What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.01

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Other stuff I've translated:
Mature Quest
The Holy Grail of Alharahn
Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl
Sengoku NEET

Download Link: #!QRsDETwY!GpF0C3MlYSIYnwMOLoCt8ht9GuUr2FxJfc12TR55YoY
Or on my Patreon:

Galaxy ☆ Wars - Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~
ぎゃらくしぃ☆うぉーず - 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~

Genre: Puzzle RPG
Features: Harem, Monster Girls, Defeat Sex, Pure(?) Love

Hundreds of years ago the demon world declared war on the human world, but the tide turned when a goddess sacrificed herself to create the Goddess Fragments, items which draw out the latent power in humans but are lethal to the touch for monsters.

With the war long ended, countless Goddess Fragments still litter the dungeon of Lulu Farea, the entryway to the demon world. Humans come in search of fame, fortune, and power, while monsters guard these divine items from would-be heroes to maintain the balance of power.

But Klurs has no interest in any of that! He's here for one thing and one thing only: "getting along" with tons of cute monster girls!

Lulu Farea is a puzzle RPG where each floor of the 60-floor dungeon is a brain-teaser. You're tasked with using your head to look for the most efficient way through each floor, defeating enemies and picking up power-ups along the way.

Installation Instructions:
-Download the program arc conv (google is your friend try including the term "wolf rpg" in your search)
-Take your game's Data.wolf file and drag it onto arc_conv.exe
-Once it finishes, rename the new folder from "Data.wolf" into "Data" and put it in your game folder
-Delete/rename/move your old Data.wolf file
-Place the patch files in the Data folder and overwrite any old files

Follow me on to stay up to date with releases, patches, and news about projects

--------------------

Has a hentai game ever made you cry before?

This project damn near killed me but it's finally done. I hope you enjoy, because it's one of my favorites.

Version translated was the latest v2.00 release. I think the patch will work fine on older versions but I can't guarantee it. Included with the patch is a guide in case you get stuck, but I really recommend only using it as a last resort because losing and starting over with a better understanding of the game is sort of a part of the experience.

--------------------

Notice:

I want to translate this game but I don't know how to extract/repack the files. I think Splush Wave uses a proprietary engine so methods for other game engines that I'm aware of don't seem to work on it. If anybody can help me figure it out I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

WUUUUUUUUT!
THANKS <3 :3

Edit: THanks ALOT uray.
The ending made me cry like a little girl T_T
I wan't a SEQUEL!

You're amazing!

Last edited:

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

This is certainly a suprise!! Awesome job thanks :D

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First of all thanks for the translation, now I have the bad part which is find the version 2.00 of the game XD, it's kind of scary that I find everywhere the 1.21 but nowhere the 2.00.

P.D: It seems quite annoying to play the game with ver 1.21. Got multiple errors like this playing in japanese local.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its here finaly :)
Cant wait to play it tomorrow :D

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all thanks for the translation, now I have the bad part which is find the version 2.00 of the game XD, it's kind of scary that I find everywhere the 1.21 but nowhere the 2.00.

P.D: It seems quite annoying to play the game with ver 1.21. Got multiple errors like this playing in japanese local.

That just says you're missing the icon for the blue heart item--seems unlikely given those have been in the game since 1.00. Check your game directory data/picture/, there should be three folders. Look for the one that isn't "HCG" and doesn't have the face graphics in it. Folder should be named アイテム and inside, a blue heart graphic named 青ハート.png. If the filenames are all garbled up then maybe what you need to do is make sure you're in Japanese locale when you extract data.wolf with arc conv, but I don't really know for sure because I don't run into these problems personally.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the same issue. There is no blue heart symbol, though the names are all correct. It's possible that it was added later.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That just says you're missing the icon for the blue heart item--seems unlikely given those have been in the game since 1.00. Check your game directory data/picture/, there should be three folders. Look for the one that isn't "HCG" and doesn't have the face graphics in it. Folder should be named アイテム and inside, a blue heart graphic named 青ハート.png. If the filenames are all garbled up then maybe what you need to do is make sure you're in Japanese locale when you extract data.wolf with arc conv, but I don't really know for sure because I don't run into these problems personally.
Seven icons and... no blue heart, it's not the only loadgraphic error. I suppose it's because of what I said that i was using ver 1.21 but well, I will try to find ver 2.00 again.

Even so, thanks for trying to help. I just don't have those icons in this version.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm. Looking through the files I see some of these identical icons in the CharaChip folder, it's possible in an older version of the game the dev had the game load item icons through those character graphic files and at some point switched over to individual icons. At any rate, here:

Put this in your アイテム folder and make sure it's named 青ハート. Sounds like it's the only one missing from that folder.
If you get other errors let me know and I'll do what I can, if the fix is simple.
Also I think looking for the 2.00 version of the game is probably futile, I don't think it's been shared.

But, well, I believe this patch effectively updates all the game code to be identical to v2.00's anyway. Just not the images. So if you get whatever is missing from those, you shouldn't need the 2.00.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm. Looking through the files I see some of these identical icons in the CharaChip folder, it's possible in an older version of the game the dev had the game load item icons through those character graphic files and at some point switched over to individual icons. At any rate, here:

Put this in your アイテム folder and make sure it's named 青ハート. Sounds like it's the only one missing from that folder.
If you get other errors let me know and I'll do what I can, if the fix is simple.
Also I think looking for the 2.00 version of the game is probably futile, I don't think it's been shared.
there are like 8 errors just by using esc and that's only there. It's kind of a waste of time to try to solve them all.

There seem to be many differences between 1.21 and 2.00, more than I thought. Well, at least it's not like people can't play the game, it is not a game breaking error. But there are many annoying ones...

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it would be easier to provide the image files in total, but I doubt that's ok due to the rules of the website.

weaple

Reputation score

Just search a bit harder. Putting [RJ number] 2.00 will give at least one functional link for v2.00.

jarva212

Reputation score

can i ask something when i press f4 there is only black scren im using window 10 any suggestion to fix it ?

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is HILARIOUS. Thanks so much for translating it. I'm gonna donate to your patreon for all the work you do.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I really appreciate that. And yeah, it made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion.

jarva212

Reputation score

how to get scene with kitsune girl konkon the right mask keep silent?

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to get the charm of inari by fishing 10 times first.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I manged to use a v2.00 with the patch, but I still get loading errors from it.

Attachments

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Four possibilities come to mind:
1. Errors with filenames becoming corrupted when extracting data.wolf, but that seems unlikely
2. There's a difference between the v2.00 on dlsite ENG and JPN, and the v2.00 you downloaded is the one from the Japanese store. But again, seems unlikely
3. The download you found that says v2.00 isn't actually v2.00, which is a thing that those download sites do sometimes to trick people into downloading from their links
4. Possible issues relating to not running the game in Japanese system locale?

I've confirmed I have those files in my game directory, so you SHOULD have them, too... Does the file you downloaded contain a .txt file called "readme ver2.00"? This is a changelog for the game updates, and it should indicate inside that the current version is 2.00 and the previous was 1.21.