What's new

[Complete - Partial] -少女異聞録- 1.0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice to hear, I've had my eye on this one for a while, but i recall the combat system being kinda funky and difficult to understand with only a machine TL. Hopefully having the UI in english will make it more understandable.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, so i finally got my hands on the game.
There is around 700 skills in this game. Might take a while to translate each one but me and @Anurabis are on it!

As usual, Items, armors etc. will be translated. Every single menu as well and if t here is any Quest system that will be translated as well.
This is game been looking forward too and it's not disappointing me yet.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the work!

While in combat, this game is spamming agth too much.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
make only the most necessary that is enough ^ ^
the question is obs obs still bugs are in the version and updats could make the translation again to nae ^ ^

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update for partial.
Most of it is done.
The thing waiting for now is @Anurabis skill translation. Once that is done ima do some playing and find stuff missed translated / need translated / re-translate
@candiru was / did armors, but he lost all of it, so I spent all day re-translating it.

Thanks to @Sinflower I now have a great awesome tool for translating choices, so even IF the game gets a update, I can easily re-translate all choices. Aweome buddy! You deserve a loli medal!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bug fixes
- Fixed a bad part image display
- Fixed bug that sometimes overlapping EXP up etc
- Fixed a bug that became inoperable when canceling home when summer festival
- Fixed a problem that some events not occurred
· Fixed that there was a depiction that worried about pregnancy though it is not pregnant with a viable aid dating scene
- Fixed a bug that character chips will become white latin until free action when the white lily is headed after the opening dungeon is cleared
- Fixed trouble of treasure box at dungeon 3

Other
· Fix to be able to select takeover item
· Weight reduction when displaying CG

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial! I've encountered something annoying, though. After installing the partial, the window screen of the game got much bigger than before. How's that? How can I fix it?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Use F5 and F6 to change window size.

Seems like the partial messed up the "stomach" growing when you get pregnant.
Oops? Ill see about trying to fix this.

Last edited:

popotitos93

Reputation score
I think the "stomach" growing error is fixed in 1.05V
Thank you for the partial!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay. Let me update the partial then.
You CAN do it yourself, but this won't include choices translated.
How? Simple. From the 1.05 version, copy the 001map.rvdata2 and up to the file mapinfo.rvdata AND common events to the partial.
Or can wait until i update partial.

Edit : Update done!

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Might as well tell you about this game gameplay and battle ...
This game is quite a copycat for PERSONA game ...
Battle :
If you hit enemy with "Critical" or "Element they WEAK", you will get extra turn, BE WARNED THE ENEMY CAN DO THAT TOO !
As you advanced with S-Link with other girl, they will support you more in battle ...
(Like in PERSONA game, raise up a "down"-ed character, Follow Up Attack, use automatic support skill, etc ...)
Advancing S-Link (community link) in this game beside helping in battle, they will unlock certain event and fight ...
(mainly against their "Shadow" or "Persona", just re-visit old boss location and you can meet their opposite)
also if you MAX their Comm Link, you will get chance to raise KO ed character and 1 or 2 ultimate equipment ...

Defeating Old demon from Retina hidden arc will yield BEST accessories which boost all stat by 100 ...
(be warned just like hidden boss in PERSONA, that Demon is really powerful)

you can unlock H scene if the character have high Seduce / Temptation status ... but don't worry if you can't unlock them all ...
there's an Item sold for 1g at the end of Slum section, just buy it and end your game, it will automatically unlock all scene ...
BTW, there are also NG+, just like in PERSONA game ...

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if you can mention what being updated from 1.0.8 to 1.1.0, then I'll try to update this partial ...
update patch note for 1.09 and 1.10 :

ver1.10更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・美羽がコスプレドレス装備時に立ち絵表示がおかしい不具合を修正

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ver1.09更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・条件を満たしていない場合に【H EVENT!】アイコンが表示される不具合を修正
・12月学校内イベント時に梢がコートを着たままの現象を修正
・コンフィグ画面の不具合を修正
・戦闘中陽菜の髪型が反映されない不具合を修正
・その他、細かい不具合を修正

その他
・ダンジョン9敗北Hイベント、海イベントの差分を回想シーンで表示するように調整
Original japanese seem better for information than google trans.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hmm, seems it tweak Common Event and System a bit ...
let's see if I can update it ...
thanks for the info ... (unless Yugifan3 want to do that) ...
(please mention in here if you want to do this or just pass to me)

oh yeah, thanks for the info ...
detailed info of update really speed things up ...

Edit : Common event don't have much change, just copy-paste translated part seems enough to do the trick ...
in other words, just comparing the old Script and Common Event between 1.0.8 to 1.1.0 is enough to update it ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.