What's new

ADV [ azurezero ] A night with Anne - strip crazy 8's game (FREE)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is flashgame tier to be honest but it's free!

A night with anne is a small consensual game where you play strip uno against a cute girl. it's based off the rules of the original game crazy 8's.

the rules of crazy 8s
players take it in turns to play a card, the card has to be the same suit or number as the previous suit, 8's are wild and can change suit, and 2's make the other player draw 2 cards and skip a turn.
the winner is the first to play all their cards

features 4 rounds of clothing removal and one animated victory scene.

I made this game because I'd made a cute live2d model and didn't want the animations to go to waste. I hope you guys get some enjoyment out of it.

to download it you click download now and click no thanks take me to the download (since it's always pay what you want with itch)

Last edited by a moderator:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: A night with Anne - strip crazy 8's game (FREE)

Huh an interesting idea, I will admit.
Does kind of bug me that you don't really lose anything for, well, losing, but the concept is interesting, even if its a one-sided game.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh an interesting idea, I will admit.
Does kind of bug me that you don't really lose anything for, well, losing, but the concept is interesting, even if its a one-sided game.
playing it on my tablet resulted in me taking over 30-40 minutes to beat it... i didn't want to complicate things by making people have to restart

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

playing it on my tablet resulted in me taking over 30-40 minutes to beat it... i didn't want to complicate things by making people have to restart
Could of made the player character also female, and you strip when losing.
Then have a yuri scene at the end once one of the girls is completely naked. With the winner on top if you know what I'm saying.

That way even if you lose you still win. ;)
Not saying you need to add this into this game, I understand this was meant to be a mini game. but perhaps in the future should you decide to expand on this type of game.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

And then after you lose after being stripped, she has her way with you.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Could have a win or lose kind of H-scene thing. I mean, I can see your thought on not wanting people to lose after a long time and get nothing, so you could still give 'em something for getting stripped naked!