This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Earth

(Yet again not showing up as there being new posts. Granted, I'm not on daily but this is getting annoying.)

"Still, it's something we might want to consider," Sho continues. "The last thing we need is getting stabbed in the back by someone who thinks it'll get them something with the lords and masters."

While the two of them continue to deliberate, Ian will less excuse himself and more simply slip out to follow Vanessa. Once it's just the two of them, she gets caught in a light embrace, though he's mindful of Val Shara when he does so. "Hey," she gets quietly. "Silly question, but ya doin' all right?"
    Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
    While you're at it, click here for boobies.
    Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
    You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
    Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

((Gonna PM you from now on so you at least have a notification. Take yer time ofc, but yeah, that's BS it won't even tell you there's been an update.))

Siphon nodded slightly, the look on his face suggesting he didn't even like the thought of having to consider it, but that he knew it couldn't be ruled out as well ...

Vanessa smiled back at Ian, embracing him back without any reservation. Still, he could tell she was holding back just a bit, but that seemed to do more so with the fact her grip seemed stronger than anything else. He might vaguely recall having heard somewhere that hosts to either a Gou'ald or Tokra symbiote tended to get a fair bit stronger, and despite how quickly she had blended with Val Shara, it seemed she still wasn't entirely certain of just how much stronger she'd become, and had elected to play it safe.

Stepping back and nodding, she replied to his question, "Yes, I'm doing fine. To be honest, this is all very ... interesting to me. In a way it's like reading an entire database of information, and being able to immediately recall any specific part in your mind like it's lit up perfectly, tough to describe better than that. More than that though, I actually can see some of the past experiences, some of the knowledge her previous hosts went through, or things they learned with little to no effort. Oh, and you don't have to worry Ian. She thinks you're cute."

She chuckled slightly, shaking her head before adding, "if she weren't a part of me, I might have to say something to her on the side."

Again came a small chuckle, indicating she was both amused, and perhaps still a bit in awe at what had transpired in the last hour or so. Still, she did seem perfectly fine, in fact she seemed more relaxed than she had when she had first arrived, and while she wasn't saying it out loud just yet, Ian might have the impression that this had gone a long way to helping her recover from what Nirrti had done to her.
      And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Part of Sho's job description: Devil's advocate.

"Ahn't you the quick learnah?" he says with a bit of a grin as she explains what's going on. As she makes the remark about the symbiote thinking he's cute, he ducks his head a little. "Didn't think they got along that way, but good ta know, I suppose. Ah'm just glad yer a'ite. That yer safe. That both of ya are safe." He skims his fingers along her hair. There's more going on behind his expression, but for the time being, he's keeping it to himself. Maybe it's just observations that seem to go in hand with what's happening to her. "Y'stay that way while we're gone, a'ite? Ah've a feelin' comin' home ta you is goin' ta be what Ah need."
        Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
        While you're at it, click here for boobies.
        Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
        You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
        Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Vanessa smiled back at him.

"I will. Hopefully when you get back, we'll have found that weapon and have an idea of how to keep it away from Anubis already, and then you and I can relax."

There was a small pause as she considered something, then added, "I think that remark has more to do with her being a part of me and sharing how I feel about you rather than her own personal insights. While there is a primal instinct to them that determines a suitable host based off many factors, it's not attraction as you and I would think of it. The way I understand this ... the feelings I have for you, the bonds I have with anyone, friendship or otherwise, she shares those feelings because she's a part of me. Even if and when we're split apart, part of who I am will stay with her forever. And it's possible part of her will remain with me forever as well. To be honest with you .... I haven't really thought about yet what my future plans as far as that goes are. I don't think I really can until I fulfill my promise to get her back to the Tokra and relay what she knows to them."

Another pause as she embraced him again and then continued, "You stay safe too you hear me? I want you back here in one piece. Watch your back, and keep Siphon from going too apeshit. I know I'd be more pissed off if that were my kids out there than what he's showing outwardly to us, and ... well Val Shara thinks we're going to need him further down the line. Just ... make sure everyone comes back in one piece, especially you?"
          And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X