What's new

ACT Loli [新板2スレ目の641さん] ククリの冒険

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [H ACT] ククリの冒険

She looks like Roll. It is highly likely that she's based on Roll considering how much this game was obviously inspired by the Megaman series.
The game's "famous" name was Kukuri, the name of the female protagonist of .

Last edited:

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I went to the download page, It seems like the file is splitted into two parts, but doesn't matter which one I click, I couldn't get the download going.

Am I doing something wrong here or is the file removed already?

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was there wen I grabbed it almost 2 weeks ago.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

After over a year, there's a new update.

New stuff:
* Fifth level (mountains)
* Gallery mode in the top right corner of the map.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

im surprized i never heard of this game before. its such a great game. and the fact different attacks mean different game over animations is really amazing. i wonder if this game will have an "ending" if that wasnt the ending already.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

After over a year, there's a new update.

New stuff:
* Fifth level (mountains)
* Gallery mode in the top right corner of the map.
Thank you, what's the animation for fifth level?

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some of the animations have changed between these versions as well - for example, the red slime's grab is quite different, as is their game-over from the grab.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tried to run it full screen... and running it in 640x480 mode from compatibility mode hides the hp bar and struggle in the bottom strip outside of my monitor, all because of the window edge up top pushed it down. Played with monitor hardware setting and no go.

Then decreasing computer resolution natively screws up my desktop icon placement hah.

1st world problem lol :D

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God damn this game is rough. Anyone got a full save now that there's a gallery?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game as a good balance with H and Ryona maybe there is hope for more.
just use cheat engine.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

this game as a good balance with H and Ryona maybe there is hope for more.
just use cheat engine.
What cheat engine?

Also anyone got a save with every stage unlocked? :D

Edit: Wow...last stage is annoying, disappearing blocks (teleporting), and spammy boss.

Last edited:

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is having a hard time finding the game just google " ククリの冒険 " and click on the " seesaa " wiki page.

---- Then URL: アップローダ

and you should find it easily from there. Password is ryona

I think this is loli? maybe, in pixel art its quite hard to tell unless its like parasite in city

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Here;s the animation I got so far:

Edit: I think I unlocked everything already.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
qwerpoiu80

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

+++rep for Rayearth, because holy sexy loli elves dancing in skimpy school swimsuits is this one HOT update!!

The game is just as fantastic as I remember it. Remember those H-games you hated just because you'd need to make yourself lose to view a H-scene? Well toss that mindset outta the window because that's what you're gonna have to do here! And yes, it's hard, but it's not FlowerFairy hard, and I'll be damned if I didn't find the process awaken my inner sadist, having to think of creative ways to make our cute little heroine die :cool: It's like, in the 4th boss, you get a different game over depending if on which enemy kills you: whether the boss, any of the 3 monsters she summons, and yet another set if they kill you after she's knocked out! Yes, it can get frustrating, but when I finally did it with the eyeballs and was treated to a Yuri scene, it made it all worth it - cos what's the use of cute loli girls if they aren't helping evil tentacle monsters make them cum buckets of pleasure all over each other~ :D

I REALLY hope this isn't the "full game" - I can't wait for more content!!!

Tolp

Reputation score

Noting there was an update on the 17th. Play as the blue hair and it's a flying stage where I swear the length feels different every time I play it. From what I can tell some GO animations aren't implemented yet (I recall this happening with one of other updates before they adding stuff in.). Very power up heavy- I recommend chaining L power ups into each other. Kinda hard to bump into a specific foe to get their animation, and the slime thingy has 3 for it's different sizes.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Noting there was an update on the 17th. Play as the blue hair and it's a flying stage where I swear the length feels different every time I play it. From what I can tell some GO animations aren't implemented yet (I recall this happening with one of other updates before they adding stuff in.). Very power up heavy- I recommend chaining L power ups into each other. Kinda hard to bump into a specific foe to get their animation, and the slime thingy has 3 for it's different sizes.
Thank you for the info! Gonna try it right away.

Edit: How do you play as the blue girl?

Edit 2: Weird, after closing and re-opening again, I found the stage.

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have no idea how to defeat the boss at the mountain stage.
I can't dodge those homing balls.

Okay.... found the slide....

Last edited:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i cant navigate the downloader to download the file, even with google translate.
can someone give me or help me find the the updated game?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is having a hard time finding the game just google " ククリの冒険 " and click on the " seesaa " wiki page.

---- Then URL: アップローダ

and you should find it easily from there. Password is ryona

I think this is loli? maybe, in pixel art its quite hard to tell unless its like parasite in city
I found the url you mentioned, but i cant figure out where the actual download is on the japanese site, can someone help me out? There is simply no download button.

Last edited:

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found the url you mentioned, but i cant figure out where the actual download is on the japanese site, can someone help me out? There is simply no download button.
Look at the list of files on the getuploader page, it says "kukuri" right there.