What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 305 LABO] [ 305開発部 ] Miko to Miru Sekai / ミコと見る世界 RE148781 RJ148781

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ミコと見る世界

i have no idea how to beat big Arm in room hiding the jail
(the music in thare is creepy as fuck)

i try to read all commend in here to figure out to beat this game
but you know...something is too hard to understand

i play this game like 5-6 hour only i know is how to get new kimono
(is make you main character can level up)
and get only H-scene in 3nd ending

I don't understand at all is about "Arm" you girls
is can cut off or something??
because people said about "remove her arm" everytime
but i don't really get it how to do that

p.s. is that still don't have someone put 100% save??
At lvl 15, the main character will get his own arm just like the girl's. At the same time he will get 3 abilities: The first cost 100mp and hits the enemy for half of their max HP. In other words, if they have 100 max hp, it will hit them for 50 every time it's used. The second is a suicide move. The third resets time.

To beat the big Arm, you have to his 100mp move and have Miko use her first ability which reduces the enemy's hp by half. There is no other way to beat it.

To have her arm removed, you have to first beat that big arm.

Last edited:
OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I figured out what you have to do after you fall of the cliff in the cave. First of all, select the option to slap the girl like i said before. The screen clears up and you are in cave. Take the exit to the left. You will then wake up in the dark. Walk to the girl who is still unconscious and talk to her. This will let you wake up in an alternate version of the beginning (indicated by creepy music). Follow the monk to the temple and stand guard outside(happens after you talk to the guard outside numerous times choosing first option). After the monk boss passes you, try to go inside yourself. The other guard will see this and talk to you. Choose the first option. Inside, try to walk up to the girl. The guard will stop you and you get a CG with the monk boss groping the girl. Then go outside. Talk to the guard outside and choose 1 and then 3 option. Now he lets you leave the area. Do so. In the starting area talk to the first monk you see and select 1 and then 2 option. Then go right until you meet the second monk.Talk to him and use second option. He will then clear the way. Next talk to the monk in the top right and select 1 and second option again. Then go down and talk to left monk guarding the entrance. Select 1 and second option again. Now, go back to the second area and talk to the monk standing guard. Select the 2 option. The will then be lured away. Go inside. Talk to the next guard. He will also be lured away. Talk to the last guard and select the 1 and then the 4 option. Now, try to reach the girl. Once you have done this you both wake up.

Now prepare yourself for a HARD boss fight. The boss has an H-scene on losing. It does more than 260 damage per hit, so you should have a decent lvl and enough herbs. After you defeat it, you can leave leave the cave and you get ending nr 4. Alternively you can walk up to the cross and fight a monster eel. Havent beaten this one yet.

Hope this helps us in creating a 100% save. :)
i don't understand at all about this

"Go inside. Talk to the next guard. He will also be lured away."

whan i go inside talk to the stupid guard inside he just say something
whan i talk to him again he say "...." and don't do shit anything
and he still not let me in!!

he not even lured away at all i have no choice to go back
and monk standing guard talk to me
and scene game going back and game over!!

did i missing something??

is happen because i'm not seach in the tomb and fight the fish??

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i don't understand at all about this

"Go inside. Talk to the next guard. He will also be lured away."

whan i go inside talk to the stupid guard inside he just say something
whan i talk to him again he say "...." and don't do shit anything
and he still not let me in!!

he not even lured away at all i have no choice to go back
and monk standing guard talk to me
and scene game going back and game over!!

did i missing something??

is happen because i'm not seach in the tomb and fight the fish??
" Talk to the guard outside and choose 1 and then 3 option. Now he lets you leave the area. Do so. In the starting area talk to the first monk you see and select 1 and then 2 option. Then go right until you meet the second monk.Talk to him and use second option. He will then clear the way. Next talk to the monk in the top right and select 1 and second option again. Then go down and talk to left monk guarding the entrance. Select 1 and second option again. Now, go back to the second area and talk to the monk standing guard. Select the 2 option. The will then be lured away. Go inside. Talk to the next guard. He will also be lured away. Talk to the last guard and select the 1 and then the 4 option. Now, try to reach the girl. Once you have done this you both wake up. "

Did you miss something? How about this whole process here? At the point when the guard is saying "..." and won't let you pass is when you're actually suppose to follow this guide.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

" Talk to the guard outside and choose 1 and then 3 option. Now he lets you leave the area. Do so. In the starting area talk to the first monk you see and select 1 and then 2 option. Then go right until you meet the second monk.Talk to him and use second option. He will then clear the way. Next talk to the monk in the top right and select 1 and second option again. Then go down and talk to left monk guarding the entrance. Select 1 and second option again. Now, go back to the second area and talk to the monk standing guard. Select the 2 option. The will then be lured away. Go inside. Talk to the next guard. He will also be lured away. Talk to the last guard and select the 1 and then the 4 option. Now, try to reach the girl. Once you have done this you both wake up. "

Did you miss something? How about this whole process here? At the point when the guard is saying "..." and won't let you pass is when you're actually suppose to follow this guide.
whan i read this again i know about something
i missing guard in right top :V

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*sigh* even misspelled my name....it's just four letters yet even then....
A bit off topic, and late, but having just learned the source of your name and avatar, perhaps it was emotional repression rather than a mistake. ;)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This looks way complicated. Anyone willing to do a walkthrough that explains each area step by step, as well as telling what CG's can be acquired in each area? (Example; you have to fight this dude to progress losing to him get an h scene, etc)

Edit: Alright I managed to make some progress using the thread, but I can't access the red tin drum mentioned for the bomb.. I can see it in the kitchen area but there are pots in the way? I also don't seem to have the option of getting her to remove the rubble for me.

Double edit: Figured it. Now I feel really dumb. XD

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a way to get past the two guards in front of the cave without fighting? One keeps falling asleep, which lets you rush up behind them... But they always seem to notice before I get inside.
I've been stuck on this too for an hour I've noticed another person has asked this as well but no replies on this one. So is it even possible to pass through or not cus I don't want to waste more time on that doing it like that.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been stuck on this too for an hour I've noticed another person has asked this as well but no replies on this one. So is it even possible to pass through or not cus I don't want to waste more time on that doing it like that.
Oh, if it was asked before I must have missed it.

No, I've tried everything and even somehow managed to actually get to the door. The moment I touched it, they automatically spotted me even though usually being behind them is a major blind spot. So this fight seems to be unavoidable.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, if it was asked before I must have missed it.

No, I've tried everything and even somehow managed to actually get to the door. The moment I touched it, they automatically spotted me even though usually being behind them is a major blind spot. So this fight seems to be unavoidable.
Ok that's what I was starting to figure but it really seems strange that you get caught as soon as you touch the door I wonder if it's a bug possibly. Then again I guess it would still be impossible to save the girl or do anything in the cave if you can't level up.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how can i get two scene i don't have it in gallery

gallery1 don't have only first page
gallery2 don't have only last page

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how can i get two scene i don't have it in gallery

gallery1 don't have only first page
gallery2 don't have only last page
Sorry, I think I know what you're saying but at the same time I don't. Please post a screenshot of what you mean.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can someone tell me about this picture??
is that he going to make remaster this game??
that would be really amazing if he did!!!

and good news : he going to make new game

chack on this blog and more thing in here

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone tell me about this picture??
is that he going to make remaster this game??
that would be really amazing if he did!!!

and good news : he going to make new game

chack on this blog and more thing in here

Hmm, the picture seems to be for a circle picture he did for winter comi. Looks to be advertising the game as it was done 2 months prior to the game's release. He also apologises for the horror-like look of the picture but explains that the game isn't horror based.

I look forward to playing a new game from this circle.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, the picture seems to be for a circle picture he did for winter comi. Looks to be advertising the game as it was done 2 months prior to the game's release. He also apologises for the horror-like look of the picture but explains that the game isn't horror based.

I look forward to playing a new game from this circle.
Any news in this new game? (*Its kinda forgotten*)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any news in this new game? (*Its kinda forgotten*)
It was definitely forgotten.
From his message in January, he's nearly done with the game and had planned for a spring release. Well, he definitely missed that by a couple months. Unfortunately, that was the last entry he had about the game. So we're either waiting for release or waiting for news.

It does have a title though [シヅキのいる場所].

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It was definitely forgotten.
From his message in January, he's nearly done with the game and had planned for a spring release. Well, he definitely missed that by a couple months. Unfortunately, that was the last entry he had about the game. So we're either waiting for release or waiting for news.

It does have a title though [シヅキのいる場所].
yea i keep waithing about his new game

btw the old game have full save yet?
(even i'm finished all scene now but i think i'm missing something)
(is have secret scene in old game not show picture in gallery)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yea i keep waithing about his new game

btw the old game have full save yet?
(even i'm finished all scene now but i think i'm missing something)
(is have secret scene in old game not show picture in gallery)
There isn't a secret scene that I know of just a special cg from the dev. You can see it on the white spot in the 2nd gallery. It should unlock after you've seen all the endings.

Attachments

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There isn't a secret scene that I know of just a special cg from the dev. You can see it on the white spot in the 2nd gallery. It should unlock after you've seen all the endings.
i got all ending now but still not let's me see it
it unlock only in 1st gallery but 2nd gallery can't watch scene for some reason

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't get the special CG either, also where do you find the rock that you need to kill the mother eel?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got all ending now but still not let's me see it
it unlock only in 1st gallery but 2nd gallery can't watch scene for some reason
Are you sure? There are two versions of some endings that are not reflected in the gallery. If you don't have those too, you don't truly have all the endings.

Did you make sure to get the flower hairpin and give it to her?

Do you have all the CGs? That could also be a requirement. It's been a while so I'm not sure on the exact requirement, only when I got the true ending with the hairpin I unlocked it.

Do you really want to see it? It's nothing fancy and it's not a H-CG. It's just a picture of Miko holding the MC's sleeve with the dev thanking the player for playing. There's some comments from Miko but if you're not using a translator it's pretty much nothing.

@ElLurker

Go to the location above at the beginning of the time loop, BEFORE you rescue Miko. It will disappear if she's in your party. Best time to do this is after the cult leader enters the building. If Miko still has her arm, no one will oppose you leaving. If Miko no longer have her arm, you will need to kill the other guard before leaving. If you do this while the guy is leading you to the building, you will have to kill four guards instead.

The item travels with you just like the herbs so you can gather them. To use the rock, select the first ablilty Miko has after losing her arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.