What's new

[RPG Maker MV] Tales of Ameria (Episode 1)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hello everyone,

Aggra here, creator of The Order of Light, bringing you some new lewd goodness:

Link to the game:

Synposis: This is the first ark of Tales of Ameria. In this ark you will take on the role of one of the three main characters that will appear in the final game, Julia.
Julia is a member of the "Agency of supernatural Phenomena". As part of the agency, Julia will take on the mission to investigate a hospital that seems to be influence by an evil source. Will Julia be able to help the people before they turn into Nurses and Patients? Or will she succumb to it's effect like every one else?

Adult themes:
F/F, F/M, corruption, mind control, female, male and shemale dominant, female submissive, masturbation and other delicious goodness.

Features: Changing World depending on your own level of brainwashing, fights with messages that show your corruption, a unique TP system that will enslave your character for a short amount of time!

Design progress and scope:
Tales of Ameria is a game that I hope will be enjoyable for people that love corruption and mind control. I want to add more and more different themes into the game in future Arks. More nasty stuff like transformations, nasty tentacles and evil mind suckers!

If you like my game and want to support me going further, please visit my patreon on:

Or check out the pervy blog for more stuff!

Sample screenshots:

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker MV] Tales of Ameria (Episode 1)

just as a reminder,
you cant click mediafire links directly from here, you need to copy and paste the url manually

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok first of all I have to say that the game feels quite... buggy:

Some examples that I caught.

Another thing is that I would recommend adding a parameter that shows at least the sexuality, meaning if the main characters likes more boys/girls or she is bisexual. I think that being able to follow that evolution and that it was shown on interactions it would be quite a plus for the game.

About fights it feels as if it is slower than your other games, what I mean to say is that for a punch or kick they use skills and it slows combat quite a bit compared with the typical "x attacks you". If you were just able to make it random about attacks like that so that only the message changes to "kicks or punches" then it would be better.

Finally talking about the mind control it needs a bit more of work, finding a pink dildo made it so that it seems the hospital was fully corrupted. In fact it would be better if it was quite slower the corruption.

Another thing (which I don't know if you added it) is that an ignored problem should become bigger with time. We have multiple characters that use hypnosis/mind control but it felt like they were waiting for me and in fact you actually have to go find them without any clue, it feels quite random.

The game overall is okay but I just wanted to say the issues that I found. Hope it helps.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

just as a reminder,
you cant click mediafire links directly from here, you need to copy and paste the url manually
Derp, I replaced it with a bloglink.

bugs send to aggra for fixing. :p

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody got a guide on this? Lack of any sort of tracker lets you easily forget what your supposed to be doing if you have to stop halfway through.

Edit: Or at least a save right before the actual battle with the evil chief.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is game breaking bug for me
you get stuck on the recolection crystal when you do the event there

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a bug in the massage parlor, after you go to the room where you'll receive your massage the game freezes.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already poked Aggra with both of the afformentioned bugs, they should be fixed in the newest version, 1.0b, see the blog for hotfixes.