Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furain an taoigh a thig, greas an taoigh tha falbh. (Ceit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Furain an taoigh a thig, greas an taoigh tha falbh. (Ceit)

Ceit felt the spear whistle passed her shoulder and the thunk of it sinking into the earth as she charged with sword drawn towards the woman. Ceit knew if she could drive the leader off the rest of the raiders would soon flee back into the sea.

The leader growled in anger as Ceit avoided the spear and drew her own sword as she charged to meet the newcomer amidst the whirling smoke and sounds of battle. Ceit struck first though the woman was no slouch as she dodged to the side while blocking the upward strike with her blade. For a brief second their blades locked together and the women found themselves face to face.

The woman grimaced as though shocked her Norse accent thick as she growled in Ceit's own tongue. "You may be different from the others but you will die like the rest. Nothing will stop me from collecting what I have come for. Not even the once dead like yourself."

Comment

Steel digging into steel, making new notches in the blades, the women stared at each other. Hearing, even through the thick accent, what the raider captain said, Ceit pulled her lips back, baring her fangs to the woman.

"Cut my flesh, if you can. Spill my blood, if you can. But I shall not die this night," she snarled, driving her knee upwards into the raider's thigh, before twisting her blade to angle to raider's sword outwards.
      sigpic
      Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.
      Dominion's Chain Twitter|Blood Knight Chronicles

Comment

Ceit's opponent let out a growl as the knee made contact with her thigh, her blade angling outwards exactly as Ceit had intended. The raider reacted swiftly by grabbing for Ceit's arm with her free hand and using her momentum to pull the young vampire to the side. Once more she growled as she took a defensive stance having created a bit of distance from Ceit.

The woman seemed to at least be equal to Ceit in her martial skills, perhaps a bit stronger but not enough to make up for Ceit's speed. The woman's eyes seemed to follow Ceit's every movement as the pair circled waiting for a new opportunity to strike.

Comment

Flames flickered around her, the acrid scent of smoke and blood filling her nostrils, Ceit returned the gaze. Watching the raider's movement, the careful placement of her feet, the sway of her shoulders. The vampire took it in, moving with her, sword held upright before her, not forecasting her attacks.

The fledgling struck high, an angular cut, aiming for the raider's shoulder and towards the opposite hip, leaning in to strike one handed. She watched for the parry, free hand curled into a fist, aiming to strike into the woman's armpit.
          sigpic
          Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.
          Dominion's Chain Twitter|Blood Knight Chronicles

Comment

Working...
          X