What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Latest Free release to the public v0.86.D19 was shared on my page!

After many years of enjoying the hentai games that are available (well, the ones in english anyway),
I decided to finally work on creating one of my own.

Adventures of Tara was born!

While the game isn't complete I believe that there is enough content to give a pretty good idea of the
artwork, story line, writing and characters that I am creating for the game. So I am releasing
this version to the community for (hopefully constructive) feedback.

Already included in the Demo so far; exposure, embarrassment, humiliation, voyeurism, blackmail, body
transformations, induced lust, and magical rape
(not sure what else to call it?)

Themes planned for the future; futa, bestiality, tentacles, complete corruption/slutification, (one
route will likely have NTR) as well as many more outfits.

The basics of the story is that Tara is an elven girl who is attending her last year of schooling at a university
teaching different types of magic to its students, so a more medieval type of setting. While she is quite skilled
in the magical arts she does not appear to have any ability whatsoever to interact with other students in a
positive way.

This is going to cause her some problems in the very near future.

The demo is fairly linear but from this point on I have plans to have branching decisions to determine
what path is played through the game, as well as some time management choices which will have major impacts
on what happens to her going forward.

A couple larger images

Questions/plans for the future;

What lengths will Tara go to in trying to remove the curse?
Does the Grand Master have any chance (or desire) to remove the enchantment?
Will Sinius be successful in corrupting Tara over time? (trainer route)
How will Bernal proceed since he is aware of the effects of the curse? (affection route)
What effect will everything that has happened so far have on her magical abilities?
Will she be able to manage the spell effects without succumbing to mindless lust?
Something is planned for Morton, right? I knew it!
How long before the exchange students visit the school?
When will Reepyr create the battle sex system he has planned? (oh, ...probably after her graduation)

I have set up a Patreon account in case anyone would like to contribute in the creation process but regardless
of how much, (or little) support I receive I will continue to work on the game and occasionally share versions of it
here and on other sites and whenever I complete it fully I will release the game for free.

P.S. Using cheat engine with the speed hack will make a few of the scenes move faster than intended.

Last edited:

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [Demo]

See? now that is how you present your game imo. working demo (in which you can actually see that you are capable of creating games), nice description of what you are going to do and one can actually see that you just enjoy working on this and are not just in it for the money. Good luck for you and your game, tank you for sharing this with us :)

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, yes i know there are a lot of good creators in this forum and this post was not directed to most of them so don't even try to start any drama with me :p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i like where this is leadn. compared to a lot of other 3d games, youve done a really good job on the expressions Tara makes, atleast you didnt overdo it to where she looks horrible.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

See? now that is how you present your game imo. working demo (in which you can actually see that you are capable of creating games), nice description of what you are going to do and one can actually see that you just enjoy working on this and are not just in it for the money. Good luck for you and your game, tank you for sharing this with us :)
Thanks Sunny101! I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad that I took the time to put together a reasonably in depth demo so that I could offer more than a post talking about what I 'planned' on doing.

Now that I have learned some of the skills necessary to create the events and 3D scenes I hope to be able to produce new content fairly quickly. Stay tuned! :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i like where this is leadn. compared to a lot of other 3d games, youve done a really good job on the expressions Tara makes, atleast you didnt overdo it to where she looks horrible.
I appreciate the feedback torkenstiem!

Expressions ride a fine line between looking good and going overboard and taking away from the scene being created.

It gets even harder when a facial expression looks good in the modeling program but goes berserk somehow in the rendering process. Have to start all over at that point which can really suck when I can't use my computer for a couple of hours while I am running a render. Ah well, all part of the learning process and I am certainly enjoying it!

dv8r

Reputation score

Just wanted to say that I also like the expressions and the overall art style.
Might I ask what you use to model and render?

Good luck with your game and I look forward to seeing more from you :)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wanted to say that I also like the expressions and the overall art style.
Might I ask what you use to model and render?

Good luck with your game and I look forward to seeing more from you :)
I am using Daz3D Studio for the modeling/rendering and then some post work in Photoshop when necessary.

Thank you for the feedback dv8r!

bouli0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very promising story so far. And the 3D Tara looks great!

I'd say this demo is a good showcase of what you can do with the game ;)

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking good so far - I like the somewhat slow progression and the multiple points of entry for further corruption (was that phrasing understandable? I sure hope so).

Are you planning to replace the current NPC portraits with ones in line with the MC portrait's style?

Keep it up!

Krh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What a pleasant surprise! THIS is how humiliation is done! Solid English, attractive heroine, cleverly crafted scenario that actually makes sense. It's genuinely funny in places and never locks the player into RPG Maker cutscene hell for too long at a time.

Going roughly in order of observation, I really like Tara as a character. She's a fine example of an arrogant, beautiful elf bitch, without being a stupid bimbo. Naive, yes, but also intelligent and competent. That makes her situation all the more delicious. Easier to relate, if you will.

The 3D art is quite nice. You're a skilled enough alchemist to somehow make original art mix well with stock portraits. Tara's face is expressive, her body is curvy while still proportional. Love that haughty look.

Just about the first thing the game greets you with is a screen with clear, simple instructions how the controls work. Bravo! Continuing with player's quality of life, Tara's internal monologues always tell clearly what to do next without unnecessary repetition. Empty seats, sparkles and so on work as guides: there's no guessing or pixel hunting. Having a moment of control such as walking into a magic circle in the midst of a scene keeps it interactive (minor thing, but these touches make a masterpiece - little things, like the gold bars and mention of daddy sending more pocket money).

Darth Sinius and Lord Bryce, his thuggish apprentice, make great "villains" for the setup. It manages to be both light-hearted and oppressive at once: the world isn't at stake, but a stuck-up elf girl's pride and education certainly are. Delightful!

Your writing tends to leave out commas. "Thank you Master Whatshisface" should be "Thank you, Master Whatshisface" and so on. Nitpicking, sure, but it's consistent and I have to complain about something or I'll look like a hopeless kiss-ass. Personally, I don't care for the Harry Potter routine with magic wands and fake Latin, but it's just as likely to cause uncontrollable crotch waterfalls and erections for other people, so meh.

Thanks for creating and sharing! Tons of potential here, already entertaining as is.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Appears to have promise. We're always down for an english HRPG and this looks to be especially good :).

Look forward to trying out a later demo, can't really be bothered with a mega alpha.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well this is certainy a surprise. It has nice writing and damn... the 3D is really good. You remind me of some of the artists that post their stuff on Renderotica.

That's one of the best 3D I've seen honestly, Tara is really sexy. Can't wait to see more! :D

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look forward to trying out a later demo, can't really be bothered with a mega alpha.
It does indeed show promise, but I noticed a couple of small errors. Two grammatical, one wall placement.
The first dialogue when you exit your room, there should be a comma after "Tara" otherwise, the sentence runs on and morphs into a lot of words rather than actual coherence. I can't quite remember where the other one is, but it's a similar occurrence.
The wall placement is in the bathroom, where the pink towel is. You can walk through it and stand on a wall tile. Small bugs, but I do want this to succeed.

One small suggestion; are we going to see a Corruption counter in later builds?

I do like how she is just completely unlikeable. Too many slutty and overly nice elves in HRPGs so this is actually a welcome change. From such a short demo I already don't like her, and am actually siding with Sidius... (damn, that is so close to being plagiarism). Nice to have a near faceless weirdo rather than the traditional fat, ugly, impotent yet relentlessly horny old bastard we're seeing a lot of these days.

I'm not actually too fond of the 3D art style (but that's a personal thing rather than an actual critique) but I can live with it as the game is looking good.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Very promising story so far. And the 3D Tara looks great!

I'd say this demo is a good showcase of what you can do with the game ;)
Thanks builo, I'm glad you like the look of Tara. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get her just right for my taste so I am happy that others appreciate her appearance as well!

Looking good so far - I like the somewhat slow progression and the multiple points of entry for further corruption (was that phrasing understandable? I sure hope so).

Are you planning to replace the current NPC portraits with ones in line with the MC portrait's style?

Keep it up!
I did plan on having the progression take a little time, in fact it will slow down a little bit now that Bernal has 'used up his credit' so to speak and Sinius will need to be careful not to push Tara too hard, too soon. Glad you like it!

I do plan on converting NPC portraits into modeled face pictures as time goes on and they get more involved in the story. So Bernal, Sinius and Bryce will be the first ones to be done and then the other students as they become more 'involved' in the story line. This gives me quite a few other models to create and integrate into the game.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do like how she is just completely unlikeable. Too many slutty and overly nice elves in HRPGs so this is actually a welcome change. From such a short demo I already don't like her, and am actually siding with Sidius... (damn, that is so close to being plagiarism).
I agree with this. Usually most protagonist in these kind of games start as innocent too and get corrupted along the way. But this one is a total bitch. Nice to see some variety. Not that there's anything wrong with the protagonist described above mind you.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Needs some straight shota and customizable outfits!

But I say this in every patreon I end up interested in!

Other than that, seems good.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Short but nice and promising demo. As already mentioned having a bitch for a main character is a nice change.

One issue seen: Tara can climb on top of the wall (see attached screenshot).

Attachments

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What a pleasant surprise! THIS is how humiliation is done! Solid English, attractive heroine, cleverly crafted scenario that actually makes sense. It's genuinely funny in places and never locks the player into RPG Maker cutscene hell for too long at a time.

Going roughly in order of observation, I really like Tara as a character. She's a fine example of an arrogant, beautiful elf bitch, without being a stupid bimbo. Naive, yes, but also intelligent and competent. That makes her situation all the more delicious. Easier to relate, if you will.

The 3D art is quite nice. You're a skilled enough alchemist to somehow make original art mix well with stock portraits. Tara's face is expressive, her body is curvy while still proportional. Love that haughty look.

Just about the first thing the game greets you with is a screen with clear, simple instructions how the controls work. Bravo! Continuing with player's quality of life, Tara's internal monologues always tell clearly what to do next without unnecessary repetition. Empty seats, sparkles and so on work as guides: there's no guessing or pixel hunting. Having a moment of control such as walking into a magic circle in the midst of a scene keeps it interactive (minor thing, but these touches make a masterpiece - little things, like the gold bars and mention of daddy sending more pocket money).

Darth Sinius and Lord Bryce, his thuggish apprentice, make great "villains" for the setup. It manages to be both light-hearted and oppressive at once: the world isn't at stake, but a stuck-up elf girl's pride and education certainly are. Delightful!

Your writing tends to leave out commas. "Thank you Master Whatshisface" should be "Thank you, Master Whatshisface" and so on. Nitpicking, sure, but it's consistent and I have to complain about something or I'll look like a hopeless kiss-ass. Personally, I don't care for the Harry Potter routine with magic wands and fake Latin, but it's just as likely to cause uncontrollable crotch waterfalls and erections for other people, so meh.

Thanks for creating and sharing! Tons of potential here, already entertaining as is.
Wow! It really matters to me to hear that people are enjoying what I have created so far, thank you kindly for your feedback!

I will keep an eye out for comma placement (and I found the one in particular that you were referencing) and I do agree that Latin based magical words are quite common.

Hmm, maybe I can throw some scottish in?
Chew mah banger til me boaby! :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Appears to have promise. We're always down for an english HRPG and this looks to be especially good :).

Once I get a few updates posted on Patreon I will continue to share previous versions here. I hope you give it a shot!

Well this is certainy a surprise. It has nice writing and damn... the 3D is really good. You remind me of some of the artists that post their stuff on Renderotica.

That's one of the best 3D I've seen honestly, Tara is really sexy. Can't wait to see more!
Thanks for the appreciation of the 3D modeling! I am no professional but I did spend quite a bit of time figuring out how to make things look the way I wanted. Hopefully I will continue to learn more and improve from here.

Reactions: Xil