What's new

Monster Dungeon Escape

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Going to start a new CYOA here for funsies, been bored lately so we'll see how this goes; this is going to be a Femdom Oriented CYOA with TLE elements in that you will try to escape from a 'dungeon' inhabited by various monster girls.

This CYOA takes place in the 'Annwn' universe, but during a period before the other story is going on.

Monster Dungeon Escape

'Hey!' you hear a tiny voice say as it pokes at your ankle.

you blink to, feeling dazed from your sleep, you find yourself on a metal slab, your legs spread apart with your penis erect, leather straps hold you in position.

'where....am i?'

you take a look around the room, it is filled with metal benches and tables, above you is a giant suction machine like the kind which would be used to milk a cow, but much more advanced.

'We have to go, there isn't much time!' the voice speaks again. you feel one of the straps holding a leg in place being loosened, you look down.

There is a tiny fairy trying her best to undo the straps which hold you in place, you notice that you are able to move your arms and you sit up, causing you to feel dizzy again.

'Who are you, what are you doing here?' you ask the fairy girl.

'There isn't any time for questions, we have to get out of here before they wake up'

you look over at the corner, a creature lies face down on the ground, her ass pointing up revealing her juicy pussy and delicate asshole, her black wings flap softly as drool escapes her mouth.

'a succubus?'

The final strap comes loose and you bring your legs together, and carefully get off of the table.

The fairy flies up to your shoulder and lands there, standing on it as if it were an uneven ground.

'Quickly, lets move before someone spots us here!'

Dazed and numb, you make your way towards the succubus and the door, your eyes fixed on the unconscious succubus before you, even though she is unconscious you can still feel her pull, though you resist it and get to the metal door.

opening the door as carefully as you can, you look around outside, the entire place seems like it is lined with metal, though the lighting seems to be dim and it is difficult for you to see.

'There is a closet we can use nearby, we can talk there'

'a closet we can 'USE'?' you ask

'To your left'

you quickly slip out of the door and press it closed so no sound comes of it, you start to walk carefully down the hall, the floors are clean and cold, your bare feet feel uncomfortable while walking on them, as you make your way towards your destination, you pass a room with an open door, you peek inside to see a succubus with her back turned to you, she has a suction device applied to another man's cock who is fastened to a metal table similar to the one you were previously on.

The succubus's tail swayed excitedly as the succubus turned on the device and it started to stroke and suck the man's cock.

'We shouldn't wait here long' the fairy said to you, speaking directly into your ear.

The unconscious man ejaculated into the device and you could see a significant amount of his cum being sucked through the connecting tube into the device above him.

'What are they doing to him?' you ask

the can see the succubus cupping his balls now and chanting low, she is a casting a spell on him; soon after, a fresh load of cum can be seen travelling up the tube.

'She is milking him...i can answer these questions later'

You see the succubus stick her hand between his legs now and you grit your teeth as you see her fingers disappear into his anus.

'Why is she doing that?'

'She is massaging his prostate in order to get the most she can, its pretty standard procedure'

Sure enough the man ejaculates again and his cum disappears into the machine above them.

'We have to go, unless you want to end up like him'

You nod and move on.

after passing two more closed doors, each of them with a vacuuming sound happening behind them, you reach the closet door.

'Here, go inside here quickly'

you put your hand on the metal knob and pull it door, the lock disengages and you open the door, you enter the closet and softly close the door.

'Now what?' you say as you look around.

you are surrounded by various equipment; plastic gloves, replacement vacuum parts and a mop and a bucket.

'Alright, we should have a few minutes to talk; My name is Amy, and i'm on a mission to get you out of here and return you to my village.'

'Your village?'

'Yes, i come from a village of fairies, but it is dying; without you, my people will starve to death or scatter; i was trained to rescue you from this place and bring you there, so we could survive.'

'But why do you need me?' you ask

'Really? you don't know? hmmm....well thats ok, you've probably been drugged for so long that you've lost your memory......You are a man, capable of producing semen; the primary foodsource of many monster girls in this world'

'You....eat....my cum?'

'Yes, we eat it, place it inside of our lover orifices or absorb it through our skin, to us, semen is sustenance, life and power; without semen, a monster girl will become very weak or die'

'And your village?'

'My village has not had a man for quite some time, without a man, we cannot reproduce, we are much weaker and eventually, we lose the strength to fly, a fairy who cannot fly is a dead fairy; i was trained specifically to enter this place and bring a male back; you'

'But what if i don't want to come with you, what if i want to be free?'

'There is no such thing as a free man, not ever since the war ended and humanity was enslaved; but better you are with me than here, you'll live your entire life unconscious, being milked of your semen until you die; we can protect you, give you a life which has purpose'

'I don't know....'

'There isn't much time, we need to start moving, but before we go, i need some of your semen in order to use my magic; it will allow us to bypass some of the guards ahead.

What do you do?

A. Agree to feed Amy some of your Semen.

B. Refuse to give Amy any of your Semen.

C. Try to escape; run out of the closet and make a break for it!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Dungeon Escape

A: better stay alive.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I trust her about as far as I can throw her, she's a fairy though so that's probably pretty far. So A for now.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Though you are dubious about allowing this creature to feed on your semen, she is the only ally you have.

'Alright...i guess'

a smile comes on the fairies face, and perhaps a feeling of relief.

you bring your hand to your penis, and start to jerk off, but she interrupts you.

'No! not like that, let me show you.' she says

you take your hand off of your cock and let her take over, she attaches her tiny naked body to your cock and begins to squeeze the head of your cock, you feel an intense burst of pleasure which makes you tense up and shiver; even her tiny touch against your cock makes you almost go crazy, you almost lose your footing as your toes knuckle up and a warm funny feeling runs up and down your back.

'Why do i feel this way? I'm more sensative than i remember' you ask

Still hugging your cock and touching you passionately, she explains 'You've been drugged for months, kept in a state of rest so your body could focus solely on producing semen; you have been turned into cattle by the creatures who kept you, your body is capable of producing almost 100 times the amount of semen a normal man could because of the conditioning your body has undergone.

'Will i always feel like this?'

'It would take many years for the effects of the drugs to wear off even if you stopped taking them completely, like i said, you've been conditioned this way'

'I feel so weak, like all i am capable of doing is feeling pleasure.'

'Your body is rapidly transferring your energy to your loins, while you are stimulated, you won't be able to do much aside from talk, even your legs will fail you, you won't be able to run away without collapsing'

'Am i conditioned like this for a reason?'

'Yes, so you won't be able to escape, your captors are already much stronger than you are, but they prefer not to use physical force against a precious semen producing man such as yourself, so they have conditioned your body to weaken substantially when you are being stimulated'

'In what ways can i be stimulated?' you ask.

you feel her take a long lick on the head of your penis, the pleasure is torturous and she is barely able to stimulate you at all with her tiny body.

'touch is the most obvious one, if you come in contact with another creature, you will immediately lose your energy and your will to fight, some powerful creatures can stimulate you by just the way they look at you or speak to you, others will trigger your weakness from other senses such as your sense of smell or taste.'

'taste?'

'Almost all monster girls are capable of producing milk, others can force you to ingest their bodily fluids such as their blood or sweat ; ingesting either of these will cause your body to enter a state of weakness for a significant amount of time, you will be compelled to masturbate almost uncontrollable, that is of course if you are not already in the process of being raped.'

'but what if....ahhh!' you are interrupted by the feeling of a powerful orgasm, more powerful than you have ever felt in your life, your cum strays out ontop the waiting chest of the fairy, which is absolutely drenched in it.

You fall backward onto your butt as the fairy holds onto your cock, you lazily watch as she ravenously begins to scoop the cum off of your her and into her mouth, the loss of control of this creature worry's you, you can't help but feel as though she has become a mindless cum-eating beast as you bob your head and try to recover from the intense orgasm you felt.

When she is finished, her body is almost completely clean of the cum which had covered her earlier, but you notice that her tiny belly has grown larger, bloated by the amount of cum she has eaten.

you hear her burp and smile at you with satisfaction.

'Thank you, it has been a while since i had eaten'

you don't know how to respond, you feel strange doing this, but if it will help you escape, perhaps it was necessary.

'Still feeling weak?' she asks

You nod.

'your body will take a while to recover, even though you have just cum, your body is now focusing on replenishing your own semen, which can take about 5 to 10 minutes, after that you should feel normal, but you will be able to aroused again and cum again, if you become captured again, you should know that you will be raped repeatedly until you pass out, and you may never wake up again if they notice you escaped, they will double their dosage on you and put you in a high security area, but i intend to get you out of here....and you can enjoy your life with us instead.'

So you are to be a slave either way, a slave to these creatures or a slave to the fairies, given your conditioning, you don't seem to have much of a choice, you have no doubt even a creature as insignificant as a fairy could subdue you in your current state, perhaps you should trust her....for now.

'Alright, i'm beginning to feel much more energized now, we should move before someone notices you are missing'

'How do you intend to get past the guards?'

you smiles at you again before opening the door 'secret fairy magic'

you exit the closet and close the door tight, she flies lightly along and you follow her, you can feel yourself getting a bit stronger after every step, though you still feel like running away would be impossible.

As you come to a corner, your heart flutters at first before you begin to feel weak again, even before you can completely see her body, the succubus ahead of you sees you and smiles, her body is painfully attractive, with perfect breasts and a long black hair, her purple skin is soft and smooth and you can see her pussy dripping with juice, ready as always to pounce on a cock and drain every drop; even her tail is excited, a rope thin appendage with a thick meaty spade-shaped end, capable of striking faster than a snare.

the world seems to slow down for you as you remember the battle, fragments come together with the nightmarish figure of this creature in your sights now.

'I don't think you are suppose to be here, human' she says with a smile, her words like a black-leather boot holding your soul to the ground; she has complete command of you without even needing to physically contract you.

you begin to breath deeper and shake, her smell enters your nostrils now as forceful as any rape, but it calms you, welcomes you, brings you to a serene place where you can just let go and accept your fate.

You have no doubt that some of this feeling comes from the conditioning and the chemicals you have been force-fed, but the majority of it is the power of the succubus herself.

'Is this the one?' The succubus speaks again, but this time to the fairy.

'Yes, he will do nicely.' the fairy says confidently.

'Don't forget your side of the deal Amy, i want half' the succubus says

'I haven't forgotten Carrie, but remember, if we can't escape, we'll probably all be killed, and we'll get nothing'

'You have my word, i don't intend to live forever on the meager rations i'm given'

the succubus turns toward you again.

'You certain do look like a juicy morsel, i can't wait to spend some time with you alone' you says, licking her lips.

'Enough of that, we need to focus on getting out of here before they raise an alarm' Amy says.

'We have to decide between two pathes, we can go through the Guard Quarters, there will be about 5 or 6 guards on the way through there, all experienced succubi like me, they will have some flea riddled dog-girls with them who will smell this one coming a mile away, we might have a fight on our hands'

'What is our other option?'

'The Sewers, they haven't been used for centuries, being that this place is now a succubus stronghold now, but i can't speak for what kind of creatures live down there now.'

'I thought that this would be easier' Amy said with a hint of frustration

'Getting you in here was difficult enough little fairy, but escaping the citadel will be much harder'

'Which way would you suggest?' Amy asked Succubus

'Well, i'd go into the sewers unless i knew what was down there, but if i was a powerful fairly like you, i might consider the guard's quarters'

'Indeed, we might be able to sneak by them, i don't know about those dog girls though.....what do you think?' she turns to you.

'Are you seriously asking the human which way you should go?'

'He has to trust us, if we put our fate in his hands, maybe he won't try to run'

'Fine, suit yourself, but you can't trust a human, if i were you i'd just charm him now and find yourself a leash'

'That always remains an option' Amy responds.

What do you do?

A. Go through the Guard's Quarters, though you doubt you'll be much of an asset during a fight.

B. Go through the Sewers, it sounds disgusting, and you have no idea what kind of nasty creatures you might encounter.

C. Abstain from the vote, you are completely powerless in either situation, what does it matter?

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd say A, since we know what kind of resistance we'll face there so we can plan something, that's better than wandering into the unknown. Is there anyway to fool the dog-girls, a decoy or something to distract them and lead them away from our path?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll say B--unless if there's only our two votes.

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd go B as well. I'd be willing to risk the unknown to avoid the more experienced opponents.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B. Who knows, maybe there's nothing down there. Eh heh. Yeah, right.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(B)

'The sewers' you say quietly.

Carrie crosses her arms and shakes her head, rolling her eyes as she does.

'The sewers it is' Amy says, though you can sense her trepidation.

'Its this way, i'm going to need a bath after this....ugh' Carrie says with a disgusted look on her face

Carrie leads your small group back though the dungeon, as you pass the doors, you can hear the whirring of machines and the sucking sounds of vaccums, you can't help but imagine the captives being harvested like other one you saw, you would love to save your comrades, but even your own escape is uncertain, and your compatriots seem almost as nervous as you are.

you reach a grate in the middle of the floor, it is rusty and worn, this has been here quite a while.

'I don't suppose you want to try to lift this?' Carrie says, with a mocking look on her face.

the grate looks like it weighs hundreds of pounds, it would take 10 of you to lift it, and even then you are unsure, your muscles in your arms are almost non-existant, you've been dormant for a long time, and you look frail and puny
compared to what you looked like before your capture.

'don't worry, i like a weak man, i don't want there to be any doubt who is boss' Carrie says to you, sensing your doubt.

'Why don't we just get on with it?' Amy says, you can sense her frustration with Carries attitude.

'Yes boss!' Carrie says, with a giggle.

Carrie puts both hands inside of the grate and pulls it up effortlessly, as if it were a paperweight; you can't help but notice her silky smooth arms, glistening with moisture as she does it, though she is strong as an ox, she is just about the most feminine creature you have ever seen....just about.

The hole to the sewer is as dark as it is dank, there truly is no telling what lies below, but it can't be much worse than this place....can it?

'I'll go first' Amy says as she spreads her wings and flutters downward, leaving you alone with the succubus.

'geez, what a bore isn't she?' Carrie says as she steps closer to you.

your eyes are immediately affixed to her incredible body, the closer she gets, the faster your heart races.

'My eyes are up here' she says, her words like commands which you cannot help but obey.

Your cock is hard as a cock, and you can feel a distinct urge to start masterbating, or grabbing the succubus infront of you and fucking her brains out.

you feel her hand reach around and place itself on the small of your back become jerking you forward into her body, your mind is racing as your cock slides between her thighs and rests between them, her smooth silky thighs are warm and soft, she presses her chest against yours and you find yourself face to face, yet your eyes are fixed to hers though all of this.

before you know it, you are through the hole, her arms secure your body as her legs absorb the shock of the drop.

'How intimate' she says, trying to push you over the edge with her words alone.

and then you feel it, a soft wet feeling against your skin, for a moment you feel pure serenity, like all of your cares are gone and you want to be lost here in this place forever, your mind wanders for what seems like an eternity between you come back to reality, her lips on your skin, leaving a kiss on your cheek.

You feel the most intense orgasm of your life as you ejaculate between her thighs, you shutter and feel a momentary weakness, you could have fainted had Carrie not been holding you so securely.

'What are you doing?' Amy asks, with some anger in her voice.

Carrie releases you and you fall to the cold ground, at her feet, shaking your head and trying to regain your thoughts.

'If i'm going to die down here, i'm not going to do it while i'm hungry' Carrie says as she begins scooping your warm semen up which has plastered against her inner thighs.

'She barely touched me' you say as you begin to get up, the discomfort of your body working hard to replenish your lost fluids , making you dizzy.

'I'm a succubus fool, i could make you cum with not so much as a look' She says as her cum-covered finger enters her mouth.

'ohhh, delicious semen by the way, i could get used to this' Carrie says with another mocking grin.

'Can we concentrate on getting out of here before you start playing with your food?' Amy says, her short stature makes it difficult to take her seriously, but you can tell she is becoming increasingly angry with her unlikely partner.

The ground is wet and slimy, and it is incredibly dark here aside from a dim light which seems to be emanating from one of the pathes further along; ahead you can see two pathes, the one with the glow and the one beside it, pitch black with darkness.

'Which way?' Amy says looking down at you once more, you cant really understand why she is asking you.

'Well, if it were up to me, i'd choose the dark path, from my experience, there are much scarier things which glow in the dark than there are things you can see, besides, when your head gets sliced off instantly in pure darkness, you won't even feel fear, seems like a best case scenario here.'

You look ahead; no good choice here, continue on in complete darkness, or follow the light towards what would invariably be a lair for some terrible creature.

What do you do?

A. Choose the Dark Path

B. Choose the Glowing Path

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B: it might not be a lair...

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

B, anything down the dark path probably has really good night vision and I'd rather not get into a struggle for my life with something that can see me perfectly fine while I'm left blind.