What's new

LustFire Artworks

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks

I kinda wonder if this is the right size for the text events. Anyways, I might wanna shift to the game development forum if I want feedback later.

*Side Note: In case each page has too many images, I'm gonna edit my previous posts with spoiler tags.

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what engine you're going to use but RPGM uses textboxes about 120 pixels high, unless you use a script to make it bigger. Either way I see it ok like that.

Also consider if you're going to make CG's of enemies bigger than the main character (Orc's, giants, etc), that could fuck up the scale during events.

Anyway, I love the art and the character, the shading is really well done, good luck with that game.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what engine you're going to use but RPGM uses textboxes about 120 pixels high, unless you use a script to make it bigger. Either way I see it ok like that.

Also consider if you're going to make CG's of enemies bigger than the main character (Orc's, giants, etc), that could fuck up the scale during events.

Anyway, I love the art and the character, the shading is really well done, good luck with that game.

it isnt too bad...though in the final battler pics she'll be on the right

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I haven't posted in a little while and I got the battle portrait done. I decided to add body cum (face, body, legs) for all the sex CGs, therefore adding it to the gameplay system as well.

I accidentally deleted my main battle portrait PSD, so I lost the high-res picture of it.. -.- You can find the in-game resolution ver. in my Tumblr. I might have to kind of trace and redraw so the cum can be shown on the clothed battle portrait. OR I could attempt a low-res cum and add the png.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It’s amazing how it’s been too long since I posted actual hentai action (complete CG).

Battle Rape scenarios like this contain 8 facial expressions each. Just showing off LV2 face (goes with the creampie) and Body area cum. Perhaps I should refrain from posting any more, even though future images are part of a demo version.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Have you ever drawn pictures of inflated/pregnant characters?

Followup question, will there be such things in the game?

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have you ever drawn pictures of inflated/pregnant characters?

Followup question, will there be such things in the game?
I've drawn inflated/pregnant characters. I didn't consider it initially in the game, due to the restrictions set by the in-battle portrait, but I definitely can apply it in regular CGs. Besides, a few people already tell me that my dicks are huge..

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Besides, a few people already tell me that my dicks are huge..
Sounds like a compliment to me.

It's a pretty popular fetish anyhow, so I doubt you're really going wrong with it asides from someone out of the crowd mentioning that it's not their cup of tea.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mkay.. bad news.. I don't have anyone who's capable of creating RPGM games anymore. But I'm gonna continue to do some more CGs, since there's plenty of ideas left. I don't know if I can learn RPGM in a matter of days, but I'm pretty sure it would slow me down with my artwork. Plus, there's several things like map layout I never became used to producing.

With everything said, I need help and advice with expanding my network so I can find the right people to work with. If, by chance, anyone approaches me please give me a few days to consider after contact.

Also, sample sketch:

EDIT: Alright, I kinda feel REALLY stupid for announcing this, but I'm already getting along with someone within ULMF. I guess I felt extremely paranoid after losing a partner.

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fanart of Perfeccia Ars's game in development. I referenced one of the sprite images.

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I said it before and I'll say it again, that fanart is beautiful! Thanks a lot LustFire your art is amazing!

Captainkobold

Reputation score

This game looks awesome? Is there a demo, how far along, draw more stuff you have a lot of talent.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I literally only attempted animation ONCE in my lifetime, but I’m gonna see how it goes when I work big. This also means there are other new animation outlines I’m going to work on for this scene, so I anticipate a few days.

This is also part of a request I made. The artist will draw a sprite version of this animation.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lookin' good, mate. :) Very nice linework.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like how his hips actually buck a bit when his dick extends fully, as if it extends with such force that he needs to brace himself.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My goodness.. I can't emphasize how very stressful it was to attempt a complete animation without any experience with it. Still, here it is~ Actual resolution is 1280 px wide.

And here's Perfeccia Ars's sprite version~ (edited by me a bit)

Other versions of my animation is on Tumblr, but I'll post them in the spoler tab, too.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How long did this take, roughly? Just wondering, because if it takes a very long time to make something like this, then that might explain why so many other h-games out there are bad.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How long did this take, roughly? Just wondering, because if it takes a very long time to make something like this, then that might explain why so many other h-games out there are bad.
Essentially, it was 4 full days of full-time work. However, I can imagine after several practice, I can manage it 4 days part-time. I feel kinda positive about making it a business for me.

What did you mean about other H-games? If you mean lack of animation, a sprite animation would suffice and take a lot less time. I haven't seen other games use high-res animations like mine.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, along with my friend Toxic, I play a lot of games from the H-section. There's copious amounts of seemingly bad artwork, and even the ones I found to be good weren't as good looking in resolution alone as what you have here. I'm trying to figure out if either you're amazing or they're just terrible.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, along with my friend Toxic, I play a lot of games from the H-section. There's copious amounts of seemingly bad artwork, and even the ones I found to be good weren't as good looking in resolution alone as what you have here. I'm trying to figure out if either you're amazing or they're just terrible.
With everything you said, I've actually become very influenced to tackle an H-game with not sprites, but traditional animation. I tried out something interesting, but since I only own Photoshop, I was extremely limited. I need to buy something like After Effects if I wanna make something else besides character animation.

Heck, I maybe I'll just post the concept I worked on for the last few days.

And CG Sample (not Game Over)

Last edited: