What's new

ADV [Pokkaloh Team] Mozzoloh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all,

Mozzoloh is a RPG with an original battle system as you can see on the screenshots. As a rescuer, your job is to save people from the monster dimension (people = pretty girls). Once saved, they'll live with you in your mansion until you can send them back to their own world. You can capture and breed monsters to help you in combat. There is above 40 scenes and the game should entertain you for about 10 hours.

Here is a bonus code for you as this forum is full of hardcore gamers. If you type the code ulmf, the game will be more challenging (if you stay idle 2 seconds, it will skip your turn). It's even harden than the hard mode. You can return to the normal mode by typing the code again.

Screenshots :

Play final version (patrons only) :
The final version will playable for free in a little more than a month. The link will appear on my blog :
Play v0.8 on newgrounds :
Download v0.8 on Mega :
FAQ of the game :
Patreon :

Thanks for playing :)

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Mozzoloh (adult RPG with original battle system)

"Mozzoloh"

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo for about ~40 minutes or so. The combat is really interesting and makes you think about your next move. However, I think right now there's a lot of grinding that kind of ruins the experience. I ended up going through the slime dungeon about 7 or 8 times and on the last try I got to the boss holding the villager hostage and then died, meaning I would have to go through the dungeon another time and try again. Maybe I wasn't optimizing my turns as well as I should've but grinding kind of made the game wear out it's welcome pretty fast, I didn't even get to any H-scenes because I was getting tired of doing things over and over. Maybe if there was a way to continue where you left of or if you started with a bag so you could heal yourself mid-dungeon and not have to try and go through 3-4 fights and a boss with one go. I think that would help things especially since the battle system is more complex and doesn't let you just spam through battles (which is a good thing). Otherwise great work though, I look forward to seeing how the project goes :D

Max Nobody

Reputation score

I've been looking for a game with that kind of battle system for aeons. The "active weapon" part especially gives even more depth to it. But for now I feel like it's too grindy right from the start. I mean, RPGs are supposed to be grindy, but you have to be hooked into the story first, to give you a good reason to grind.

Shame that it's so short tho.

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo for about ~40 minutes or so. The combat is really interesting and makes you think about your next move. However, I think right now there's a lot of grinding that kind of ruins the experience. I ended up going through the slime dungeon about 7 or 8 times and on the last try I got to the boss holding the villager hostage and then died, meaning I would have to go through the dungeon another time and try again.
Rejoice, that's what a lot of people complained about and I've decided to make some changes so that there is no more need for grinding in the first dungeon. Now you just have to wait for the next public release :)

Shame that it's so short tho.
Well it's only the beginning :)

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all. I've released a new version for my patrons where I fixed most of the complaints I received. You can see the full changelog here :
I'm awaiting your reviews (those who are not patrons will be able play in less than a month).
Thanks

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, I've updated the main post so you can play the latest release :
You can see full changelog here :
Thanks for playing :)

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all,

Good progress have been made and there are two new versions :
v0.4 is public and can be played here :
- New girl : the builder
- New dungeons : Arid desert
- New mini-dungeons
- New events in the dungeons
- Coliseum with Raven as staff
- Bestiary
- Calendar when you click on the date
- Date fail threshold lowered to 85%
- The level of items appear on their picture
- The bonus codes have been changed
- Amelia "keep item" bug fixed
- Other improvements

v0.5 will be patreon only until v0.6 is out :
it can be played here :
- New girl : the huntress
- Possibility to capture and extract gametes from monsters (gametes can't be used yet)
- New mini-dungeons
- Bonus dungeon : Hero dungeon (will be completed later, in the hero dungeon the monsters has 3 times more HP)
- Bathhouse and bath "minigame" (completing the minigame doesn't have any purpose yet)
- Wall type monsters
- New cheat code for $10 patrons to unlock a powerful catching net
- Kiara stats are reduced in hard mode so she can be defeated

And the progress will continue. In the next version, the player will be able to create monsters by using the extracted gametes. By raising those monsters, they will join the hero in battle to assist him. And of course, if you treat a monster girl well, she might take a liking to you:)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Played a bit, the bow is completly overpowered compared to the rest of the weapons. You can OS most monsters with a 10 (or 12? don't remember) any weapon, which is a bit ridiculous (especially if you have two). I don't think I ever used the attack button again after getting one (except for refill the board). The crossbow is a close contender, but the rest of weapons are in the dust compared to these two.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
12 is with the wooden bow while 10 is with normal bow. Also this strategy is nice up until you fight the armadillos whom are resistant vs physical.

Also anyone able to beat the snake den? Can't even do it on easy considering that they do way too much damage.

Edit: had to grab anti-toxin ring.

Last edited:
OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Played a bit, the bow is completly overpowered compared to the rest of the weapons. You can OS most monsters with a 10 (or 12? don't remember) any weapon, which is a bit ridiculous (especially if you have two). I don't think I ever used the attack button again after getting one (except for refill the board). The crossbow is a close contender, but the rest of weapons are in the dust compared to these two.
Yes, I nerfed the superior bow already but it's still OP. I'll nerf it again a little and make it harder to get from the shop (rarer and more expensive)

Turrican

Reputation score
Hello to all.

Has any of you ever played the latest version of Mozzoloh?

I can not understand the super food quest, where to find food for captured monsters and how to unlock the monster h-events.

Can anyone give me a Walkthroughs of these three topics?

Thank you.

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've updated the main post as the game is now finished.
To get a superfood recipe, you need to breed a monster up to five hearts and then it may tell you a way to make a recipe better and hence it becomes a superfood recipe. To get all the superfood recipes you basically need to breed all the different types of monster which require a lot of time. Hopefully it's not necessary to finish the game.
Food for captured monsters can be found at the shop, in the dungeons or be harvested at lily's hut ;)
To have the monster h-events, you need to raise it's relation to 5 hearts. Then either a "sex" button appear or you have to go to a certain place. The details can be found in the gallery (you have infos on how to unlock the next picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.