What's new

Trounce Tickle Tease

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Free download at

Hello friends,
I'm proud to present our newest game release.

It's a small game where you wrestle your childhood friend and current crush, Ashley. The loser of each round must remove an article of clothing. The loser of the entire match is at the winner's mercy.

Your mutual friend, Tess, is acting as referee, and she's not all that concerned about the conventional rules of wrestling. She considered submission by tickling or seduction to be entirely legitimate tactics.

The game is mechanically an elaborate version of Rock Paper Scissors, using instead the tactics of fight, tickle, or seduce. It's a short game, designed to be replayed. The game is also done, unless there's more demand for additional endings than I expect. Enjoy.

All the art in this game was paid for by Patreon contributions. If you like the sort of game content I put out, please consider pledging a few bucks a month to help make it happen.

Last edited:

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Trounce Tickle Tease

That link goes to a 404, sir.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really good and simple. Love how Ashley slowly gets more aroused throughout the match.

OP
The Silver Bard

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I fixed the link. That was weird. Some invisible character ended up in the URL somehow.