What's new

(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

You might be right. I guess I just assumed there was another entrance because we took the sneaky path. However, if that is our only way out, we have no other choice but to either fight or intimidate them.

Edit: I think RJ told me there was another entrance in OOC, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well if we go for intimidation, I can do that fairly well so possibly leave it to me. As said though, Fmokou if you can, have your girl go to try to break out one of the others. And we can have either Kiera or Laya, depending on if toxic comes in before Laya potentially finds the key, get the last one.

Alternatively, we get out of here now with one of the girls, get back to base, and come back later for the other two. Not the best solution but might be better then getting us all captured.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double posting because vitally important information.

My last post contained the error of 'maybe we should just leave the girls behind and come back and rescue the unfreed ones later.' Going by RJ's response in steam. It appears that all the girls that were chained are now free. So we can make our escape now.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, everybody? It seems there's been some kind of misinterpretation, because according to what RJ just told me busting four chains releases only one girl. So we've actually got three more to go.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, back to origional plan, literally do whatever you need to break the chains. Weiss, try to smash them, Kiera, pick the locks, anyone that might have some magic that could do it use that. Laya keep looking for that key. Kat's going to keep holding the gate open and if need be we book it out of there with the one girl we got and come back the next day or a day later to rescue the others.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Twas a bit of bad wording but there's three girls, mommy and two daughters. Though in part I was relying on you all remembering the picture, showing the father, mother, son, and 2 daughters.

So, 12 chains need to be broken, or manacles opened before all 3 can escape. Divide by 4, round down, and that's how many you've freed, but not saved.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah I'm with Fmokou on the 'we should run' idea, but in the same breath if Toxic decides to post he should have Kiera attempt the lockpicking checks and have them having gone simultaneous to Kat's hacking. Then at the very least we could get two girls out without taking up more time before we run like chickens.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I meant to post in here that I do have a lockpick set and will do that as soon as I get the chance to sit down and post, I might have accidentally closed that window without hitting reply during some multi tasking though

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's fine, as long as it ends up being simultaneous and all that we can get out of here hopefully with two girls. It won't stop the goblin camp from still growing, but it will slow them down enough that we might be able to come back to save the last one.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's simultaneous action, would someone else have a chance at busting the other set of chains?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weiss is our best bet for cutting the last girl's chains I believe as a simultaneous action, but they are actually quite hard to hit (AC19) and reasonably health (7HP iirc) so they are rather hard to axe through if you aren't swinging hard.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To clarify since Toxic informed me of things, your super magical backpacks can hold seemingly unlimited number of items, but it still obeys the laws of physics and conservation of mass.

So, you still have to worry about weight. Page 163 of the pdf if you're dumb like me and can't find it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Remember when some student would accidentally tell the teacher we had homework?

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Okay so we're looking at 1000 gold coins, so that's 20 pounds, not counting the other things, plus all my equipment. This is not an issue as I can carry 150 pounds.

However, pregnant ladies weigh more than 150 pounds, so this might not be so easy.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The women can hopefully walk a bit, and this is the medieval ages so they are probably all like, 4'6 and weigh 60lbs soaking wet normally so they might not be that heavy.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Does that mean Kat is like, 6"?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We can push or drag em

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fmokou, just throw Valyria's equipment in your bag and go. We can't ahve everyone putting conditionals on eachother going first or we're going to end up getting caught. Also we have these bags of ultra holding so we don't need to have someone else grab the equipment.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, changed it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also don't forget to state your part of the formation.

Front, middle, back. (Each formation is 10 ft from each other, excluding back which is 20 from front)