What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Kinetic Chronicle (RE250830) (RJ250830)

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, everyone.

We're milkysofts...
And now the Kinetic Chronicle and thanks to everyone support now the project is at 100% now and we're preparing for the next project currently. ^w^

About the game
This one will be an action platformer game about a young treasure hunter Felesia Fatalis, or Feley for short ,and her adventure to search for the legendary treasure. But, the game will control with mouse and keyboard, You will control character movement with keyboard, and will attack, aim, and use ability with mouse. I recommend placing your hand like fps when playing.

The game is planned to have 6 stages total (0-5) And,thanks to the artifact Teria give her, Feley will get new power after defeat each boss, she can use it on.

The game will be in Yuri and comedy theme.
With no man or manlike creature around, yes, just girls and monster like slimes, tentacles, or harpy girls for some Yuri action.
We use sex sprites for monsters and animate cg for each boss.

Game Controls

Basic

W A S D or Arrow Keys -> move.
Left mouse button -> Melee.
Hold right mouse button -> Charge range attack, aim able with mouse.
Release right mouse button -> shot.
Shift -> run, air dash.

Advance
Left Click during full charge -> Charge save.
Right Click during 3rd kick in combo.(When her hand glowing) -> Quick charge save.
Down Key or S Key -> change weapon(stage 3+)
Hold Shift Key -> Speed up (stage 4+).
F Key -> masturbate(stage4+)

key feathers

Fluid gameplay as action platformer.
Over 12000 words story and hentai scene.
Girls boss fight and H-scene after win and lose every boss.
Ability to use telekinetic power to solve puzzle to progress the stage.

Language
The game will be dual language english ,japanese, and France(Thanks to Teddya78). This will be able to switch in the option.

Story
The story is about the strange phenomena called "White Wave" which causing destruction all over the world, and a 19 years old treasure hunter Felesia Fatalis, who try to find a legendary treasure to stop it.

She fellow the diary of her missing father and travel to the land no one ever been before. There she encounters many things she never imagines exist, an underground ruin guardian who so innocent and know nothing about the surface, an aqua spirit who got two personalities, tentacle monster who able to stop time ,and a society of tentacle monsters, as well as the secret of her father, the treasure she looking for, and the white wave, that slowly review through her journey.

Game Status
Monster sex sprites are done.
5 Boss battles done
5 stages done (0-4)
patreon version 1.02
public version Pub 1.02

Working On

Debugging progress.

The public version download link is here.

Also here is our so if you pass by don't forget to come to say hello. ^_^
And patrons version

Screenshot

Video Trailer
(WARNING NSFW)

(NONE H Version)
Nsfw video is mark as 18+

if you interest in supporting us. You can find our patreon here.

Last edited:

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action platformer yuri Hentai game

Looking pretty good so far!

As far as the voice goes, I think it's serviceable, but splurging for a real voice actress might up the overall quality of your game. Really depends on your budget though.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks interesting, let's see how the game going to be :)

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

As far as the voice goes, I think it's serviceable, but splurging for a real voice actress might up the overall quality of your game. Really depends on your budget though.
More than the voice itself, the audio quality of the recording seems to be a bit lacking. Part of commissioning voice work includes the fact that voice actors record using good equipment, so that's something to consider.

With 12,000+ words planned for the written part, I hope that there's someone available to do some editing/proof-reading/QC on that. The text in the trailer is good enough to get the point across, but without some editing, could serve to harm the game's image. It reads like a rough translation at the moment, which could turn some people off of the game.

I hope I'm not being too blunt with my observations. Looking forward to see what the game has in store, but wanted to point out any potential criticism while it has the chance to be looked at.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Since no demo, I can only say the art looks decent, hoping to get a demo version soon. I would support you on patreon but my wallet says no

I do support you verbally and wish you best of luck in developing the game and with patreon. Keeping a close eye on this

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking pretty good so far!

Thank you, and for the voice since we're pretty low on budget currently I'm thinking of using a voice pack, which already made. So the cost is not so high and we should able to afford it at this moment...

Looks interesting, let's see how the game going to be :)
Glad we catch your attention, thank you too, We'll try our best, Yay ^^.

More than the voice itself, the audio quality of the recording seems to be a bit lacking. Part of commissioning voice work includes the fact that voice actors record using good equipment, so that's something to consider.

With 12,000+ words planned for the written part, I hope that there's someone available to do some editing/proof-reading/QC on that. The text in the trailer is good enough to get the point across, but without some editing, could serve to harm the game's image. It reads like a rough translation at the moment, which could turn some people off of the game.

I hope I'm not being too blunt with my observations. Looking forward to see what the game has in store, but wanted to point out any potential criticism while it has the chance to be looked at.
I see... so the voice quality become problem too. We should try using japanese voice on the next update then.

About the words it's not about the grammar, but fluent of the sentence right? So bad there is no English speaker among us, currently I'm the one who write it. Okee, yep, time to find the text editor.

And don't worry, your style of criticism is what we always need to improve the game further. So thank you so much for advice then. ^^

Since no demo, I can only say the art looks decent, hoping to get a demo version soon. I would support you on patreon but my wallet says no

I do support you verbally and wish you best of luck in developing the game and with patreon. Keeping a close eye on this
Electricity out again... gladly the autosave save me this time. Um... why I complain about it here... = =
Glad to see our Tendril Chronicle in your list, and yes, we're working to pull out a demo version, It would be available soon.
Anyways, thank you, our wallet status not so good too, so maybe we're in the same boat. XP

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sort of going off topic here but did Tendril Chronicles ever get a animation gallery for the ingame hentai. Also what were players supposed to do in the later levels to avoid losing?:)

I ask these questions as a sort of tangential opening to the question regarding how difficult can we expect this game to be?:)

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sort of going off topic here but did Tendril Chronicles ever get a animation gallery for the ingame hentai. Also what were players supposed to do in the later levels to avoid losing?:)

I ask these questions as a sort of tangential opening to the question regarding how difficult can we expect this game to be?:)
Sadly we lose the tendril chronicle source files on the local flood. TwT That's also why the english version of the game would never release.

So what we still got is just the gallery of in game cg. (only cg not sex sprite)

For the guide of clearing the most stages of Tendril Chronicle is built as much as you can. Use Nao (cat girl) to gather plants and build a turret then put the turtle shell on the front to protect your turrets from getting killed by enemy fire.

After that, put Nao on the back row to catch the mole, and control Ami (sword girl) tries to maintain the situation, her sword can destroy the bullet before it reaches her, and can free her friend from bullet disable by attacking them. Also if you can capture the mole you can plant it on the ground to slow enemy down.

Anyways for Kinetic Chronicle, it will pretty much different, I think. Since this one is action platformer, so no strategy need to win. And also we plan to make a easy mode too.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Depending on how low your budget really is, you might consider buying a high-end microphone for your friend to use. Sticking with her as a voice actress will help build rapport and experience if you want to work with her again, and might save you time and effort in the long run.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

This some good shit

Edit: Just looked on your patreon and I wanted to comment on the kicking animation. It looks like she's putting no effort into her kicks at all. It'd really help if you had arm movement to show there's weight behind the attack. Also you might want to add the white wind to the knee like you have for the kick, because I honestly didn't think the knee was an attack before I re-watched the GIF image over again. Sorry if I seem picky...

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I really liked Tendril Chronicle. I thought the animations, characters, and hentai were all good and interesting. Sadly I never beat the game because it was so difficult, so I hope this game is a bit easier.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks good. I haven't played your previous game unfortunately. Not seeing a demo of anything either.

So all I can say is, if you are doing an action platformer, keep the controls tight. Most platform H-Games I play get tossed aside because they control like something that could look up to Wayne's World for the SNES.

Tight controls is the number one priority. Then the H-animations. Or the story. But seriously, let that shit control like Megaman. Or Shovel Knight for you kids. Number one Commandment for game design, H or otherwise, should be "Let Thine Controlles Be Tighte"

sandchainz

Reputation score

Depending on how low your budget really is, you might consider buying a high-end microphone for your friend to use. Sticking with her as a voice actress will help build rapport and experience if you want to work with her again, and might save you time and effort in the long run.
Oh c'mon guys, in action games voice is not that important, the most important thing in action games is a gameplay and another good point are graphics, but meanwhile gameplay is good enough I don't think that graphics are that important :p

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice idea, but anyways to do that I think I need some more budget first, currently I thinking about release both version as demo. My friend voice and japanese voice. to see which one would better.

This some good shit

Edit: Just looked on your patreon and I wanted to comment on the kicking animation. It looks like she's putting no effort into her kicks at all. It'd really help if you had arm movement to show there's weight behind the attack. Also you might want to add the white wind to the knee like you have for the kick, because I honestly didn't think the knee was an attack before I re-watched the GIF image over again. Sorry if I seem picky...
Of course, I'm the great, mighty poo...
Oh, when you say shit you doesn't mean shit right? OMG What am I saying.. = =
For the kick, do you mean she should swing her arm forward a little before the kick? I will try.
And that knee is not an attack, it's an animation that, she kicks too close to the wall, and she ends up just put her knee up and can't kick.
Anyways, thank you for the advice. ^^

I really liked Tendril Chronicle. I thought the animations, characters, and hentai were all good and interesting. Sadly I never beat the game because it was so difficult, so I hope this game is a bit easier.
I'm so glad you're, and I'm so sorry that make it so hard. TwT This one would much easier I promise. And also I plan to have an easy mode for this one too.

Looks good. I haven't played your previous game unfortunately. Not seeing a demo of anything either.

So all I can say is, if you are doing an action platformer, keep the controls tight. Most platform H-Games I play get tossed aside because they control like something that could look up to Wayne's World for the SNES.

Tight controls is the number one priority. Then the H-animations. Or the story. But seriously, let that shit control like Megaman. Or Shovel Knight for you kids. Number one Commandment for game design, H or otherwise, should be "Let Thine Controlles Be Tighte"
Currently I'm working to finish the game demo, it would be available soon.
And yes, I try to make the control fluid too.

For movement it will use WASD or the arrow keys as usual, but for kick, shoot bullet ,and use telekinetic power to move object. It would use your mouse.

Oh c'mon guys, in action games voice is not that important, the most important thing in action games is a gameplay and another good point are graphics, but meanwhile gameplay is good enough I don't think that graphics are that important :p
Ha-ha Am I worry about voice too much... ^^ Don't worry, I will focus on the gameplay too. graphics and voices would help give the character some live I guess, since they would not be just the action part, it has some story, and comedy also...

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

I really agreed with @doob420. Control is really important in action H-game.
Most Jap dev usually released bad game play with bad control. Then lure customers with art/CG.
It's like tradition now, when I see action with nice art on DLsite. I will guess that "this game has bad game play for sure".
So good game play and tight control will make your game look different.

I watch video trailer and I think her movement speed is too slow for running animation. It feel like walking to me.
And yeah her kick look really weak. She can't even hurt a small kid with that kick. 100% no with monsters.
I don't know how many frames for your kick animation. I think between her knee up and kick should use only 3 frames.
Last frame for knee up/ kick with speed line or effect / kick without effect (kicked). Sometime few frames look better than many :rolleyes:

And nice CG animation. She look really cute :D

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really agreed with @doob420. Control is really important in action H-game.
Most Jap dev usually released bad game play with bad control. Then lure customers with art/CG.
It's like tradition now, when I see action with nice art on DLsite. I will guess that "this game has bad game play for sure".
So good game play and tight control will make your game look different.

I watch video trailer and I think her movement speed is too slow for running animation. It feel like walking to me.
And yeah her kick look really weak. She can't even hurt a small kid with that kick. 100% no with monsters.
I don't know how many frames for your kick animation. I think between her knee up and kick should use only 3 frames.
Last frame for knee up/ kick with speed line or effect / kick without effect (kicked). Sometime few frames look better than many :rolleyes:

And nice CG animation. She look really cute :D
Thank you for your advice, but hey, Are you a fan of Atelier serie too? I remember my university days, which I borrow ps3 from my friend and play Atelier Rorona on my bed, those days are so great to me...

Anyways back to work. Since, the game is about jumping between platforms so change the speed character can move may impact the stage... I should thinking of change the animation to something that look slower then.

For weak kick animation, I update it already. ^^ Yes, 3 frame kick animation with some speed effect, like you said. Anyways to maintain the timing that character use to the kicking I add some leg swing back animation.

saga55555

Reputation score

Thank you for your advice, but hey, Are you a fan of Atelier serie too? I remember my university days, which I borrow ps3 from my friend and play Atelier Rorona on my bed, those days are so great to me...

Anyways back to work. Since, the game is about jumping between platforms so change the speed character can move may impact the stage... I should thinking of change the animation to something that look slower then.

For weak kick animation, I update it already. ^^ Yes, 3 frame kick animation with some speed effect, like you said. Anyways to maintain the timing that character use to the kicking I add some leg swing back animation.
Yes, I played Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Ayesha and Escha&Logy.
Really want to play the rest (Shallie, Sophie and Firis). But I decide to focus on making Atelier Tia.
So I don't have time to play the rest of the Atelier Series but my most wanted list now is Nier Automata T_T

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played only first 3 Rorona Totori and Meruru, after that I busy on working. = =

And also my friend not near enough to borrow PS3 anymore, haha

Anyways now let focus on our works... ^^

ha.. I wonder if I would able to make a game like that... long way to go..

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually really did like tendril chronical but my God was it hard. I couldn't finish it. But thought it was one of the more well animated sprite sex games.

Quite pleased to see you making another game. Though I have to agree with another poster, the running and kick seem...off somehow.

The English is definitely a plus though :D

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually really did like tendril chronical but my God was it hard. I couldn't finish it. But thought it was one of the more well animated sprite sex games.

Quite pleased to see you making another game. Though I have to agree with another poster, the running and kick seem...off somehow.

The English is definitely a plus though :D
I'm sorry again for made it that hard. TwT I already update the kick sprite, and I will back to fix the running sprite after I finish the demo. Now working on Teria movement. ^^