[Complete - Partial] -少女異聞録- 1.0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Go right ahead. I don't mind people using my partials for either updating or further translation.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oki, I'll start updating it ...
(no real gamebreaking in it so it still okay if you play the old version 1.0.8 for a time being)

here, just overwrite the old one, please test if there's any problem ...

Attachments

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
to update :
1. get ver 1.1.0
2. overwrite with partial 1.0.8
3. overwrite with my 1.1.0 update

if Yugifan willing to update his patch, just put my version at his ...
that will complete ver 1.1.0 update ...

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All password to all files i share should be : Yugifan3

dummy1234

Reputation score
Quick question - I used the translation, but now everything I see other than the English text shows as squares, anyone has a suggestion what might be causing that?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Quick question - I used the translation, but now everything I see other than the English text shows as squares, anyone has a suggestion what might be causing that?
It usually happen when the game require japanese local setting and you aren't using them, so all japanese text is giberish / square / invisible.

If you're on local japanese, it's something else. If not, the easiest way to check is running the game using an emulator (try Local Emulator) - or switch your local setting to japanese.

It can also happen due to problem with the library used (check the game.ini file). Some are more for english version while other are for japanese version. If you're .ini is set to the wrong one it can cause it (it happen, although rarely that the library is changed by the translator when doing the translation, but I've never yet seen it happen for a partial, so I doubt it).

dummy1234

Reputation score
Found the problem, was doing the copy-pasting wrong with a US project file instead of pasting it in the same folder with the JP files...

tamakosan

Reputation score
Hey guy, I have done uncensored for my self (almost every female part) so I decide to shared it.
Have fun :D
P.S. just replace the image on pictures folder.

Attachments

zipetya

Reputation score
Hey guy, I have done uncensored for my self (almost every female part) so I decide to shared it.
Have fun :D
P.S. just replace the image on pictures folder.
Thanks, but could you elaborate on how we could use this?

to update :
1. get ver 1.1.0
2. overwrite with partial 1.0.8
3. overwrite with my 1.1.0 update

if Yugifan willing to update his patch, just put my version at his ...
that will complete ver 1.1.0 update ...
Won't that make the game revert back to 1.08, though? I mean with only System and CommonEvents updated (for which you have my many thanks)? Just asking, because I can see there were changes done to the Scripts, MapInfos, and 9 Map###.rvdata2 files in the v1.10 as well, compared to a v1.08.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just a head up - after trying to aply the patch from Yugifan3 drive disk and Yariel 1.10 patch, there some lost of option in the gallery.
The game don't ask anymore if you want to see the virgin or non virgin version (which was added in the 1.06 version).
Plus you only got the short version of the school orgy bad end (only the 3 main girls, not the side girls from the school and Retina & co).

and the game.ini it the patch say ver 1.05, but maybe just something forgotten to be updated ? or a problem with the old file being updated in the drive ?

Haven't played enough with the partial installed to see if there was more problem. At least the game worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.