What's new

ADV Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Carolight] Sensual Samantha (v0.5)

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello...
For the past few months, part time I have worked on a game...

Anyway I thought I share what I have done...
It is a slow corruption type game, featuing 3D graphics. There is no combat, it is entirely story based.

Current public version:

Current Patreon version :

My patreon page:
( )

Last edited:

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sensual Samantha v0.1

I played around with it a bit. And as a amateurish game developer myself i always appreciate feedback.

What i liked

- Main character looks fine.
-The persons doing the bullying are something different they most game which
is refreshing
-Most of the event were kinda fun and exciting overall

What i didn't like:

-Not having the ability to dash , moving the character around is waaaaaay too slow
-The forced delay when taking a shower.. several seconds nothing happens i guess because the sound is playing i suggest adding do not wait for completion.
-The indoor maps could use some work on layout not the most important tho.
-The job at the dinner feels like a drag to me. It's taking way too long to plow thru the slow moving speed only adds to that annoyance.

I do not mind doing some repeatable stuff in a games as long as there is a reward but if the repeatable part is also super slow it quickly turns into an annoyance.

Overall it was ok en i am kinda curious how things will move forward.

p.s:Did i mention to add dashing yet?

OP
Carolight

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sensual Samantha v0.1

Hello, Thanks for the feedback...

About the dashing, during early development I was planning on making trigger points to make NPC's move, have them performance certain routines when the player was at a certain point, dashing was making certain events look out of place if the player had dashed past. Though later I decided to scale it back to only a few NPC's (I may remove it entirely), as it was getting a bit complex for my first attempt at a game :) I may re-enble dashing but at a slightly reduced rate.

I take on board the shower scene, that was one of the first scenes I made... I initially had planned to do a needs type system (eat/sleep/hygiene/toilet) but it was interferring with the story aspect, so I removed it. I left the shower scene in though... I will do the not wait as you say.

The Dinner scene, Im sorry it feels annoying. Though I actually like this, as I wanted to try create the environment of work place bullying spilling over into her normal world, and future planned updates will have more of this.

Last edited:
OP
Carolight

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sensual Samantha v0.1e

A minor update to version 0.1e

Changes from V0.1

Enabled Dashing
Added an option to bypass the shower scene after day 1
Fix for the doctor scene bug
Fixes for working in the Dinner on day 2
Fix in the warehouse
Fix getting stuck in the doctors
Optimizations

OP, direct link updated

I think that all the bugs sorted for this version, I can now concentrate on the update, appologizes to those who download the buggy versions, but it did help me find the bugs ;)

Last edited:
OP
Carolight

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sensual Samantha v0.15

Game updated to v0.15 for patreons, this version will be public once the next version is released.

Changes:

**A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED, as many events have been reworked.

**Reworked many events, fixing a bug that caused the player to stop when using mouse click to move.

Day 4 added

98 new CG’s

OP
Carolight

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
version 0.4a released for patreons
version 0.3 available for public

visit my patreon page for further details
( )

Last edited: