What's new

Lust Town

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lust Town

Lust Town is our first big adult game project, influenced by some adult rpg.

The protagonist of our adventure meet a girl who hid a weird secret. He obtains powers and is entangled in a battle between fairies and succubus, between cartels of the drug and policemen and all this surrounded by a lot of lust.
Still under development, it is an RPG game with several missions and decision-making during the game that affect story.

First alfa version avaible for patreons. Current version 0.0.1b

Tips:
Read the dialogues, they are not worthy of Shakespeare, but they will give you clues on how to follow the adventure.
Explore the city and talk to citizens.
Keep in mind that some options may vary the course of your game.
On your inventory, you have a "map" item. Use it when you need it.
The couch on your room to wait until evening, or use your skill for it.
Gather your brothel money every day or you will lose it.
Touch your skelly in your room for access to your memories.
To buy your motorcycle (fast trips around the city) you will need $ 10,000
On your memories room, installed an “Alpha cheat”, fast cash for your motorcycle. (Still under testing)

Attachments

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lust Town

Tried it, liked the prologue and the idea around it but it's kinda short to make a correct evaluation of it, it definitely needs some tweaking around some parts but kudos to you for making a male MC game interesting, at least for now. Good luck in the future.

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried it, liked the prologue and the idea around it but it's kinda short to make a correct evaluation of it, it definitely needs some tweaking around some parts but kudos to you for making a male MC game interesting, at least for now. Good luck in the future.
Thanks a lot! And this about tweaking parts, any comment will be helpful =)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot! And this about tweaking parts, any comment will be helpful =)
Sure thing, I'll try to make a guide to things I'd change quickly if I was the developer, I'll post screenshots and what not.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I would like to give a bit of feedback after playing this short version.

Things I think should be changed:

-Menu of the character: It would be quite better if it had a bit of personality, meaning that for example you could add there a part for "relationships", in which it will appear how liked or hated you are by a character. Or you could just take away those that are useless, the current status for example is just the normal one for a rpg maker game.

-Adding a map for the city: This can help a lot of people to know where they have to go better than memorize an image, another possible option is the ability to quick travel to the quest place, in this version players won't be lost with it, however in time people may end up lost or wasting quite a bit of time.

-How the player takes over the brothel: Ok, I think it's a bit obvious that this seems extremely forced, even more if you end up killing him (police doesn't exist?). Even if you want to make a game extremely focused on sex, it wouldn't be bad if the characters weren't one dimensional and hard to understand. After killing someone your first idea isn't to "take over an underground brothel" even more if you aren't a serial killer.

Now I will give a few recommendations for development, this part isn't truly feedback but more on the lines of helping to visualize the game:

-It's quite important that you know where do you want to go, how will you develop the faction fights, who are the important characters of those... even more important if it will have an effect in the world you are making.

-Quality over quantity: I would recommend that even if you end up adding a thousand women, at least have a few that are more significant, if you go just for the sex then your game will lose quite a lot.

-It would be quite good if you added one or two stats for the characters, like "affection", changing what they say based on the level or even adding events.

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I would like to give a bit of feedback after playing this short version.

Things I think should be changed:

-Menu of the character: It would be quite better if it had a bit of personality, meaning that for example you could add there a part for "relationships", in which it will appear how liked or hated you are by a character. Or you could just take away those that are useless, the current status for example is just the normal one for a rpg maker game.
Relationships addon is on our list of "maybe", but is not really important on quest right now, but we will think on it =)

-Adding a map for the city: This can help a lot of people to know where they have to go better than memorize an image, another possible option is the ability to quick travel to the quest place, in this version players won't be lost with it, however in time people may end up lost or wasting quite a bit of time.
Well, in inventory is a map of city, and there is a "fast travel" motorcycle, but not in start, you shall save and buy it. On 0.0.1b version I put a "cheat" to fast buy of the motorcycle.

-How the player takes over the brothel: Ok, I think it's a bit obvious that this seems extremely forced, even more if you end up killing him (police doesn't exist?). Even if you want to make a game extremely focused on sex, it wouldn't be bad if the characters weren't one dimensional and hard to understand. After killing someone your first idea isn't to "take over an underground brothel" even more if you aren't a serial killer.
Police is on v0.0.2 :)

Now I will give a few recommendations for development, this part isn't truly feedback but more on the lines of helping to visualize the game:

-It's quite important that you know where do you want to go, how will you develop the faction fights, who are the important characters of those... even more important if it will have an effect in the world you are making.

-Quality over quantity: I would recommend that even if you end up adding a thousand women, at least have a few that are more significant, if you go just for the sex then your game will lose quite a lot.

-It would be quite good if you added one or two stats for the characters, like "affection", changing what they say based on the level or even adding events.
Thanks a lot mate!!!
Is very interesting, I think there is some things to change =)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I didn't show exactly what I meant when I talked about the brothel, what I wanted to share wasn't that it needed police, but more on the lines of:

If you kill someone the reaction of a normal person isn't to say "all you have is mine", in fact most people would be more on the lines of "what have I done", and this situation makes the character quite... a strange one and impossible to understand.

This is exactly why I recommend that you change that part.

And... just asking without any other meaning but you are spanish right? I say it because it seems the language of the items.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I didn't show exactly what I meant when I talked about the brothel, what I wanted to share wasn't that it needed police, but more on the lines of:

If you kill someone the reaction of a normal person isn't to say "all you have is mine", in fact most people would be more on the lines of "what have I done", and this situation makes the character quite... a strange one and impossible to understand.

And... just asking without any other meaning but you are spanish right? I say it because it seems the language of the items.
I don't exactly agree with this, I mean, the guy is clearly a sociopath, the reaction seems quite adequate.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't exactly agree with this, I mean, the guy is clearly a sociopath, the reaction seems quite adequate.
Even if he is a sociopath (I personally just thought he was a dick, in fact I didn't have enough elements to truly conclude that), it is at the very least the worst possible decision taking over a brothel after a murder.

I would say this main character has too many bad attributes and difficult to understand for normal people if that was the case. In which case I truly would recommend a change, however of course the only thing that truly matters is how the creator of the game feels, if he finds it appropiate then I have nothing to say.

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great... I can finally masturbate to a set of flesh colored beach balls...

Oh wait, that's pretty much every other game on the market too.

If i have a hankering to impregnate a beach ball, will be sure to support... *sigh*

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm little weird, but is exactly how I was reacted :D
You want to kill me, I do all I can to survive and get drugs and gun.

But!! Really, brothel management is too fast... I will think about how to do it.

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version v0.0.2alfa just been released.

Right now is only for patreon beta tester, but include a lot of new content, new scenes and updates on storyline.

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We opened our first release for public, with all scenes. You can download it from our patreon site.

And feel free for contact us with your opinions, we really need it =)

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full public version v0.0.2c avaible for download:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like this game so far.
I agree that map of town is needed, since getting bike with out cheating takes loong time.
Also some kinda indigator where you can use you poweers could be nice, now i spammed it everywhere just to find sister sleep scene.
Shop system where some items takes couple days to arrive after bying them is nice addition its realy rare on h-rpg games.

Is there walktrhought or full save? i feel like i have missed alot of stuff.

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this game so far.
I agree that map of town is needed, since getting bike with out cheating takes loong time.
Also some kinda indigator where you can use you poweers could be nice, now i spammed it everywhere just to find sister sleep scene.
Shop system where some items takes couple days to arrive after bying them is nice addition its realy rare on h-rpg games.

Is there walktrhought or full save? i feel like i have missed alot of stuff.
I'm working on a walkthrought, but is not a lineal game, and my english (as you could see in game) is not the best, so I need time =):(

In inventory you have a map, Is not enought?:confused:

And a great idea that where you can use "lust" skill, thanks! I will use it! :p

OP
NRT.MHA

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full public version v0.0.2c avaible for download:

Also, early fourth version "patreon only" published.​

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now that i have played 0.4 version i can gve some feedback of it.

First thing i noticed that you can't use lustpower on sleeping sisteranymore
which in turn makes bying wifi camera pointless Only thing that you get from camera now is your sister reading, yes eaven in night she is reading.

Second was that old saves wont work correctly, if you load old save you don't get police or new mother content at all.

Also couple questions:
Is it possible to do what your sister ask and hire the receptionist to bordell?
Can you get evidence about succubus in bordell?
And finaly is there more Rudy content after copying files? She says waint her call but she wont call (stroy of my life :D )