What's new

[Preview][Demo][Patreon][RPGMaker MV] FWS : The Nether Sky!

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download the latest Public Build from my Patreon! :

-- Synopsis --

Ihria .. A world unlike any other.

And now that world has changed forever ...

A power both ancient and new stirs within you. It's ability to reshape the world chilling you to the core.

Take on the role of Victor Khalder a young man finding his way in the world whose sudden discovery thrusts him into a desperate situation. The arrival of an unknown army possessing unbelievable technology and the awakening of age old gods from slumber plunges the world into chaos! As all but unnoticed some unseen hand directs the soulless armies of the Chosen against the divided strongholds of humanity. Weak from constant corruption and war.

You must wield your power, Journey through the lost places and dangerous streets of Ihria, Rally your allies .. And stand firm in the face of an enemy that has manipulated history itself!

Together with your comrades you must discover the truth and unite the last world. Before it is too late!

-- What is it? --

Fractured Worlds : The Nether Sky is an erotic RPG game with solid mechanics, An interesting story and sexy monsters and adventurers! The game will feature a variety of anthro's and body types as well as a strong story. And a well developed world with it's own rules, politics and pitfalls! The game will include a large variety of SFW and NSFW content. Including some homosexual/transgender material. This game is catered around my own tastes as a bisexual male with a fairly strong preference for women. So expect mostly hetero stuff but with a smattering of femboys and the occasional hot stud. I plan on a few lesbian scenes but it isn't a main focus.

The game will be updated monthly ..
$10 Patreons get the update immediately ..
$5 Patreons get the update 1 month after release
Two months after release that build goes public.

-- Game features --

- Many hours of playable content. Demo constitutes about 10% of the full game.

- 12 H-Scenes. Currently mostly M/F but with some Futa and M/M.

- All CG SFW and NSFW are in HD 1920x1080 resolution. As is the game itself.

- A serviceable crafting system that feeds into the lore of the game and teaches you about the technology and politics of the world.

- The ability to recruit monster girls and monster boys that shine in battle and in the bedroom!

- Beautiful artistic overlays that bring the world to life!

- A cast of unique characters each accompanied by their own purpose built character art.

-- Final Word --

Thank you for reading through my preview! I hope that the game has piqued your interest. I am planning to release the game and open up my Patreon on the 5th June. And when I do that a link to my Patreon will be posted at the end of this topic!

Ways to reach me.

Twitter : @CC_FWS
E-mail : [email protected]
Patreon Page :

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Preview][Demo][Patreon][RPGMaker MV] FWS : The Nether Sky!

Very promising, and a canon bisexual MC huh? :cool:

Tho i chose to hold my any other thoughts about this game until at least the the demo is ready, if you don't mind.

I wish you good luck!

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fraid the release is delayed until the 10th.

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo version 1.0 Is now available!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, the demo is locked behind Patreon's 1$ paywall, is that intended? Like, the demo is indeed the Patron version, and the Public version demo will be released at later date? I hope you're not meaning to say even the demo is not free...

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Due to advice from my Patrons and from some knowledgeable people in the industry I have changed my release policy slightly. The long and the short of it is there is now a free demo available. It isn't as large as the entire chapter 1 you get on Patreon but if you want to see what the game is like before taking the plunge here it is !

And yes it was intended. I'm a bit new at this and didn't realize what that would look like to people .. and thought $1 was a quite reasonable amount to charge to play the game. I still can't really let the entire build be public for nothing. But I've made a demo version in order to show people who might be afraid I'm just trying to scam some coffee money out of them or something.

I hope you will give my game a try and consider supporting me on Patreon!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heads up in case people forgot, Mediafire blocks ULMF, so remember to copy the link and paste it on a new tab instead of clicking it directly. :)

Well, it's not really about the price you see. Demo is usually free, so some people could actually back down from investing in projects when they realized they have to pay for something that they think should have been free.

If you're uncomfortable letting people taste quite a big portion of your game for free, no one will be mad at you if you decided to cut things off in the demo. Just make sure you cut in moderations, leave lot enough stuffs for people to be satisfied and yet at the same time few enough stuffs for people to wanting more. :p

Last edited:
OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo contains the opening arc of the story .. Probably about half an hour or so of gameplay if you rush through .. Probably about an hour if you take the time to explore the town first. You can get a lot of info about the world and it's inhabitants by exploring the town, You do the first two dungeons with their bosses. And you get one H-scene where the protag get's his cherry popped. I think it's a reasonable amount of play for a taster.

I will be candid and say this is the first game I have really published. I made a few RM projects before but it was more me messing around with the engine than any real attempt to make a game. So this venture into Patreon is my first as an actual developer. I ask everyone to be patient with the mistake's I am bound to make. I can only promise that I am striving to learn from them and do better!

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those of you who are stuck there is now a walkthrough available!

Also here is a little preview of some upcoming characters. A slime girl and a Succubus Trap :) (Sincubus?)

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick preview! Of upcoming stuff in the August 15th Update!

- 4 New H-Scenes
- Encounter system reworked from random to sprite contact.
- Two dungeon areas with a boss at the end.
- A small town area with a quest to complete.
- New Overlays for some old areas that where missing them.
- New Original Music.

Read about all the details and future plans here!

Just to whet your appetite here is Nerine .. The latest addition to the growing Dimensional Brothel project. While it may take a while for all of these girls to appear in-game the artist is highly prolific! And I'm confident in another couple of months all eight girls will be ready and can be introduced as fast as I can code their quest-lines in XD.

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NEW BUILD LINK :

Greetings everyone! There's a new build available to all Patrons! Here's a list of everything you can expect to find!

0.06 Changes

1. Bugfix that stopped people from completing the Mira's Gift Quest.

2. Random encounter system changed to an on-contact-event Encounter system.

3. The Slime Caverns. A new map where you will meet the new slime girl Priscilla! The player will be able to choose one of six colors for this companion.

4. Ayrinth Village and the Dark Cavern. A new map with enemies/events and a boss to fight. In the village you will help them by making contact with the Succubus Pandora .. Bringing her onto your side and opening the Dimensional Brothel!

5. A total of Four new H-scenes added to the game!

6. New Overlays for previous and new areas of the game!

This build will go public in one month! Next Month I'll be making improvements to chapter 1 to address people's concerns over the quest log and the general flow of the earliest section of the game. I will also be adding a few new H-scenes to Chapter 1 .. So look forward to it!

OP
CrazyChameleon

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone .. CrazyChameleon here! Bringing you a preview of the September chapter 1 improvements update. Here is a list of incoming changes.

1. More descriptive quest log.
2. New aftermath screen (Loading the windowskin on such a large surface was causing lag)
3. Improvements to combat wait times and slider images.
4. Town teleport system .. To allow you to travel around more easily and pinpoint key locations by name.
5. Vendor Icons .. To allow you to find necessary shops.
6. Particle effects added to some cutscenes to spice em up a bit :)
7. A HUGE amount of bugs .. mostly to do with the new enemy contact combat system crushed.
8. (If I have time) A recollection room in the Chapter 2 stronghold. Where you will be able to replay any scene you have previously found. If this isn't completed this update it will be in the next one.
9. Four new NSFW scenes in chapter one.
10. Various improvements to the engine to handle various functions.

Here are some previews of the NSFW art :)

I hope you like the look of what's on offer and will consider supporting my game!

You can find the latest build (Though I would recommend you wait for this one) at ..