What's new

Pokemon Con-Quest by Cuddle Pit

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New flash game. In this one you fight Cosplayers who have been possessed by their clothing with your goal being to get them out of their clothes to save them.

Uses traditional Pokemon styled Turn-Based Battle System. There are 4 options, Attack, Defend, Magic, and Items. Magic is bought and upgraded by buying the upgraded version of the spell. Character upgrades are bought the same way in the store.

The goal is to go into the Grass areas and find the cosplayer (Or her Echo to level up) and strip her. Once you shed a piece of clothing that girl runs away but you can prevent this with a Rope you buy in the store. There is a 5 percent chance of saving that particular girl but once the person has been saved they pay you back in the only way they know how ;)

Sex scenes are still images at first and you unlock the full animations by doing Quests for the girls. Every Girl has 3; 1 for the story and 2 hidden ones. To unlock the secret quests all you have to do is explore the room you first found them in.

Game is still fairly new and there has only been 2 updates so far but both are free to the public.

The next update will be a Charmander Cosplay Girl of which you can read more in the Patreon.

Here is Cuddle Pit's Patreon:

and the full game courtesy of Newgrounds

Content

Girls
There are 2 girls with sex scenes:

Pikachu Cosplayer Phoebe

Bulbasaur Cosplayer Ivy

Sticker Machine

Use the sticker machine outside to get stat boosts and further art. It is RNG so cross your fingers! Uses coins you only get from Leveling Up

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon Con-Quest by Cuddle Pit

Hummm it's a very good informative post and very appealling, but...
Not my kinda game. I'll pass on this one. GL to the rest that enjoys this sorta games though :)

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You most certainly have my attention. I'll try it out the moment I get some free time.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've played two different versions. It is a pretty decent game.

It felt like it took a lot of grinding, though. However, my biggest complaint would probably be that when you lose you don't come back with full health and mana. You sorta need to always keep enough money so that after losing you can afford to heal and recharge mana. Thankfully, at least those heals and recharges increase your max health and mana a bit.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So tested the game. Nice game but as already mentioned: a bit on the grindy side currently.

Perhaps increase the cash reward a bit to reduce the grind and let players start with full HP after a defeat at least.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've played two different versions. It is a pretty decent game.

It felt like it took a lot of grinding, though. However, my biggest complaint would probably be that when you lose you don't come back with full health and mana. You sorta need to always keep enough money so that after losing you can afford to heal and recharge mana. Thankfully, at least those heals and recharges increase your max health and mana a bit.
Yap. I completely agree that the game has to much grinding. But grinding itself can be actually fun if it has some sort of variety. In this game you literally fight the same mons..girl numerous times. Get to the next one and repeat.
Apart from that the game delivers.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, it feels like a more polished version of pussymon, they've even got the same mechanic of mousing over patches of grass (that being said, why would there be grass growing inside a convention hall)

The art is way better though

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yap. I completely agree that the game has to much grinding. But grinding itself can be actually fun if it has some sort of variety. In this game you literally fight the same mons..girl numerous times. Get to the next one and repeat.
Apart from that the game delivers.
The secret-sidequests that are available are the very definition of grinding themself. :p

There's two sidequest type as of now, Cosplayer Hunting and Summon Practice.
-Cosplayer Hunting needs you to slay, not defeat, which means unless you use Rope, things will take longer than it should, a number of an enemy.
-Summon Practice needs you to perform Summon Moves numerous time, what makes this grindy is because this Summon Moves is triggered by chance.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Grind hard enough and you should be able to 2shot Pickachu. Summon+1 crit did 450+ in my game

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tie pika girl up.

Get her down to 5% hp.

I am too stunned to do anything as 50% of my hp bar drops slowly from 50% to 0%.

Niggarity of this game is over 9000. Closed game in butthurt rage.

That sums up my experience with this game.

redx

Reputation score

this games pretty fun.
never use the rope.
if you die go foward and back until a box spawns that gives you money.
grind the hell outta pikachu and then spend the spooky coins repeat for a bit.
do phoebe's side summon quest since she does insane damage.

heal after every kill for bonus HP/MP go for Lightning then resistance.

i cannot wait for a ghost girl.

oh the jessie cosplayers are in the game. in the first area guess thats why you buy ropes.

Last edited:

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

love the art style so I will keep my eyes on this one for future updates >:3

Cosplayer's difficulty seems to scale with your level so try to buy HP restore & or Mana restore as well after every fight as much as possible.

Fighting the cosplayer without tying them up is a good way to farm monnies as well.

redx

Reputation score

That's exactly my point btw, which is: GRINDY sidequest is GRINDY. :p
it took 10 minutes the games not very grindy. pretty sure i got everything but the last sticker in 2 hours. i was expecting some korean tier grinding with all that grindy speak.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any place to actually download this? i.E not play it on newgrounds?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it took 10 minutes the games not very grindy. pretty sure i got everything but the last sticker in 2 hours. i was expecting some korean tier grinding with all that grindy speak.
Well, taking the kind of games this is, the current contents available, and basically the gameplay format into consideration, you mostly spend your time battling the same enemies over-and-over again, which unfortunately strengthen the allusion of the grindy-ness of this game, even though it doesn't really takes that much time.

And holy hell, if there exist a H-games with Korean title tier of grindy-ness... i'm pretty sure it would be the main focus of the first post don'tcha think? :p

redx

Reputation score

Well, taking the kind of games this is, the current contents available, and basically the gameplay format into consideration, you mostly spend your time battling the same enemies over-and-over again, which unfortunately strengthen the allusion of the grindy-ness of this game, even though it doesn't really takes that much time.

And holy hell, if there exist a H-games with Korean title tier of grindy-ness... i'm pretty sure it would be the main focus of the first post don'tcha think? :p
i was thinking Raidy and Kamidori without cheat dungeon.
and i forgot bunny black whatever that grind was.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I find the game pretty comfy, even if it does feel pretty grindy trying to complete all the side quests. But given the state of completion, I'd expect the feeling of grindiness to go down with further updates as more enemies and areas are added(even if the amount of grinding stays the same).

You can just download it from newgrounds, it's not sitelocked or anything.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

1. Right Click on Newgrounds
2. Open/View Page Source
3. Control F in the new Tab
4. Search for ".Swf"
5. Find a link in the page that looks more or less like a complete link. If you find a link that has "/\" or "\/" that is still correct you just have to delete the "\"
6. Once you find the link copy it and open it in a new tab.
7. Depending on you browser go into the browser settings and find the save page setting. Save the page and it should save the game as a .swf file.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. Right Click on Newgrounds
2. Open/View Page Source
3. Control F in the new Tab
4. Search for ".Swf"
5. Find a link in the page that looks more or less like a complete link. If you find a link that has "/\" or "\/" that is still correct you just have to delete the "\"
6. Once you find the link copy it and open it in a new tab.
7. Depending on you browser go into the browser settings and find the save page setting. Save the page and it should save the game as a .swf file.
An alternative would be to download addons for your browser like "video download helper".
That one allows you download video or swf files in your current tab.