[PervyFantasyProductions] The Order of Light

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Find the game up to date on the blog here:

Game engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

Setting: High Fantasy

Adult themes: Female, Sub protagonist, F/F, F/M, F/Trans, Mind control, Corruption, Bimbofication, Monstergirls, Fetish outfits, Female Dominant, Male dominant

Short plot Synposis: After losing her Parents, Niltaru gets adopted by the master of the Order of Light, an order of Knights that try to protect the world from Monsters and witches. On the day of her Initiation, something terrible happens. A witch of unknown power, which had been captured by the order, frees herself and Begins to enslave everyone. Can Niltaru stop her, or will she fall for her?

Naughty preview pics:

Spoiler for More:

As always, all feedback, suggestions and commentary are welcome.
Hope you enjoys!

Erylein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Order of Light

Well it's kinda strange game(for me). It's all about text and Barbie dressing simulator with no cg's. Idk dude.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Find the game up to date on the blog here:

Game engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

Setting:
High Fantasy

Adult themes: Female, Sub protagonist, F/F, F/M, F/Trans, Mind control, Corruption, Bimbofication, Monstergirls, Fetish outfits, Female Dominant, Male dominant

Short plot Synposis: After losing her Parents, Niltaru gets adopted by the master of the Order of Light, an order of Knights that try to protect the world from Monsters and witches. On the day of her Initiation, something terrible happens. A witch of unknown power, which had been captured by the order, frees herself and Begins to enslave everyone. Can Niltaru stop her, or will she fall for her?

Naughty preview pics:

Spoiler for More:

As always, all feedback, suggestions and commentary are welcome.
Hope you enjoys!
Whoreship sounds way more fun than worship.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well it's kinda strange game(for me). It's all about text and Barbie dressing simulator with no cg's. Idk dude.
Eh, I'd hope some people like erotic writing. That said, if you want more CG's:

Whoreship sounds way more fun than worship.
Yeah, truth be told this game is by a fellow gamecreator from ma team, I only help out on it a lil and share it, and I was like 'dude, theres typos in your fancy screenshots you sent me'

And he was like 'eeeh, it gives a realistic impression of the game!' *chuckles*

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Normally I'm a huge fan of English based games, but it looks like English might not be your 1st language what with all the spelling and grammatical errors? Normally that's not much of an issue, but if your game lacks CGs, then storyline and gameplay are expected to be higher.

Also, after the encounter with the evil wizard/goddess Sintra, as displayed in your photograph in your first post, the game then places Sintra's image on the left side of the text box every time Niltaru speaks after that.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, no it isn't my primarly language. Though I've learned to cope. I'm actually doing more story suggestions and a bit (not enough, I know) editing for this game, a buddy does most of the writing and programming, but hey, its free, whatcha gonna lose. In time we'll iron out the typos and whatnot, though I first busy myself writing/finishing some moar games. ^^

Anyway, new update: hunting down the bugs, adding a forest with two new naughty encounters, find details here:

Last edited:

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It will not extract. it crashes on the game part of the extraction

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Updated content plus a bug in the beginning that turned folks invisible fixed, here:

ramster

Reputation score

How do i go forth with Arteria? I can't seem to manage to scratch the group

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will you be updating this on tfgamessite as well or are you moving more primarily to here?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do i go forth with Arteria? I can't seem to manage to scratch the group
There've been multiple dicussions on this, it is a bit challenging for an unexperienced player, but you should do fine doing a power potion pre fight and focusing down the stunners first.

Will you be updating this on tfgamessite as well or are you moving more primarily to here?
Primarly here. You should check here, Hypnopics, or just the Blog/Patreon(The latter one obviously being the most up to date with 1 week early previews), TFgames is a cesspool of unfinished mediocrity and below.. While our game isn't much better :p I do subscribe to a 'you start it, you should finish it' philosophy

On that note, actually, update:
-Finishing the elf village, with a little experimental optional vore scene in addition:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm enjoying the bosses. Really like how the text is in the fights, makes the corruption sort of gradual.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm enjoying the bosses. Really like how the text is in the fights, makes the corruption sort of gradual.
Heh, trying that with TLDH too, to be honest, I kind of appropriated that idea after seeing it done here first. Anyway, new version available, adding a crashed spaceshift with some fancy content:

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this seems a tad uncouth; but would anyone be willing to spare a save just after the Demon-castle? Before the Elf-village?

My computer recently decided to die and I had to sacrifice the hard drive and playing through the entire game again, while it is a good one to me, just kills my desire to get to the new content. XD

Thanks in advance if anyone does~

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somehow there's a problem with enchanted robe ... It shows an error window...

Resource Graphics/Pictures/Enchanted Robe is missing

Last edited:

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A lot of grammar mistakes the dialog needs a serious proof read.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I got stuck after the demon trials. I can`t seem to go anywhere.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am stuck at mermaid scene!what to do to avoid game over?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good news stuck people! The new update to the Order of light has a skip option leading to major parts of the game:

As well as a new slave auctioning, with one lewd path available, two more to come.

Mermaids: make enough food or beat their trial.

Other bugs should be fixed, poke here if they reoccur.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On my first playthrough the game felt like a chore. A really tedious one.
I couldn't stomach that castle any longer so i stopped playing. :eek:
Maybe i'll try again one day....