What's new

Behind The Dune

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone seen much of the Behind the Dune game? A sexy version of the Dune series, where it looks to be the first book, with Paul just coming down to Arrakis.

Looks interesting, but there does not seem to be much here yet. Though I never thought the Reverend Mother could be sexy....it just feels, wrong.

Edit:
Thanks to Omnikuken for the link!
Check it out for more on the game and the artist.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Behind The Dune

Looks interesting, but there does not seem to be much here yet. Though I never thought the Reverend Mother could be sexy....it just feels, wrong.
Jessica - yes - but the Reverend Mother? NOOOO! Say it isn't so!

BTW - any links to where you heard about this? Would love to check it out...:)

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Puts a whole new spin on the Gom Jabbar scene.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW - any links to where you heard about this? Would love to check it out...:)

Nothing to see unless you pay.

It's available on most of the shady DDL sites though.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this file works and before anyone asks its an exe because its a flash file.

OP
B

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing to see unless you pay.

It's available on most of the shady DDL sites though.
Yeah, that's how I came across it was one of those sites, all sorts of jokes ran through my head when I saw it.

The guy is really talented, I am going to have to put him on my Patreon feed.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can see his art style being very hit or miss for a lot of people.

(I love it)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The sand's gonna get into every crack...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like that art style, but I hope he will try to make more games from other stories.
Don't get me wrong, Dune is an awesome series of books, but I really really find it difficult to find eroticism in it.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eroticism, maybe, but i've allways thought of a sexy vore scene with Shai'Hulud! :)

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is great, its a nice remake of the original, and the sexy parts are well placed.I'm expecting incest and group sex between Paul his mom and the fremen! And a lot of surprises....

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? There are Fremen orgies, Bene Gesserit with all that concubine/breeding/seducing stuff and perfect body control, Honored Matres with seduction cracked up to eleven, Tleilaxu with their fleshy biotech capable of who know what, gholas being just the tip of the iceberg, "riding the worm" joke...
Yeah, that's true, but still, I find it hard to associate the universe with eroticism. As I said, it's probably me ^^

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? There are Fremen orgies, Bene Gesserit with all that concubine/breeding/seducing stuff and perfect body control, Honored Matres with seduction cracked up to eleven, Tleilaxu with their fleshy biotech capable of who know what, gholas being just the tip of the iceberg, "riding the worm" joke...
Baron Harkonnen's love of young boy flesh...

Reactions: XSI

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man the Dune universe is full of eroticism, in fact this game could be verry close to what the author intended. The book is full of incest overtones and sexual conotations.Also the setting provides great potential.As i said before it will surely have incest, orgies, and a lot of possibilities, like netorare, rape, yaoi, yuri, tentacle sex/rape, vore and a lot more, it could easily include pissing and scat with an on/off button ofc.
I am allready imagining a scene where Paul is having sex with his mother and some fremen guys come and lift her off his dick to bathe in her divine juices and a group of fremen women swarm over Paul for his divine seed.And then they will look at eachother while they have sex, also i like the worm rape thing said earlier and it could have some Harkonen rape scenes, with i don't know, yaoi for Paul and netorare for the mother.This universe provides as many posibilites as your dirty mind can think of.
Also the game is esquisite, the author is a true artist, graphics, music and gameplay all deserve a 10.The atmosphere is also fantastic! Can't wait to see more updates and the finished game!

Last edited:

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boobs with more volume than rest of the body combined and so narrow waist that you can't fit spine inside, no thanks.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, that depends more on the artist and his tastes.

Graphics recreate the look of original game, minus huge pixels. Music and gameplay are all carried over from original game verbatim. So your praise should also go to Cryo Interactive. :p

Speaking of music - look up "Dune - Spice Opera" on youtube to enjoy all of the originals.
Thanks man, i've forgotten how the original music sounded, still it's an awesome remake, let's keep an eye on this!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd just like to say this thread is pretty great

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can see his art style being very hit or miss for a lot of people.

(I love it)
Yeah, mark me down as the other side of that equation.

Can Boyo go ahead and make the first post actually have links and information, so this can become a more informative thread?

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, mark me down as the other side of that equation.

Can Boyo go ahead and make the first post actually have links and information, so this can become a more informative thread?
There is a download link and a link to the artist's page in the previous comments!