What's new

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This CYOA is part of a Series, This is Part 3 of the Series, Part 1 is HERE and Part 2 is HERE

TENTACLE LAIR ESCAPE: APOCALYPSE

Prologue:

I am a survivor, hiding out with my family, we were lucky enough to escape our town while i was being attacked during the night, i myself had witnessed my neighbors being strangled and molested as i carried my small children out of the town, a merchant by trade, i carried what little food i could to the old mine shaft on the edge of town and prayed that we not be found but it has been a week now and we are running low on food, eventually we'll have to leave this place with them, else we will starve.

Where do i begin? this whole thing has been a nightmare, i wake at night in a sweat reliving what i have seen over these past couple of weeks in my dreams...

The horrors appeared to come all at once, crawling out of the earth with their vast armies of slithering abominations, they attacked towns and villages, ripping the clothing off of women and ravaging them relentlessly before they carried them back to their lairs.

Our resistance against them didnt last long, our armies were no match for theirs, individually even the weakest tentacle was faster and stronger than any man, most of our men were killed in those battles, crushed or strangled by the creatures, who ignored their pleas for mercy. the remaining men were either killed or enslaved, ment to be kept safe purely for reproductive purposes at least that is the rumor, even the king was unable to protect himself as the tentacles fought through his castle guards and strangled him where he sat upon his throne as his queen and princess were raped beside him by the same creature which squeezed the life from him.

The Women were all enslaved immediately, taken into the murky depths of the vast underground tentacle lairs and raped repeatedly as the tentacles sustained them with their fluids so they could no longer age or become sick.

writing this seems like a waste of time, i dont expect anyone to find it here and anyone who does find it wont care how it happened, i suppose it just helps to pass the time, i suppose the only warning i can give to you is to avoid the town of Barkholm which rumor has it, was the epicenter from which the tentacles emerged.

ill be going to bed now, hungry and tired, perhaps ill look for something for my family and i to eat tomorrow.

- Jacob Harrington

TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Apocalypse

You are a young woman who is free from the tentacles..you are..

A. Emily Harrington

Emily Harrington - The Virgin Huntress

Breast Size: Medium
Hair Color: Blonde
Skin: Fair

Emily is a young woman who has evaded tentacle creatures entirely for her whole life, she hid out with her family on the outskirts of a low population town, living inside of a cave. her father was born in the same cave and rescued your mother from a tentacle attack when the town was raided, as a self trained survivor, Emily's father taught himself how to hunt and fish, as well as how to move quietly through the forest in order to avoid detection from the wandering tentacles, he provided for his small family as Emily grew, eventually he trained emily how to hunt and survive herself, training her how to use weapons such as bows and spears, one day, when Emily was out hunting for food, she returned home to find her father strangled to death and her mother missing with a trail of black slime covering the entrance to her cave-home, after grieving and burying her father, she left the only place she had ever known as home and went out to find others so that she could protect them and teach them now to protect themselves.

Advantages:

- Experienced hunter, who has skills as a tracker and as a hunter, knowing how to use Bows, knives and spears as weapons.

- Starts with a Bow, knife and a full set of cloth armor with perfect condition.

- Experienced tracker, she can avoid some ambushes and detect tentacles in her area for purposes of evasion.

Disadvantages:

- She is a Virgin, having never had sex, she is incredibly vulnerable to the mind altering juices tentacle creatures possess.

- Untested, She has never fought a tentacle creature before, she doesnt know its strengths of weaknesses, only how to avoid them.

- Socially inept, Having only ever talked to her father and mother, she doesn't always know how to interact with other people.

B. Zoey Turner

Zoey Turner - The Escaped Slave

Beast Size: Small
Hair Color: Black
Skin: Pale

Zoey turner was a girl who was captured several hundreds of years ago, having stopped aging due to her consumption of tentacle semen. Zoey was fucked several times every day by her captives sometimes becoming impregnated and giving birth to tentacle spawn. Zoey's body became extremely weak and unable to experience anything but pleasure from the multitude of tentacle cocks she was forced to endure, she eventually started to become immune to the tentacle's slime, due to her years of being fucked repeatedly, she developed a significant increase in her vitality and constitution. As her body became accustomed to becoming impregnated, she started to produce higher quality tentacle spawn with less gestation time. Zoey woke up one day to find that she was not bound against the meatwall properly, she snuck out of the lair and saw daylight for the first time in hundreds of years, finding her way into an abandoned cabin, she found a knife and took it with her, a dress was lying on a desk, but after trying it on, she found that it was uncomfortable to her and took it off, leaving the house naked.

Advantages:

-Resistant to the effects of tentacle slime, her mind is not easily manipulated

-Due to her time as a captive, her body has become accustomed to being impregnated, meaning that if she is impregnated, she will be able to give birth faster and suffer less debilitating effects from the state.

- Tentacle Understanding, Being a captive of tentacles for hundreds of years, she knows their anatomy, their weak spots and what they want, she may be able to interact with tentacles in ways that other characters cannot.

Disadvantages:

- Godiva, Zoey is uncomfortable wearing clothing, and refuses to equip it even for defensive purposes, this can be socially awkward as well as reckless.

- Tentacle Withdrawl, Zoey's body is leaving a rigid cycle of sex from tentacle beasts, she may experience urges to be fucked or consume their fluids, and may begin to actively seek satisfaction.

- Weakling, her muscles have deteriorated due to many years of being held in one place, making her unable to escape from grab attacks easily.

C. Ella Carter

Ella Carter - The Hunted Veteran

Breast Size: Large
Hair color: Brown
Skin: Fair

Ella had been raped throughout her life as the tentacles have been able to track her down where ever she had gone, throughout the years, Ella has learned a wide variety of techniques for fighting tentacles, she trained herself in the use of the sword and shield, and started wearing chain mail so that it wasent easy to access her delicate regions, it had been more than a year since she was raped that she lost again, in a tough battle, the creature managed to slide underneath her mail armor and penetrate her, she quickly dispatched the creature as it raped her, and pulled its dead tentacle from her loins. Ella decided that she was not going to run any longer, she was going to start hunting the tentacles so that she could to make the world a safer place. she knew that if she didnt find them, they would eventually find her.

Advantages:

- Veteran in Tentacle combat, able to kill tentacles with her abilities cleanly and efficiently.

- Master of Arms, with training in all types, she is able to use any weapon and wear any armor.

- Resolve, will not be hindered by rape attacks while fighting tentacles, continues to fight until she is disarmed and held down entirely.

Disadvantages:

- Attracting Scent, Ella gives off a strong and powerful scent, making her irresistible to tentacle creatures, who come in droves to rape her.

- Grudge, for killing so many of their brood, tentacles generally save their most vicious and humiliating rape attacks for Ella

- Loner, Ella prefers to work alone, she doesn't want the burden of having to watch the back of someone else.

D. Eva Underwood

Eva Underwood - The Respected Leader

Breast Size: Average
Hair color: Red

Eva was being raped again in the middle of her town when a group of humans carrying pitchforks and shovels swarmed the creatures and saved her, Eva was traumatized for weeks before she finally got it together and started to participate in the group. Eva found that she was a good people person, becoming friends with many of her human protectors, Eva eventually became the leader of her group, planning movements, procuring food for them and finding shelter, she was a good leader, making everyone around her feel calm and work better as a group. When the tentacles attacked her group she became frozen in fear again, and watched as the people she had cared for were taken away or killed. she hid there crying for days before she finally mustered the strength to move, she found herself alone again, burdened with the guilt of her own weakness she resolved to not let it happen again.

Advantages:

- People person: Eva is a terrific leader, able to boost the confidence of those around her, they will fight harder for her.

- Provider: Somehow, Eva is able to find things that she needs, be it food, clothing or shelter, Eva will always know where to find what she or others need.

- Determined, Eva is determined to make the world a better place, and even the greatest failure wont cause her to lose faith.

Disadvantages:

- Terrified of Tentacles, Eva is completely terrified of tentacles, her ability to defend herself against them is significantly hindered, relying on her allies to defend her.

- Fresh meat, As a woman who was barely touched, tentacles will tend to keep her in their custody longer and may choose to impregnate her more often

- Victim, Tentacles love to take advantage of her, causing their effect, be it pleasure or torment to be amplified.

E. Sofia Bettman

Sofia Bettman - The Mute Nymphomaniac.

Breast Size: Average
Hair Color: White

Sofia traveled from land to land hunting the tentacles, watching them closely from cover until she could strike, she would single out a tentacle who was too weak to take her captive and lure it away, Sofia opened her legs and let the tentacle fuck her as she struggled to keep her moans of ecstasy quiet, such was her life, wandering around avoiding capture, luring tentacles away so she could fill her desires to be fucked, Tentacles had been a great blessing to her, as she was a nymphomaniac who couldn't keep her mind off of sex, she took great pleasure in hunting the tentacles as she evaded capture in this ruined world, unlike people, who had social expectations for sex, Sofia saw the tentacles as an opportunity to fulfill her own desires. Sofia a mute, unable or unwilling to talk, and while she didnt mind the company of other humans, but much preferred the mutual understanding she had with the tentacles.

Advantages:

- Hunter of Tentacles, unlike many women, she tracks and hunts tentacles, knowing which ones to avoid and which ones to attack.

- Nymphomania, Gains incredible pleasure from sex no matter what kind (gain pleasure from anal sex)

- Quiet, While sneaking, she is very difficult to detect, able to slip in and out of places other woman would have trouble navigating without detection.

Disadvantages

- Nymphomania, must be fucked by SOMETHING at least one per day, masturbation does not count.

- Mute, she is unable to speak to other people, making communication with them difficult and sometime frustrating.

- Descent into Madness, If she becomes Addicted to Tentacle Cum and Slime, she has a chance to loss control for a turn (1/6 chance) and choosing whichever option would fill her with the most cocks.

Choose the Main Character:

A. Emily Harrington

B. Zoey Turner

C. Ella Carter

D. Eva Underwood

E. Sophia Bettman

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update! Choose the main character!

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C although I would have liked to choose E just for the heck of it but C is a better option

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A~

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need more votes.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tiebreaker between B and C, then ill write the Prologue Part 2, Finish Overlord and get this shit on its way.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Prologue Part 2: Ella Carter

Ella and her mother were hidden in a Cabin deep in the woods, a place where no man, let alone tentacle would find them, as it was at least 20 miles away from even the most backwater of village.

She was raised alone by her mother Jamie, an escaped slave from one of the tentacle lairs who met a man and fell in love with him, after traveling together, the couple fell in love and Ella was conceived.

But Ella's Parents were attacked one day as they traveled, and the man, her father whom she never met, sacrificed himself so that she could escape with her baby inside of her.

Jamie wandered deep into the woods, never looking back as her lover instructed her to do and eventually found the Cabin which she thought would be her home and the babies home for the rest of their lives.

Life was normal, Ella learned to prepared food that she mother brought home and they lived in relative peace...until Ella reached puberty and became a woman herself, life was never the same after that.

Tentacle creatured tracked them down somehow, attacking in the night while the women were in their beds, Ella lost her virginity to a tentacle creature and was filled with its semen, her mother next to her was held down as well and suffered the same fate.

The Tentacles left both women in their homes, covered in their warm fluids, inside and out, the next morning, the women worked tirelessly to clean themselves and their home, trying their best to wash the strench of semen from the sheets of their beds.

That was when Jamie told Ella what those creatures were.

"They are terrible monsters who rape women and strangle men, ive run from them my entire life, and it has been several years since id seen one, i had to never have to tell you about them, so you could live without the fear i struggled with for my entire youth"

Ella understood what her mother was telling her, and unfortunate as the world was, she was determined to not let it ruin her life, but the tentacles would not relent.

The attacks started to happen more often, and not by the same colors of tentacles each time. sometimes it would be Pink and she and her mother would be fucked in their vagina's, other times it would be purple tentacles and they would force themselves into her ass.

The Frequency of the attacks increased as time went on, sometimes they would be raped twice in the same week, and they knew they couldn't live like this.

Jamie started to become depressed, she stopped eating and started to have nightmares which kept her from sleeping.

Ella started to feel like it might be her fault, so she snuck out of the house at night and started to sleep away from the Cabin, the tentacles continued to come and rape her, but her mother was spared, undetected, her mother started to become her old self again, and that is when Ella realized that she had to leave in order to protect her mother.

During the night, Ella gathered everything she could carry and kissed her mother on the cheek, leaving her a note explaining why she had to leave, with tears in her eyes, she closed the door quietly behind her and walked into the forest, knowing it was probably the last time she would ever see her mother again.

Everywhere Ella went, the tentacles would find her, gang raping her and ripping her clothing to shreds, Ella started to travel naked, only putting on clothing when she had to protect herself from harsh elements.

When Ella was most desperate, out of food, wearing nothing but a tunic which was teared down the front and panties with a large hole underneath them she would wait until the tentacles attacked her as they always did, afterward she would scoop the semen out of her and nourish herself with that. It was a terrible life, and not one she was proud of.

The more cum she consumed, the more hazy her mind would become, and the closer she came to simply giving up, walking in the direction that the tentacles came from until she reached one of their lairs.

As Ella traveled into the tide, she started to encounter larger tentacle creatures, these creatures were large enough to lift her up as they fucked her, but not big enough to carry her, until she encountered a very large tentacle creature which for the first time, had not fucked her, but captured her instead.

Ella was taken to a lair, where women just like her were naked and pinned up against large meaty surfaces, held in place by tentacles as their orifices were filled with tentacles and they were fucked continuously.

After several weeks of being fucked, Ella eventually saw an opportunity to escape, she grabbed a sharp rock which was dropped before her by one of the women being dragged into the lair and cut through her tentacle bonds quickly.

Ella ran back into the woods, terrified and confused, she ran deep into the woods, After traveling several miles, Ella noticed she still had the rock in her hand, she dropped it to the ground and picked up a large stick instead.

When the next bunch of tentacles came, they were small and weak, Ella smashed one of them before the other took her and raped her again.

Ella started using primitive weapons, sharpening rocks with other rocks, and wearing large leafs around her body to protect herself from penetration while she was fighting the tentacles off.

The Woman started to become good at defending herself, able to stop most of the rapes from happening, she discovered techniques for killing him, slicing through their middle seemed to work best for small ones, while cutting off the tips of larger ones so they bled to death.

Ella became bold and started to wander into towns, using her primitive weapons to fight off tentacles and break into abandoned houses, looking for more respectable weapons. Her arsenal grew, finding a knife, then a machete, and finally a sword in the house of a retired bodyguard for the king.

Ella learned that Only slicing weapons worked well against tentacle creatures, maces were too slow and smashing tentacles only rarely stopped them, spears were too difficult to use against smaller creatures, and large creatures could endure their pierce and faster tentacle could grab the spear entirely. she started to became adept at using the sword, practicing for hours at a time before the tentacles inevitably showed up.

As Ella's mastery grew, so did the challenges, the tentacle creatures started sending larger and more vicious creatures her way, knowing she was a threat, they wanted to capture her for good, Ella wasent able to kill them all, but was usually able to wound them enough so that they couldn't carry her back to their respective lairs.

The young warrior realized that she was wearing outdated protection for her skill level and she began to salvage homes for protection. wearing and fighting with casual clothing at first and working her way up to chainmail gear.

Ella decided that she had become good enough to start attacking the tentacles where they lived, and she prepared herself, sitting on the edge of a stream, she sharpened her blades and meditated, she put on her suit of armor and sat up, with a confidence and fire in her eyes, she walked toward the closest known tentacle lair.

Ella dashed into the lair and sliced through tentacles as they came to meet her, making clean sweeps through her opponents as they came, she sliced through everything the lair threw at her, and she stood, blade in hand, covered in tentacle slime-blood in front of the tentacle overlord, who was the last tentacle creature left.

The Overlord tried to communicate with her, making motions of surrender, but Ella was determined and she was bloodthirsty, she slice the creature's tentacles with lightning speed, and the creature's limbs fell off as slime poured out of them, spilling onto the ground as the creature started to weaken and die.

Ella freed all of the captives, the ones who could still speak thanked her and complemented her, the tears in their eyes showed how they saw Ella as a a beacon of light in a sea of darkness, a small hope in a terrible world.

the Victorious Ella left the land, it purged of tentacles, more would come back if Ella didnt keep going, pushing back the tide until there was nothing left but humanity. She didnt know how far she could go, but her life had purpose, and she might be the only woman in the world with both the skill and the determination to save the world from these monstrous creatures.

She Traveled from land to land, fighting the tentacles there and killing their overlord, she started to gain a reputation, as humans started whispering about the woman they had nicknamed 'Hopebringer.'

Ella had killed several Overlords and it had been almost a year since she had last been raped, but suddenly, as she was walking through a swamp, a tentacle emerged from beneath and attacked her, ripping her chainmail open as it penetrated her, As Ella sliced through the creature, it attacked again, ripping open her chestguard and exposing her breasts, Ella finished off the creature and pulled the severed tentacle from her body, her armor was ruined and when she looked over, she saw that her sword was broken as well, being bent terribly and snapped in half, with the top end missing.

Ella took what remained of her sword and walked toward another abandoned village, she entered a house and took off her armor, it was completely ruined and there was no point in wearing it. her beloved sword was ruined as well, which frustated her greatly, she sat on a bed, naked and unarmed, but she had her skill and the knowledge she needed to use any weapon.

Getting up off of her bed, Ella planned her next move.....

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Prologue Part 3: Zoey Turner

Her Former life a blur, Zoey Turner has been a captive of tentacle creatures for most of her life, having been captured at 24, she stopped aging due to consuming tentacle semen.

Tentacle Creatures attacked her village and no one was spared, men she knew for her entire life were strangled in front of her and girls she knew had their clothing ripped off as tentacles were plunged into their orifices.

Zoey ran away, but soon found herself trapped between two of the creatures, with amazing speed and agility, a tentacle fired up underneath her buttoned shirt and ripped forward, exposing her breasts, another tentacle came from behind, slipping underneath her skirt and sliding around her panties as they entered her and started to thrust.

In the messy aftermath, the rest of Zoey's clothing was torn apart and discarded, her body was covered with tentacle semen and more poured out of her defiled orifices as the creatures carried her and the other women of the village back to their lair.

When Zoey arrived at the creature's lair, she was placed against a warm and meaty surface against the wall of their lair, tentacles emerged from the wall and coiled around her arms and legs, spreading them open and putting her in a vulnerable position, as hard as Zoey Struggled, she couldent overpower the binds.

Zoey looked around the room and saw several women just like her, the women were filled with tentacles and some of whom had bulged bellies as if they were pregnant.

More tentacles emerged from above Zoey and below her, one positioned itself outside of her and pushed forward, penetrating her vagina, the other tentacle softly descended toward her mouth, before firmly pushing through her closed mouth and resting ontop of her tongue.

The tentacle inside of her slowly thrust in and out of her, as she felt the pleasure of its girth grind against her insides gently, the tentacle in her mouth however slowly excreted a tasty substance into her mouth which caused her to relax and become aroused.

Zoey's mind started to become numb, days grew shorter as she rested, always feeling the constant stream of pleasure the tentacle inside of her provided, occasionally she would orgasm, and a burst of pleasure would cause her entire body to recoil in ecstasy.

Zoey started to hear voices in her head, whispers from something which told her what a good girl she was, and how she was appreciated, to her drugged mind, she was pleased to hear that she was appreciated.

Speaking back to the voices, sometimes Zoey would encourage them to fuck her faster, or fuck her harder, the tentacle inside of her would always oblige.

One day, the voice asked if Zoey was ready for her reward for being such a good girl, her drugged mind nodded repeatedly as the room spun in a drunken haze. the tentacle which had been inside of her for months was removed and placed by another large and firm phallus.

Zoey's mouth opened and she drooled as her head bobbed as the new phallus started in inject Zoey with Egglike spheres, zoey's mind buzzed as her belly started to grow from the addition of the eggs inside of her.

Weeks later, her belly rumbled and moved as small tentacles started to exit her body and crawl all over her, feeding from her breasts as she was overcome with unique feelings of fulfillment and satisfaction.

The process of being fucked and being impregnated occasionally continued for hundreds of years...

The haze had long left Zoey's mind as she was lucid and ready, the ovipositor positioned itself beneath Zoey as she spread her legs to accept it, birthing spawnlings had become her duty, and she accepted the responsibility as if it were part of her life now.

Zoey licked the phallus in her mouth and sucked on it, causing it to ejaculate a bit more of the semen into her mouth, she had learned how to manipulate the tentacles through her years of being enslaved by them, and knew all of the slight movements she needed to get them to react in the way she wanted.

The Ovipositor was inserted into her, and Zoey immediately lifted her legs up, which would create a little bit more room inside of her for more eggs to fit inside.

Zoey stopped thinking of herself as a captive and instead started to think of herself as a reproductive organ for the tentacles, she had stopped being called a good girl, and was simply part of the lair at this point.

She closed her eyes and prepared to give birth to yet another generation of tentacle spawnlings.

many weeks later, Zoey woke to find herself on her knees on the meatwall, she used her hands to help lift her body up which was incredibly weak.

Zoey's muscles were small and pathetic, having deteriorated from years or not using them, she started to walk up a ramp and when she reached the top, she saw the sun again for the first time in hundreds of years.

zoey walked through the forest, remembering the noises of her youth, birds chirping, the sound of running streams.

Zoey walked until she came to the entrance of a cabin in the middle of the forest, she walked up to it and opened the door, which was not locked.

On a desk she saw a knife, used for cutting fruit perhaps, she took it in her hand and continued to look for more items to use.

On a desk she saw a black dress which was small and appeared to be her size, after trying it on, she started to feel restricted, like she was having trouble not only moving it in, but breathing as well. Zoey took off the dress and left it in a clump on the floor.

The petite girl exited the cabin and held the knife at her side as she continued to walk, not quite sure where she was going, she licked her lips, feeling a bitch parched, she kind of wished she had a tentacle to feed from right now.

Zoey walked into the forest, knife in hand as she wandered aimlessly, determined to see more of the world she had not seen in centuries.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update! New vote. These appear to be the most popular characters, so a new vote will be made between each of them. choosing the main character is a big deal in this CYOA.

Who is the main character who you will play as for this CYOA?

A. Ella Carter, The Hunted Veteran

B. Zoey Turner, The Escaped Slave

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still going with:

A. Ella Carter, The Hunted Veteran

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B ! It would be cool if whatever which character is chosen we have time to time "intermissions" of the other character.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B ! It would be cool if whatever which character is chosen we have time to time "intermissions" of the other character.
oh there will be a whole lot of that kind of stuff going on.