What's new

ANGELICA ORIGINS [KELO GAMES]

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KELO GAMES presents

What kind of Game is Angelica origins?

Angelica Origins is the story about a girl and her slow transformation. Starting at her 18th birthday you will see everything from her perception and it will be up to you to make a choice for her future. In Angelica Origins there is only one path, no virgin/slutty ones. From this main story you will make choices for her and it will influence future events. Whatever you choose events are going to happen with or without her. It's the story about a normal teen with dreams nothing can go wrong right?

EACH EPISODE WILL INCLUDE A WEEK OF ANGELICA'S LIFE WITH ITS OWN ENDINGS.

THERE WILL BE ALWAYS A FREE PUBLIC VERSION FOR ALL.

In this game you'll find sex contents like:

CORRUPTION,
CHEATING,
NETORARE,
INCEST,
INTERRACIAL
and other things.

You absolutely can't find underage sex.

SCREENSHOOTS FROM MY GAME

==========================================================

Currently I'm working on:

ANGELICA ORIGINS - 0.2

Last Patrons Version:

ANGELICA ORIGINS - 0.1a (July 9, 2017)

==========================================================

Last Public Version:

This is the link to my Patreon Game:

Thank you so much. Mike.

===================

Last edited:

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ANGELICA ORIGINS

Angelica disappears after you go into the apartment with simone.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ANGELICA ORIGINS [KELO GAMES]

So what's this game about? What are the themes? Who's the main character? I assume it's the one with the curly hair, but who knows?

What's the gameplay like?

Dude, you got to give some details. Some kind of information about your game. A few pics and a link to patreon doesn't really cut it.

OP
D

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's shopping time!

Dear friends,
Angelica needs to change her clothes. Her friend Alessia wants to help her, Angelica is shy but she trust her friend. She need to do a little step to show her "hidden beauty". Do you agree? Do you want to change the clothes of our heroine? Become active! In the next days I will post a poll and all the $ 5 + patrons will vote and decide how Angelica will dress in the upcoming versions of the game.

Be ready! Which dress will win? Do you think you can win?

Help Alessia to choose new clothes for Angelica.

PS: In future there will also be a new poll for his new hair... Don't miss these decisions!

Mike.

OP
D

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New ideas, new tier,... new Angelica Origins!

Dear followers,

thanks to some advices from my best patrons, I have a lot of things in mind to improve my game:

Some new ideas:

1. I know how to improve a little bit my images quality (I'll test a new software today);

2. DONE!!! (I'll add a skip intro for people who want to start a new game);

3. DONE!!! (If possible, I want to speed up skip text for the same reason);

4. DONE!!! I've found a new script that add "auto dash" to avoid playing holding shift button. (Next episode I'll use Rpg Maker Mv for the mouse option).

I hope it work, but I dont' know if this new scripts will ruin your old saves... but I think "auto dash" it's a great thing!

New tier:

I'm thinking to add a new higher tier as some patron suggested me; this new tier will be limited and the patron with this tier will choose one (or two if you're the only patron in this tier) extra images to put in my game's collectibles. This image will be:

1. with the name of patron wrote in a corner:

2. patron can choose the character, clothes, pose, situations in accord to my possibility of course (you can't ask me things that I don't have or I can do it, but I'll do my best):

3. this extra images will be acessible inside the game only for 10$+ patrons with a secret password;

4. due to the limited spots of this tier (1 or 2 for now...) patron have to contact me before I'll create it.

These are my new temporary ideas, I have a lot of work to do now. Let me know what do you think!

Let's make this game, an awesome game togheter!

Mike.