What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [24ぺーじ / Page 24] 淫魔窟のエクスプローラー / Inma Cave Explorer (RJ265889)

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Why don't you share your save then? :sneaky:
Well Sir DarkWhite I don't have a 100% save like he ask I am afraid if I did I would but I am stuck 2 sooooo:sneaky: And just stating the fact that no one even responded to his comment tells me no one really wants to share it if they do have it unless you want me to think everyone who played it never beat it... :eek::eek:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well Sir DarkWhite I don't have a 100% save like he ask I am afraid if I did I would but I am stuck 2 sooooo:sneaky: And just stating the fact that no one even responded to his comment tells me no one really wants to share it if they do have it unless you want me to think everyone who played it never beat it... :eek::eek:
You're missing the point. He(DarkWhite) is asking that you should share your save file so that others can see why you are stuck and maybe help you.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ask, and thou shalt begrieve. Not that anyone asked.
Nag me if it doesn't work; I usually hate hacked saves but this game is grindy af.

Attachments

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have the latest patch? The version I have doesn't have a recollection room.