What's new

[Critical Bliss] "What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?" A corruption themed title!

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-----

Play the latest public demo on or
To get the downloadable (and much smoother) version of the latest public version of W!?MNAD!!? Visit the Help us be the best of the best by supporting our games and future work! (and you get some nice goodies too)

We are also currently running a (somehow) so if you want to futher support us you can also do so there! We are already at Update:82% in just a few short days!

-----

Hey ULMF! I guess it's about time that I post what I’m doing here.

Some of you might already know, but I run the site .
I've been part of this h-scene for a long time as a (disgusting) lurker mostly back in the day when Linemarvel was still a thing and Demon Girl was the best h-game that was ever created.

My mission has alway been to help improve the standards and perception of the scene in the west, so I felt it was time to just do so by example.

I got the whole general plot and details listed out in my so check it out there if your intrested.

TL:DR

Story: Selene, who used to be a rather lewd girl, is trying her best to get her life together after a bad breakup. However, everything gets turned upside down when a pair of mischievous demons (a succubus and an incubus), pretending to be humans, move in next door to her. The two twins end up taking it upon themselves to “show her the error of her ways” by putting her in various unfortunate situations.

Will the twins succeeded in snapping Selene back to her normal self? Or will they make her even worse than she used to be? Featuring artist and

-----

Tags:

mindbreak, transformation, body modification, corruption, moral degeneration, yuri (and not that bubbly shit either), genderbending, drugging, mindcontrol, futanari, monsters, bdsm, public use, incest and more!

-----

Art Samples:

-----

I'm extremely receptive of feedback! Please tell me your opnions below and stay engaged! Thanks for your time and I hope you guys like all the stuff I put out from now until the world falls apart or something.

Last edited:

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Critical Bliss] "What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?" A corruption themed title!

Looking forward to this. Lasterk's art is great.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Critical Bliss] "What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?" A corruption themed title!

The art looks very good, the setting seems also very interesting.

Going to check it out!:D

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone else who wanted to know, since the OP forgot to mention this, this game is a visual novel.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Demon Girl was the "best H-game ever" at the time of its release? Funny. This game does seem to have some pretty good art though, which is extremely rare for a non-Japanese H-game.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only got to play a tiny bit before i had to stop. Cant stand slow text like that, anyway to get instant text? Having to constantly double click is annoying lol

But i do like the art so far

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seipher said:
anyway to get instant text?
Not yet. It's still a very very early build and I think the focus was more on getting a satisfactory amount of content out for public.... "consumption".
I would hazard a guess that future builds will have configuration options ranging from Insta-Text to animation cuts and more than likely, a gallery later on.

The chibi art is adorable. The rest of it is gorgeous. I think the 18+ warning should come up first (only if no saved games are detected), then the textual version after Start is pressed.

Along with Insta-Text in future builds perhaps subdivide the skipping options to "Skip All", "Don't Skip Unread" and "Skip Nothing". And have a button to reconfigure the options during play.

I get 0.03 was meant to be a "taster" and that a save/load feature right now isn't that big of a deal but when there's more content, it may be.

I love the writing but I was actually with Selene at one point: "Are you STILL talking?!" Actually, that made me laugh. That and the "MOAR!"

Looking forward to what's next :)

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is this both people having the same scene with different dialogue going to be a common thing? that would make for a lot of futa content, which is okay with me

Last edited:
OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for the delayed replies. I’m a bit all over the place at the moment!

Kickstarter is now at 74% of its goal. Just 7 days:p

Looking forward to this. Lasterk's art is great.
Yup! Working with Lasterk and Sweet has been a smooth experience. I programed, wrote, image edited, and did tweaks to the composed music. I’m rather anal about my direction so I need flexible artist to work with.

I can’t do stuff all by myself however and is a massive hassle to work with, luckily though I’ll have my own vn engine soon enough. It's actually fully functional already.

The art looks very good, the setting seems also very interesting.

Going to check it out!:D
Appreciated! I hope you enjoy what I came up with, I practiced a lot in the narrative department to be able to deliver. I still have a lot to learn, but I’m happy that all my narrative practice and research has paid off in the enjoyment my title.

Demon Girl was the "best H-game ever" at the time of its release? Funny. This game does seem to have some pretty good art though, which is extremely rare for a non-Japanese H-game.
When we were all teenangers scrolling through newgrounds and didn’t know any better? It most definitely was… for me atleast!

That and Ganguro Girl.

As for the art, yes. You can’t change the scene if you don’t have good art to support your work. People deserve better to be honest and I’m here to deliver it.

I only got to play a tiny bit before i had to stop. Cant stand slow text like that, anyway to get instant text? Having to constantly double click is annoying lol

But i do like the art so far
The build you see now is done with tyranoscript, same shit that Teachin Feeling uses. It's absolutely ass to work with though, and the only reason I bother using it is because AT LEAST it’s a tad more modern than other engines and has strong html5 support.

However, me and my assistant programmer I really sick of working in it. So we have been developing our own fancy engine all in Node.js. This is stay true to our promise of delivering the smoothest and best experience we can.

What you see here is just us testing things out, we will decorate it with proper UI design later of course.

It will have everything a proper high-tier title needs by default and then some. Once we have tested it on a few of our own stuff we will eventually release it to the public. Nice and modern, easy to use, all done in Node.js!

Not yet. It's still a very very early build and I think the focus was more on getting a satisfactory amount of content out for public.... "consumption".
I would hazard a guess that future builds will have configuration options ranging from Insta-Text to animation cuts and more than likely, a gallery later on.

The chibi art is adorable. The rest of it is gorgeous. I think the 18+ warning should come up first (only if no saved games are detected), then the textual version after Start is pressed.

Along with Insta-Text in future builds perhaps subdivide the skipping options to "Skip All", "Don't Skip Unread" and "Skip Nothing". And have a button to reconfigure the options during play.

I get 0.03 was meant to be a "taster" and that a save/load feature right now isn't that big of a deal but when there's more content, it may be.

I love the writing but I was actually with Selene at one point: "Are you STILL talking?!" Actually, that made me laugh. That and the "MOAR!"

Looking forward to what's next :)
Lasterk and Sweet worked hard together to figure out a method in order for them to both work together. I had Lasterk tone down some of his anime aesthetic and sweet tone down his more western style.

It was a risky move of course, but it allows us to be “quirky” with the way scenes are handled. We are happy that the reception to it have been so positive!

OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is this both people having the same scene with different dialogue going to be a common thing? that would make for a lot of futa content, which is okay with me
It won't be futa all the time, but you will most definitely see it pop up more often than not! I fucking love futa, but I also appreciate having some variety for people to enjoy. (There are even special secret events that fire off in the title involved around all the futa scenes as well)

Cevi and Vulse have default genders, but they can switch to whatever gender they want on the fly. This is to play homage to traditional incubi and succubi lore and have a flexible characters to work with.

I'll be annoicing another project soon that's gonna be a fun little game centred around futa coming in the near future!

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some questions on possible content.

will it have hell hounds / demon dogs?

will it have futa on female? (personally don't like male on futa, that's just me)

pregnant endings?

Reputation score

will it have futa on female?
considering my playthrough had Cevi face-fucking our MC, yes.

Really liking the art and the dialogue is gold. Music is...there, I guess. It doesn't ruin the mood, at least.

But yea, this has got me quite interested.

OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

will it have hell hounds / demon dogs?

will it have futa on female? (personally don't like male on futa, that's just me)

pregnant endings?
1)
It could be something to consider especially once we get into the second half of the plot where the "real" antagonist show up and the "crazier stuff" happens.

Doggos will more than likely will be a thing in our free rouge-like/perma death title that will serve as a platform to perfect our level design chops. This is in order to prepare us for our endeavours of making a successor to VH. We'll have more info about that soon, but first we need to find a sprite artist that fit our standards and is into as much fuckd up shit as I am.

2)

As the man answered above this is already a thing. :)

If we decide to add futa on male more than likely it would be hidden as a "secret" in the title.

3)

We don't have preg planned as endings in this title, but if we have time before our planned release... it may be something we COULD sneak in somewhere.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So will everything happen to Selene or will she be able to do anything to others eventually?

OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So will everything happen to Selene or will she be able to do anything to others eventually?
Selene will eventually become a bit more assertive about what she wants yes.

It is a corruption title after all 8p.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like the only good reason to use tyranobuilder is if youre using live2d models... good on you for ridding yourself of it

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its nice. But it sounds disastrous. I won't say anymore cause I always get nuked when I point out negatives on these kinds of projects.

OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its nice. But it sounds disastrous. I won't say anymore cause I always get nuked when I point out negatives on these kinds of projects.
By all means PM me if you have any worries. I'm receptive of feedback. I wouldn't have gotten LewdGamer where it is now if it wasn't for feedback.

But if this is a "will this get done" situation. Well, the most I can tell you is wait and see, but I can assure you that I have a strong team of industry professionals helping and guiding me with project as I direct/write/qualitycontrol it. I have an estimated date of October for the Director’s Cut and Vol.1 is already 65% done.

Considering how the scene is right now, having doubt is completely reasonable and understandable. It's up to me and Team Bliss to prove ourselves and relieve these worries.

Not with talk and text, but with action.

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello how think are doing ?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anyone else who wanted to know, since the OP forgot to mention this, this game is a visual novel.
ergh ... pass ... not really fans with LN ...
tough the title instantly remind me with "Neighbor from Hell" ... :D