What's new

A Demon's Answer to the Heavens (Prudence;Termite)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Hero Never Wins (Prudence)

With Prudence collapsing onto her, Yuri hugged her happily, squealing with delight as she was crushed. Panting, Yuri clung to Prudence's worn body, as happy as could be. Quietly, she hugged Prudence. "I'm so happy I could be of pleasure to you~" she whispered into Prudence's ear, before going motionless, laying quietly with the few inches taller woman.

Meanwhile, Katerina gasped as Prudence seemed to be cumming herself, looking fairly exhausted before the fact was even done between those two. "My~" she cooed with curiosity and excitement as her hand slithered along Pru's hip like a snake, fingers dipping in to slide along her wet pussy. "You're soaked! That link must truly be powerful~ I wonder, however... What would happen if you were both fucking at the same time? The experience must be exquisite~" she giggled with shining eyes. She looked like a mad scientist wishing to do lewd experiments. "... But," she sighed, pulling her fingers away from Prudence, "I'm afraid that we've spent a little too long playing. It's an awful habit, really, to hold such lack of responsibility, but we 'are' demons so this is to be expected. Prudence," she held the demon's shoulders, "Rouse those two, would you? I shall look at Yuri's maps, and find our next destination. We are going to... Recruit a few members to our cause~" she giggled evilly. "With Jezebel on the ball looking for us, we are going to need help. And adding a few sisters to our harem would be grand for standing up to her~"

With that, Katerina gave Prudence a kiss, and stood up, walking over to a pile of scrolls and shifting through them. "Really... This messy boy..." she sighs as she shifts through the unsorted scrolls.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Katerina's finger running up and down her swollen lips Pru couldn't help but let out a small whine of need. Even after having her sister's orgasm forced through her body she was nowhere near sated, and Kat's sudden attention was stoking the fire that was starting to smolder between her legs. The words that were whispered into her ear didn't help matters in the least, and soon enough the demon was starting to wonder the same thing herself. What would it feel like having having both of their pussies stuffed and fucked until they were both left screaming in absolute ecstasy?

But Kat pulled away a moment later, and Pru was left grunting in frustration as the finger left her sensitive folds. For a moment she gave the redhead a look that plainly said 'You'd better start what you finish', but eventually a smile cracked that fierce little frown. "Such a tease..." And with that she was given the task of waking the two that were having much more fun than she was.

With a cackle and a kiss Katerina stood to peruse the messy boy's maps, and Pru took in a calming breath and let it out in a long sigh before she pulled her still flustered body to her feet. With Prudence and Yuri snuggling up to each other Pru was a little hesitant to pry them apart, but what Kat said was true. They couldn't just sit here fucking the hell out of each other. It was just begging Jezebel to pop in and grab the lot of them. "All right, enough fun, you t-" Her hand lowered to start shaking her other self awake, but as it approached something within her started crawling just under her skin. It forced that hand to shoot back, a look of concern on the demon twin's face as she stared at the human who had yet to move on her own. "Hey, Yuri. Time to get to work. And bring sleepy head with you." She gave the alp a couple light slaps on the cheek, and as she did she felt her body reacting again as she came closer to her other half. Something was wrong. She didn't know what it was, and it didn't feel like anything dangerous, but considering everything that happened yesterday she wasn't quite ready to be surprised once again. Better play it safe.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuri gave a start as Prudence tapped her face. Flushing as she looked up to her, listening to her announcement, she then looked to the human Prudence on top of her. "U-um... We have to go..." Yuri said timidly, and worse yet, quietly to the woman on top of her. Trying to shift a bit, Yuri timidly, but with determination, tried her best to rise Prudence from her slumber. Squirming, Yuri ended up moving down, trying to slip under Prudence as most of her weight was on her face, but gave a sudden squeak as she got stuck, her face right under Prudence's breasts. Having found heaven, Yuri clung to Prudence's waist happily. "... You can sleep as long as you like~" she cooed underneath her.

"Oi!" Katerina shouted, stepping towards the loafing pair, her tail swirling about behind her with authority. Looking down at the ever lax Prudence, her tail whirled around her hip, and began smacking the woman's ass lightly, over and over again, just hard enough to sting and get her attention as she spanked her with the flat end of her spade. "Get up you lazy loafers! Up! Up! Up!" she repeated over and over.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah!" At the first hit Prudence was already starting to wake, and the sudden pain caused her back to arch. This, of course, gave Yuri the best view in the house for the human unintentionally presenting her lovely chest. "St- Stop! Ow!" She yelped and whined with each falling smack on her behind. Somehow she found the strength to move, and she started by scrambling herself to her feet as she crawled forward and away from the spade that kept swatting her ass. Her relief only came when she finally gained some distance and turned her rear away, and when she looked back at Kat a few tears were ready to fall from a face that looked like it had been betrayed. "I just wanted to cuddle and rest for a little bit..."

Meanwhile the demon Pru was looking a little relieved. That strange sensation she felt when she first went to touch her twin made her feel a little uneasy and nervous, and when Prudence had started scrambling for safety Pru found that her legs just happened to be in the way. Suddenly seeing the human rush toward her made her nearly jump back to avoid whatever it was that was making her quiver, but when the girl brushed by her she was relieved to find that her body was no longer shaking. Whatever that oddness earlier had been had passed. With everything returning to normal the demon helped the human to her feet. "You know how she hates waiting. C'mon, we're getting ready to leave." A reassuring pat landed on the blond's shoulder, and with that Pru turned to face the final member of their little group. If the alp had any sense of self-preservation she would already be up and running about trying to get ready.

"Oh no..." The slight grumble caused the succubus to turn back to her twin, and she looked she found the girl holding up her dress. Or what used to be her dress. The thing had a massive tear down its front, but that was nothing compared to the numerous splits and frays running through every inch of it. Pru's division had caused far too much damage for it to be reused, and a sizable length could be seen missing, the part that had been used to blindfold the girl last night. "Oh... Guess I didn't see how bad it was." The both of them looked disappointed at their discovery, but the human still wrapped what remained around herself. "It'll be fine..." It didn't sound all that convincing, but Prudence still stood and started to concentrate. Her hands rose just enough to keep herself from pressing down the fabric, and after a moment or two of absolutely nothing the stray strands of cloth on each of each tear began to reach and pull themselves together. It was going to be a long process, mostly because she was a bit drained and unable to properly gather her energies to work her magic, but little by little the dress would be repaired.

As the human was getting dressed the demon thought to do the same. Even if she was a demon Pru was still part of Prudence, and she did love her clothes. Besides, a clothed seductress could be far more enticing than some slut who let everything hang out. No offense to Katerina or anything, but that just wasn't her style. This all led Pru to adopt a similar pose to her twin, and after thinking for a bit she finally pictured what she wanted to grace her gorgeous body this day. All she had to do now was press that image into the world. Her magic would create what she desired. All she had to do was just let it out. Any second now...

When it was clear nothing was happening Pru took a hard look at herself. She tried to call out to the threads of her existence and force them out of her body so she could at least do something, but when she saw them rooted within her own flesh she became very quiet. Her arms crossed over each other as they hung against her form, and her wings wrapped her completely while her head lowered in shame. This was pitiful. She was a demon. Her very body was concentrated magic given flesh. They naturally have the power to manipulate the energies of the universe and themselves, so why couldn't she?! What kind of demon could be that pitiful...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Katerina rose an eyebrow at the pouting Prudence. "Even as a human, you have a demon's laziness?" Katerina sighed with annoyance as she rose her tail upwards to scratch the tip of the spade against her shoulder. Thinking for a moment, looking down at the human Prudence, she suddenly began grinning slightly, "You'll be in for a punishment later~" she promised.

Walking over to her wardrobe, Yuri obtained another kimono to wear, exactly the same color as the last one, and wore it as she approached the group once more. "Where shall we be departing, Lady Katerina?" she asked with a gentle smile.

Katerina laughed, pulling out a map, and pointing her finger at a port town, a great deal to the south. The only method of travel would be flight, if they had any sense, as they'd literally have to cross half of the island to reach it, since they were slightly west of the mountain range that separated the desert region from the others. "We're going to visit my old crew! And their home is right here!" she boasted.

Yuri blinked, "A port town? Ah!" Yuri suddenly smiled, looking up at Kat from the map. "That's right, Lady Katerina told Yuri that she was the captain of a pirate crew before she became a demon. And turned the rest of her crew into demons too."

Katerina giggled, slowly weaving her magical threads over herself with her hands, until she wore a black corset, black pants, a black pirate hat, and an unnecessary patch over her eye. With her tan skin, green eyes, and curly red hair, the style seemed to suit her perfectly, much to the surprise of Yuri, who took a step back in awe. "W-wow! It looks so good on you, Katerina!" she announced, before leaning forward hopefully, "Since I'm a demon now... C-can I be apart of your crew?" she asked with excitement, though still with a timid tone.

Katerina laughed, adjusting her hat, "Since you happen to be a member of our higher race, you're more than welcome to plunder with me, Yuri. Same for you, Prudence~" she winked at the demoness. Blinking, she wondered why the demoness was covering herself up. "Prudence... What the hell are you doing?" she inquired.

Answer given or not, Katerina would continue all the same, "I'm actually getting pretty amped up!" she said with a sudden laugh. "I'm finally returning to my crew after 4 months! Not only that, but we're starting a rebellion against Jezebel! A Cardinal Sin! If we gather our sisters together against that man stealing harlot, we can really hit her hard! What's more, I gather there's other forces planning to attack her! With my plan in motion, we're all of us going to hit her in one swift strike! A group of lamia, a centaur and elf, and now my own little group are going to be added to our forces! And if I'm not mistaken, Prudence included, we'd have a grand 3 chosen souls aiding the battle!" she boasted.

Yuri blinked, "Chosen soul? Prudence?" she asked with astonishment.

"It's the answer I came up with for the strange events happening around her. Also the answer for why she can go for so long without feeding. Her soul is unnaturally strong. The other two are the same. Strangely strong souls that can accomplish great feats. If we unite those souls, then someone like Jezebel would stand no chance! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" she laughed aloud.

Yuri clapped her hands together, "Congratulations, miss Prudence!" she said to both of the twins.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I..." Pru paused for a moment to open her wings and raise her hand, and after another bout of wasted effort she dipped her head to try and hide her shame. "I can't get my magic to leave my body... I can feel the threads gathered under my skin. I can see them sitting there, but..."

Whatever unease the demon was feeling was ignored as Katerina continued, and for some reason it made Pru feel a little better. Perhaps her problem wouldn't be that much of a problem at all. "At least you don't have to worry whether you're going to get 'punished' or actually punished... Hold still." Even though the repairs to the human's dress were incomplete Prudence stepped over to her other half and started weaving her own magical threads around her sister's body. She kept working as Kat continued. Talk of forces and gathered armies and assaults on that harlot Jezebel and Chosen Souls and...

"What? Chosen Soul?" At first Pru and Prudence had the same thought. Katerina must be kidding. Prudence a Chosen Soul? It had to be some kind of joke. But two halves of the same soul staring at each other didn't exactly help their case, and Kat's explanation for what they were actually made a bit of sense. Otherwise they wouldn't be face to face. "But I thought a Chosen Soul was special from birth. I never showed any hint of potential before I was captured and reborn."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Katerina sighs, preparing herself to explain, "Chosen souls are not necessarily easy to identify. There's plenty of chosen souls that have gone their whole life without realizing their potential. Only just recently has a lot of strange things started to occur around certain people. I find you with relative ease, your soul splits in two the next day, and on this very same day, I felt Envy's soul appear in this world just as soon as it vanished. Is it any coincidence that such things are happening in awful close proximity to each other?" she asks Prudence before regarding the demonic twin. "And this situation makes me think... That between the two of you, who are still connected, this prudence is, and always has been in control." She points to the human Prudence. "Despite having such a large amount of succubus magic in your body, your 'chosen soul' was enough to actually share with the corruption inside of you. And once the two of you seemed to disagree over something, you split." she concluded.

"Your soul is still one," she announced, "But you've created some sort of barrier in your heart between your human side and your demonic side. Since the succubus in your soul demands the energy from the human side until it is completely absorbed, this situation would mean that your human side is stronger than your corrupted side, and thus can maintain it's power." She laughed confidently as she came to her conclusion, "This means... That you're free game once more! There's no doubt that Jezebel will seek to claim you, but that won't happen, since you belong to me, Prudence my dear!" she boasted with a haughty laugh.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the explanation put forward both of the twins stared at each other with a rather contemplative look in their eye. When it came to their division they had a basic understanding of why it happened. The succubus had taken charge, and the actions she was taking were beyond anything the human could accept. Prudence's greatest desire at that point was to not be party to that anymore. But that other barrier, the one that let her stay human even as her body was first corrupted... What could that be? It was something that let the human sustain her identity even when surrounded by corrupting magics, but it still didn't feel like her power alone allowed her to main who she was.

"Wait, Envy was here?" That broke the human from her thoughts. She didn't know much about that demon, but Envy was a Cardinal Sin. They generally don't leave Hell except to further their own cause. To think that one would come to Gaia so suddenly was odd. To think that she would suddenly disappear was nearly ludicrous. There were definitely some odd things happening in this world, and Prudence wondered how deep she would be thrust into this growing mess.

The sudden reminder of Jezebel interrupted the human once again, only this time it spurned her into action. She really didn't want to be caught with her metaphorical pants down, especially since that harlot would change the metaphor to reality, so she started forcing herself to gather all the magic that was floating around and force it into the threads that covered both herself and her sister. Her work finished faster than she thought it would, and once she was done she took a look at her restored and slightly altered dress. It was still quite Victorian, not a shred of skin was shown below her neck, but the yellow fabric was tighter. It pronounced her features quite well, and the black trim that ran up and down helped outline her more interesting aspects. A properly extravagant hat was created to match, and with that done she turned to her sister.

The demon's dress was quite similar, but it was also far more daring. It hugged her every curve tightly, especially around her bust, and combined with the plunging neckline it showed an impressive display of cleavage for anyone who wished to take a peek. Had it not flared out as it passed her hips one would think it was nothing more than a catsuit. Prudence looked it over for a few seconds before she flicked a few fingers to and fro, and wherever she pointed a touch of yellow sprang out to give it a complimentary look to the human's dress. "Pin." One was conjured at the demon's request, and once it was taken Pru carefully gathered her hair and pinned it behind her head so her neck would be revealed. "It still needs something..." A quick snap later the dress took on a barely noticeable red tint, one that wouldn't quite show itself indoors but would make Pru look like she was glowing once she stepped out into the sun. "Ready?" "Ready." "Lead the way, Mistress."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Packing up their things, and heading out, Kat nodded to both Prudences, "That's right, Envy has made her move as well. She vanished so fast though, I wonder if she died!" Katerina exclaimed, laughing heartily. "But never mind that, we've got a rebellion to think about! Everyone knows that the chosen are a big deal, and they're gatherin' together slowly but surely. I've always been a gambler, so I'll take my chances, and see what these babies can do!" she cheered, drawing a small applause from Yuri, who was quite entertained by Katerina's inspiring speech.

~Meanwhile~

"There is no doubt about it," announced a youthful mane with a heroic, blond flowing mane of hair. Wearing full armor except for a helmet, there was no other title to give the man waiting for the evil presence ahead than 'Hero'.

"There are demons heading down this very road, on their way to the quiet port town! Men!" he called back to a squad of a dozen Order Knights, who stood straight at his beckoning. "Prepare yourselves! This is the moment we've all trained for! Let's go over the plan once more! You are to charge in and distract them, while I personally slay each one by my own hand!" he commanded them, much to their dismay.

"Here they come!" he announced.
Never for a moment did Katerina stop boasting of how they'd triumph over Jezebel. "Knock her off her throne!" she announced. Yuri applauded her. "Have sex in her own bedroom!" she announced. Yuri applauded. "Take her energy for our own!" she announced. Yuri applauded. "And her men too!" he added. Yuri applauded.

Katerina's boasting soon came to an end however, as a loud voice exclaimed, "Halt!" to them, before a group of soldiers, led by an egocentric looking man, marched from around the bend in the path. Grinning at the demons before him with confidence, he placed his hands on his hips as he regarded the three women, and the duplicate too. "Do you four realize you're trespassing on human land!? The crime for this is punishable by death!" he announced to them.

Katerina laughed hysterically, before looking to both Prudences. "Would ya look at that, Pru. A Hero! Says he's gonna slay us big bad monsters~" she said in a mocking tone, before glancing at the man and his troop. "... Why don't you show them we mean business? Some stupid human blessed by angel powers can't match up to a Chosen Succubus!" she encouraged Prudence.

The man frowned, "A Chosen!? A demon like her!? The fates truly have gone mad. Slay them!" he ordered his troop, who did as he commanded, and charged forth towards the group... But with Prudence's magic, they did not stand a chance.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the group marched on Katerina was left to work herself into a fervor, the talk of rebellion and how Jezebel would fall heralded by Yuri's enthusiastic praise and applause. It somewhat lifted the twin's mood, but they both shared the same thoughts. They were Chosen. Chosen are souls sought after by each of the Island's major powers, souls that can tip the balance and bring about untold wealth. Not even the forces of Heaven or Hell could withstand the true potential of a Chosen. Pru and Prudence are supposed to be an unstoppable force!

So why do we still fear her?

No matter how strong or skilled the pair were supposed to be whenever their shared thoughts turned toward Hell's queen harlot a shiver ran down their spines. Jezebel was a damned monster in every sense of the word, and with the forces she held at her control...

The sudden order caught the pair off guard, and as they slowed to a stop they simply stared at the men gathering just before them. His arrogance showed even before he started talking, and what he said simply had the twins staring at him like he was some kind of lunatic. They both would have been content with just giving the apparent demon hunters a wide berth, but Katerina started to openly mock the man and his entourage. This was not going to end well...

And then she said it. Chosen Succubus. Had they the time Pru and Prudence would have screamed at Kat for simply announcing their nature to the entire world, especially when she was labeled a Heretic, but the sudden charge of nearly the entire enemy force was a little too distracting. With a bit of a humph the human Prudence gathered the ambient energy within the air and mixed it with a bit of her own. She was a little surprised to find her own energy so freely molding itself to her desires, but the real surprise came when she finally let it loose. She could feel it dissolving as it spread, her influence taking root in the very workings of nature itself before it all rushed forward. Each of the charging men were struck head on by a powerful force, the impact crashing into their gut and lifting them slightly before they each flew back and struck a tree. The small blast of wind died down as the Hero's forces came to a rather sudden halt, and it made the human girl cringe a little. She put a little more effort into that spell than was needed, and the chorus of pains and groans were not a welcome result. Thankfully she hadn't caused them any true permanent damage, but she was going to need to gauge herself a little more carefully if she were going to try that again. "Sorry..."

Of course the Hero was still left standing because he wasn't with his men, and this urged the demonic Pru to step forward and block her other half from the arrogant man's sight. She took a more careful look at the male, Kat did say he was blessed with angelic powers, and as she tried to gauge his strength her wings rose and opened slightly. They twitched slightly as she stared, and Prudence swore she actually saw them grow just a tiny bit before the demon let her tail poke out from under her dress. "Don't apologize. He really shouldn't have sent them charging forward like that."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With his men blown away, the Hero seemed to now begin to understand his situation. The series of blows were enough to knock them into the forest, only a few remaining on the path, and far beyond ready to move again. The man had a visible sweat drop roll down the side of his face, before he gritted his teeth, and charged at Prudence with an angry stride. "Foul demon!" he cursed at her, while weaving threads of angelic nature around himself. But even though he wielded angelic magic, his weaving was still that of an amateur. Just like his soldiers, he stood no chance against Prudence who, in comparison, appeared far stronger than the hero.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A not-so-quiet was let loose, and for a small moment both Prudence and Pru simply shook their head at the man charging forward. Even if it was angelic power they could both see just how flimsy that power truly was. This man was an amateur, a fool granted power beyond his control. Were the forces of Heaven truly this desperate?

But even if this 'Hero' wasn't a true threat he was still making himself a nuisance by openly attacking them. So Pru the Demon stepped forward to meet him. She prepared to stop him dead in his tracks, and as he approached she shot her hands forward to grab at his arms. That's when she let out a small shriek. Her hands shot back as if she had just been burned, and it left her body woefully exposed. This would be all the man needed to strike, so it would be a shame to suddenly see him trip over his own feet. It would be even more of a shame to see that one foot actually had something coiling around its ankle, and if he dared to trace it back to its source he would find a certain demon's tail disappearing back into the dress that was suddenly standing right behind his floundering self. His shame would only continue as a pair of hands lightly pushed against his back, and with his balance already off all he could do at that point was fall to the ground.

With her feint stopping the man with the most minimal of efforts the Victorian succubus wasted no time in raising a fist. Before the hero had a chance to land it came speeding toward his back, and just before it connected it suddenly crashed against that angelic power that was meant to protect him. For a moment her fist was held in place, but that protection shattered in an instant, and as it did the man would feel a hammer pound into the back of his armor and leave quite the dent dangerously close to his spine. That strike itself wouldn't be enough to kill or even seriously injure him, but it would hurt. Like hell. Especially when the wind was knocked right out of him.

With the male in a daze Pru unwound her tail just so she catch both of his ankles, and a moment later she simply let herself sit on top of his splayed body, her arms lifting his own and keeping them in place to ensure he remained captured. "That was a rather foolish thing you did. Having your men rush forward from one direction made them an easy target. You should have had them surround us. Then maybe one of them would have at least pushed through." With his arms lifted behind his back and his face forced into the dirt that position could not have been very comfortable for the Order knight, so Pru placed both wrists into the same hand and still managed to keep hold of them while she let them fall to a more comfortable position. "You also should have given them your support. Standing behind them while they do most of the work was a rather cowardly thing to do, and it brings shame to whatever order you belong. But don't worry. I have no intention of seriously hurting anyone at the moment. Just remember that demons are people, too, and killing them for simply walking around is nothing more than murder. Agreed?" A pause was given to allow the man to answer, and whether or not he agreed was a moot point since she wound back and cracked him hard enough on his head to knock him unconscious.

With the man out cold Pru simply sat for a moment and surveyed the small scene of carnage. There were men scattered everywhere, and not a one was fit to stand on their own. Nothing further appeared to block their path, and with small push the demon rose to her feet. She turned to her comrades, her tail flicking along the length of the hero's armor and splitting it open so he could breath easier, and with one more glance to ensure the path was clear she let out a small sigh. "Ready to go?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In a display of agony, only curses and threats were thrown at Prudence. Even her attempt at conversation was only answered with ignorant disregards to her attempts to change his ways. But the crack on his head was enough to silence his ignorant words.

"I like your new friend!" announced a female voice, before a large number of women, equally that of the squad of men that had arrived, appeared all around Prudence and the rest of the group. A woman that was dressed almost exactly the same style as Kat approached from the bushes along the side of the road, giving a wink to both Prudences as she went. Her hair was pitch black, and plenty long, down to her waist. Her green eyes shined brightly with the same greed Katerina held in her own emerald eyes. And her wealthy bottom, thighs, and breasts seemed to challenge Katerina's own as they faced each other. A woman so much like Katerina could only be-

"My first mate," Katerina announced to the black haired girl wearing the pirate's cap. The skull and cross bones was etched into it, much like the common design, but the skull was unique in that it had horns to signify their demonic captain, Katerina. "Still haven't become a demon yet, eh?" Katerina asked of her first mate.

"If I did that, I'd put yer ugly mug to shame!" she jested with a merry jab. They both seemed to acknowledge each other as beautiful, but since Kat's first mate was apparently still human, to become a demon would mean she would very likely surpass her in such terms.

"These girls are your crew...?" Yuri asked Katerina with curiosity, raising her arms to her chest in wonder at all the powerful looking women around them. "Were they hiding around us all along?"

The first mate chuckled, tipping her hat back with a pistol she'd been holding in her hand. "Aye, but Cap'n sure seemed confident in the pretty lass, so I trusted her decision and held fire," she gestured at Prudence, giving her another look of flirtation. "And a mighty pretty lass at that~"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the woman parted from the crowd and gave both halves of Prudence's soul that flirtatious little wink their heads swiveled to watch her pass. When she finally stopped and stood opposite Katerina they couldn't help but compare the two. Those vivid green eyes... That look of insatiable greed... A body that looked like it was bred for sex... Had Kat somehow found herself? It was a silly thought, but they looked so much alike. It was almost scary how the human measured up to the demon. Had Prudence not known any better she would have sworn that the first mate was actually Katerina's daughter or cousin or some other relation.

At the first mention of "pretty lass" the more human Prudence thoughts were interrupted. Her darker half has latched onto those words, and that flirtatious look only encouraged the demon. She likes you. She likes us. I bet she wouldn't mind becoming a demon if we helped. What do you say? You could watch as I screw her little brains out, her face twisting in sweet orgasmic agony, and just when she has nothing left I'd fill her to the brim. Her hunger would be too much. She'd need sustenance, someone to give her the strength she'd need to survive, and you'd be right there, her wanton little savior ready to sacrifice yourself for her need. And Katerina would just love to watch. You would make her so proud, shaking your ass for the budding demon, enticing her to give in to her carnal desires, teasing her until she goes mad with lust and impales your ass on her demonic cock. She'd ride you hard, that hard prick pounding into you without a care in the world, and just when you couldn't take any more Kat would lift you up just enough to slide herself into your-

"Th- Thank you..." It wouldn't take much for everyone to notice the blush on Prudence's cheeks, but try as she might she just couldn't ignore the teasing her sister was whispering into her ear. All she could do was hope that everyone would look elsewhere for a second so she could sneak an elbow or two into the demon's side and finally get that damned woman to Shut up...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat's first mate turned her gaze to the demon as silence seemed to follow her flirtations. Observant, the first mate could tell that the demoness was sizing her up. Glancing back to the human Prudence, she seemed to grow a sly smile. Without warning, she reached out her hand, took Prudence's arm. The only thing was, instead of the blond, more humble of the twins, she grabbed the demoness on the side, and roughly pulled her forward, wrapped her other arm around the demon's body in a mock bearhug, and forced a rough, but passionate kiss onto her. The crew of mature, zealous, and attractive pirates chuckled and cheered their leader on as she asserted her dominance over the demoness, hooting and hollering as Prudence's mouth was invaded by the pirate's dexterous oral motions, skilled enough to make Prudence's mouth her prisoner.

After smothering Prudence for several seconds, and getting a fair groping of the woman's fair rump, the first mate did draw back from the kiss, her teeth pulling on Prudence's lower lip, before freeing that too. "I'm always on top." she told her simply, before stepping back from Prudence with a confident grin, and her arms held out wide in confident challenge, while the crew issued yet another cheer, their support fully riding on their prestigious leader.

"Enough already!" Katerina objected to the playfulness of her firstmate with a laugh and a smile, "Seras," she called out the name of her first mate, "We could use a pick-me-up. All of us are famished for energy, and I'm sure that you teasing my Pru isn't helping."

Seras responded by raising her hand to her mouth, and whistling sharply, "You heard the captain! Back to town with the lot of ya! Stop yer gawkin' and get back to the ship so we can treat these fine ladies!" she commanded her troop of female pirates, who responded with an affirmative, 'Aye!' and began to walk down the path, in the direction Katerina was heading, while Seras stepped over, and heaved the 'Hero' over her shoulder, "He might fetch a handsome ransom, hehehe~" she chuckled, before following her fellow pirates.

Katerina stretched with a groan as she stepped over to the Prudence twins. "Don't misunderstand our relationship, Pru. I won't get mad if you try and do naughty things to Seras, but do it at your own risk. She is quite a handful, you know~" she warned Prudence with a wink. "My own attempts to conquer her left me exhausted. If I were to transform her into a demon... I fear the tables would be turned the moment she came to hold such power."

"But nevermind that, love; let's follow them to their ship, and dine on some of the finest beauties the sea has to offer~" she encouraged Prudence.

"They'll let us have sex with them?" Yuri inquired with excitement, her arms pressed against her chest in a cute display. "They're all so beautiful..."

"Heh, they're my crew. They'll do as I say, little Yuri," Katerina replied, petting the raven haired girl's head as they too followed the promise of 'booty.'

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pru was a bit too preoccupied with teasing her twin with wanton fantasies to notice the approach, so when the woman that filled those fantasies wrapped her arms around the demon's waist and nearly bent her backwards all Pru could do was let out a surprised yelp before she simply melted. The passionate kiss that invaded her mouth was unlike anything she had ever known. No, that wasn't right. It felt like she was being attacked, like another demon starved for energy was smothering her with fierce passion. Her mouth was nothing more than a playground for the tongue that invaded her, and all she could do was welcome the almost overpowering arousal the human was dragging out of her.

It was only when the woman pulled away that Pru was free to breathe, and as she felt a pull on both her lip and her rump she was simply left flustered while the human made her grand proclamation. It was almost a challenge, and once Pru realized that it was she only gave a coy smile as an answer before Katerina jumped in and ruined all of their fun. But she was right, nothing would be gained by simply standing out here in the open, and it's been forever and a day since Pru's had some fun on a boat. But as everyone started departing the demon quietly sidled up next to Seras as she collected her hostage and whispered a little something in the pirate's ear. "Just let me know when you want to be on top."

With everything underway Kat took a moment to give Prudence and Pru her warning. It was actually a bit of a surprise to hear that not even Kat could tame that sexy beast, and if a human had that kind of libido there was no telling how much worse it could get as a demon. Of course this made the both of them laugh in unison. "If anyone were to find a human who could out sex a demon it just had to be you!" "But it's a shame she took the hero. We'll probably have to listen to him bitch and moan when he finally wakes up." Hopefully someone from the crew could teach that man to put his mouth to better use.

But that was something to worry about later. Katerina had promised a feast, and judging by what they saw the twins would have no shortage of eager young booty to plunder. But one lady had already caught their eye, and she was going to be a beast to face. It also brought up some interesting questions in their shared mind. "Sister, do you think Seras would enjoy a surprise visit from both you and I? If she's truly as insatiable as you say then perhaps we should both try to calm that beast." The more fun question was out in the open, and they both waited to hear that answer, but what came next was far more serious. "You make it sound like Seras becoming a demon could be a frightening thing. I've never converting a soul, and even I have a feeling she would be a force of nature. She can't be oblivious to the potential she has, so does she choose to stay human?" Prudence really wanted to ask if Kat was afraid she would be overthrown if Seras was turned, but that really wasn't the prudent thing to say.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Katerina laughed at Prudence's compliment with a hearty boom, sounding ever more like a pirate every moment. "She's already like a monster herself. You wouldn't believe what that woman, a human woman mind, has done. She's the reason why this port town has a woman as the governor. Everywhere she goes, she lifts the status of women up, and crushes the status of men into the ground."

And it didn't appear to be a lie, as Prudence would observe when both twins walked into the town to find women walking about in loose fitting clothing, sometimes curled up to their knees to prevent them from getting wet near the docks, many carrying heavy looking crates. The men that were seen were tending to what used to be the woman's chores, sweeping the ground, cleaning the windows, and wearing aprons, ribbons and anything else that would damage a man's masculine state. The women all around still maintained their beauty, but it seemed that the men were made to look like that as an act of punishment.

"The hero will get his punishment," Katerina announced. "But don't worry about him, Prudence, I want you to focus on yourself, and this... twin problem you seem to have. Yuri gave you the last of her humanity so that you could assume the form of two. Don't let her efforts go to waste, you hear?" she ordered Prudence.

Yuri took the human Prudence's hand, and smiled up at her, "It's all right, you don't have to worry about me," she ensured her. "This new life I've been given as a woman isn't so bad. I always looked like a girl when I was a boy anyway. I think that this is what I was meant to be. And..." Yuri began to blush heavily, "I always did enjoy it in the butt, even when I was a boy~" she announced with embarrassment, drawing a few eyes to stare at her.

On their way to the boat, several of the passing women gave various pleasant remarks to the Prudence twins. One commented on how beautiful the both of them were together, another announced her fantasy of seeing one have sex with the other, and one more simply said she wouldn't mind having them both as pets...

"Everyone here is so..." Yuri trailed off as she walked while holding Prudence's hand.

Katerina laughed, "That's why I love this town! You'd be hard pressed to go without some company if you were lookin' fer it. Although... I'm thinkin' about yer plan, really. Seras ain't no pushover, but it might be possible to teach her some humility if we teamed up~" As soon as she said that, she let out a squeal, and turned to the blond Prudence, gripping her hands with excitement. "And do I ever have an idea to do it! It's fail proof!" she swore. Stepping closer, Katerina wrapped her arms around Pru, one hand going down to pinch her rump, and the other to embrace her upper back to her body as she whispered to her. "You recall knowing how to use that puppet magic, right? Attaching your strings to another's body? If you can snare Seras, her body will be at your command. Then, you can bounce yourself up and down on my cock, while forcing her to do the same on your other self~ She'll no doubt be impressed by your abilities, and take a liking to you, my little Pru~"

Pulling back, her hand on Prudence's back lifted up, and pulled Prudence into a kiss, before grinning at her, "What do you say~?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Problem?" They really didn't know how to react to that. Prudence never really considered her split an actual problem. It actually felt somewhat liberating, like her potential was starting to reveal itself now that her very different aspects were no longer cramped within the same shell.

But that all took a backseat once Kat spoke of Yuri's sacrifice. What high spirits the twins may have had simply vanished in an instant. What remained was a somewhat sullen look that graced both their faces. They understood quite well what Yuri had done for them, and as the events of the previous day replayed through their collective head they couldn't help but feel disgusted at what they had forced the young alp to do. The human Prudence could feel that disgust welling in her soul, and though her humanity was now fully her own she swore she could still feel traces of the new demon still rushing through her veins. Even when Yuri turned to comfort them they could still feel their guilt welling deep within them.

But the sudden confession of the love of anal was a complete shock, and that was enough to shake them from their self-loathing. "I know, but I still feel guilty about it." A couple of slower steps were taken, and once both human and demon were flanking the short woman they both stopped and turned as one. A moment later Yuri would find herself sandwiched between the both of them as they leaned down to give her a hug, and though they pressed in tightly this was an actual sign of affection and nothing more. "Thank you. We'll never forget what you did for us, not as long as even one of us exists."

The trip itself helped to raise their spirits a bit, the comments paid to the both playing a major part of it. The recognition of their beauty was a simple enough thing, and though they knew they were quite the lovely pair hearing it from someone else's lips was always worth a good listen. The wish to see them both nail each other was a surprise. It forced the twin Prus to blush as one as they suddenly pictured the human laying face down with her ass propped up in the air for the demon to plunder at her own leisure. That thought brought up an interesting question: Would that be incest or masturbation?

Their pondering was interrupted by another wishing to take them as pets, and it forced the human to turn a brighter shade of crimson while the demon started to sport a rather knowing smirk on her face. This place looks like a demon's paradise. Even if they hadn't heard that thought Yuri and Katerina agreed. Of course Kat was still scheming, and after having given it some thought she turned and immediately pounced on the human Prudence, one hand wrapping around to embrace her back while the other caused her to let out a little yelp of surprise. A plan was laid out for them, an effort to teach the first mate some humility by having Prudence puppeteer Seras's body so the woman would be forced to ride Pru's demonic cock while Prudence rode Katerina. It sounded quite interesting, and Prudence wondered if she could add a little something more to really get Seras howling. "It sounds like a plan."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuri suddenly began to giggle madly when the twins suddenly embraced her. "I'm so happy that you think so~" Yuri announced with giddy glee, not too different from the masochistic happiness Prudence saw when she first met the alp. However, their embrace didn't last long before Katerina approached, and placed her boot against Yuri's backside. "That's enough out of you, Yuri," she scolded the perverted girl as she let out a cry, though seeming even happier than before as she respectfully agreed with a bow, "Yes ma'am!"

"Yuri, you're the most important piece," Katerina announced firmly, not quite as lax as she would be if it were in regards to just normal intimacy, which was proof enough that Seras was no pushover given how serious she was. Caught by surprise, Yuri turned to Katerina with a curious glance, blinking in confusion. "Seras is possibly even worse than a succubus. You'll play into that by making yourself out to be her victim. Talk with her, and offer yourself to get her focused on you. When she makes herself vulnerable, Prudence will use her magic, and we'll treat Seras to a lesson in who's top dog around here~"

Katerina's boasting didn't go unheard. After Katerina stated her simple plan to use Yuri as bait, they approached the location of Seras' pirate ship, and found the entirely female crew gathered around and in it, preparing the ship for a voyage. Seras was in the midst of the hard working women, shouting instructions and communicating between various crew mates, telling a woman preparing the rope that a woman climbing the mast needed more rope to fix the sails into place. "He's all ready for boardin'!" she announced, going backwards on the way men called their boats names after women, likely because the boat is both a tool and an object, something that fit their opinions of men quite well.

"Very good, Seras, let's be off as soon as possible." Katerina said, heading towards the ship to board it, followed by Yuri. But after being welcomed, Seras was quick to grab the demon Pru's wrist, and pull her back gently, and grab her waist as well to press each other together. "I understand you and Katerina got a little something in store for me, eh?" she whispered into Pru's pointy ear, giggling. "I got another deal for ya. When Katerina is at her most vulnerable, you use that technique you mentioned on her, and I'll be all your's." she promised. "Katerina's the kinda person who wants everything to herself. We won't get to express passion for each other, when Katerina hogs me all to herself, will we?"

She gave Prudence a kiss on the cheek, and then walked passed her with a grin. "Think about it." she suggested to Prudence. With the ship preparing to set sail, Prudence would be encouraged on board, and faced with her choice. Everything was immediately set into motion, and before the ship even began to move, Yuri was approaching Seras. The two talked for a moment, Yuri giggling and clearly flirting with Seras. What was surprising was how quick Seras seemed to take to Yuri's flirtations as she wrapped her hand around the alp's shoulders, and led her down to the lower decks, giving Prudence a wink before she vanished below.

Approached by Katerina, the red haired demon chuckled with devilish glee. "Seras took the bait faster than expected~" Katerina giggled, while the town they came to started to slowly get smaller from their view. "Let's go make Seras mine again~!" she giggled gleefully, that one sentence perhaps confirming what Seras had told Prudence. And once Katerina turned around, and headed down to peek on Seras and Yuri in the captain's quarters, Katerina was completely exposed to Prudence. If she was to side with Seras, now would be the time, and perhaps teach Katerina that she shouldn't claim to 'own' so many people like Seras, Yuri, and Prudence herself.

(This is why I was having trouble. I feel like this post was bad.)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I made a couple changes. And don't worry about your post being bad. It's just your inner critic being a bitch.

The sudden boot to Yuri's back was an inconvenience as it made nearly all three women tumble to the ground, but with Yuri seeming quite happy with the treatment the twins could only let out a mirrored sigh now that their hug was interrupted. They'd just have to show her some appreciation later.

With the walk continuing Kat went about boasting her plan for all to hear, and Prudence cringed as she noticed more than one pair of eyes and ears close enough to catch it. While Katerina may be their captain pirates weren't known for their self-restraint, and any of of her crew may play the mischief maker and give Seras some warning. And of course that fear had to be confirmed the moment everyone stepped onto the ship. With so many women boarding and far too many bodies rushing around the first mate was able to take the demonic twin by her wrist and waist and pulled her close so the two could practically press their bodies against each other. It was definitely a welcome position even if Seras was planning her own bit of mutiny, and with the human whispering into the demon's ear Pru could do little more than hear her out as she laid out her counteroffer.

And Pru had to admit that there was some merit to it. Katerina did prove to be a rather selfish little thing. Some demons even thought she was nearly as bad as Greed. She may very well hog everything to herself, and she even showed as much back when Prudence first split and Kat flat out told Yuri that both Prudences were hers to enjoy for the night.

It was definitely something Pru thought about as Seras kissed her cheek and left to command the crew. And it was something she had to think about as she spotted Yuri already approaching the first mate. The flirtation was obvious, and as the two disappeared below decks Pru caught the wink sent her way just before Kat pulled up beside her. By the looks of things Seras was preparing her own trap for Katerina, and the succubus was all too eager to take the bait. It left her woefully exposed as she started to slink off to spy on Yuri and Seras, and with that declaration ringing in their collective ears both Pru and Prudence could only come to one joint conclusion.

Just before Kat stepped out of view Prudence quickly gathered as much energy as she could. She pulled from deep within herself, not even trying to use the ambient magic in the air as it would draw too much attention before she was ready. But even then it took only a few moments to prepare, and just before her lover disappeared a voice rang out. "Katerina." When she turned she would find the human Prudence staring at her with a slight smirk on her face, and the moment their eyes connected she would find herself being filled by a familiar presence. Threads of magic wormed their way directly into her soul, and she could do little as they tied themselves around her astral form and weighed her down as her body started turning on its own and headed straight for the Captain's quarters. But just before the door was pushed open those threads loosened, and the presence that filled her merely let itself wash over her before sliding up next to her ear. Just play along for a bit until Seras drops her guard, okay?

With that said Pru the Demon suddenly caught up with her sister as the door opened, and once they all entered she gave the first mate a rather triumphant grin as Prudence the Human strolled inside with Katerina right behind. They both walked forward into a suitable open area, each step a an exact mirror image of the other, and after giving Seras the chance to look them over Prudence bowed to the first mate before lowering herself to her knees arching her back just enough to accent her covered chest. Once Katerina did the exact same thing the strawberry blonde simply strolled right behind her sister demon, and after a few quiet giggles she laid her hands on the redhead's shoulders. "Look at what we caught~"