What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"What the fu*k, why the new thread :confused:!?"

I've thought it was the right choice to delete the old thread about my game and start a new one, that game being 'Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration' for the people who don't already know and it's a 3D RPG Maker game based on the Corruption of a Police Officer:

The reason I have done this is that I believe the old thread did not represent my present work. It represented my old and now out-dated work. For example I have upgraded/updated:

3D images in CG's and Standing Portraits
Battle system (To make it actually relevant, still requires some tweaking)
Corruption System
Scripts
Custom Sprites
Custom Sounds
Routes & Player choices
Better Maps to allow better Free-Roam

All these things I have learnt to be better at since as i've used the 3D software and RPG Maker. I believed that my game need upgrading due to it not being to as good as a standard i'd have liked it to be. There is more that you can check out here:

Here you will find some new screenshots of my game and learn about some of the improvements I have made to the game and to the story. This includes a better, improved Corruption system, which really slows it down making it more realistic and player driven.

The thing I haven't gone into depth with is Fetishes, which will include:

Ahegeo
Anal
BDSM
Blowjobs
Double Penetration
Deep-Throat
Exposure
Fisting
Gangbangs
Humiliation
Mind-Break
Possible Inflation
Cum-Eating/Drinking
etc,

There will be absolutely NO Scat, Watersports, Ryona, Guro, Loli, Shota.

Link to the new improved (still being improved) Demo is here:

Thanks for the read and sorry for the confusion :) .

Going to start adding changelogs here too:

Version 0.1 adds:

- Stages #1 & #2 to Daryl's Scenes.
- Punishment #1
- Alley Grope #1
- Changing Room #1

- Other Main Story CG's.

Added #2 new scenarios to edit Morale level.

Version 0.15 adds:

- Stage #3 of Daryl scenes.
- Cat Man #2
- Peeper #1
- Changing #1
- Rat #2
- Easter Egg beginning...

New corruption system based on Morale, requires full restart of game, but is much better.
More developed storyline.
Added #2 new scenarios to edit Morale level.

Here are some more up to date screen captures 02/02/2017:

Thanks for taking the time to look here!

Key'

Last edited:

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - (Upgraded)

I was wondering why you need so much time for next release, i guess this answer my question :) So, this is a new demo? I saw pictures on patreon, is everything changed (quests from start and stuff)? Will try it now anyway, just a bit confused :)

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Duckface :(

Still, good job on the game!

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was wondering why you need so much time for next release, i guess this answer my question :) So, this is a new demo? I saw pictures on patreon, is everything changed (quests from start and stuff)? Will try it now anyway, just a bit confused :)
The basic outline is still there. It's just now more in depth with more choices. I'm just slowing it down a lot to make it more real, not straight to blowjobs like I had before :).

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the gameplay is more pleasant this time around, and the story dont seem to be as forced into corruption like it was before :)

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the gameplay is more pleasant this time around, and the story dont seem to be as forced into corruption like it was before :)
That's what I was aiming for :).

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this demo gave me the MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE will :3 awesome ,u are progressing wonderfull good :p ...about tease for me will make more point both ,place in charge and removed it , :p
anyway keep going :333

rock9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this the only release of this version of officer chloe, or is there a patreon version for patrons?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had no idea what ahegeo was until I googled it.

Is loli even allowed on Patreon? Is guro?

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is this the only release of this version of officer chloe, or is there a patreon version for patrons?
There is a longer version for Patrons, but not of the quality of the demo. I'm still updating it.

I had no idea what ahegeo was until I googled it.

Is loli even allowed on Patreon? Is guro?
I was like that with Ahegeo once upon a time. I use to think it wan an artist! I don't think neither of them are allowed, though I know Combin has Guro and his is on Patreon :confused:?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didnt play the earlier demo but im noticing a few typos
wondering-wandering is the only one that really sticks in my mind though

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

isnt ahegeo meant to be ahegao? otherwise i dont know you are takling about :D but yes great work! i love your effort in that game key!

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game crashes right after the "Intro", after the alarm clock starts. Sometimes the game freezes, sometimes Windoze tells me that RPG maker needs to be closed...

Any idea what could be wrong?
Didn't have any other problems with the previous versions or any other games so far...

A) No, resintalling RPG maker(s) didn't help.
B) Yes, the computer is set to Japanese
C) Switching to an older video driver (nvidia) didn't help either...

Any other ideas would be very welcome :) TY

Just checked some older games as well as some trials... Most (but not all) of the games stopped working. Including some... RPGMaker XP and ACE...
Even though I'm off-topic now, any help is still appreciated

Last edited:
OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i didnt play the earlier demo but im noticing a few typos
wondering-wandering is the only one that really sticks in my mind though
Still working through typos at the moment, but thanks for noticing :).

isnt ahegeo meant to be ahegao? otherwise i dont know you are takling about :D but yes great work! i love your effort in that game key!
Bah! I have no idea how it's spelt i'm not going to lie. You're probably right!

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was a little shocked to see how short the demo was, considering the length of what you had before.
But I like the changes. Mostly because (so far) the bimbo path didn't seem as forced upon you as it was before. I hope we can have some fun with a tough and confident Chloe.
Pleased to see you scraping the black silhouettes in favor of actual characters. Tho' you're using those base M6 figures a little too much. Dial up a few face morphs, even using the same textures, and you can have a different looking guy.

Seems like you've scrapped most of what you had before, does that mean that the length of the demo is pretty much where you've arrived in this new developing cycle?

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A question for this and future updates.
At the second day you can decide if you want to head to the station early or go to the supermarket. Both ways have unique scenes. Does that mean, that I can't unlock all paths in the same playthrough?
And will future updates have more of these decicions, which lock/unlock some paths?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This seems to have significantly less content than it did before. I went for every possible corruption option, and the only H content I found was a hobo cumming on her pants (and her smelling it? Wat) Her kissing Rat and a flashback scene.

Interesting premise for a game, but from an H perspective this was severely lacking.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is better now (at least for me). I like the new "road", it's more interesting than before. Old v. was pretty good too, no complains there, but, i think this one will be so much more. You get the feeling that it has room to be really big game that actually have some quality story behind and you don't know what to expect on your way. Old was more "linear", you could almost see the end by how things started. All in all, we'll see how things go. Can't wait for update ;)

This seems to have significantly less content than it did before. I went for every possible corruption option, and the only H content I found was a hobo cumming on her pants (and her smelling it? Wat) Her kissing Rat and a flashback scene.

Interesting premise for a game, but from an H perspective this was severely lacking.
I came back to check if someone said something about scenes. That's exactly what i found. Not using extract tool because that ruins my game, but, i would like to know if there is more for me to search. Just yes or no would do it, i don't mind searching for it :)

Last edited:
OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A question for this and future updates.
At the second day you can decide if you want to head to the station early or go to the supermarket. Both ways have unique scenes. Does that mean, that I can't unlock all paths in the same playthrough?
And will future updates have more of these decicions, which lock/unlock some paths?
Yeah, you're pretty much right, apart from the fact that you can't get everything in one playthrough. There will be loads of paths and some scenes you'll miss. The idea is to add replayability :).

It's a very basic demo of the game. It's over 2 days of a possible 28 (When it's finished.) What did you expect, sex?

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he expect content which have last demo.