What's new

Virgin Invader (Complete!)

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi everyone, Are you boring because of too many RPG Maker out there?
Why not try some fighting/action game with fully animation!?
Are you boring because you have to lose the game on purpose or for HCG?
The winning should get to prize isn't it?

I making my first game. I plan to sell my game on dlsite when it finished. My dream is 1500 sales+ (I hope it come true -*-)
I want to know that gameplay and art is good enough or not and more idea is need. OK now come to the game.

Name : Virgin Invader
Platform : fighting / beat'em up
H Content : Victory Rape / Ryona / Rape by Man / Rape by Monster / Sprite Sex

Sample Picture :

Download Demo & Buy Virgin Invader Here :

- JP DLsite -

- Eng DLsite -

Virgin Invader VDO Trailer :

Story :
You're a powerful hentai demon who plans to invade and conquer Virgin Land. But your plan was interrupted by a hero. The hero defeated you, but was seriously injured too. Before the hero released his final blow. You used your dark power to possess the hero’s body. Now you’re in a man’s body and have lost most of your power. But your greed and hentai still drive you to continue your plan.
You can regain your dark power back by having sex with a girl and gain more if she’s still a virgin. If you continue your plan, you will conquer Virgin Land and regain your power. So why not?
But it’s not that easy to invade Virgin Land. Girls fight to protect their own kingdom and their virginity, while your dark power is limited.
Now it’s time to invade!

Virgin Invader Detail
- 9 stages(demo has 2 stages)
- 22 cute girl enemies (8 bosses / 14 regular enemies)
- 68 H-sprite animations (3 per boss / 2 per regular enemy)
- 10 HCGs
- 4 sexy/cute Demon girls support you in battle
- Cut Scene with both English & Japanese
- H-Gallery mode(Extra) you can see H-scenes of girls and can set H or climax state as you like.
- Use air combos or special attack for defeat girls.
- You can regain MP by rape girl by yourself or summon monster for rape girl !
- 4 difficult setting from Very Easy to Hard. If you not get use to action/fighting game. You can start on Easy or Very Easy. Or turn-on infinite HP/MP mode for guarantee win :p
- Infinite HP/MP option (guarantee victory)
- Arena Mode (after cleared game)
- You can zoom in/out while playing with N/M key
- Can set key config in Option Menu
- If you want to use game pad. You can use JoytoKey program in game directory.

MenZ Studio Page

Patreon Page (Pre-order ended)

Oh and sorry for my poor english :D

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

there are some bugs it kept giving me an error when fighting the magic girl, and the controls aren't very responsive you can get stuck in some movements like jumping/float if you hit them to fast or maybe to many.
the art work is great and I'm sure this will turn out to be a great game. but sadly you have picked a game type I don't like, playing as rapist....so I probably wont bother with it more then I have. best of luck to you.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't need to add the hxxp crap, just post the links without it: "upic.me/i/cf/samplepicture.png"

Your sample image doesn't show much and is hosted on a pretty shoddy site, not interested in downloading the game from that.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

It's woman rape not man rape! You had my hopes up :'(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It keeps getting error message
Although if You choose Ignore it will gone

Clicking to many button / clicking too fast lead to some error
Sometime it will close if You ignore it , but sometime it will getting nowhere
And you have to close it

3'rd time it's happening
My suspect is becoz Mage Girl

New bug , I'm on My way to stage 4
But in stage 3 when all the girls is defeated
There is no portal (GO!!) to stage 4

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to try it out and let you know.

20-22 girls sounds great

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

It keeps getting error message
Although if You choose Ignore it will gone

Clicking to many button / clicking too fast lead to some error
Sometime it will close if You ignore it , but sometime it will getting nowhere
And you have to close it

3'rd time it's happening
My suspect is becoz Mage Girl

New bug , I'm on My way to stage 4
But in stage 3 when all the girls is defeated
There is no portal (GO!!) to stage 4
Thank for playing
I dont get error message when testing. Can you copy the message I want to know what cause it.

I still learing how to draw and code but I will find a way to fix all bug if I can :(

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

there are some bugs it kept giving me an error when fighting the magic girl, and the controls aren't very responsive you can get stuck in some movements like jumping/float if you hit them to fast or maybe to many.
the art work is great and I'm sure this will turn out to be a great game. but sadly you have picked a game type I don't like, playing as rapist....so I probably wont bother with it more then I have. best of luck to you.
Oh that bad. I like Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS and some studios(still hate guro). And I like many girls more than just 1 main girl that why my game come to this type. you don't like it but Thank for tesing it :D

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Well, maybe its not for everyone, but I like playing the rapist in some games (just as sometimes I like games where I am avoiding it). Its a nice change of pace.

This game seems very promising. Its fairly simplistic, but it still has attractive characters and decent animations. Also, the notion of 20+ girls each with multiple animations sounds amazing. I was surprised that the AI was so clever. When I just held down block, the enemies tried to surround me. The mechanics of the fighting feel like they could use some work. Its really hard to avoid damage. Hitboxes were sometimes problematic. I swear the fireballs are twice as big as they look (and melee attacks hit you when you are kinda far away). Lastly, I think the normal enemies should probably have a bit less HP...30-50 percent less seems about right.

Overall, this project seems awesome!

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Decrease girl hp like 2 combo to defeat? I don't want my game to be too easy. if I decrease girl hp maybe I will increase number of them in later stage.(like 4-5 girls come at the sametime)

I dont think the hitbox I made is too large but I will check it later. And it not hard to avoid attack

Tips:
- while you are dash you can avoid most of the melee attack and projectiles like dash to enemy back while she attacking
- you can destroy arrow by attack

I hope that help

Oh! and how about the boss? no one comment about her

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got up to the third area and I kind of got overwhelmed by the girls(probably just me). I found this one bug where if you rape one of the girls, you may get stuck. I jumped but I didn't land on the ground. I was in mid-air animation.
Personally, I think there needs to be some invincibility timer because you get up and the npcs already start to attack, reducing your time to block or dodge. That and the drop rate for the bras should be higher in my opinion. I do understand thematically the mage's attack pattern but that's just too annoying for me personally especially with other archers in the same area shooting at you with the mage and keeping their distance.

Last edited:

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap the fluidity of this is so frustrating. Anyway this game is pretty great, animations are nice, gameplay is decent but needs some tweaking to remove all the stickyness (stickiness?). Managed to beat the boss after about half an hour of her kicking my ass. You may want to tone it down on how many girls are out at once until you spruce up the combat to the point where the mc can tell when his feet touch the ground. Still, kudos to you for this awesomeness and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I really like your style. There was more in this demo than I thought.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this game but too much work for me. I reached the stage with magic barrier and smashed it and beat up everyone only to be done in by the villager girl cuz i only had like 1 hp left. pfft.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Look like the first thing I have to do is fix the floating problem :(

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game art is glorious and the gameplay is quite good for a demo. I got an error after I defeat the Boss. Anything else is fine.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank for playing
I dont get error message when testing. Can you copy the message I want to know what cause it.

I still learing how to draw and code but I will find a way to fix all bug if I can :(
It's like this

On Windows 7
It's truly suck when You get this on the Boss stage:eek:

Anyway question to anyone who beat the Knight
Any tips? I can only manage to make her HP to 1/3
It getting harder when the Archer coming....

Attachments

Reputation score

Gotta say I enjoyed this game quite a bit for a demo.

I like a lot of things about this game and overall it's a solid side-scroller rape game. The attacks are solid, the block is great, the monster summon is an awesome idea.

I hate to give negative feedback on an early demon release but I'm sure people have already mentioned all the bugs and crashes that occur which I'm sure you'll have squished by release.

Character locking up at random times when getting hit during any animation as well as just seizing up when trying to jump or block.
I personally crashed on the 3rd screen but I guess those are pretty random atm judging by where others have crashed.

But it's a good game, not totally original or inspired but it's great seeing new people take on this genre of game and make it good. So well done :)

I'd peg this as a pretty basic game currently, there really isn't much going on other than; beat up girls > rape girls (optional) > move on.
So it's simplicity might not flow with everyone but again, early game. I hope to see more of this and hope you add in some sense of story- which I might of missed due to the crash issue.

Overall;
Gameplay - 5/10 (it's simple, but works)
Visuals - 8/10 (Simple style, but I like it. Some games have way too much shit going on in the background/too much detail which becomes gross at smaller resolutions)
Sound - I play all h-games on mute. I have my reasons.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

It's like this

On Windows 7
It's truly suck when You get this on the Boss stage:eek:

Anyway question to anyone who beat the Knight
Any tips? I can only manage to make her HP to 1/3
It getting harder when the Archer coming....
It look like the game not load data from folder probably. Ah! many problem to deal with -*-

tips for boss :
look at the her action; which one you should block and which you should dash. And defeat archers first when they come. If you really can't beat her use summon monster for regain MP that all.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Gotta say I enjoyed this game quite a bit for a demo.

I like a lot of things about this game and overall it's a solid side-scroller rape game. The attacks are solid, the block is great, the monster summon is an awesome idea.

I hate to give negative feedback on an early demon release but I'm sure people have already mentioned all the bugs and crashes that occur which I'm sure you'll have squished by release.

Character locking up at random times when getting hit during any animation as well as just seizing up when trying to jump or block.
I personally crashed on the 3rd screen but I guess those are pretty random atm judging by where others have crashed.

But it's a good game, not totally original or inspired but it's great seeing new people take on this genre of game and make it good. So well done :)

I'd peg this as a pretty basic game currently, there really isn't much going on other than; beat up girls > rape girls (optional) > move on.
So it's simplicity might not flow with everyone but again, early game. I hope to see more of this and hope you add in some sense of story- which I might of missed due to the crash issue.

Overall;
Gameplay - 5/10 (it's simple, but works)
Visuals - 8/10 (Simple style, but I like it. Some games have way too much shit going on in the background/too much detail which becomes gross at smaller resolutions)
Sound - I play all h-games on mute. I have my reasons.
My gameplay only 5/10 from you :confused:
I will try to fix the bug and make it better for you to give me more score :D
But yeah my game only beatem up and move on. If you notice it like Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS(H Content) + fatal fight lady warrior(Platform).
But I will add shop, upgrade system and more trap in stage.

I don't want to deal much with the story because most customer on dlsite is Japanese. I don't understand Japanese so I make it as simply as I can + no dialog in game.