What's new

Slave Lord (Flash H-game)

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
elf in room.jpg

Greetings. I'm just here to spread the word on an flash H-game I've been working on called Slave Lord.

It's a kind of visual novel / management game involving themes of bondage, submission, mind-break, slaves and fantasy creatures. You play as the Dark Lord, bend on laying waste the world of man and having your wicked way with its women. Game play revolves mainly around training slaves.

3 feed kneel.jpg

It's set in a Tolkienesque ‎world, and tries to poke a little bit of fun at Lord of the Rings while taking you on an adventure across the boringly puritanical but misleadingly named realm of Erolandia.

The game is currently in alpha state, but probably has around a couple of hours worth of game play so far.

It's a free game. The link to the public online version is here:

I'm also on Patreon, so anyone who likes the game, wants to follow development updates and wants to support the project:

Any comments, reviews, tips would be appreciated!

Thanks and may the Darkness guide your path.

-Pink Tea-

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Slave Lord (Flash H-game)

What kind of tags will it have?
Seeing as it is fantasy maybe, tentacles, pregnancy, monsters, beastialty, egg laying, toy playing etc.

OP
P

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's tentacles in there, group sex, fantasy creatures, elves, spanking, humiliation, among others.

Plus a whole lot more to come in the next update, but that won't be for a while.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Surprised that there wasn't a thread for this game until now, because I came across the ng link on a Japanese discussion thread a few months before.

Great flash game imo with quality contents and gameplay. However the slaves might be a bit too weak-minded.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its pretty good for what it is, but WOW, you seriously need to start thinking about scaling.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's tentacles in there, group sex, fantasy creatures, elves, spanking, humiliation, among others.

Plus a whole lot more to come in the next update, but that won't be for a while.
OKay fine, but does it have Egg laying, spawning , pregnancy and / or birth?

OP
P

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OKay fine, but does it have Egg laying, spawning , pregnancy and / or birth?

I'm afraid there are none of those particular fetishes in the game.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through the game some time ago and replayed it after hearing about the demo's update.

The Content is looking really good, especially now that there's a new girl. What really couldn't get out of my mind is the fact, that the second girl is intruduced with long hair but has short hair in all CGs. Is this on purpose or just a little mistake? Just wondering because it really jumped into my eye.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>You slip the ring onto your cock
>It fits perfectly

I almost laughed out loud while literally everyone was sleeping.
Anyways, i really like the humorous part of the story, Erolandia is a perfect name, good luck developing this.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This was probably the best flash h-game I've played. So many options and scenes.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elf girl's hair becomes short just so that you know. Usually during sex scenes and feeding, etc.

Requiem21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was probably the best flash h-game I've played.
Newgrounds circa 2005 would be the best. True this guy's art has improved but patreon is still a bad business model.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very interesting game. I love it :D
Hope for full game soon

OP
P

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through the game some time ago and replayed it after hearing about the demo's update.

The Content is looking really good, especially now that there's a new girl. What really couldn't get out of my mind is the fact, that the second girl is intruduced with long hair but has short hair in all CGs. Is this on purpose or just a little mistake? Just wondering because it really jumped into my eye.
Hey, yeah the hair change is a little mistake. I think I drew the first girl way before I went on to draw her in the sex scenes and by that time I'd forgotten she had long hair.

May go back and change it at some point.

OP
P

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newgrounds circa 2005 would be the best. True this guy's art has improved but patreon is still a bad business model.
What makes you say that?

Just curious since I'm staking quite a lot on that site being a reliable source of income. If there's something I should know, please tell!!