What's new

2 Random Animations

Onyx25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello people, long time lurker, first time poster (or maybe 2nd..)

I've been working on some animations and i'd like to get some outsider input on how they look.

This one involves 2 kunoichis having some sisterly "bonding"

Just keep in mind that i'm very very new at this (less than a week )

For the mods, i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this kinda thing so, if its not, please move it to the appropriate place :)

(DL attached file, in mp4 format)

EDIT : Might as well upload a 2nd attempt. Ayane taking it up her cute lil bum.

and oops it looks like the downloaded attachment gets renamed to something like "attachment.php" when you download it, if it does just rename to .zip and it will work :)

Last edited:
OP
O

Onyx25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 2 Random Animations

Experimenting with face flexes

Momiji is the hawtness o_O

*removed link*

Was going for the horny look..now sure how well i've managed to do that but hey :p

*removed Link

(can't post links or insert images yet so, replace "hxxp" with "http")

Last edited:
OP
O

Onyx25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got this one done.

The end result is pretty far from what i had in mind at first but at least i got to learn how to do some face flexes and also learned how to do some camera work!

It's still pretty jittery but I really like how cross-eyed Momiji gets at some point!

Anyways, video was 3.7gig render at first, down to 26 meg, then compressed further to 4 megs so, hopefully the quality doesn't suffer too much.

I wanted to upload as an attachment but i think theres a 4 meg upload limit for a zip file so, heres a gfy link.

Can right click and "Save movie as" to download it to your computer

*removed Link*

(replace hxxp with http)

Last edited:
OP
O

Onyx25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Next WIP. I'll try to make it short but intense :D

*removed link*

Last edited:
OP
O

Onyx25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it's taking a bit longer than i had planned.

At least she doesn't seem to mind!

*removed link*

edit: After using my head a little, i kind of figured that posting links to what is most certainly copyrighted materials for 2 pretty big
gaming companies on a PUBLIC forum is probably not that much of a good idea. Now i'm sure they don't give a crap but still...

I'm gonna change my MO here and ask people who are interested to send me a PM, i'll PM back links to stuff i make here and there instead.

Last edited:

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think game companies care about satirical stuff. Zone does all sorts of stuff like that. But then again I have no idea where Zone actually lives so what's legal in his country might be illegal elsewhere.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have you posted your kunoichi animation anywhere. I'd love to google find it if you can give me some search terms. ^^