What's new

[131206]....double release?!

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
first off, kudos to hikiko123 on sukebei.nyaa for uploading these two as torrents.

[131206] 姫騎士オリヴィア 調教:01
(Himekishi Olivia - Ep. 1)​
Cover Art
An adapted work by Milky, from Hills/Silkys

the plot is kinda like a sequel to Himei Dorei (not that it actually is a sequel, mind you), in that some kind of summoner/magician/sorcerer has taken over a kingdom and is using his magic summoning to do 'stuff' to the princess and/or her assistant or sister.

my japanese is shoddy, so sue me :<

anyways, the animation's pretty good, the designs remind me strongly of some other hentai that i watched recently but can't put a finger on, and orcs + tentacles + preggers + all that goodness.

i'd recommend it to the crowd at ulmf -3-b

anyways, is the mega link.

tags: rape, pregnancy, inflation, orcs, semi-tentacle orgasm machine, womb-penetrating

[131206] メリー・ジェーン]虜ノ契 ~家族のために身体を差し出す姉と妹~ 上巻 恥辱の契約
(Slave Contract - For my Family, For my Younger Sister, I Will Persevere, Ep. 1 - Contract of Shame)​
Cover Art
A Mary-Jane work.

As you probably guessed from my hodgepodge of an attempt at translation, an elder sister is 'enslaved' by 'contract' to protect the rest of the family. basically, the 'family' is a literal "Family", part of the Yakuza. the main female lead and her sister were orphaned early on, and their grandfather took them in. their grandfather raised them and loved them as if they were his own, and so they had a happy life. then one day, DUN DUN DUN, territory warfare breaks out, their family gets the short end of the stick. the grandfather soon falls ill and dies, the next head of the family that their grandfather belonged to excommunicates the new leader and their small group for some reason or another so they're left to fend for themselves. i guess someone or another arranges for another yakuza group to help the now-smaller group fend for themselves, and the condition is that one (or maybe two? maybe the next episode will end up telling lol) of the sisters become a sex slave for the other yakuza group for however long their family needs protecting.

anyways, as far as i can tell, the main female lead isn't in a relationship with anyone, so no NTR here. i forsee either mindbreak in the next ep, or the family suddenly gaining power again and then everything goes back to a relative calm. however, this is all speculation as no actual mindbreak has happened yet in this ep.

is the mega link

tags: rape, orgy, yakuza?, was-a-virgin?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [131206]....double release?!

Hrmmm the Olivia one was pretty hot I guess. If you've seen Hime Dorei or any of the Himekishi series, you've seen this one.

The second one was rather strange....did anybody else feel like the art style changed once or twice randomly and the main girl's boob size went from like a F to a B a few times? Was a relatively hot hentai I guess but nothing special.

Thanks for the shares though :) Always enjoy new series!

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are two words that ensure I will download a hentai, without even seeing a screencap.
Hakudaku and Himekishi. Always worth seeing.

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@vinceras: actually i felt the opposite, that sometimes her cup size went up randomly first, before shrinking back down again into what it was before XD

@blue: i've never heard of hakudaku....*googles*....ah, which one? helter skelter? wana: hakudaku mamire no houkago? or another one entirely? @.@

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All of the hakudaku are awesome :p Each of the ones you listed, and the others as well.

Same for everything with "himekishi" in the title. Whether it's Lilia, Angelica or Janne.

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

update to the second share on my OP.

here is episode 2, uploaded to mega.

confirmed mindbreak but eventual happy end, enjoy -3-b

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

And like had been predicted...and predictable, the younger sister comes into play as well. She's a cute little thing. Pretty sure this was a 2 episode series judging by the ending.

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

update for Himekishi Olivia's second episode.

thanks to hikkiko123 of nyaa for the upload~

mega.co link

was kinda disappointed that we didn't get to see more of that tentacle machine, but there was this mindbreak ring and an interesting loli-beam...lol

enjoy~