What's new

The Fate Of Irnia

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Story:
Each 12 years orc's atack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown disease on your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reach full age.
That was one year ago...
Fetishes:
-M/F
-M/FF
-M/F/F
-F/M/F
-Mind control
-Mind break
-Femdom
-Vanilla
-Foot fetish
-Impregnation
and many others.

Check the patreon page of .

It's still work in progress and the author is open to suggestions.

Current free version as of 10 February 2017 is 0.1b.
Scenes so far:
5 with Sandy(barmaid)
3 with Mother
1 with Lady Death
2 with Corporal
1 with Drow
Latest public build:

Thank You for Your time!

Builds will be for patrons only starting with 0.11 version

Attachments

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Fate Of Irnia

First, at least provide the link to the patron page:

Second, it would help if you give us some information of what type of game it is and how the game flow works. Give us something to work with and imagine so someone is more inclined to actually check it out.

Sorry if this sounds like a critique.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would add more information about the game and a direct link to a patreon page or blog.

Sometimes people forget that a game has gameplay too. Even if you just say the fetishes it would be better to say what to expect, a visual novel?, would it have a combat system?, will it be mostly linear or give us freedom of movement...

Another thing that would be good to say is if there is a main fetish and of course it would be good if you could say how "strong" the fetish is, for example if you take femdom then you will find many things, games like violated hero in which the girls are sadists, however other games with femdom it's more like the girl starting the sexual interaction.

Now about the game... SPOILERS

For now it seems funny but at the same time it felt that you have control of everything. For example let's talk about the tavern girl, I used the blue orb and got her to fall in love with me, she started a sexual interaction (footjob) and i could choose if i let her or not. I personally think that you can't run away from consequences, if for example that girl was an ultimate sadist then you are gonna have a bad time if you aren't into it.

I would add incest to the list because the "demo" let's you have lust for your mother and following that i would think that in the future you may be able for the sister too.

Talking about the art I would say that I quite like it, except the mother, something about her is giving me a bad feeling, but it may be just me.

Good luck with the project!

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, at least provide the link to the patron page: patreon/winterlook

Second, it would help if you give us some information of what type of game it is and how the game flow works. Give us something to work with and imagine so someone is more inclined to actually check it out.

Sorry if this sounds like a critique.
Thanks for adding the link. I could not add it because I have not made sufficent posts on ULMF yet. The attachments were the best I could do.

The game is a visual novel type game. So you have a story based on still pictures with certain decision making points. give it a try. On Winterlooks patreon page is a free download from MEGA. I would add the link but I can't (yet).

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would add more information about the game and a direct link to a patreon page or blog.

Sometimes people forget that a game has gameplay too. Even if you just say the fetishes it would be better to say what to expect, a visual novel?, would it have a combat system?, will it be mostly linear or give us freedom of movement...

Another thing that would be good to say is if there is a main fetish and of course it would be good if you could say how "strong" the fetish is, for example if you take femdom then you will find many things, games like violated hero in which the girls are sadists, however other games with femdom it's more like the girl starting the sexual interaction.

Now about the game... SPOILERS

For now it seems funny but at the same time it felt that you have control of everything. For example let's talk about the tavern girl, I used the blue orb and got her to fall in love with me, she started a sexual interaction (footjob) and i could choose if i let her or not. I personally think that you can't run away from consequences, if for example that girl was an ultimate sadist then you are gonna have a bad time if you aren't into it.

I would add incest to the list because the "demo" let's you have lust for your mother and following that i would think that in the future you may be able for the sister too.

Talking about the art I would say that I quite like it, except the mother, something about her is giving me a bad feeling, but it may be just me.

Good luck with the project!
I am glad you like it. I am not the author that is Winterlook, I just like the game and I would love to see him finish it. He needs a bigger audience than he has right now and that is why I am here. Give the guy a chance.
By the way, he has a list of the artists he is working with on his patreon.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any one know how the impregnation work? is it an end type or impregnate as you go?

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any one know how the impregnation work? is it an end type or impregnate as you go?
As far as I know the story is not at that stage yet. Make a suggestion to him what you would prefer. As the game deals with corruption of the hero there is plenty of content that could go in that direction.

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.04 build is out!
1) Mother H scene.
2) 5k new words.
3) New character introduction.
4)Some players will be able to earn extra coin by betting.

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the new character Ghorza he introduce in 0.04

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BTW the author currently asks for suggestions so if you have any comments, let him know in his patreon

Dustellar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really love this game... a lot of eroticism that is absent in many other games.

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new version (0.05) is out but only available to Patreons for now.

Things added:

1)Sandy anal H scene(red option).

2)Sandy quest.

3) A start of Corporal quest.

4) 4k+ words.

5) Opportunity to earn some coins.

6) Some bug fixes.

7) A little bit more interaction with mother.

Last edited:
OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new character introduced in 0.05

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.06 build is now available for patrons.
Latest build is ready and is already sent to all patrons. It will be available for public after a week or two. Things added:

1) Almost 6k of new words.

2) You can now learn why Sandy hates magic and fix your relationship with her(if you finished her quest).

3) H scene with Lady Death(with wet version) and an epilogue with her(one of several).

4) You can now complete Corporal quest. There are 4 outcomes so choose wisely.

5) You can now own a slave or hire a maid(depending on your choice in Corporal quest).

I hope you won't encounter any bugs or typos, but if you do- don't hesitate to tell me and I will fix them as soon as possible.

Have fun guys and as always - Thank You for Your support!
Latest build is ready and is already sent to all patrons. It will be available for public after a week or two. Things added:

1) Almost 6k of new words.

2) You can now learn why Sandy hates magic and fix your relationship with her(if you finished her quest).

3) H scene with Lady Death(with wet version) and an epilogue with her(one of several).

4) You can now complete Corporal quest. There are 4 outcomes so choose wisely.

5) You can now own a slave or hire a maid(depending on your choice in Corporal quest).

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.07 build is now available for all patrons and here is what has been added:

1) 4+ k new words

2) New H scene with mother.

3) Mother's reaction to Dabna (If she is in your house)

4) Interaction with the Corporal. (her romance route may be added in the next version)

5)Some bug fixes.

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.07 build is now available for public

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.08 release was sent to all patrons today.

Things added:

1) ~ 4k+ new words.

2) Image for an old scene (mother on bed at night).

3) New conversation with Corporal, that ends just before an H scene with her.

4) New conversation with Sandy, that ends just before an H scene with her(romance option).

5) An option to use a red side of sphere on a mother is now open(there are not much things to do yet, but next update I will add an H scene for this route).

6) One new background.

OP
S

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0.1c is available for patrons

Changelog:
1) 3.5 k new words.
2) Another red H scene with Sandy (3 pictures).
3) Some content for Lady Death route.
4) Tied some loose ends.
5) Fixed some bugs.
6) Dabna slave blowjob (text only)
Note: This is the last update that will be available for public, so make sure to set your pledge on 3$ or more to keep getting fresh updates. Next update for 1$ tier will be available in April.