What's new

Alexandra's Ranch (Termite)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alexandra's Ranch (Termite)

For a few moments Alex simply continued sitting there with her rather sour expression. But after a moment her lips curl into a smirk, and even as she's tied and bound for anyone to do with as they pleased she projected a wave of confidence that nearly bordered on intimidating. "Then the only question is how hard you wish to train..." And even with her arms rendered useless Alex nearly bounced onto her knees, her own tail slapping the bed and forcing the rest of her body to rise. "How far will you master the sexual arts? Will you stop once you have the confidence to face Zulf? Or do you wish to show him that not even a succubus could overpower you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gyuki looked a bit flustered at Alex's mirth despite her given situation, even more so when she asked the question of how far she was willing to go with this training. "I... I suppose that would be a... Nice thing to be able to say, but if I ever faced a succubus, I'd rather just hit it with my sword than with anything else..." Gyuki said with honesty. Though she didn't hesitate approaching Alex. Standing over her for a moment, Gyuki suddenly brandished her claws, and ripped towards Alex, tearing the rope off. "I decided after a moment that talking to someone bound in rope is a bit too awkward for me... So, what happens now?" Gyuki inquired expectantly.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In an instant Alex was free once again, and she didn't know how to think about it. On one hand the strips that bound her had come from the ruined curtains in her room. On the other Gyuki had simply cut through them without even considering simply untying them. What if those has been Alex's sheets? Was she supposed to simply sleep in the nude for anyone to see? Then again those sheets didn't look all that hot, either... Maybe the barn would be better...

A shake of her head brushed those stray thoughts aside, and Alex focused herself on the matter at hand. "Since we won't have to worry about you facing a succubus in that manner then we'll start by getting you to relax a bit more when it comes to embracing another. And to start that I'll need to know something else. Are you comfortable touching yourself?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Are you comfortable touching yourself, she asks. Gyuki looked a bit dumbfounded for a moment. She looked down, eying up her hands. Which were claws. The tips were pointy, and the undersides razor sharp. Then she looked back to Alex. Silent.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a couple seconds Alex only returned that silence. Her own eyes had taken in Gyuki's claws, but Gyuki seemed to be forgetting something. "I distinctly remember someone using their claws against my bust. And I fail to see a scratch anywhere." To emphasize that point her arms were crossed directly under said bust, and with her breasts being lifted and supported by her own strength it would be quite easy to see just how unharmed Alex had been. And if Gyuki wondered whether the dragon had enjoyed it or not the fact that her nipples were still excited points would be answer enough.

"But I can ask that question another way. Can you comfortably give yourself pleasure? Can you explore your own body, or would you prefer a partner?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gyuki blushed at that, "It's still difficult... With your breasts I can keep my claws from hurting you, but the most I can do down there is rub while being careful with my claw... So... That's why we sometimes use the hilts of our swords," Gyuki said honestly, but with a little bit of shame, showing the hilt of her sword off to Alex. "It's perfectly normal!" she insisted.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

... Huh...

That was... unexpected... Alex wasn't quite sure what to think of that. She simply blanked. It showed on her face. And with nothing to do her mind simply started conjuring pictures. And since the last thing she heard was how the lizardkin chose to relieve their sexual tension upon their swords Alex couldn't help but picture Gyuki herself sitting on the floor, her back propped against a wall, her legs spread while she let out a small moan when the hilt rubbed her just the right way.

Picturing that was actually quite easy. Alex had learned how central a lizard's blade was to their life. It was seen as something more than a mere personal tool. It was an extension of themselves, as much a part of their body as an arm or leg. It only seemed natural that they would use it in such a personal way...

But after a bit that mental image changed. The general shape and form of the lizardkin was so similar to herself, and a stray thought suddenly had Alex picturing herself with her legs splayed, her own hand carefully guiding her own sword over her petals, and as she finished teasing herself she would prepare to take that next step, a soft voice suddenly echoing in her mind as it called out to her... Alex...

The sudden realization that she was actually entertaining that thought had Alex blushing in an instant. The magics of her home world transformed her blade into a fully sentient being, and to hear Celestial Nail comforting her as she prepared to make her sword far more personal than she had ever dreamed forced her to stammer back into reality in a nervous rush. "Y-Yes! Fine! Good! I, uh... I... never really considered using my sword like that... A-Anyway, I think that's enough for now! Let's schedule another lesson for tomorrow night! An hour session before we rest for the night! Um... Maybe schedule it for every other night unless we're previously engaged in other things..." Alex would wait for some input from Gyuki, and unless the girl wanted to raise some concerns or suggestions of her own Alex would see her out before closing the door. After that she couldn't stop herself from finding her weapon and simply staring at it for gods knew how long.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gyuki blushed at that, seeming to disagree a bit. "Every night would be a bit..." She looked away from Alex. "At minimum, one week... Maybe?" she offered.

"Excuse me, master." Ashlotte announced, coming into the room. "I've received a message from Venice. She claims that she made an error about Isabell Queen's death. In case you have forgotten, my manufacturer was Isabell Queen. Isabell Queen became immortal during the Great War hundreds of years ago, and survived the conflict. She now works at a Hospital and Science Lab, having apparently turned a new leaf from her old days as a member of the Magi."

Gyuki blinked at that, not seeming to mind Ashlotte being there while both girls were nude. "Well, I guess that means she'll be able to repair you?" Gyuki wondered.

"It is a possibility." Ashlotte replied.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, uh, sure. If you're more comfortable with once a week then we'll go with that."

At this point Alex would have most likely spent a dozen or so minutes simply staring at her sword and idly wondering just how she could use it, what it would have felt like, and just why the hell those thoughts wouldn't leave her head, but all that was brought to a screeching halt once Ashlotte burst into the room. Alex simply froze, and there she stayed until her mind finally finished processing what she'd been told. "I see..." For a few moments she simply stood still, but once those moments started stretching a little uncomfortably she started moving to collect her gear. "Well then, I promised to help restore you, and now we have a lead." At that she got dressed, and once all her armor was in its proper place she was ready to leave. "Ashlotte, if you know where the Lady Queen resides then please lead the way."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashlotte nodded, before turning and heading on her way, her eyes turning green as she quickly seemed to ignore any social interaction, even when Gyuki asked a question about how Ashlotte had been feeling all that time she and Alex were doing their own private thing. "Sometimes I forget she's a machine, and not a person..." Gyuki sighed.

Ashlotte would take the two of them to a remote hospital it seemed, though it's location seemed to suggest that it should be a ranch much like the other ranches scattered about. Though it didn't have a mailbox, or anything that would make it official. It would help explain why Venice didn't realize it's existence before, due to it being off the charts. "We have arrived at our destination." Ashlotte announced, standing just before the hospital territory.

Should they walk inside, they'd find a woman there to greet them. "Went to another hospital and turned away?" she inquired, as if such was the common reason people showed up.

"We're looking for Isabell Queen." Gyuki announced.

"Speaking." The woman announced herself as Isabell.

Gyuki looked a bit surprised, though she looked to Alex to follow up.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sometimes I forget she's a machine, and not a person..." Gyuki sighed.

"And I'm hoping to change that," was Alex's reply. No one should have to exist as nothing more than an automaton.

After taking a moment to let Baa and Misao know where they would be Alex left with Ashlotte and Gyuki to find this Isabell Queen. That trek led them to a seemingly nondescript ranch that appeared to have been repurposed into a hospital. It was odd to find such a place out in the stretches, but different strokes and all that...

When they entered and found a woman waiting for them Alex was caught off guard by that first question. Why would people be turned away from a hospital? Weren't physicians supposed to care for others no matter what? Were there taboo treatments? And if there were what kind of hospital offered them?

Thankfully Gyuki interrupted that train of thought, and when Isabell introduced herself Alex got back on track. "Ashlotte, step forward." Once the golem had Alex would wait to see if Isabell would recognize her own work. "Ashlotte was found a few weeks ago tearing a section of the city apart in a rampage. Gyuki and I managed to subdue her, and Venice removed a dark orb that appeared to be corrupting the girl. Once those repairs were made Ashlotte said she was missing some parts. I offered to help her reclaim them, and she mentioned that you were her creator. That's what has brought us here."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gyuki actually looked surprised by that statement. "What?" she said, unable to think of anything better at first. "You... Want to make Ashlotte into a person? How on Gaea do you plan to do that?" she inquired, bewildered by Alexandra's intentions.

Then, after giving an answer, they'd end up before Queen and had a chance to speak, before Queen would give her reply. "I made many golems. Some automated, some not. This one doesn't ring any bells, so it was likely just another model I created, of the many." Isabell announced. "As far as her styling, I just make the base model. I can't tell just from this what model she is, and finding out would likely be difficult, especially if she was made 'before' I began giving my creations model numbers on their chassis." she explained. "If you want, I can have a look at your robot and give her some rudimentary repairs. I'll have to charge fifteen-hundred gilorians for my services." she announced a hefty price.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not precisely." At that Alex let herself slow while she pondered her response. "She is a machine, that much I can see, but... I feel like she could be more. More natural and approachable instead of acting like someone's toy..." And much more intimate in bed, but that thought wasn't coming out anytime soon.

With that answer out of the way the party was free to encounter Isabell, and once the facts of Ashlotte's retrieval were made the woman gave her own reply. It was slightly disappointing to learn that Isabell had been quite the busy creator in her extended life, but even if she didn't recognize her own creation she could still make some rudimentary repairs. For a price. And a hefty one at that. That amount was nearly one third of all the money Alex had acquired, and though greed has never been of her family's traits that bothered her the fact that so much would be used had that inner dragon wailing at loosing what it saw was part of its treasure. She actually looked like she was warring with herself, and her hand visibly shook with effort as she started reaching for her purse. She managed to pull out the necessary cash, but once it came time to release it her hand refused to respond. A dark scowl was given, and it took a nerve pinch from her other hand to get the dragon to pay the woman. "Do what you can for her..."

Once the money was finally gone the woman finally started to relax, and she did so by letting out a deep breath and exercising her wrist to get some feeling back into it. "Ashlotte, can you give Isabell anything to help identify yourself?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(1500G removed)

"Negative." Ashlotte replied.

"I'll learn a thing or two once I get around to seeing her parts." Isabell revealed. "Most of these frames are customized so that the outside can look like whatever their owner desires. But it's all fairly recognizable once you start seeing the inner parts and the runes written to transmit power."

Then, Isabell took Ashlotte into her operating room, where Alex was free to watch Isabell at work. Ashlotte was not taken to the table, rather she was taken to a device that could hold a person up. Ashlotte was placed into the device, and held there as Isabell took out Ashlotte's core, causing the golem to go limp in what held her, making her look as lifeless as she was at that point, as Isabell held onto what was her artificial soul contained inside of a glass orb. From behind Ashlotte, Isabell began fishing around inside of Ashlotte. "This is a very old model, actually obsolete." Isabell announced, before looking to Alexandra. "If you want, you can trade this one in and I'll give you an updated model for what you paid me. There's honestly no reason to spend the money and effort in repairing obsolete goods." Isabell announced to Alexandra, awaiting her response.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the payment accepted Alex watched as Ashlotte was led into an operating room. The table within was the first thing to catch the eye, but once Isabell led the golem to a device that would keep her suspended Alex bore witness to the woman practically removing Ashlotte's identity. An orb was removed, a glass ball that contained the artificial soul that defined the girl, and after placing it somewhere safe Isabell went right back in. While she did Alex wondered if Ashlotte was still aware of her surroundings, but before she could ask Isabell cut her off. Apparently Ashlotte was a rather old model, one that was made obsolete by today's standards, and the woman offered to simply replace Ashlotte upfront.

It was a surprising proposition, and Alex was left stunned for a few seconds as that option rolled through her mind. But an answer eventually surfaced. "I'd rather not... Mostly for two reasons. First, someone turned her into a weapon. They could have done the same to any other golem, but they chose her for a reason. Second, she wants to reclaim her stolen parts. It may sound a bit ludicrous, but I believe she may actually be concerned with how they're being used. She hasn't outright said it, especially since her emotions are currently nothing, but... well..." It was just a gut instinct, and Alex simply couldn't ignore it. But there was something else she couldn't ignore. "But this is her body, and she is capable of making decisions. I'm assuming you can simply replace her body and leave her core intact within another... frame? If that is what she desires then we can do that, but otherwise I'd simply like her repaired."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Mood Music - )

"Nonsense." Isabell shook her head. "She is artificial. Her soul a mere creation with set purposes, only with as much sentience as is given to her. She cannot 'feel' emotion any more than this tool can." She waved her instrument back and forth that she was using to operate on Ashlotte. "It's easy to reprogram these old models, that's why they were tossed out, and likely why she was acquired and brought to bring harm. Simply because it was easy. I feel you read far too much into what is only a small matter concerning an outdated golem." Isabell stated her opinion.

"But if you won't relent, then I suppose this ancient machine has sentimental value, as some things do. I'll fix her, as well as equip any parts you find to her. But the price will no doubt be steep, only to have her end up still sub-par in comparison to better models." She warned Alex. Keeping Ashlotte and restoring her would cost a lot of gilorians because she is so ancient.

"As for another chassis, it won't work. The artificial soul is programed only to use the frame it is given. If I put her in a newer model, it won't do anything. We make new artificial souls for new models." she explained.

"I'll work on her now. It will take me a few hours, if you care to wait. We have a cafeteria to the left from the entrance. It's not free." Isabell announced. Though Alexandra's Rancher permit acts as a payment source often enough, allowing her to eat as much as she likes. It's just her mamono that she has to pay for.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell was free to her opinion. She must have created a number of golems in her time. Hell, she created Ashlotte. If she thought artificial souls were nothing more than objects then she was free to do so. "Even so, a soul is still a soul no matter how it was created. I wouldn't be able to look at myself if I were to simply toss one away."

But despite Alex's view the doctor/mechanic agreed to do as she was asked. Ashlotte would be repaired, and once Alex managed to find the golem's missing parts they would be reinstalled. At a price. A steep one, at that. It caused Alex's eyebrow to give a small twitch, but that passed a moment later since she was already committed to restoring the damaged mamono.

Unfortunately these preliminary repairs would take a few hours, and Alex soon found herself with nothing much to do. She could simply wander around for a bit, but leaving left a bad taste in her mouth. Thankfully Isabell mentioned there being a cafeteria within the hospital, and thanks to that little Rancher registration she could have her fill for free. Unfortunately that didn't include Gyuki. But what the hell, she was already spending money, best not to be a miser. So it was off to eat. And if Gyuki showed a preference for anything Alex would get it. Somehow she simply knew that the lizard wouldn't outright demand anything, but there had to be some sign the dragon could notice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Contrary to her thoughts Gyuki was happy to accept Alex's offer, stating, "It would be rude to refuse an offering of a gift. I shall repay the kindness with my own at a later time." Gyuki said stoically, before enjoying a hearty meal of muttons steamed with special seasonings and sauce.

(Alex paid 10G for Gyuki's meal.)

After a relaxing meal, the two went back to find Isabell was almost done. She also had more to say. "Welcome back. I've learned a few things about this model." She announced. "It is actually new enough to have been given a code name, when I began making single golems that were individually powerful instead of mass producing them. This one's name was The Iron Maiden. Unfortunately, after I had finished making her a long time ago, the Great War was just starting. The Magi laboratories at the time suffered many attacks, and I had to leave to restore power. When I returned, I had found that Iron Maiden was stolen from my lab. I had never seen her since. Not doing the war, or after it." she explained.

Then, Ashlotte's soul in the glass orb began to shimmer, as if trying to get attention. Isabell put Ashlotte back inside of her body before she stood back up in her frame. "Power cord, functional. Processing unit, functional. Memory, functional." Ashlotte announced, before looking to Isabell. "I was not stolen. There was a power surge that woke me from my slumber. I left the pod and followed the default orders I had, to-"

Isabell interrupted her. "To obey the commands of the first person to acknowledge you." She said with narrow eyes.

Ashlotte nodded, before continuing her story...

(Mood Music - )

Ashlotte's pod had been fried from the surge. A protective metal case with a glass door sealed Ashlotte inside. There was nothing keeping the golem in a stasis. "No power source available. No owner available. Seeking." Ashlotte announced, before shattering the case in front of her, and stepping out, looking around the room, before stepping outside.

The whole Magi complex was in a state of chaos. Men and women in uniforms ran by Ashlotte without seeming to care too much about her existence. All but one, a man who's only features shown from his equipment were his lips, shouted at her. "Go find your master, golem! Get out of the streets!" he commanded.

"Affirmative." Ashlotte replied. She was about to call him her master, but it seemed he didn't want to be. So, she calculated the most likely location a new master would be, and decided that it would be down the mountain. Her eyes flashed red for a moment, before she began walking down through the Magi streets. Ashlotte kept walking, looking at everyone running by frantically, shouting in a panic. 'The power has been shut down across the entire city. The humans apparently depended on it heavily, just as I do.' Ashlotte observed. She kept walking through town. The possibility of finding a master here seeming abysmal. She would have to go somewhere else.

Ashlotte left the iron city. Her feet no longer made metallic clanks on the ground, and now instead sounded like soft plush noises from the dirt making way under her heavy step. Ashlotte's eyes flashed red again, observing the countryside. 'No human settlements detected...' Ashlotte noted, with what sounded like disappointment. 'If I do not find a power source, I will shut down...' Ashlotte noted further, a golem's version of the fear of starvation.

Then, someone made themselves known to Ashlotte. Normally she'd have detected them much sooner, but apparently they were good at avoiding prodding threads. It was apparently a humanoid figure in a black robe. "Identify yourself." Ashlotte demanded.

"You look lost, little golem~" A female voice cooed. "Where is your master?"

"I do not have one." Ashlotte replied.

"Ah... Well, you're in luck. I know of someone who could use a golem servant."

Ashlotte's eyes blinked red, scanning. "You're a demon. I am programmed to treat you as hostile against mankind."

The demon chuckled. "Am I threatening anyone? Don't worry, I'm not here to harm anyone. I've already done what I've set out to do, so why don't you head back with me? I promise, you'll find a master~" said the demon girl.

Ashlotte remained silent for a moment, before nodding, and accepting the demon's request. Ashlotte followed her back through a demonic portal, past a bunch of witches and a girl with a huge scythe. Baphomet.
"I cannot recall anything after going through the portal." Ashlotte announced. "Such memories were corrupted by the dark magic on the other side, is my estimation. They were removed when my corrupt core was adjusted."

Isabell looked impressed. "What a curious little runaway robot." she commented, before regarding Alex. "Regardless, she's fixed, and fully charged. It was a pleasure doing business with you." Isabell nodded.

(Ashlotte has been repaired! Ashlotte has Ranked up! D --> C)
(Ashlotte's Power has been raised from C(117) to B!(156))
(Ashlotte's Intelligence has been raised from C(123) to B!(164))
(Ashlotte's Speed has increased from E(34) to D!(68))
(Ashlotte's Tech has increased from D to D+!)
(The guts costs of Ashlotte's skills have been lowered!)
(Ashlotte's Title is now "Restored Golem"!)

(Ashlotte learned a new ability! "Lock-On")

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once that story was finished Alex couldn't keep a rather persistent frown from darkening her face. "Well, this is a rather surprising turn. I may be reading too far into this," and not a look was given toward Isabell, "but it sounds like you were an unintentional spoil of whatever raid this demon cooked up." The fact that Ashlotte had been taken by the forces of Hell and was eventually found wreaking havoc with a corrupted core meant whoever had taken her was still waging their own personal war, and the fact that the Baphomet was involved only made things worse. Alex was told that that small creature was most likely one of the strongest beings in existence, and if she had a personal stake in Ashlotte's corruption then she may make a reappearance somewhere down the road.

But either way their business here was complete. Ashlotte was restored and recharged, and they had the rest of the day to themselves. Or they would had the repairs not taken as long as they had. There wasn't much time left for anything else. "I think we should head home and rest. I want to make another attempt at reaching Rank D. Hopefully this time I won't end up embarrassing myself."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry, it's not over until you give up or die!" Gyuki replied to Alex. "Though if I had to say, Baa is perhaps better as a supportive fighter. Her ability to put enemies to sleep can allow a stronger fighter to finish them off!" she suggested. Then she looked to Ashlotte. "And Ashlotte here is tough as dragon scales!" she claimed.

"Incorrect." Ashlotte replied.

"It was a figure of speech." Gyuki waved her hand.

Then, Isabell chipped in. "If you're going to fight in the tournaments, keep in mind that there will be solo and team divisions you will have to pass. Pick your strongest fighter, then carefully decide your 3-girl team. At the end of every Rank, you won't be allowed to graduate unless you defeat the Representative of that Rank. Here's a bit of advice though. You're allowed to bring one item into each fight. It's not a luxury you can overlook, it's a fact that other contestants will abuse to it's fullest extent. Don't waste any opportunities." Isabell advised.

Isabell would be ready to bid Alex and her group farewell. Home awaited Alexandra at the end of the road, but it became apparent that it wouldn't be a straight trip, as Alex would feel an odd presence along the road ahead.