What's new

Game rules

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
For any future D&D games I run these are the rules for character creation and game play. Unless I state differently in the sign-up thread.

1. Set in Forgotten Realms, will use regional feats and languages. 3.5 ruleset.

2. Character creation.

-I roll 5d6 six times and take the top three for ability scores, you can assign them as you like. If you get a poor set of scores I'll automatically reroll if you don't like them you can have one reroll, but your stuck with what you get then.

-I'll assign XP depending on what level I want to start at.

-Any base class or race from PH, plus races/subraces from Races of Faerun, excluding any race with a +2 or higher ECL.

-Prestige classes, feats, and items will be a case-by-case basis just tell me the book, where to find, or send it to me via PM and I'll decide. Anything in PH, DMG, Player's Guide to Faerun, or Races of Faerun is allowed.

-Average starting gold from player's handbook.

-Max hit points at first level, average at all remaining levels.

-A party alignment will be given for the game, no alignment allowed more than one away from party alignment. For example NG party alignment would allow LG, NG, CG, or N.

3. Posting

-Try to post at least once every two days, once a day for combats.

-Even if you don't really have an opinion about what's going on, try to post something even if it's just your character scratching his balls boredly.

-Comments and feedback is much appreciated, it helps the game run better.

Last edited: