This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Character Discussion Thread

This thread will be for all Out of Character comments and discussion.

First order of business of course is that I will shortly be creating the Calgary Sanctuary Thread. So for those who aren't already a part of the Sanctuary, or aren't planning to show up at Calagry essentially this moment, I need for you to tell me where your character is going to be, so we can work them in fully.
    And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Re: Out of Character Discussion Thread

Sorry for the unexplained leave of absence over the weekend... kinda had an issue where the modem went kaput and we were already past closing on Friday.

I forgot, what was Sarah's current intro situation at? I admit, I'm a bit fuzzy on where I was left off in the old RP ^^;
    Spoiler

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004

Comment

If memory serves, previous version Sarah was part of the Sanctuary staff/team.

Comment

Double-post, but almost a week, so...

Siphon, Shrike, may need to discuss something with you two here soonish. I've had some thoughts.

Comment

Oh dear. I'll call in a bit, running some updates quickly and then need to take care of a few things, but can talk while doing those.
          And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

So I've been thinking I should start differentiating people by text color. So here's a rough idea as to what to expect.

Chris = Black Text

Miranda = Orange Text

Juliara = Red Text

Helen = Hot Pink Text

John = Blue Text

Tesla = Green Text

Ashley = Dark Red Text

Clara = Dark Turquoise

James Watson = Navy Text

The Big Guy = Gray Text

Henry Foss = Dodger Blue Text

Will Zimmerman = Royal Blue Text

Kate Freelander = Chocolate Text

Declan Anderson Midnight Blue Text

Sally = Black Italics Text

Gwen Raiden = Purple Text

sigpic

Comment

Looking good, probably will help a lot if there's a lot of NPCs in the area.
              Spoiler

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004

Comment

After some work on character backstory, as well as discussion with Siphon, I've updated Michael's sheet with a few extra details.

I'll probably tweak it even more as more stuff comes to light.

Comment

I will be gone starting tomorrow night through September 9th. It's unlikely I will have internet during this time, so updates will be postponed until then. In addition, to explain my previous absence as of late, I had been studying for the 902 portion of the A+ Certification Exam. I took that today, and passed. I am now fully A+ Certified, so it's been worth the absence.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X