What's new

Pranks and Planks (Iggy)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
From a small house located on a quiet road leading from a nearby town, there was a peaceful tone humming from the voice of a mature woman, at the peak of her age. Amidst her humming was the sound of clattering dishes, and splashes of water. Her long, brown hair was braided, going straight down the middle of her back, reaching down to her hips. Her rosy lips smiled, and her blue eyes glistened happily at another job well done. Every dish was clean once more, prepared for tonight's meal.

"Iggy is late again," she noted with a slight tinge of worry. "With all the monsters around lately, I worry for him."

"You always worry, mother," stated a young girl who was stepping into the kitchen from the main room. With short brown hair tied up into twin pony tails that stuck up over her head, she smiled at her mother comfortingly with the same blue eyes that she possessed. "Iggy's fine. If any monster does show up, he'll just run away instead of trying to fight like most men do," she giggled, "Really, my big brother is such a scaredy cat~"

"That is not a nice thing to say, Emily!" her mother said, frowning a little.

"He's usually home around this time anyway, just give him a few more minutes, and then we can start dinner," Emily stated, before walking away, back to her own room.

"Still..." her mother sighed, looking towards the window just over the sink. "I've been growing increasingly worried lately... A boy shouldn't be out on his own in a world like this..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Pranks and Planks

Meanwhile, over the green land of plains and trees, a pair of menacing figures with bat wings flew over the horizon. "I'm bored," the youth of the pair announced. "And I'm hungry..."

The elder laughed at her sister's complaining, "You do not need to use these tactless hints," she lectured, "Let's go hunting, if you are in such foul spirits." she announced with conclusion, before they both descended together to the land below, landing in the steamy atmosphere at the bottom of a water fall. There, their inner eyes searched for prey, until they found their mark. The elder of the succubus sisters raised a curious finger to her lips, "This one is not entirely human..." she noted.

"Born of a fox spirit. His soul must have a unique taste~" the younger, red headed demoness licked her lips with hunger. "Let's not waste any time! Bon apatite!" she announced hungrily, before her elder sister's arm held her back.

"Sister~" she cooed, "One must observe their prey properly~ I sense great lust for two in his heart. Shall we lay these two out before him as bait, instead of frightening him off from a direct assault?" she suggested.

"You take after Katerina a bit too much, sister!" the younger sister frowned, before she was grinning once more. "Very well! Let's apply to his fetishes before sucking his energy out! I don't care, as long as I eat!" she announced, before the both of them left the waterfall in a quick motion, headed for the other souls that the fox boy was traveling towards.

The elder sister arriving at the window before the sink, she smiled at the backside of the mother, who was taking off her wet apron, while her fingers made odd motions before the glass. Without warning, the mother suddenly froze up, before she set the apron on the hook properly, a lewd grin appearing on her face. "I truly have been growing impatient for Iggy, haven't I? Oh, I'm such a horrible mother~" she giggled, her cheeks flushed red.

The younger sister rather bluntly landed in Emily's open window, grinning wide at the young girl. "Afternoon!" the demoness greeted her, before the girl ran off in a panic. "Mom! There's a demon!" she screamed. But before she could even make it to the door of her room, the younger demon sister leaped, and tackled her to the ground, jabbing her tail into the youthful girl's thigh.

Flushing red, the girl's look of horror slowly changed to an eerie grin, "Iggy..." she whispered...

A few minutes later, Iggy would arrive at his home. And upon stepping through the door, the result of his hunt in hand, there both his mother and sister waited for him, an odd glow about them as they smiled sincerely at him. "Welcome home, Iggy... You truly made me wait a long time," his mother said.

"Has my big brother been doing something bad?" his sister inquired.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pranks and Planks (Iggy)

Iggy flushes beet red as he recalls himself masturbating indecently in the bushes earlier as he recalled a wet dream he had the previous night. His blush progressively grew deeper and he timidly covers his crotch with his hands, muttering to himself, "H-how c-could sh-she know that...?"

"Uh...umm... no..."

Iggy qiuickly circles around and sets his catch onto the table for his family, oblivious to their suspicious behavior. Iggy takes off his boots and sets them near the front door, his clothes were wet and sticky with sweat from his... excursion through the forest.

"Well, I'm just going to go take a bath now."

Iggy leaves the room and walks into the bathroom in his house and securely locked the door. He was always very shy about being naked amongst people, even his own family, so he always locks the door when he takes a bath in his own house. First, Iggy slips off his leather trousers, followed by his leather shirt, leaving him wearing nothing but the fancy white silk underpants his mother bought him from the market for his last birthday. Iggy then slid the underwear down to his ankles and kicked them off into his pile of dirty clothing he just stripped off. His naked body was soaked with sweat and filth and he was eager to get clean. He drew some warm water for the bath and mixed in a bubble bath mixture. He sat there and waited for the tub and reflected on some of the dirty dreams he had about him and his sister that he has been having the past few days, idly stroking his generously sized shaft.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both mother and daughter looking to each other upon Iggy's hasty departure to the bath, they smiled at each other knowingly, looking at each other with eyes that did not belong to them. "Men are always more intimate in liquid~" the mother announced knowingly.

Emily put a hand on her hip in a gesture not befitting her character. "You can Katerina do have a lot in common. You sure research fetishes a lot." She rolled her eyes, before looking to the hallway, and the fox tail vanishing into the bathroom. "He's thinking about me~" she giggled, "That means I win~"

Her mother put a hand to her cheek in envy, "Drats~" she pouted, "Don't let the mood go to waste, at least!" she told her, before they both heard the lock click. "Well," she giggled, "There goes the usual way. It seems you are going to have to be crafty~"

Emily grinned with confidence, "He's my brother, I know him better than anyone else~ Besides... I have a few tricks up my sleeve," she told her mother, before she made her way down the hall, and lightly tapped on the door, grinning as she'd know that she was interrupting his 'touching.'

"Iggy?" Emily cooed from the other side of the door, "Were you thinking about me just now?" she giggled, continuing over before he could answer, "I'm just kidding~ I left my panties in there, and I figure I'll wash them now. Could you hand them to me?" she requested, licking her lips as she hungrily waited for the boy to open the door...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy stood infront of the sink and mirror in the bathroom, intently stroking his erect shaft with one hand, and tweaking his nipple with the other, thinking about the erotic fantasy his subconscious wove about him and Emily the past few nights. Upon hearing the knock upon the door Iggy's heart skipped a beat and he paused what he was doing and turned off the bathwater since the tub was close to overflowing.

"H-h-hello...? Wh-who's there...?"

Upon hearing Emily's voice and her asking whether or not he was thinking about her, Iggy hopped up in shock and surprise and slipped on a puddle of water on the floor and landed on his soft heiney. A small amount of tears sprung to his eyes from the pain.

"Owie... H-how d-does sh-she know about that...?", he muttered to himself.

Iggy told absolutely no-one about these dreams he had about him and his sister, not to mention the occasional dreams he had about him and his mother. Iggy managed to pull his sore butt off the slippery bathroom floor and regain his footing again.

"Wh-what do you want, s-sis...?", Iggy asked, his face flushed with a deep crimson hue.

Upon hearing his sister's request, he grabbed his sister's dirty panties from the top of the hamper and blushes as he recalls all the times he's sniffed his sister's dirty underwear whenever he masturbated in the past.

"I think I may have issues...", Iggy mutters to himself as he carries the panties to the door.

Iggy opens the door ever so slightly and bashfully hides behind it, to shy to reveal his naked figure, despite the fact that she could see his reflection in the bathroom mirror. Iggy held out his arm handing his sister's dirty panties to her.

"H-here you go..."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grinning wide, Emily saw her chance. "WAH!" she screamed loudly, faking a fall as she violently pushed at the door with her hands, and knocked Iggy to the floor. Standing tall over the fallen fox, holding her panties in her hand, Emily grinned down at Iggy while standing in a compromising position, as he could see right up her skirt, and behold the lack of panties covering her purity.

"Shame on you, Iggy!" she scolded him as he lay on the floor, her eyes fixated on his erect member. "I can't believe my brother was erect while playing with my panties!" she announced, before kicking the bathroom door shut with her heel, slamming it closed behind her. Hearing footsteps, Emily clenched her teeth angrily, before rushing over to Iggy, and suddenly straddling him. Her bare genitals touched against his ballsack, while his member lay against her crotch. When there was a sudden knock at the door, she covered his mouth with her hands.

"Iggy? I heard a noise," came the voice of his mother from the other side. "Is everything alright, honey?" she inquired, secretly giggling as the succubus playfully interfered with her cohort's progress.

Emily leaned down, and whispered into Iggy's ear. "Tell her everything's fine, or else I'll tell mom you did this~" she threatened him, waiting for a nod before she'd slowly let her hands off.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Iggy fell back as he was hit with the door and landed on his sore heiney again*

"GAH! Owie..."

Iggy tries to sit up again only to see his sister's beautiful peach fuzz pussy. Iggy couldn't control his urges as his shaft grows fully erect. He bushes deeper upon discovering that his sister had disocvered his dirty, perverted habit and starts sweating nervously. Iggy panted rapidly, scared and embarrassed from the incredibly awkward situation, especially when his sister slammed the door with her foot. Iggy unintentionally starts to gaze at his sister's sexy figure, which he had spied on in the shower when he was younger. Impure thoughts start to cloud Iggy's mind.

He starts by gazing at his sister's feet. He visualizes her not wearing her short socks, revealing her smooth, sexy bare feet. Frequently, Iggy has dreamed about himself licking her sister's feet like a loyal pet, making sure to drag his tongue across every curve and surface, and in between each of her cute little toes. He then moves his gaze up Emily's smooth, sexy, shaved legs and skips up to staring at her perky breasts through her shirt. How he'd enjoy squeezing them and licking her nipples and suckling on them like he did on his mother's breasts. As the impure thoughts built up in his mind, the more erect his manhood became.

He was then snapped out of it by his sister whispering in her ear. He flushes deeply in embarrassment, hoping she didn't read his mind again... He quickly does what his sister asked, not knowing why he has to do so.

"Um... It's okay... I'm f-fine..."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Are you sure?" she inquired, giggling, "Well, alright sweetie~ Be careful, okay?" she cautioned him, before her footsteps were heard stepping away from the door. And now that it was safe, Iggy's sister stood up over him, before pushing down on his crotch with her foot, putting pressure on his length. "Iggy, you filthy pervert!" she lectured him, "How could you keep an erection like this from having your sister on top of you like that? I always wondered what that lump under me was when I sat in your lap..." she raised an eyebrow at Iggy, giving a few pushes onto his length, "Really, Iggy... Do you really want me that badly?"

She giggled, before holding her foot still atop his length, "This is really unhealthy, big brother~" she lectured him, before looking down at his cock twitching under her foot, "Are you going to cum from just my foot?" she asked before laughing softly, "As your sister, I guess I have to do something about it! I'll just milk your dick dry until you never think that way again," she shrugged, making good on her promise as he foot began to move back and forth, massaging his dick.

"Are you going to cum all over yourself, Iggy? Wouldn't that be shameful?" she giggled maliciously.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy let out a sigh of relief as his mother walked away. He then tried to stand up, but as he did so, his sister forced him back down by trampling his erect shaft with her sock-covered foot. Iggy whimpers as his sister scolded him for being a filthy pervert.

"I-I'm s-sorry s-sister... I-I d-d-don't know what's w-wrong with me... P-please forgive me!"

As her foot moved over his cock, Iggy start salivating from the sexual thrill he got from his sister rubbing her sexy foot against his bare, naked manhood

"P-p-please h-help me sis~! Stop me from having dirty thoughts and wet dreams about you~! P...please... m-milk me dry~<3!"

Iggy starts to moan lewdly as his sister continued stroking his twitching, throbbing shaft with her foot.

"Sis~<3! I'm about to cuuu~uuuuuum!"

Iggy sprays a large stream of hot, sticky cum all over himself, getting some on his sister's foot. Iggy laid there panting heavily, blushing humiliated and covered in his own jizz.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His sister's eyebrow twitched a little. How has someone like this gone without doing something perverted with his sister until this point? The demon controlling Emily wondered. But simply shrugged and continued the act. "Crying like this and begging for me to make you cum, really Iggy, you're a lost cause." she groaned. Stepping off of him, she walked over to the tub, dipped a bucket into the water prepared, and splashed his crotch with the whole of it's contents. "What a nasty brother you are, can't you clean yourself properly?"

With a sigh, Emily threw the bucket to the side, before looking down at Iggy, and smiled, letting out a sigh. "Unbelievable... You're actually still hard." Looking down at him, Emily slowly giggled, before sitting down in his lap, pushing against his cock with her ass, let letting it enter her just yet. "I'm going to put it inside me, okay?" she smiled mischievously at him. "And you'd better not cum... Or else you'll make me pregnant..." she warned him. And with that, she wasted no time. She leaned forward, brushing her cheek against his and licking her tongue along his neck. Shifting her hips back and forth, she adjusted herself until Iggy felt his tip become located by her hole. And with a predatory stride, Iggy was swallowed inside of Emily's pussy, while a small trail of blood ran down his length.

"You broke my hymen... You have to take responsibility Iggy~" she lectured him with a giggle.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy laid there blushing and laid there limply with his own filthy, sticky seed all over his crotch. Iggy pants heavily after being forced to a climax by her sister's foot.

As his sister scolded him, he whimpers.

"I... I'm s...sorry s...s-sister..."

His sister then splashes his crotch with warm, soapy water. Iggy yelped and clenched up and folded his arms and legs like a submissve puppy on its back. Iggy went from flaccid to hard again as his sister continued to treat him like a little child.

But, when his sister decided to get ontop of him and tease him, he started to feel weird. He started to hear something he hadn't heard in a long time... his conscience. Iggy having weird erotic dreams about his sister was weird enough, but living out those dreams was a whole different story. Iggy starts to squirm under her sister.

"N...n-n-no sis! D-d-don't stick it inside you!"

Iggy started panicking as his sister starts to press her pussy against his erect shaft.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! MOMMY!!!"

Iggy screamed loudly as his penis was forcefully submerged into his sister's virgin pussy, blood trickling down his shaft. Iggy buried his face in his hands shamefully, feeling guilt flood inside him from stealing his sister's purity and virginity.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though she was cringing from the insertion, the first in her life, she couldn't help but give Iggy a dumbfounded look. "I know you only became an adult recently, but making a cry like that..." she commented on how embarrassing he sounded.

Of course, the event to follow was mommy herself rushing to the door, "Iggy! What's wrong!" she cried, opening the door to find Emily running to her, crying as she sought an embrace in her mother's bosom. Exactly as she threatened to do, Emily lifted off of him when he made such a pathetic cry, and suddenly acted as the victim.

"Mommy, he... He took it... He took my virginity... He said he needed help! He's disgusting!" she pouted to her mother.

Glancing to Iggy, the mother silently reached to and closed the door, leaving him alone inside the bathroom. Dropping her guise, Emily frowned, and groaned with disgust. "I can't believe he'd cry as if he were still 10," she complained.

His mother shook her head, giggling, "You were rejected. Now it is my turn. Let mommy fix the situation~" she said, much to the other possessed girl's dismay.

Returning to the door, she knocked, and suddenly took a firm tone of voice as she spoke loud enough for Iggy to hear. "Iggy, clean and dress yourself, and come straight to my room, understand?" she said as if she were really gonna let him have it.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy blushes as he realized how embarrassingly childish he sounded when he cried out for his mommy.Iggy covered himself, humiliated, as his mother burst into the bathroom. Everything seemed to happen so fast after that point. Iggy blushes and panics as his sister framed him for her sexual advances towards him. He then hung his head in shame as his mother glared at him upon closing the door behind her, leaving him alone in his self-pity.

When his mother opened the door again, Iggy looked up at her desperately, hoping she would show forgiveness for his sinful act. Upon receiving no such forgiveness and being ordered to clean up and then immediately report to mother's room, Iggy's ears drooped slightly and climbed into the tub. After submersing himself in the sea of bubbles in the tub's bathwater. Iggy thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned himself, hoping to wash away the shame of being taken advantage of by his sister. He couldn't shake this feeling that something was weird about that whole situation. After scrubbing his ears and tail, Iggy rinsed the soap off of himself, and then hopped out of the tub to dry off. He wrapped the towel around himself. He, then, quickly peeked out of the doorway to make sure it was clear and made a quick dash to his room. He dressed himself in some comfy underwear and clothes that were suitable to wear around the house. He immediately reported to his mother's room. He peeked inside shyly, and enters the room timidly.

"Y-you w-wanted t-to see m-me...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His mother was sitting on her bed, legs folded, giving Iggy a stern look as he peeked into her room.

"Come here, Iggy," she instructed him, lifting one leg over the other, and evening her legs out before patting her lap in direction for Iggy. "At your age, this is natural, but for your own sister, even your step sister... This must be punished."

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy lowers his head and whimpers more as he was scolded and told to sit on his mother's lap. He slowly makes his way towards his mother, and sits down on her lap. He then looks to her and tries to tell her what really happened.

"Mommy! It w...wasn't my fault! She forced her way in and forced herself on me. And she told me not to call for help or she'd say that I did it. Please believe me...!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's not nice to tell lies, Iggy," his mother scolded him, before wrapping an arm around him, holding him to her body, and holding her other hand against his head, squishing his cheeks between her wealthy breasts and forcing him to look up at her. "Iggy..." his mother announced, before her finger touched against the point forming in his pants due to his mother's strange aura about her, an erotic sensation that brought a subconscious reaction. "Such a worrisome child. Do you need release that badly?"

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy flinches as he was scolded by his beautiful step mother. He blushes deeply as his head was sandwiched between her generously-sized breasts and embarrassingly looks up at his mommy. He moans and pants heavily as her seductive aura stimulated his manhood.

"I'm sorry mommy! Please help me release me~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're a grown man now, Iggy. That kind of talk is quite embarrassing." his mother replied, before taking him by his sides, and leaning him over her lap so that his head, arms and legs were hanging towards the floor, and his erection was pointing straight up. It took her no time at all to fish for his length, and grip it firmly in her hand. His whole body straining from the torturous position his adoptive mother held him in, she held him securely so that he could not wriggle free without great struggle, keeping him prisoner while she rubbed his length with her soft, motherly hand.

"The strain must be agonizing, yet your little thing is standing at full attention... Are you actually enjoying this torture, Iggy?" she asked with disgust.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy yelps as he was torturously strained on his back over his mother's lap, gravity stretching his limbs to the floor.

"No mama! P...please... stop... you're hurting me!"

Despite Iggy's painful, humiliating predicament, his shaft reamined fully erect. It didn't help when his mother began to stroke his erect member using her tender, motherly touch. Iggy blushes deeply and squirms helplessly. His mother talking dirty to him only made him hornier.

"Mama! Please! Stop! This is humiliating! I'm begging you!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You should learn some honesty, Iggy. I can't say I approve of your constant lying," she replied to his cries, while gently smoothing her hand back and forth, teasing his sensitive length while stimulating it, keeping it erect. "Until you learn some honesty, you won't be rewarded. I'll keep you here on my knee, teasing you all day if I have to, until you learn not to lie."

And she meant it. Crying, begging for her to stop, her mother only continued the torture. "So stubborn," she sighed, before letting go of his length, and moving her hand down between his legs, and poking the entrance to his ass with her middle finger, and slowly slid it in, her finger tightly wrapped by his anal ring. "Still hard even with a finger in your ass... If you continue to deny your perversions Iggy, I might have to resort to more extreme punishment."

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy laid there helplessly sprawled over his mother's knee as she teased and tortured him sensually. Upon his mother stuffing a finger inside his tight anus, his eyes widened as he embarrasingly let out an orgasmic squeal. His eyes welled up with tears as he gave in to his urges and told his mother what she wanted to hear.

"Yes, that feels so good~. Please make me climax~."

Last edited: