KakkaHousu, RaptorJesus)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 831 Trenton Street, Apt. 44 (Termite, plmnko, KakkaHousu, RaptorJesus)

With her attention focused on find any clue of a possible serious damage, the winged lady made a surprised little cry when Taki awake. Wait...wait, dont move Maemi, we are just trying to find any fracture and if you continue moving you could damage yourself even more. Mica said jumping over Taki body and huging her to make her reduce her moves, but as Timmy was over the mature woman body she only had the chance of hold her placing her perfect skimpy armored chest over the klutz maid face. Calm down, please. we arent raping you!!! We were worried for you because you fall uncouncious ! Answer the little woman as she tried to use her weight to contain the wild matured maid until she heard Timmy asking for help.

Ow poor thing, dont worry Timmy, i will do my best to help you. Just hold my tail for a moment and i will take care of you. Mica answer soon moving and placing her heart shape warm soft tail to where Timmy could hold it, very worried and feeling bad for the poor blind mortal. J...just please be kind and hold it softly.

Once all calmed, Mica will get up and help Timmy to sit at a good place with her cuddling at her body. We will stay here together until you get recovered, dont worry, just thru, i mean trust me and rest for a while. The hibrid said with her little body at a side of Timmy triyng to let him/her feel a friendly body in this harsh moment, as her tail wrap around the human softly rubbing at the TG maid, her wings also were trying to make something similar as a hug to the mortal

Comment

Re: 831 Trenton Street, Apt. 44 (Termite, plmnko, KakkaHousu, RaptorJesus)

Taki went silent, though not for the reason of calming down. She continued to cry out and attempt escape before the other woman threw herself on top of her, and smothered Taki in her breasts. Taki's legs stomped about, while the noises she made went silent and became mere mumbles. Slowly, ever so slowly, her movements would slow. It would seem that she had calmed down, but she had actually fallen unconscious (again) due to lack of oxygen.

Taki went limp, eyes swirling.
      Spoiler

Comment

Working...
      X