What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Open) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

It looked like they managed to save Laya from whatever the kobolds were doing to her. The way they fought really confused Weiss, she never seen anyone use those kind of dirty looking tactics in a battle. The chained tattoo that symbolized her heroic ties now worried her. Was this thing cursed, was the same thing going to happen to her, will her enemies do lewd things to her too? The mere taught of it made Weiss blush furiously. Instead of thinking about it, Weiss best decided to ignore such taught for now, and help the poor girl that was tied up. Weiss completely ignore the gold for now, and immediately went to untie the poor girl. ''A-Are you hurt? D-Do you want a blanket you cover yourself up?'' Weiss asked the girl, while carefully removing her bindings.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya gasped as she was saved, the chains banished and her assaulter slain, her shuddering as she got up and hugged herself. "Oh gods that... I... Hng..." She trembled a bit, as she tried to fix her clothes. She felt so defiled. Lizardcock rummaging her insides and taking her first time. Least they weren't just some animals but it wasn't much better. Dark chains trying to drag her somewhere...

Everyones attention seemed to be on the girl they found though, so Laya turned her attentions to her book, writing with a shaking hand. She needed through notes... Had to be sure the story... Might need edits for... Things but... It had to be recorded to be sure the relevant details could be woven in time.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"More! Where are there more of the little bastards to cut down!" Kat seemed quite dissapointed to have run out of kobolds. Though she seemed to shake off her battle fever a bit to notice a few things. First, Laya's state. Second, the loot. Third, there was a bound girl attached to a post.

Deciding to start with the first, Kat would look over to Laya and wrapped the girl into a one armed hug, not sure what to say though as she was...poor, with words to say the best. She'd just try to help Laya calm down while she let the others do the looting and freeing the girl. She didn't really much need money herself, just enemies to fight and a sword to kill them with afterall.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile - Introduction.

Xarkana regarded the nun with a grateful smile, shifting and adjusting. She looked like a well kept woman of average build with breasts at the lower end of a c-cup and trimmed, dark pubic hair. No blemishes upon her body, though in addition to the chain marking on her one hand, on the inside of her other was an inverted pentagram The only unusual thing were her purple colored eyes. as her bindings were removed she rubbed the blooflow back into where bindings had been placed a little too tightly upon her. She then cleared her throat.

"You have my gratitude. Though I have to rebuff your offering, the creatures discarded my equippment not far from here and there is little point in now obscuring what you have seen either way, as emberassing as it may be. Not a first impression I wish to follow up upon, I assure you all. I shall retrieve my dress forthwith as you gather. Please, apologize my apparel and introduce yourselfs to me, heroes and give me a moment to do likewise."

She stepped behind the pole, an eyelid twitching in indignation as she reached out to pick up a dark gown. Putting it on, well, it looked almost a little evil, for a noble. She adjusted the dress, a clear look of aristocratic grace assisted by the jewel clad decorations of her dress, dark feathers fluffing up, a long purple cloak swaying behind her, as she'd look at each of the others in turn. "The creatures have caught me by exceeding numbers and suprise. I think their plans for me can be clearly seen, so I owe you a debt. I shall repay it with an assistance in what to me is now a personal vendetta, to you likely is a quest of virtue against the creatures send against .. I almost wish to say 'us'. She gazed at each individual before her, eyes lingering momentarily upon Talia, adding a small, stylized bow on her behalf.

Luckily the beasts had little inkling just what they held before them."
The woman remarked, opening a dark, leatherbound tome, flipping through its dark, red lettering, closing it with a slamming noise, smiling in relief as it seemed to be complete.

"I have learned the dark arts and secrets cursed nine times by the heavens, I am Xarkana." Her eyes glowed with an unholy purple as she bowed with well trained grace. "And I am most certain these kobolds have not acted alone. If one of you has the skill to track them through the wildernis, take point. Lady of orcish blood, if you wish more fights, go right ahead, but in silence, for your mighty frame would indubitably scatter all fun before you before we reached them. My liberator." She looked at Weiss. "What is the status of the group, are any in need beyond what you could offer on the way onwards?" She adjusted her dress slightly. Her voice was calm and determined, not a voice used to bark orders, but one used to being listened to nonetheless.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gribbles the goblin walked towards the group. "Da cave here will led ya to da base. M-might want to let da kobolds get poisoned first..." he said, reminding the girls that the other goblins were probably just arriving, and it'd take them a moment to deliver the poison. Unless they wished to waste no more time before the assault at midnight.

Time: 4:35

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Watching the second-to-last kobold burn to death shortly before the last one fell, Talia let out a sigh before surveying the area. Some cash, cheap scraps, naked girl... She paused, frowning. That last one wasn't like the rest. Weiss was quick to help, as usual, and once she came down from her battle high Kat moved to comfort Laya, the bard looking shaken. Sighing, the sorceress approached the violated girl, catching the nod Xarkana gave her on the way. It confused her slightly, but she returned it. Was it because of the horns and tail? Or her being a spellcaster as well? It mattered little, she supposed.

Talia patted Laya on the shoulder, trying to reassure her. "It's alright, it's over now. We've killed every single one of them." She said gently, trying to push the bard's concerns away a bit. Though she was also troubled by the sight and the chains from before. What sort of vile magic was that? Yet as the warlock spoke up and Gribbles interjected, the tiefling decided it was probably a good idea to bring the new arrival up to speed. "Right, well. I'm Talia. And we have a way into the camp, thanks to Gribbles here. We've pointed out to him and his friends it's in his best interests to add a bit of poison into the kobold food supply, which is what we're going to do first. And yeah, they're led by someone. Don't know who yet."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat blinked, her tail swishing behind her, the dogbold not letting go of her half hug around Laya for the moment though she did say. "So much purple prose, but hey, I snuck up enough there didn't I? As it is though I think we should wait for them to poison the kobolds, didn't know they could do that weird binding thing and they nearly got Laya. I am Kat by the way."

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

''A-Ah, t-there is no need to be grateful, I-I just did what anyone else would do.'' Weiss said timidly to Xarkana. Weiss was impressed with how composed Xarkana was, if it was her captured and bound like that. She would never been able to keep her composure like that, and probably been in tears. Anyhow, Xarkana looked to be completely fine, now Laya was the one she was worried about. The poor girl looked completely out of it.

''I-I am Weiss Lanza, p-priestess of Eldath.'' Weiss said timidly while looking shyly down at the ground. She was surprised how bluntly Xarkana told them she learned the dark arts. However, Weiss was taught to never judge someone before you truly know them, as long as Xarkana helped other with her arts, it shouldn’t matter what kind of power she uses. ''L-Like T-Talia said, w-we’ve convinced some goblins to help us out, and poison the food supply of the kobolds.'' Weiss repeated after Talia. ''W-We're trying to weaken the enemies forces before they attack the nearby town, a-and hopefully we can save the family that got kidnapped while we’re at it.'' Weiss added to Talia’s explanation. ''Ah, A-and this cute little fellow over here is Gribbles. H-He helps us out a lot, s-so please be nice to him.'' Weiss introduced the small little goblin, hoping that the evil looking lady wouldn’t want revenge on his kind.

''I-I think we should wait until the kobolds are poisoned before going in, it would be awful to waste all of that preparation. B-Besides, I think it would be better for L-Laya if we rest a little, and let her calm down a bit.'' Weiss suggested, as she was concerned about Laya’s mental state. Weiss walked over to Laya, and pulled out her blanket for her to sit down on. ''Y-You s-should probably sit down for a bit. D-Do you want some incense to calm you down, o-or maybe do you want a back massage?'' Weiss offered to Laya, hoping to calm her down a little from that horrifying event.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Poisoning the kobolds? And here I thought you were inefficent like most combattants, stumbling your way to another victory. i applaud you." Xarkana smirked adjusting her dress just a little more again, clapping her hands demonstratively. "Though you are wrong with your assumption that you just did what everyone would do, miss Weiss. For example, every Kobold had quite the different plan here. Still, it seems I'm awfully out of the loop just as I was out of clothes." She put one arm behind her back, making a fist as she was brought up to speed.

"Which means we can actually delay and came up with a battle plan, good work whoever decided to side with the goblins. It seems not all of you want to introduce yourselfs and I can respect that, names always have power." She looked over to the introduced goblin. "And once the kobolds are gone your clan can move in on their territory and we needn't worry about you having the same loyalties. How fast does the poison you use set in?" She regarded the goblin. "And don't worry, I'm always nice. In love and slaughter, there is never a reason to be bad mannered."

"Very well then, I shall stand watch as you recover, I've only been sitting about for a while here anyway. It'd be best if the fiendborn can accompany me.. I cannot see in the dark."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblin nodded, raising his hands to clasp them together at Xarkana, "U-um, the poison works in minutes! No time at all! Then, y-you can go into the lair, kill da boss so no one will get mad at me for betraying da boss!" Gribbles declared happily.

"A-also, w-what's loin all tea?" he inquired. "Da boss says Gribbles only understands fear, not loy ull teen."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Only minutes? Well then we won't have as much time to rest as we might need, but we can purge these kobolds and the orc from the cave and protect the town." Kat said as with her free hand she span her sword tip down on the ground. "We don't have spare clothes for you so if you want to accompany us then you might need to do it nude, unless your gear is around here somewhere?"

Kat would detach from her half hug with Laya after a minute or two and let Talia handle trying to comfort the girl, and since nobody else seemed to, she went to grab the loot. Also checking for Xarkana's gear while she was at it. "Tell us as soon as the poisions going to start setting in Gribbles, we'll move then."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"I see. So is there a signal or are we waiting for you retreating and hiding as we murder the weakened kobolds in cold blood?" She added, flipping through her dark book. Kat would find Xarkanas gear firmly attached to Xarkana. "Worry not about me. Worry about the orc who shall give you more of a challenge than these creatures here."

"Loyalty is fear plus time." Xarkana explained to the goblin. "Clearly your master is weak and deserves your action if they can not even make you dread betraying more than serving them."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia stared at Xarkana, wondering whether trusting such a... Sketchy individual was a good idea. Encouraging betrayal was one thing, they've done that much themselves. But some of her ideas sounded extreme even for the tiefling's, admittedly low, standards. "Prioritize the leader, not the kobolds. The goblins themselves are likely to take that matter in their hands." She advised. "And unlike the kobolds, their master will likely be fit to fight. Besides, there are a few humans in there that we need to find."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya blinked a bit at the distraction of the new girls talking and such. Hmph. she wrote down some notes but sighs a bit. Once new girl was brought out, she had more attention on her, her smiling a bit at Weiss.

"Appreciate it, but we can't afford to wait for me to be in a good state. We need to wait for the poison to work in but we shouldn't linger too long. We need you guys to save the town, right? So let's get into position, hear about the poison, then act."

She jotted some more notes into her book. She wasn't sure what sort of story this was turning into, but it seemed like an assassination story. Well, if that's the story they wrote, it's the story they'd get she supposed.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"I presumed you knew.. Mr.Gribbles, do describe to us the immediate effects of the poison, its duration and the layout of your camp." She closed her book, handing the goblin a stick, after using it to scratch a lin in the groun.

"This is the cave entrance." She pointed. "Kindly mark where roughly your master is, what fortifications if any there are, and where most of the Kobolds resistance would be expected. Also are there any traps you know of or suprises from the leader we should watch out for? Anything you tell us could assist in disposing your disdained leader most efficently."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"R-right away! Gribbles is good at maps!" he said, before going absolutely crazy, drawing many tunnels, rooms, odd goblin drawings, until he had a giant map 2 meters in diameter on the ground. It looked incredibly complicated, to the point that most would probably not have a clue at all how to read the map. It even seemed to have layers of rooms over rooms, which made the 2d map incredibly complicated.

It seems like Gribbles' map can only be deciphered with a talent for Investigation(Intelligence)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

Xarkana remained calm, but raised an eyebrow. "So you are. .. I kind of wish I could pick it up and look at it besides a torchlight to fully decipher it. So, about the poison.." She added, while letting the others have a look at the map as well. "Also, what is that drawing suspiciously looking like a goblin flipping the viewer off in this room?" She pointed.

(Forgot in 5th everyone can roll, investigation go...: 14 )

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat shrugged, she hadn't really been paying attention to the newby so she didn't notice she had dressed. She had been about to comment about overestimating the intellegence of the goblins, but then she saw the map it made, and blinked with confusion. Trying to figure out just what the hell the map was trying to show...

Investigation (no proficiency):

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Also, what is that drawing suspiciously looking like a goblin flipping the viewer off in this room?" She pointed.

(Forgot in 5th everyone can roll, investigation go...: 14 )
"It's a penis!" Gribbles informed her, chuckling at his own joke. Because of that, all Xarkana could see henceforth was various poorly drawn genitals on the map, the actual directions lost to her.

Kat, meanwhile, took one gander at the map... and it all made sense! Judging by the direction and angle of the genitals, she could tell what was up and down, the soft penis meant an often casual grouping of goblins and kobolds, the boobs meant a likely location for girls to be taken, while the erect penis meant that the area was elevated. The asshole seemed to be right where the boss should be, and the cupcake was the eating area.

There seemed to be three boobs in total and five soft penises, and one cupcake and asshole.

Kat has learned how to read Gribble's maps!

Fmokou

Reputation score

''Alright, good to see you’re feeling a bit better.'' Weiss said to Laya, she was relieved that Laya was feeling better. ''T-The poison that the goblins found was called gutrot. I-I’m not sure if it will work actually, i-it smelled absolutely horrible and looked even worse somehow. If their boss gives the kobolds any half decent food, there would be no way they won’t notice.'' Weiss stated. ''I-it might’ve been better if we found something more subtle, but we’re kind of pressed for time. They’re going to attack the town by midnight.'' Weiss explained as to why they couldn’t keep looking for something better.

Weiss didn’t even attempt to make sense of the weird scribble the goblin was making. There was no way she could figure out anything from that nonsense drawing. It somehow looked lewd.