What's new

Broken Hymn (RPG Maker VX Ace)

pizzacat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone,
This is an h-game I've been working on for quite some time now.

There is quite a bit to the game but it include things such as the following: nice visuals, real-time combat, a dark story, and will have very strong sexual scenes. This is something like dark fantasy, though the purpose of this game isn't to focus on combat or medieval settings, you'll will probably understand the game a lot more once the first chapter is complete. The game is still in early development but this game will contain animated-sex.

Story:
Supported by the Princess of Karina, A former mercenary named Shouko, along with her band of former mercenaries, go on a desperate mission to rescue their friend who's has been sentenced to death.
Across the continent, Prince Lean's home kingdom of Elfina is brutally attacked and destroyed by the kingdom of Seuson. Prince Lean barely makes it to Minerva, where his childhood friend princess Mina rules.

Download:
You can always get the latest version of the game here:

If you enjoyed this game, please consider supporting me on

Ideas, questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome.
enjoy, I'll look forward to reading what you'll post. ^^

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Broken Hymn (RPG Maker VX Ace)

Totally misread that. Read the title as Broken Hymen. xD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Totally misread that. Read the title as Broken Hymen. xD
I actually didn't realize it wasn't Broken Hymen until I read your post and thought "Wait, it isn't?"

So, can you give us any sort of preview on what kind of sexual scenes you want to paint? Throw a few tags out there?

OP
pizzacat

pizzacat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually didn't realize it wasn't Broken Hymen until I read your post and thought "Wait, it isn't?"
So, can you give us any sort of preview on what kind of sexual scenes you want to paint? Throw a few tags out there?
sure, the will have a very wide variety of fetishes such as: M-F, yuri, femdom, rape, futa, ntr, experimentation, monster-girl, gangbang, prostitution, amputee.
There are other things I have planned to add but I'm not sure about them just yet.

OP
pizzacat

pizzacat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update, new v0.1.5 of Broken Hymn is now up and posted.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds pretty awesome! =)

I love dark fantasy stories, and I think her armour and expression look fantastic!

Did you have any inspirations for your game, H or non-H?

Cheers!

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think there's enough content for this to be moved in the "Hentai Games" section. Will probably get you more publicity too.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean a project on this sub board actually bore fruit?

OP
pizzacat

pizzacat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@kingalaric
Thanks ^^
A number of things inspired me like anime/manga such as Berserk and Claymore, there's alot of H-stuff that inspired me too, but i haven't added H just yet, I will be adding the game's first h-scene on the next release.

@Xil
Thanks. Um, how do you move it to another section, do I need to contact the mods to do it?

Also update, new v0.2.0 of Broken Hymn is now up and posted.