What's new

Dlsite old DRM has been officially turned off for the oversea versions games.

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite Secure Application Kicker does no longer work for oversea version games the service has been officially turned off. The Dlsite staff has told me it's mandatory to re download the same game to upgrade to PlayDRM. It seems it only applies to overseas versions of games, since the Japanese versions this old DRM works fine.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hopefully, not going too much offtopic here.
So... I've read several times that it seems really hard to crack playdrm 'encryption' of dlsite games, but still I've seen quite a few games with playdrm cracked already.
Today, I just saw cracked and shared on anime-sharing (that also has playdrm) on the very same that was released (today).
So... I'm kinda wondering if there's an easy method to get through playdrm now or at least if there's anyone here that knows anyone that can crack it.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Hopefully, not going too much offtopic here.
So... I've read several times that it seems really hard to crack playdrm 'encryption' of dlsite games, but still I've seen quite a few games with playdrm cracked already.
Today, I just saw cracked and shared on anime-sharing (that also has playdrm) on the very same that was released (today).
So... I'm kinda wondering if there's an easy method to get through playdrm now or at least if there's anyone here that knows anyone that can crack it.
it depends, in some cases, simply using another .exe file does the job, sometime with one or two extra steps.