What's new

N-Wrestle Rebirth (public demo on patreon now!)

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, kind members of this Forum.
I’ve preferred to open a new thread instead necroing the old one.
My name is ShinX and I’m here to announce the comeback on the scenes of my game.

As maybe someone remembers, I put the development on hiatus more or less a year ago cause personal matters. After I finally resumed the development of the game and decided a release plan is time to start when I left last time.
First of all I’ll describe all the differences between the old game and the new release “Rebirth”
Old release was meant to be a hybrid between a:

Fighting game ruled by a Rock/Paper/Scissoars system and fightress skill variables
A RPG with random battles and an In-built rape system
An adv with multiple endings.

“Rebirth” comes without the RPG part, for two reasons: first of all the development of the RPG parts was long, difficult and boring; second, though the massive work involved in the RPG dungeons the audience did not really like them, making little less than pointless keeping in that direction.
The game now revolves around the Wrestling Fights, but keeping a solid plot core mainly related on the secondary characters. The gap in the gameplay left by the RPG part cut will be filled with the implementing of minifights. Every once and then the main characters will face some simplified wrestling fight, plus several minigames will be included in the gameplay.

and now… about the release plan.
I’m moving the game on Patreon, releasing a public demo. Public demo will allow people to play the whole first week of gameplay and two completed Wrestling fight. Please visit my patreon page at and feel free to download the public demo.
First patreon build will be released mid january and will include the second week of gameplay. After that I’ll update the game on a monthly bases, with the goal of finish the development around summer 2017
I thank you for your attention and will leave you with the description of what you will find in the current build. I’ll keeps this forum and the blog updated on the development and when the various patreon only builds will be released.

Current build:
Newest important feature: you can press CONTROL on keyboard to hasten the dialogs. This command will stop before a choice, so if you are not interested in dialogs or are replaying the game (like if you need to go on some multibranch choice) you can just skip it without the risk to trigger a wrong choice.

N-wrestle matches: two completed. The introductory ones against Nanami and the one against Kitty-R. Main difference with the previous builds: Kyoko can now perform sex attacks; the command just will appear in the main battle menu choice. Sex attacks will work differently for the main character. Choosing to spam sex attacks just will have Kyoko sexually countered by the opponent. In order to land a sex attack Kyoko needs before to weaken her opponent with the normal fight. Kyoko’s opponent will have a (virtual) grade of weariness that makes more or less likeable Kyoko’s sex attack can connect. Weariness level increase every time Kyoko hits the opponents, decrease any time she got hit. Before trying a sex attack would be wise to hit an opponent at least two or three times (or even more). Weariness level is resetted every time Kyoko lands a sex attack. Weariness level does not change if Kyoko gets sexually countered after she fails to connect her own sex attack.

Characters Changes: The main is the same as the last time, Kyoko Morisawa. A radical change was made in the character attitude. In the previous build Kyoko tried to behave in the most normal possible way in a world actually absolutely not normal. The idea was to make her change gradually thanks to the choice made by the player, but the cut of the RPG parts and the removal of some variables (like the in-game money), including the long requested possibility to have sex attack from her, required a change. From the beginning Kyoko will be now more happy, carefree and… well… slutty. A secondary character changes involves Kyoko first opponent, Nanami. In the previous build Kyoko mets her for the first time in the Final Elimination Match. In this build both the girls come from Mayuri’s dojo, making them friends/rival. Nanami will have an important place later in the game, providing you decide to open her route.

RPG dungeon: still present as optional part. The dungeon presents secrets, sex scenes and an articulate rape battle system. Since the massive amount of work I put into it I decided to leave it for players would like to see it, but will be totally skippable through the relative option before enter it.
Minifight: one completed. This fights will work in a similar way to the official ones, but with a simplified code and no gameover in case of defeat.

ADV system: The game follows a definite plot, but choosing to interact with some NPCs new route will be opened. In game choices will be even more important than before, especially the first one for every character. Giving the right answer the first time that a character route present a choice will open or not their route. Expect secret routes and interwiened ones between characters, and keep in mind that every time the game will propose a branch choice that will be ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT. If you don’t want to interact with a certain character just answer no when their route is supposed to start. Anyway, opening more characters route will lead you during endgame to the possibility to choose the ending you want.

Seduction Minigame: unskipable because plot relevant and keeper of TWO secret characters route. The main difference with the past is a new outcome obtainable failing the quest raising the unconfortable bar to the maximum. Failing this quest will not compromise Takanawa’s route.

Yoko Miniadventure: Though not a fan favourite, Kyoko’s sister is coming back in this build. The adventure is short but full of sex scenes and multiending. Please, have a try… you won’t be disappointed.

Actual table of the content for the public demo:
Two completed N-Wrestle fights
One RPG dungeon: optional
One completed minifight
A textual minigame.
A mini autoconclusive adventure
33 sex scenes (in total)

Please visit my blog at
and my patreon page at
for the public demo and eventually to support me and gain access to the patron’s builds.

In the meantime have fun with the demo and thanks for your attention.
See you.

ShinX

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: N-Wrestle Rebirth (public demo on patreon now!)

Hello!

I'll be on a trip until 2nd december.
After that I'll start to update the blog and the patreon page with WIP and preview of the upcoming release. In the meantime you'll have te time to play the demo and share with me your feedback. :)

See you in a couple of days.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I played this game briefly before, and I gotta say I kinda liked it minus the RPG parts(I might have stated that before). Honestly though, you'd probably be better off making something that's not turn based/random, or at least something with more of an action element.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.

Blog and patreon page updated with info and pics about the upcoming release.

See you soon.

Thank you.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: N-Wrestle Rebirth (Patreon Build 0.2 Released)

Hello.
First patreon release in finally online. I've got some trouble with my Hard Drive but in the end I managed to upload the second week of gameplay (all almost of it, at least)
Please read my blog for a detailed explanation and visit my patreon for the release.
See you soon.

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Interesting concept. Fights seems completely random. I feel that even if I knew how the game mechanics works exactly, and using the optimal strategy that I would have no more than 55-60% chance to win a fight.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting concept. Fights seems completely random. I feel that even if I knew how the game mechanics works exactly, and using the optimal strategy that I would have no more than 55-60% chance to win a fight.
In the fight there's actually a good random factor due the RPS mechanics, but (at least for the official matches, when a lose means a game over) get knowing the opponent combat data improve substantially the chances to win, in my opinion at a % over 55-60. And if you were sure to win all the time would not be fun :D

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I launched a little contest.

If you got some imagination and fancy wins a copy of the game for free, please read my blog for the rules.

See you!