What's new

Harem, RPG game. c6m6 released 10/16/17 (English, Free)

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for the Harem RPG game, a RPG-VX ACE game for which I'm the lead designer and programmer.

Harem is a dark adult RPG featuring heavy mind control, slavery, bondage and coercion fetishes as well as a spiritual subtext and questions on morality. It is not for the faint hearted or easily offended! Nearly everything that you do in the game would (and should) have you arrested in real life but some of us enjoy the darker fantasies. If you do not, don’t play it. What I hope you find if you do choose to play it is an interesting story jammed full of as many interesting characters as I can think of and then get to watch as you fuck them into slavery.

Current content: Harem c6m6 patreon, c6m5 public.
39 women to find and have sex with. 28 enslavable through early access content.
313 scenes among them (all generated in 3dcg)
5,322 images and a similar number of pages of text/dialogue.
30+ hours of gameplay
Custom sprites/faces for each character

Download links:
The newest version of the game is reserved for my patreons. If you want to support ongoing development of Harem, please visit:

I have been releasing monthly updates, averaging about 10 scenes with 250+ pages of content and images, every month for more than a year now. Every time I release new content to my patrons, I make the old version available to the public, for free!

RTP download (if this is your first RPG maker ACE game, you'll need to install this)

Contact/Blog:

[email protected]

Not convinced to try it?
Spoiler free: Your homeland is suffering a curse that has made all the women of the land barren. The plan is to go out a raiding to find fertile women and bring them back in chains to save your kind but there are other forces at play in this land and they have plans of their own. Are you their pawn or the master of your own destiny?

The game isn’t a fixed series of events and events will alter based on your decisions. On either path you are a scoundrel, but will you maintain a shred of honor and respect or throw it all to the wind and revel in your power. None of the characters is static and their personalities evolve with yours over time.

Combat has intentionally been kept fairly light and easy, especially along the main plot. Sidequests will involve more combat for more rewards, including new slaves and many more scenes! I still try to keep the combat grinding to a minimum. Grinding of a sexual sort will continue to be commonplace.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think. Good or bad, bug report or idea, I want to hear it. Feedback is tremendously motivating to me so please post here! Many of the events and H scenes came directly from this thread, I'm always looking for new ideas.

Harem is not a solo project. Full credits are in the game and in a .txt file in the download. License terms are also in a .txt file

Enjoy, any and all feedback is appreciated. Negative is fine as long as it's constructive. Sample images provided below so you can get an idea of what the art and writing style is for the game, as well as introduce you to some of the characters.

Harem is not a solo project. Many other people have helped me create this game
Creator: Ker Editor: HirotonoRei Sprites: Ninjician Writers: t51bwinterized, HirotonoRei
3dcg models: Riven1978 Maps, Scripts : Hunter769 Walkthrough: Ikatashi_Paku CG Script : JBurton
Post process proofing : Way2coOl, ofersai (and many others, but they do hundreds of corrections)
Testing/QA Team: Omnibomb, Hunter769, Doom Panda, ofersai, frozendaisies, Duane W., Kane Chaos

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem, dark RPG game. v2c3m2 released 4/22/16

Hey everyone at ulmf. I've decided to repost Harem here. This is one of the first boards where I started developing RPG maker games and rebooted this game in Dec '15. Play the new version, there's been quite a bit of new content added and almost all of it improved.

The old threads were so old I've decided to start a new one :)

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i'm glad you're back.

nice choice for making new thread.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, going from the original game's map where you're traveling from west to east to the reboot's map that goes east to west is seriously throwing me off.

That aside, I do like the new areas. They feel much less empty then they used to.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, going from the original game's map where you're traveling from west to east to the reboot's map that goes east to west is seriously throwing me off.

That aside, I do like the new areas. They feel much less empty then they used to.
You have no idea how many times we've had to correct compass directions as I rewrite the content!

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I loved this game, but as new versions came out I found myself unable to grind out all the whore scenes again and again. The "one per level" system was too punishing and made me paranoid.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I loved this game, but as new versions came out I found myself unable to grind out all the whore scenes again and again. The "one per level" system was too punishing and made me paranoid.
I'm actually in the process of reintroducing the brothel, probably you'll start getting whore scenes in 4m2. How would you recommend they get incremented?

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can't remember where or why i stopped playing this game... this is one of the few rpgmaker game that was fun to play and not only to watch for the art.

welcome back ;)

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can't remember where or why i stopped playing this game... this is one of the few rpgmaker game that was fun to play and not only to watch for the art.

welcome back ;)
Thanks! I'm not sure where you had stopped before, but the why may be that I took a extended break from development.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if i remember correctly, it was just right after
the MC was imprisoned in a city and you need to guide your slaves to prove your innocence.
alas, i can't find the save anymore so it's time to restart it! :D

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if i remember correctly, it was just right after
the MC was imprisoned in a city and you need to guide your slaves to prove your innocence.
alas, i can't find the save anymore so it's time to restart it! :D
So this is v2. I'm recoding/rewriting the game in ACE which means that your old saves wouldn't work. Not quite back to where you ended last time, I'm going to release chapter 4 on Friday which will involve fighting the tentacle beasts in the mines of Corsix.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright, we've just started testing for 4m1! Check out the blog if you want to see what's in it.

Release schedule:
Chapter 4 public release : May 27th
Chapter 4m1 Patron release : Early June (when it's ready)
Chapter 4m1 public release : June 24th.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Harem Chapter 4 released! v2c4m0.2w

We've completed the rewrite of the Lesser Corsix content and everything is ready to go! My Patrons have been enjoying it for the few weeks but now it's time that everyone gets to play it. Many thanks to them and the support they gave.

Content additions
-Lesser Corsix is now open! Main storyline progress through there, heavily involved with Jessica and a new character Centura Vanessa
-Introduces Isabella, part of the Namuhist church and Centura Vanessa
-Two new quest locations, the Tower of Selem and the Corsix Mines
-23 new scenes, 2 non-canon scenes added
-369 new images for main content, 29 for two new non-canon scenes
-287 pages of new text
-New sprite and faces for the main hero
-Multiple sprite updates from Ninjician
-Updated Mapping from Hunter769
-Modifying Eowen in preparation for the reborn Brothel

I do have a Patreon page up and running. If you enjoyed the new content and wish to support further development, any donation will help out a great deal!

Base game, requires RTP installed separately.

Game w/ RTP, requires no other installation but significantly larger

I do not create Harem by myself. Credits: Lead: Ker
Chief Editor: HirotonoRei Sprites: Ninjician CG Script : JBurton
Maps, Scripts : Hunter769 Walkthrough: Ikatashi_Paku 3dcg Modding: Riven1978
Testing: Omnibomb, TheHiddenOne, Hunter769, Doom Panda, Riven1978

Even if you don't feel like or can't donate via Patreon, your feedback is still critical to the development of Harem. Let me know what you thought. What you liked and what you didn't like. What you'd like more of, what I should focus more on and even what you thought I spent too much time on. The quality control I get from negative feedback is critical and the morale boost I get from positive feedback even more so.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem, English RPG game. v2c4m0 released 5/27/16

v2c4m0.3 released (bugfix version)
Thanks to everyone who sent out a bug report this weekend, I think I've fixed all of them.

Also, if you run into issues there is a built in command that will fix much of it. Skills - Ralph - Check Id Ring will renable encounters, erase picture 1, fade in and untint the screen, resets the party size as well as setting the MC sprite back to the new version. I would apprecaite a bug report so I can correct the issue though.

v2c4m0.3
Bug fixes
-Adjusted fight with Orc Chief for Angelica across the room
-Added code to skills-check id ring-conditional reset to have it reset party size back to 4 if it gets stuck at 1
-Adjusted the ambush in the eastern caves to make it so it can't be bugged out by killing a Tu'Than
-Renabled encounters whenever entering in a sidequest zone.
-The soldier that looks like a dwarf now looks like a dwarf all the time!

Base game

Game + RTP

And don't forget that the Patron rollover is at the end of the month. If you want to contribute to development, get your pledge in before the end of the 31st!

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem, English RPG game. v2c4m0.3 released 5/29/16

When I packaged 4m0.3 to send it out for everyone, I had put in the in-progress walkthrough for 4m1 instead of the one for 4m0. The segment on Noemi's capture won't occur until 4m1, and cannot be done in 4m0. Same with the Shenetore segment.

It is correct as I've seen otherwise.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

o_O ker is back on his game... awesome... ^^

I actualy played through your game in a probable older version that ended after you where proven innocent I believe, not sure anymore... :eek:

Might try it out again... though so many games to play and havent finished... getting stuck in alot of them and I do know that this was one of my more fave ones back in the day... (dunno how long ago) ^^

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the main character reset to previous sprite:
In the attached save, just enter into the dungeon and then leave it and the sprite is changed.

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm actually in the process of reintroducing the brothel, probably you'll start getting whore scenes in 4m2. How would you recommend they get incremented?
The problem was you could only get 1 brothel scene per "subchapter", and there were so many to collect for completionism. Locking them that way made me I always felt like I was going to miss them. The paranoia and constantly being "forced" to take breaks instead of just enjoying the game is by far my largest complaint.

Maybe if you could bribe them with a huge sum to take 2 clients a night, or let every girl take a client per subchapter it would solve it.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

brofalla - Thanks! Found it, have no clue why a door event had a sprite change coded in. Will be fixed for 4m1.
markus - Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely not going to commit to 1 scene per character per release but I'll try to find a less annoying way to let you acquire them.

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When talking the first time to Nicole& priest substitute the character protrait changes to the old one.
Same: the cave of the goblin in the quest where a villiage got burnt down. (+the rest of the quest)

In the westland village with joan, top left corner guy: has a "/" at the end of the text.
In the bot right corner there is a half floating tree.

Last edited: